It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virtually everything seems to be a lie

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bwinwright Are any powerful and/or influential people telling the truth, the whole truth?

Who can you trust? I think the answer is nobody.

Well, let me take just one aspect of this issue: religion.

Jews are not followers of either Moses and/or Isaiah.

Christians are not followers of Jesus.

Neither are Muslims followers of Mohammed.

When Jesus said that "the road to life is narrow and there are few that find it", he meant really, really, really narrow.

Maybe even 144,000 narrow--over thousands of years.

Why?

Because the Torah implies a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

And because Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed taught the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

And how many Jews, Christians and Muslims are aware that such a Doctrine was taught by those who they claim to believe in?

There are probably no more than several thousand such people who are even alive at this particular time.

And the media, of course, is completely under the control of those who insist, instead, upon the Pharisaical-Christian doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave; and who censor and suppress any information which contradicts that view point.

If anyone is interested in this particular flavor of religious lies, I have started a thread "Resurrection" & 'Rebirth'.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
People need to stop with this "truth is relative" bs! We know that! But, there are two types of truth...truth that is relative to the observer, and truth that shares the same view by everyone! We aren't talking about subjective and relative truths here! We're talking about history; events that happen, but are told something else happened! There is no relative and perception involved there. The only thing that is there is...X happened, but Y is what is told to have happened! If a man shoots someone out of anger...there's no vantage point there. It is either he shot someone out of anger, or he didn't! If a tree falls in the forrests, does it make a sound? If no one is there to see the tree fall, or someone was there, but didn't see the tree fall, it doesn't mean the tree didn't fall. The tree still fell, regardless of who was observing the event! This rubbish about equating definite truths to truths that are based on subjective thought is nonsense and is a terrible excuse to let lies like these continue! The difference in these truths is astounding and pretty clear!

I feel the same way about the OP.

It's a very sinking feeling, knowing that almost everything that was taught to you, was a lie! The best way someone can become out of touch with reality, is to learn the truth; to learn exactlly what the reality is!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
yeah,

i have no idea what to believe anymore.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

Are you a slave? Do you concede that there is a master over you in a form of maybe the Rothschild, the Rockefeller, or the dragon queen, or black pope, Pindar, or maybe Homer Simpson? To say that something or some mortal being is controlling the world, thus you, isn't it the same as saying that you subrogated all your rights for the benefits and privileges of the master? Consequently, isn't your life completely dependent on your master's will, such as distribution of fuel, electricity, and providing financial debt based system? Don't you have to express or imply your consent (aware of it or not) to become a slave? Remember Kunta Kinte? Wasn't he a free man, in detainment none the less, but a free man, until he accepted his slave name TOBI. Didn't he have a choice to die on the lynching pole a free man?
Isn't it obvious that the only thing the top of the pyramid controls is your perception of reality? Are you not a multidimensional being with infinite potential, or are you 5 sense oriented mind/body/spirit complex who accepted the limits of confines of your potential set by "the masters"?
Isn't the world, the truth an illusion you create though your ego mind, your 5 senses? Isn't the master's programming purpose for you to live in constant anxiety, fear and hatred, wondering who is pulling the strings, thus spending you potential to the benefit of "the masters"?
There is no truth. There are only facts. The facts are the agreement between the parties. Until, that's accomplished, isn't the truth simply just your opinion?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EricBlair1948

Very well stated. Indeed.
Most people don't get it or even understand it.

ARTICLE I
BILL OF RIGHTS

Section 1. Object of government. Government is instituted for the security, benefit and protection of the people, in whom all political power is inherent, together with the right to alter, modify or reform government whenever required by the public good.

Sec. 2. Rights and privileges. No member of this state shall be disfranchised or deprived of any of the rights or privileges secured to any citizen thereof, unless by the law of the land or the judgment of his peers. There shall be neither slavery nor involuntary servitude in the state otherwise than as punishment for a crime of which the party has been convicted.

The above is from the Minnesota State Constitution.

Does anyone see the obvious? So why are we sitting on our hands. I have taken the steps to take back what is mine, have you? Has anyone else?

Know thyself and you will know the truth.

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Man, I hate to come in so late, but I will nonetheless make my point.

I give high probability to the claims that some ET's are in ultimate control, using the dregs of the human Beings (those twisted and severely damaged) to run the dirty show.

Yes, you're right. A long time ago, I was approached by someone who I pretty much blew off but now suspect he was trying to clue me in. He told me, "Everything you know is wrong."

I had no idea what to do with that at the time - but it has proven true over time.

Being the solutions-oriented person that I am, once getting a better look at things, I wrote a book to solve the issues on this planet with my partner (who has interesting ideas about his role here).

I discuss the book in the thread linked in my sig - and offer it free on ATS Media (the link is in the thread).

If we choose to do what we can, as described in the book, we can free our race of Beings from this veil of deception and ugliness. Please view the thread and read the book. If you want to buy it, that would be gravy! LOL!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Very well said. That is what I have been saying. We are all slaves. It is all a puppet game. Makes me so sick. I want off the island.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I guess since the world as we perceive it is nothing more than an illusion generated by our own minds through the way we are conditioned from early in life,that everything would be a lie.

OK.........

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Governments are just farms,and the people of those countries governed are nothing more than livestock.

That is why governments get all bent out of shape when some countries become members of the "Nuke Club",because they can do some real damage to the herd now,with just one bomb.

When cows run,they lose milk,don't frighten them before milking time,it really peeves the farmers when they lose money.

Get it?....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
There is truth to every lie so technically discern for yourself and trust your instincts.... would it be surprising given time we find out 911 was an inside job? by then would we even care? save for a few of us who cannot let injustice go, in the end history is written by the victors and accepted by the beneficiaries..... every man is responsible for his own happiness

Sometimes people buy into things that are not real. Let us go by your presented case. Who was the first person to come up with the theory that 9/11 was an inside job? Who made the first observations, and do they have a specific agenda?

I am willing to make a wager that not many people really know the answer. After doing some research into the subject, I did find the answer to that question. Do you know who started the whole theory?

Lets put it like this -- Can a foreign government influence another country's citizens by planting information online? -or- Can a foreign country's citizens influence another country's citizens by planting information online?

How much information online has been planted by Iran, Iraq, Russia, France, Palestine, etc... and, how much of that information has already changed another country's way of life?

It has already happened. All you need to do is see.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Section31]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Truth is not found in people or reports. Truth is not in science either. Truth is the scientific method, not "science". When someone tells you that giant steel skyscrapers "just fall down at freefall speed into their own footprints" due to fires, then that is clearly a lie. Lies are much easier to detect than truth, because truth is not a human quality or property. Greed, avarice, murder - those are human qualities. Love a human quality? No, you can test that one in a New York minute.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This thread is an excellent summary of how a lot of people feel.

I just hope that more and more people awaken and see this virtual reality for what it is.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The world we live in isn't so much a lie, as confusing. I take that back, everything we think we know is indeed a lie.

We have programmed ourselves to want the "logic" in everything. But if our foundation is wrong, the results of our computations using our logic will be wrong.

TPTB have attempted to make us a "logic" based society. When this flies in the face of reality. It's the reason so many are opposed to there being a God. It doesn't pass the logic test. It's why so many spend so much time debunking unexplained mysteries, they don't pass the logic test. We live in a illogical world, yet we beat our brains trying to make logic of it.

What has happened is, being that our thoughts are more powerful than we can imagine, we've created our own reality. Think of it as, we live in a bubble protected or separated from the actual universe.

TPTB have spent thousands of years perfecting this execution. It has recently become more efficient and powerful due to the creation of technology and media. In effect what is happening is we are being brainwashed you can say into a "matrix".

Try to imagine our country our world being covered with a force field or bubble. What we think is the sky, is really just the ceiling of our bubble of existance. Now here is where all the ufo and other strange sightings come into play.

The other inhabitants of this universe see us from the outside looking in and are curious or sometime just transversing our path. They enter our bubble of existance and are seen from time to time. I believe different alien species are curious as to how we achieved this and possibly why. Why have this species (us) purposefully blinded themselves to the true universe. Almost like a child who has the ability to see things other can't and find them frightening. And they close their eyes until the bad things go away. I believe that is what happened to us a long time ago. We closed our eyes because we were either frightened or ignorant.

So say something isn't in our bubble of reality. Our senses will refuse to acknowledge it. We may not see or hear it. Imagine there's a entire floating city right above our heads. We can't see it.

Actually after that last piece it brings to mind what i've heard someone say. We live in a different dimension. What that does is allow us to not see or even feel (most of the time) things that our bubble filters from us. So we won't see and can probably travel right thru something that is filtered from us.

Have you noticed that in past times, things seemed very real to the people. Everything from vampires to werewolves to bigfoots, etc. Perhaps the reason is because they WERE real then. Our bubble wasn't sophisticated enough to filter them out yet. But now, those things may sit outside of our filter for now. We've escaped those terrors by somehow existing on a dimension that's in between the one we're supposed to be on. Say we live in the 3 1/2 dimension!

It's one explanation for refusing and debunking a lot of our mysteries. Similar to Freddy Krueger, if enough people believe in something, that will allow that something into our reality.

Keep in mind this is just an idea I have.

I want to talk about TPTB in another reply.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
TPTB.......who are they? Lets really deduct who the root are. Actually I think I will save this for it's own thread.....if i'm able to make one

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
if you keep asking questions you will find the answer.
you will also find that all experience is created.. and there is only one source.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

You present an interesting set of observations, but I want to present to you a secondary perspective.

When you are offline and working in 'the everyday' world, you are influenced by the environment around you. Employees, employers, police, firemen, and many-many other individuals interact with you. Most of the information you consume offline is localized; thus, your exposure to local government information and local news dominates your perspective.

When you are online and playing in virtual reality, you are influenced by a very-very expansive environment. Information you obtain online comes from strangers who live domestically and internationally. Governments and citizens from foreign countries, and governments and citizens from local communities interact online.

How much of the information do we obtain from foreign citizens and governments, and how much of that actually affects our country's way of life?

People do not live within a 'virtual reality' based matrix, but we do exist in an actual life matrix based upon a scientific, and religious reality.

Majority of the information (unfiltered) online is based upon a series of interconnected lies, which have been created by foreign governments, foreign citizens, local governments, local citizens, adults, young adults, mentally ill, old people, children, criminals, killers, rapists, etc...

If we all lived in a world where being online and offline means you are a good person, why does China attack our government computers? Why do Islamic extremists try to hack into our government websites? Why does Russia not only send spies to the United States, but we in the US have spies over in Russia?

How many conspiracy theories have been influenced by foreign governments, foreign individuals, emotionally driven individuals, people with mental illness, paranoids, and schizophrenics, etc..?

How much of that information is tainted? I am willing to bet that all of it is tainted. Every last drip of information you consume about conspiracy theories, UFOS, Bigfoot, JFK, and 9/11 is based upon damaged goods.

Why is that a hard thing for people to understand?

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Section31]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

For a politician to be successful he has to convince a majority of the voters to choose him. He has to determine what the current trends are.

Even if he, for instance, loves abortion, but the voters are all pro-life a person who wants to succeed will downplay his pro-choice stance and try to get the voters to focus on something else.

I thought it was common knowledge that politicians often(always?) make promises that they don't keep to get elected?

You're right. Lying SHOULD not be rewarded, but it is and I found quite a few sources (more so than said otherwise) that behavioral psychologists believe that lying is innate and who could argue that greed, especially in the wild, doesn't result in an animal being more successful and spreading his genes on than the altruistic animal?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Governments Lie, Steal and deceive i don't see why people follow them.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

Wow, you said exactly what I think! I've been researching since 1995.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The problem is nobody believes in anything anymore and if they do most aren't willing to fight for it. THey are content to sit aorund and complain about it, but that's about all.

Everything is not a lie. And everything is a lie. Sometimes right and wrong are blurry, but people not fighting for what they believe in and doing the right thing is the problem.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join