It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virtually everything seems to be a lie

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
That pretty much sums it up! For the longest time I accepted the news as "fact". I never gave things a second thought.

I found as I got older I became more critical of the information I was fed, but it was only after I analyzed it myself that I began to question it. I despised the 9/11 truthers only because I hadn't seen evidence with my own eyes. What first opened my eyes to that was the relatively small hole in the Pentagon. Then the fact that the supposed hijackers took flying lessons but said they only wanted to learn to fly, not land or take off.

Being a pilot myself, I thought, "wow, these guys hand-flew a 757 (or whatever it was), for a half an hour and not only did they fly a smooth flightpath but hit their target, dead-on, without ever touching the ground!".

That's what opened my eyes to the reality that it didn't happen as they say.

Then, when the "Swine Flu" was all the rage, they were basically saying that the strongest among us were the most susceptible. Not babies and not old folks, but those in the middle. I found that odd, but I took it for face value and didn't question it. Then I heard that the vaccine could make you sterile. I put 2 and 2 together and thought, "Aha! Population control!". The number of cases and symptoms just didn't add up to all the hysterics.

Now, I question everything and trust nothing. It is truly a sad state of affairs.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
There is no such thing as truth. One mans truth is another mans lie.

In an Auto accident two people can see the same wreck and give a different account.

People in power want to define what we accept as our truth , on a grand scale.

What is truth? Well, I am. that is true. My dogs love me and are the best dogs in the world. , that is true.
But you may hate dogs, you may hate me, you may think your dogs are the best dogs. It is all true to you.

So, what I feel it all boils down to, we want to know, what everyone has always wanted to know, how did I get here? And where am I going?

There may have been an answer to that at one time, but it was hidden long ago to control, and confuse to the point we are now.

Phil Collins had it rite, the " Land of Confusion"

[edit on 11-7-2010 by amatrine]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Now the funny thing is that we're all given signs that all ADULTS LIE from a very young age starting with things like the tooth fairy, easter bunny and Santa Claus (hehe couldn't resist), this is one reason why we should never blindly trust another adult!

One thing that you should always do is look for as much information as you can before deciding what is the truth. Also never trust men and women in buisness suits on television and by all means don't trust the Vatican or anyone who belongs/belonged to a secret society, especially never trust anyone who belongs to a Royal Family!

What needs to be done to get rid of lies is to make it so all jobs ranging from entertainment to politics to manufacturing to health care all pay the same and get rid of social class, the rest of the money is to go towards raising EVERYONES SOCIAL CLASS and MAINTAINING SOCIAL GROWTH!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eightfold
To all the people who claim to be looking for truth....

Truth is relative, it all depends on your frame of reference.

If you are looking for the truth, you will find it all around you - but your truth, may not be the next persons truth.

People should not strive for truth, because each person makes their own truth - rather they should strive for understanding.

Regardless of what people may believe (in my view, people should believe nothing), if they understand things correctly - then they will fundamentally agree.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This is one of the best thread titles I've seen, and perhaps THE best, since I discovered this site over 3 years ago. The reason virtually everything seems to be, and basically is, lies, is because of secrecy-BASED government and, moreover, the public's acceptance of totalitarian institutions like the National "Security" STATE, with its Black Budget and whatnot, as being NORMAL, as totally psychotic as that is... Forgive me if it turns out I'm just another case of "oops, wrong planet."

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The love of a mother to her baby child is no lie.

The love of a child as he/she holds on to the mother as they walked the parks is no lie.

The trees that grow and gives shade and oxygen is no lie.

The river water we drink from is no lie.

The fruits and food that sustain us is no lie.

The friendships we make and trusted, at least for a time, is no lie.

The words of honour bound as we shake our hands with another is no lie.

Lies can only come if we refuse to honour what our 5 senses tells us to another.

Lies....begins with you and me, as is more critically, the need to change too.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
There is truth to every lie so technically discern for yourself and trust your instincts.... would it be surprising given time we find out 911 was an inside job? by then would we even care? save for a few of us who cannot let injustice go, in the end history is written by the victors and accepted by the beneficiaries..... every man is responsible for his own happiness

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Even if injustices are to be let go, then it must NOT be allowed to happened again.

No person can live a lie or live with lies. Such happiness are only delusions built upon the foundations of lies which ultimately will only crumble in time, for no lie can withstand the truth of time, and bring even more pain and sufferings to others....

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Oh oh oh, I got one. Family!! A majority of them have to be a joke. A rotten family member seems to spoil the whole bunch. Even Jesus said families are a joke, I mean really now!!

But on the up side, there is real family and it isn't based on genes. Yet when people seemingly want to degrade family relations to the status of trash..... not much anyone can do about it if they want to improve anything.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I wish people would stop going on about this mass spiritual awakening that human kind is destined for. That is rubbish. Just face it, the powers that be have us caught hook and line from a reality that we cannot escape.

People will not wake up because they are too bothered about what slappers like Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan got up to yesterday or muppets like John Terry or Christiano Ronaldo.

This will not change. Yes, people will start to think they know the truth as "truth movements" are spreading and people are being made aware of the corruption. However the people are so docile now (insert relevant conspiracy here) that they have no fight in them. They are too weak and frightened to revolt.

"Every generation needs a new revolution." Jefferson wasnt talking about no crappy iPad when he said this folks.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

I was at a mind body spirit festival recently and saw and old chap in long flowing robes with an indian headress bracelets and bangles and a teddy bear on a gold chain around his neck,I asked him what he was supposed to be he said,'I am a lightworker'-no wonder evil rules this rock

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The complexities of human behavior and perception are a vast enigma unto themselves. I'm sure, if we only knew what has been kept from us, it could shatter our understanding of history and ourselves. There are many frightening threats in our modern lives, but I think it was Martin Luther King who said, "When evil men plot, good men must plan. When evil men burn and bomb, good men must bind and build." There's nothing we can't do if we do it for the good of each other. Big pharma, corrupt government, and all the terrorism in the world cannot stop us from loving and helping each other. Next time you think the evil in the world has the upper hand, get out and do something wonderful for someone. Small steps over time will make a difference.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
One has to be careful when it comes to the desire to uncover dark secrets among Washington. You start with good intentions, and maybe even on the right path; not every story is truthful, not everything is black and white. One has to stop though and hold themselves back from seeking out new "lies." Eventually you become so enamored with searching for deception that the worst deception is the wool you pull over your eyes to allow yourself to believe what you wish. the OP's thread seems to indicate this is the case with him.

It's a dangerous disease that plagues "conspiracy theorists;" the desire to want to know the "truth" leads to poor application of skepticism and a bias point of view.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATS4dummies

Everything presented to you is fake, fabricated, phoney. Let's add some more to that list:
money
news
politics
government
education
Mr. president of Kenya's birth certificate
Mr. president of Kenya's Nobel Peace Prize
911 hijackers
the passports
INS border patrol
CIA cocane plane crashes and "War on Drugs"
the pandemics
Colin Powel and Sadam's Weapons of Mass Destruction
Swine Flu and the "State of Emergency"
the safety of the Swine Flu Vaccine
FrankenFood
the moon landing photos
"denying ignorance"
Bill
the Mods
this internet forum
all the masons on this forum
the spooks on this forum
Masonry
religon
realestate valuations
the constitution of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (all caps)
law
your rights

ITS ALL FAKE PEOPLE. Get it?

you say this forum is fake but your still here? what does that make you?

its sad when people realise the trouble the world is in but when small groups appear to talk about and uncover the truth they are labeled fake aswell. if we all thouht like that then NOTHING in the world at all could be trusted...believe it or not there are a few good people around.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Isnt the motto... Trust no one ! We all live in the Matrix... Its how one perceives reality

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Isnt the motto... Trust no one ! We all live in the Matrix... Its how one perceives reality

[edit on 12-7-2010 by bjsmi2]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I hear you loud and clear!

I discovered this about 2 months after 9/11, and the deeper you dig the more you find.

And it is strange, because the stuff you find is so in your face you can't believe it is so obvious and no one is saying anything. You feel like, "am I alone in knowing all this" and then you realize (thanks to sites like this) that no, you aren't. Then, you get mad and feel like "why the hell isn't anyone doing anything"?

Then you realize that people don't want to rock the boat, they are happy ignoring the reality. People are afraid to fight and die for what they believe in these days. If you think about the people who forged the foundation of this country and all the wars past, they would be sick to see what has become of our Nation and our knowledge of truth and what is real.

From elections to gas prices, everything is a whirl wind of lies! And we are force fed this crap every day as being the norm. It is becoming quite clear that our lives and hard earned finances are controlled by every aspect of the "people" at the top of everything. We are anything but free!

9/11
Placed Presidents
Oil/Gas
Intentional collapse of our banks and Wall Street
Taxes

and the list goes on and on - I guess they figure everyone only lives for 60-70 years and what one man/woman is going to change anything they have constructed over the last 75 years, and so it goes -on and on and on.

I started to get sick after learning all I have found - so I quit looking!

I guess that is what they want and how it all works.

Most people don't want to know, are completely happy being ignorant and go on sleeping through their lives - don't want to see, hear, or speak the truth.

The people that wake up and discover the truth, either realize there is nothing they can do by themselves with so many asleep - or they do try something, get some nice news on the back page (don't taze me bro)lol, or end up going to some nice facility for life.

It is obvious something deeper is at work, and I think it is obvious to those who have awakened that the plot is to contain all populations, keep them financially tied to debt - and that usually keeps them busy enough to remain blind.

All of us cockroach barbarians are worth absolutely nothing to these people, except for the game of contributing to their wealth and power. And when everyone finally wakes up, they have made sure they can quiet us down. Then they start again, the control, the lies and debt manipulation.

They build a society up to a certain point and then tear it down, that's what they do - it insures power.

We have been saying all this over and over for 50 years - we are definitely due for a depopulation episode and I feel it is coming.

We all either have to speak out, or just - rebury your head in the sand until your time passes. There is a few men in the middle of this insanity who have been trying ("Ron Paul" and a few others) to let the truth out in pieces, but like every other lone truth bearer, they are alone, attacked and over time discredited.

See, that's what they have, time - lots and lots of time. Or so they think. I have never seen so many awake as I do now.

9/11 did it for me - funny how their master plan woke more people up than ever before. That's their flaw - big bold and extreme actions that scream - LIARS! MURDERERS! THIEVES!

You want to go back to sleep (Matrix) but you can't, once you know you know.

"Man oh man, why couldn't I have just taken the blue pill".

This truth will consume any honest man and drive him completely mad.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by arizonascott]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Man, this is has been made for the good and the future of U.S.

There are various movements planning to weak and destroy U.S. in this century.

The anglo-saxans people should fight and defend their legacy and own future.

It's a battle for the future of the planet earth, it's happening right now and will become more hostile in the middle of this century, with a possible third world war.

Side A
------
United States
Israel
United Kingdom
Germany
Canada
Italia
Spain
Japan
South Korea

Side B
------
China
Russia
Islam Middle East
Turkey
Bolivarian Latin America (Brazil, Venezuela, Bolivia)
North Korea

Neutral
-------
France
Mexico
Scandinavia
Africa

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Everything has to be a lie.

Otherwise, people will realise we are still slaves of the Egyptian bloodlines and they might get angry.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

The river water we drink from is no lie.

Until it's treated at the plant and filled with flouride and chlorine that is.

Not to mention all the hidden industrial chemicals and female hormones that are rampant in out water cycle, including from source.

The fruits and food that sustain us is no lie.

Appart from the insecticides and chemicals introduced during the growing process and the the GM crops cross pollinating with so called "organic" crops.

The friendships we make and trusted, at least for a time, is no lie.

You never know what another human being is thinking. It may be a lie to them.

The words of honour bound as we shake our hands with another is no lie.

Again, how do you know the other person is honorable?

Lies can only come if we refuse to honour what our 5 senses tells us to another.

Isn't that the whole definition of a lie?

The only person you can trust fully in this world is yourself. Every human being is capable of lying and does lie. If anyone ever says that they never lie, then they are lying!

They used to say the only truth is what you see with your own eyes, but with modern technology, not even that is true anymore!

The only truth is what you know to be true within your own heart, not information brought in from any outside source. The truth of how you feel about others.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join