It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virtually everything seems to be a lie

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by UnidentifiedObject

Because the alternative (no government, see Somalia) is even more barbaric.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Master
If everything is a lie, doesn't that mean that this post is a lie also?

The post is a lie.... you can find the truth. Most importantly, Americans can find the truth... all they have to do is click their heels together 3 times and they'll go back to Kansas.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

Dear bwinwright

Welcome to the club you figured out that you are being screwed.

The people always have been and most likely always will be.

You know what the problem is??

The people.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayson

For a person to even begin to think about going into politics, they have to have financial support.
When they are at the level of federal senators, reps, and presidents, they have to have a lot of financial support. The get it from the big business, all politicians, or they go nowhere. So who do you think they are really representing? That is reality. Unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I know exactly how you feel. I suspected things a couple decades ago, but I dismissed them as here-say, but as soon as I saw the 1st tower after it was hit, and the series of events that unfolded over the next 3 days I was outraged, and violated, and betrayed. I started investigating hundreds of websites and read through blogs and forums.
Long story short, everything I thought I knew was completely wrong. I started putting the pieces together during that 20 year lapse of reasoning. I would validate as best I could and research another topic. Given what I have pieced together of 20+ years of curiosity, it dragged be back even farther. Before I knew it I was researching our founding documents. And here's what I found out:

The govt has been a private corporation under the thumb of England for over 3 centuries. The Constitution is merely a contract of debt to England agreed upon by the English embassy known as Washington DC. Even our founding fathers were british freemasons. The Federal Reserve act is yet another extension of the Bank of England. Our 'freedoms' have forever been illusionary. Every American war was created by elitists and our soldiers were used as thugs and meat shields. Schoolbooks are wrong, TV is wrong, radio is wrong, newspapers are wrong, hollywood is wrong, democrats and republicans are wrong, international corporations are wrong, world banking is wrong, war is wrong, political action committees are wrong, documented history is wrong, govt offices are wrong, 'foreign oil' is wrong, poverty is wrong, tax breaks are wrong, the list goes on and on.
In the view today we have monsters like Rothschilds and Rockefellers, Morgans and Warburgs, political puppets, black ops and 'intelligence agencies', economic hitmen, and politically aligned nations with warped agendas. Everything we know as life is a contrived 2 sided war. Wars on terrorism=terrorizing the world. War on drugs=wars FOR drugs, and selling it creates prisoners to house in federally funded prison systems run by bankers and corporations who are sleeping with the feds to begin with.
Everything is just wrong, and 95% of the populace is blissfully ignorant that anything is wrong. Impending economic and ecological collapse, financial catastrophes, food shortages, healthcare dilemmas, water shortages, energy shortages, broken families, toxic air, wars and talk of wars.
After trying to wake them up for 10 years, I've all but given up. It would take years to explain to them how the world ended up the way it is. All I can hope for now is that one final wave of corruption that wakes the sleeping giant. Will it happen? I doubt it, but I still have hope for the sake of humanity as we know it. Life is a great experience. Good life is a rare treasure.
Knowing what I know now, it's about impossible to trust anyone, or find a mate that doesn't have her head buried in the sand, especially at my age (almost 50). My bloodline dies with me, so what do I really care..

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm new to this but you guys are saying things I've long thought yet most dismiss me as nuts when I raise the question of conspiracies and say don't trust what you read, watch, hear because it's all psychological bull. The question is who is in control and why are we being manipulated. We all know people are born followers of leaders, but who are the leaders and who leads them? It's not the people elected to govern who make the decisions.

UK politics has been going pretty crazy for the last year and it didn't make much sense to me when our Prime Minister Gordon Brown a man who didn't want to take us into wars or leave people jobless and in poverty was voted out. I spent the best part of two years investigating what was really going on in the UK and America and elsewhere I found those elected are just puppets to the higher leaders. In the UK one particular name leapt out at me Rupert Murdoch. He owns Fox news, shares in Sky and Virgin the leading TV satellite and cable companies, he owns the major papers in the UK and Australia as well some American press and shares in radio and movie production and distribution. Hughes electronics and satellite broadcaster DIRECTV, PanAmSat, Shares in the network companies in India, Australia, Canada, Japan, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Indonesia, Latin America in fact safe to say he has shares or control in every form of meida in almost every country in the world. Shares in General motors, many technological and electronic companies...Travel companies...oil, gas etc...the list just goes on....

In other words he has control over or influence in almost everything we see and hear as a result he has control over governments. These shares are the only ones publicly disclosed what else does he own?
How many more Rupert Murdoch's are there out there using psychological control in all we do without people being consciously aware?
There's little doubt he had influence over the Gulf war and Iraq.

We are being controlled just not by the obvious people we might think. So what went on behind 9/11 and UK's 7/7 both of which we were fed lies to. Only two choices here either I'm a nutter or there's one hell of a huge conspirecy going on. Trust no one!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Welcome to earth!

I've wanted to post something like this, because the conspiracy seems to include a great many things.

An idea of a "Matrix" of sorts doesn't seem so far off, now does it?

Enslaved and tortured here, yet sometimes our torturers do it with a smile on their face, and sometimes in the name of help. "I've got some good poison, er um medicine in this needle right here. This won't hurt a bit. And, you get to take this for the rest of your life, and you will be in debt the rest of your life, but that's ok, because we're 'helping' you. Enjoy, smile, and have a nice day."

Troy

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I think there is consensus of some simple facts- that if applied within reason *could* be addressed and repairs.

1. The "Government" has been lying for longer than most of us have been alive.

2. The "Government" has killed, tortured and imprisoned neighbors of our countrymen.

3. Most of us do not want to be killed, tortured and imprisoned.

4. The "Government" invests in projects that are NOT according to our wishes.

5. The "Government" is funded by our own forfeiture of resources to do its will.

6. Despite our claim that we do not desire to be killed, tortured and imprisoned, our actions supporting a foe to our desires is evidence otherwise.

7. We are a sick, lethargic, and servile people who are as blind to our self-destructive ways as Winston Smith's neighbors were to their own.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

As Bruce Willis said in Die Hard:

"Welcome to the party pal!"

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
You're right. You cannot trust ANYONE. Think about it. 99.9% of everything we know was spoon fed to us, is being spoon fed to us, including this very text. For all you know I could be some PTB that is spreading disinfo, or is it real info? or is it disinfo disguised as real info?

Every TV broadcast, every newspaper, every blog post, is all spoon fed to you. Many of the arguments on ATS are fueled by, argued with, and won by whoever posts the most convincing URLs...URLS! Links to digital content stored on a server somewhere, being used as samples of "fact" or "truth"...laughable!

The only truth is that which you see with your own eyes, and hear with your own ears, from the time and place an event actually happened. Even then what you saw and heard could have been a deception just to fool you.

Think about that...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Dude, read the Sumerian tablets and the Anunnaki. Everything you know about life itself is wrong as well as your religion. That is all a lie as well. People don't want you to find out the truth because the truth basically hurts. The sooner you uncover the lies the better you will be when disclosure happens.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
actually everything is really a lie... whatever is playing out in front of our eyes is one big bull#. Monetary system was created for the sole puprose of few controlling many, the general public did not gain anything from the monetary system. It used to be a trade i grow corn you grow olives and we trade but now the rules have changed. The system that was created controlls everything (did you know that all news agencies and newspapers are controlled by 7 people and they serve you only information that is convenient for them). The monetary system was a scam from the start, now it is in a freefall state and not regulated by any rules. For an example the IMF (International monetary fund) and the FED (federal reserve of united states of bull#) create money out of nothing. It used to be at least regulated by this that there had to be payments made by countries/states to these funds so they then could lend it to other countries/states. Unfortunately everytbody bankrupted in the world (besides china) so nobody is giving any money to IMF/FED so they create money that they borrow to everybody out of thin air. No more rules apply to the monetary system so it's just a huge lie. According to the rules right now you could as well let everyone print their own money at home form the HP printers and it would be basically the same thing that IMF/FED is doing right now.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy

An idea of a "Matrix" of sorts doesn't seem so far off, now does it?

Troy

Well, it's even more precise than that:

The three agents in The Matrix are parallel to symbols in the Revelation of John:

Agent Smith is the "dragon"-media (as well as a symbol for the 'movement' of self-reflection); the agent with the hypodermic needle administering drugs to Morpheus is the "beast of the sea"-political establishment (as well as a symbol for the consciousness of the "self"); and the agent that Trinity shoots in the head after saying "Dodge this" is the "beast of the earth"-religious establishment (and the consciousness of the 'thinker') who says "Only human" just before he almost shoots Neo; in other words the "anti-Christ"/"dajjal/"beast of the earth".

Neo symbolizes the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God' (Genesis 1:27).

More of this is explained on the thread "Resurrection" & 'Rebirth' on the Conspiracies in Religion forum, as well as on my webpage at:

after-the-false-peace.blogspot.com...

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The Real Plan ? Part 1
An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.
Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.
We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us.
We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive.
Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves.
This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.
We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute.
We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.
We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite.
We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening.
We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air.
They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.
The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds.
We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison.
The poisons will be absorbed through their skin and mouth’s, they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems.
From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information.
The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear.
We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far.
We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones.
Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.
They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know their true effect.
When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them its for their help.
We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most, sweet things.
When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future.
When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make them sicker and cause other diseases for which we will create yet more medicine.
We will render them docile and weak before us by our power.
They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison.
We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they many never connect with their inner self.
We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it all.
Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say.
If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives. We will use fear as our weapon.
We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both sides.
We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan.
They will perform the labour for us and we shall prosper from their toil.
Our families will never mix with theirs.
Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way.
We will make them kill each other when it suits us.
We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion.
We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The Real Plan ? Part 2

We will guide them kindly and gently letting them think they are guiding themselves.
We will foment animosity between them through our factions.
When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule or death whichever suits us best.
We will make them rip each others hearts apart and kill their own children.
We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally, anger as our friend.
The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from their conflicts we emerge as their rulers.
They will be busy killing each other.
They will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors for as long as we see fit.
We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, for they cannot see us.
We will continue to prosper from their wars and their deaths.
We shall repeat this over and over until our ultimate goal is accomplished.
We will continue to make them live in fear and anger through images and
sounds.
We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this.
The tools will be provided by their labour.
We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors.
We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one.
This they must never know!
They must never know that colour is an illusion, they must always think they are not equal.
Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal.
We will take over their land, resources and wealth to exercise total control over them.
We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they will have.
We will establish a monetary system that will imprison them forever, keeping them and their children in debt.
When they shall band together, we shall accuse them of crimes and present a different story to the world for we shall own all the media.
We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favour.
When they shall rise up against us we will crush them like insects, for they are less than that.
They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons.
We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us.
The recruits will be called "initiates" and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms.
Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth.
They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us.
For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars.
They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment.
This they will never know.
The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not be able to focus on it until it's too late.
Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that they will never know they are our slaves.
When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them.
This reality will be their prison.
They will live in self-delusion.
When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination will begin.
Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs we have established from time immemorial.
But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW.
If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action.
They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen.
Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter.
This is the Secret Covenant by which we shall live the rest of our present and future lives, for this reality will transcend many generations and life spans.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The Real Plan ? Part 3

This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood.
We, the ones who from heaven to earth came.
This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist.
It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself.

(I say pass this along to everyone for the result as stated above)

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Great info on the lies - now tell me how do we find the truth?

Take a tip from Solon from 500BC

"If you want justice seek the truth
If you want the truth
follow the money"

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
the reality is that we live in a freaking prison where some people do anything they want in a bad way, while others live like slaves, accepting everything

the thing is that, there is no way to fix it, NO WAY!

we live already in a "democracy", its impossible to avoid these criminals in a democracy, simply because they have the money and they can buy whoever they want

so, we must accept that we live in a prison and hope that this is all a bad dream

the only way to fix everything would be dictatorship, if the right person is out there, but thats another problem right ...

when will we wake up?

I keep hearing that we live in a democracy....

First, we don't nor were we ever intended to live in a democracy.

We live, and have lived, in a socialist republic since the new deal, we were intended to live in a democratic republic and if we hadn't gotten lethargic as a citizenry and let our fundamental rights be infringed upon, we would be living in the greatest form of government ever conceived.

I keep hearing there is nothing we can do about it.

I wonder how many jews went to slaughter in nazi concentration camps saying those same words.

Are we going to have to be carted away to concentration camps before we realize that there absolutely IS something we can do about it??

The same thing that has been done in the past when liberties have been unequivocably infringed upon. REVOLT.

I'm not saying we are to a point where armed revolt is necessary, because if I thought that, I'd be out shooting right now.

We are getting inescapably closer to that end though.

There was 1 reason and 1 reason only that the second amendment was put in place, so that the populace would not be denied the same armament as the government so that totalitarianism would never be possible.

We have let them trample on that fundamental right granted by life itself (God, Nature, whatever other label you want to assign it) and we HAVE to take it back.

Will innocents die? YES. Innocents die every day regardless, but we will be responsible for our own lives and our own decisions.

Do any of you honestly think that the police or the military are there to protect you??? They're not....

They're there to protect corporate interests of the incorporated States of America. We should change the current USA to the ISA.

There are individuals who take their oath to defend the COTUS seriously and will stand up for your and my rights, but the police and military are being structured and trained in a way to get rid of those people from the ranks, just look at what happened to the General who stood up against Obama.

We can't wait too much longer to do something or it WILL be too late to do it peaceably or without so much bloodshed as to make the first civil war pale in comparison.

Please wake up and get rid of the idea that flower power will save the day. Flower power will be ran over by tanks like in Tianamin Square.

Learn from history, and not the watered down fake history taught today. REAL history. and we may be able to walk away from this with some modicum of liberty left.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The truth can be very hard to find and be wary those that
claim to offer it.

Some may but most have an agenda.

Gather information and cross verify via multiple means.

If a source has shown to lie in the past, good odds it will lie again
in the future. ( see Sorcha Faal )

Some perceived lies are actually ppl being tricked into running
stories that setups to discredit them.

To some degree this has happened to Alex Jones.

Alex is a lightning rod here and elsewhere, and I am not saying
take all he says as truth to be sure.

But he and other places like ATS are a good place to start picking
apart deceptions and digging for the truth.

Like JFK we may not see the whole truth in our lifetimes, but you
can bet your backside ppl are going to keep digging.

Good Luck with the digging, and make sure you are ready for things
to go sideways if the American ppl figure out half the truth that
has been kept from them.

The french did not have 10's of millions of rifles and billions
of cartridge ammunition.

That is why my plan is and will remain to get the hell out of dodge
when it all goes sideways.

The internet is primary tool for this event, and one of the reasons
a kill switch was put on it.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seataka

Take a tip from Solon from 500BC

"If you want justice seek the truth
If you want the truth
follow the money"

Two books that you must read:
The Nazi Hydra (about Bush and US Corporate support of the Nazis)
AND
The Tribes and the States by William James

Well, as long as people are recommending books, let me recommend the Thanksgiving Hymns (1QH) of the Dead Sea Scrolls, from any pre-1976 version of The Dead Sea Scrolls in English, by Vermes.

They were written by Jesus.

There are probably tens of thousands of Christian religious officials--academic theologians, clergymen and women, etc.--who don't want you to know that.

(It would save you a lot of money for books on theology; to say nothing of undergraduate and advanced degrees in theology.)

After all, if they were written by Jesus, who would want to listen to them?

This is discussed at greater length on a thread entitled "Resurrection" & 'Rebirth' on the Conspiracies in Religion Forum.

Michael Cecil

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join