It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
OldDragon,
What are those people who hold degrees in astrobiology studying?
Taxpayers from nations all over the world fund astrobiology and the institutes that offer degrees in such a research field. They are a scientific field, and they are governmentally funded by those we either believe to be in possession of “no proof” and “no evidence”. Then why spend so much of your annual budget on such studies, OldDragger? Are these people stupider than you are? Are they not to be trusted? Have you proven them to be liars? Have you “debunked” them in this thread?

The systematic search for possible life outside of Earth is a valid multidisciplinary scientific endeavor.[52] ….**snip**…. the American government funds the NASA Astrobiology Institute.
Source/link/more: en.wikipedia.org...

52,000+ google hits for “degree in astrobiology”
www.google.com...

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by The Coward

Trolling?
Why, because it's spoiling the fun?

spoiling who's fun? and trolling? yes..

you registered on ATS nearly 4 years ago. you mean you could not find even one thread here on ATS to discuss this topic and material in the last 4+ years ????

you just HAD TO author this thread for this purpose because no one else ever had? This is a quality of the species known to the scientific community as "homo-trollianis", commonly known as a behavior practiced by Trolls.

Is there any proof that this thread needed to exist, if we take into account the search engine???

not trying to debunk your thread or attack your dogma or anything....

pleasentries,
et

oldragon,

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I would like to congratulate my friend OldDragger on the success of this thread and for a display of strength and conviction. You, my friend have stood your ground in the face of ridicule, character attacks and personal assaults. You have managed to garner 61 pages, 56 flags and 1200 replies, all from people who are determined to force their beliefs on you.

Well done! Keep up your strength and continue to fight for the truth. It is this post that gives me hope that there are still people who refuse to follow fuzzy photographs and hearsay as a religion based on nothing but faith.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward

Originally posted by itchy_tartan_blanket
reply to post by The Coward

If something can be debunked then it had no substance to begin with.

Why can't people just admit that they don't know and that it is all a belief based on absolute nonsensical photos and video evidence?

In ATS it is "Debunk or Die" Meaning, it will be debunked or else.

I am not a believer in UFOs by "photos and video evidence". You are generalizing, I am a believer because I saw a UFO about 500 ft off the ground, silent, with a bank of strobing lights, and it hovered and moved out like nothing on this planet.

So I can play the same game. So you say if there are no "real pics" then ET UFO are not real, and not visiting us. So I say, if I bring in a "real Pic" you will simply do all in your power to debunk it. Even if it is the real deal. So why should I waste my time with this site? I can get good money from a professional and a real analysis. And I win twice!

I thought generalising was out? I too believe in UFO's. I mean, it would be ridiculous to try to debunk something like that. UFO's happen. I have seen many videos of strange inexplicable things but I don't jump straight to saying they are other worldy when there is absolutely nothing to support this. That is why they'll remain as a UFO until an explanation is found. Then it is no longer a UFO. You get it?

If you have a picture of a UFO then great. It can go along with the millions of other REAL UFO pictures out there. But......

A UFO doesn't automatically mean the answer lies from outwith this planet. It doesn't mean right away it is alien in nature. You can't say something, that is UNIDENTIFIABLE, can be alien and present it as fact. You have nothing to VERIFY it is alien. The case fpr alien visitation is presented the same as hearing a thud during the night and saying "It's a ghost! I've seen photos and heard stories about ghosts making noises during the night....it's ghosts I tell you. There MUST be ghosts because I believe in them and I have loads of evidence here to prove it."

This is the way I see it. I am entitled to my opinion as you are yours. It's not about "winning". It's not a competition. It's a discussion
That's actually quite revealing as to the apparent mindset of those who are against this thread.

But The Coward. You have presented NOTHING to back up your story except your word. You have no "real pic". Nothing to take for an expert analysis. So you actually lose...if you still want to play that game?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
UH HUH U!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
UH HUH U!
Sorry E, ol buddy!

[edit on 18-7-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I was named by Naybe.......maybe not (intentional) as being one of two people who derailed this thread, i didn't half try. I think i posted six times mostly showing MY alien evidence. It is undeniably true that olddragger did state that he wanted to drive a stake throught his threads heart immediately after one of my alien pictures. I foolishly thought that was the purpose of the thread and i was helping him deny his ignorance...........All my responses were to olddragger (do you wear dresses?) The thread made me decide i didn't want to share knowledge anymore, except for these aliens. If the video doesn't load, you can find it on my channel on youtube. Each and everyone of you need to read this debacle, it isn't pretty.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Yes, I absolutely agree with you 100% that your 'You tube' videos

of 'Aliens' *snickers* are a debacle!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3a9461ab13b.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 18-7-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

There are over 100+ threads on this board of unexplained sightings of objects that seem to defy explanation. Some are obviously natural occurrences and, as yet, simply unknown mechanisms, such as *sprites*. Some however are not, they are carefully written up studies of objects that seem to exhibit, both intelligent control and an ability to perform beyond the scope of human technology.

if you had any real interest in the subject, this thread would never have been opened. All it really serves is for a polrisation of views and a bunch of, frankly asinine clods to act like smug little school kids who have just caught teacher out with a trick that goes back to Babylon.

You are not looking for evidence at all , you are merely seeking to wave your tiny intellectual probe around to some sad little group of nobodies in order to assuage your complete lack of basic intelligence. Given that, the best definition of intelligence, is the application of what one knows, you seem to lack even the most basic intellect required to involve oneself in a proper discussion.

No-one minds a smart arse , when they are funny, you however are about as funny as, a death at birthday party. Like so many internet heroes, when the facts don;t suit you, you argue semantics, when you can't win there, you resort to crass stupidity and snideness.

if you really have a serious interest in the subject, then read through the umpteen threads on ATS offering long detailed case studies and do some chuffin' work of your won to disprove them. Whilst you sit and do nothing but snipe like some nelson figure, you are adding nothing whatsoever to the canon of knowledge and are actually, just wasting bandwidth with your execrable attitude.

You have had your fun, now can class actually move on and try to learn something? You know, there's some impoverished kid in some distant land, who could really use the computer you waste for something useful. Why don't you mail it to them and do the world a favour?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by crkking

1977 threw 1980

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

It is really amazing how much you and Maybe......maybe not are alike? You have very similar tastes, you seem to shop the same stores. Did you bother to count the number of aliens? Or how many types? Can you show Better?

[edit on 083131p://pm3112 by debris765nju]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by KIZZZY

It is really amazing how much you and Maybe......maybe not are alike? You have very similar tastes, you seem to shop the same stores. Did you bother to count the number of aliens? Or how many types? Can you show Better?

[edit on 083131p://pm3112 by debris765nju]

So you think maybe...maybe not and I are alike eh? Well, maybe we

do share some similar opinions on certain matters and perhaps we differ

on other things.

So, are you accusing me of being maybe not? Is that it? hmmm?

You don't really want my opinion of your smudgy videos now do you?

I mean after all I might come off sounding very rude if I did render my

thoughts of your videos.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So theres still no proof?

Darn. I was hoping that after 60 something pages on ATS (THE site for UFO study)that there would be at least ONE form of proof.

I really thought that I was going to be proven wrong(and I was looking forward to it). Oh well.

Lets see if we can go another 60 pages~!

Come on ATS!

-

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Well thanks for the scolding!
If my thread bugs you so badly, don't read it.
you are very, very pretentious. you have no idea what my motives are ( you would if you had actually read my posts), but really I couldn't care less what you think. i don't post here for the approval or dissaproval of others.
If I did seek aproval I could just make up a hokey story like so many others do, sit back and collect stars and flags.

If you bothered to check my other threads, you might gain some insight, but obviously you would rather just be self righteous!
knock yourself ou!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

In the vernacular of olddragger, i really don't care who you are or what you think, the OP is the person i am conversing with. He is talking on a level i frequent He is stimulating when stimulated. Go olddragger....you didn't check out the aliens, did you?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

reply to post by KIZZZY

In the vernacular of olddragger, i really don't care who you are or what you think, the OP is the person i am conversing with. He is talking on a level i frequent He is stimulating when stimulated. Go olddragger....you didn't check out the aliens, did you?

Oh really? Well if you didn't care why bother to comment?

Don't be upset just because I think your videos are all Bulldinkery.

There there now!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

reply to post by KIZZZY

What are the sources of these videos? I'm positive that the ones with the aliens (4 aliens and a pregnant woman and the time travel) have been exposed as hoaxes. Who filmed the videos?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Bulldinkery??? Which end of the bull would that be found? I hope it upsets you less than me. I have roughly 600 videos, no one has seen them all. I'll let you in on a secret, the aliens you cannot see are the dominant ones, the ones i posted above are subserviant to them. Please feel free to dismiss all that i say.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

reply to post by KIZZZY

Bulldinkery??? Which end of the bull would that be found? I hope it upsets you less than me. I have roughly 600 videos, no one has seen them all. I'll let you in on a secret, the aliens you cannot see are the dominant ones, the ones i posted above are subserviant to them. Please feel free to dismiss all that i say.

Well by all means put them all up! Why deprive the world of a good laugh?

That is being just plain selfish of you!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by itchy_tartan_blanket

Catchy titles aren't they? You really need to read the post that accompanied the video and where to find it. They have not been debunked nor will they ever be. Once again i reiterate, they are addressed to the OP, he will have to ask. His game, his rules.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by OldDragger

There are over 100+ threads on this board of unexplained sightings of objects that seem to defy explanation.

That's why they are UNEXPLAINED.

Some are obviously natural occurrences and, as yet, simply unknown mechanisms, such as *sprites*. Some however are not, they are carefully written up studies of objects that seem to exhibit, both intelligent control and an ability to perform beyond the scope of human technology.

They "seem" to exhibit these qualities? Perhaps they just occur in a fashion that's beyond our comprehension? But having said that, lights darting about in the upper atmosphere still doesn't draw any conclusion to the OP's original question. Flashing lights doesn't mean aliens are flying around our skies in spaceships

if you had any real interest in the subject, this thread would never have been opened. All it really serves is for a polrisation of views and a bunch of, frankly asinine clods to act like smug little school kids who have just caught teacher out with a trick that goes back to Babylon.

It doesn't matter if you have an interest in the subject or not. The question is valid. Where is the proof? But if you had read all the previous 60-odd pages then you would know what has been said and you wouldn't have had your little rant. There is no catching teachers out with tricks. it is a perfectly valid question to ask - Why are people blindly believing in alien visitation with the information that is available?

You are not looking for evidence at all , you are merely seeking to wave your tiny intellectual probe around to some sad little group of nobodies in order to assuage your complete lack of basic intelligence. Given that, the best definition of intelligence, is the application of what one knows, you seem to lack even the most basic intellect required to involve oneself in a proper discussion.

So what is the proof that you have that gives you the superior intelligence? From what you've said so far it seems that your mind is closed on this subject whereas the rest of us in support of this thread are remaining open-minded. A proper discussion would entail having something constructive to contribute to the subject whilst maintaining a certain level of objectivity - all you have brought is your outburst of, well, absolutely nothing contributory to the thread

No-one minds a smart arse , when they are funny, you however are about as funny as, a death at birthday party. Like so many internet heroes, when the facts don;t suit you, you argue semantics, when you can't win there, you resort to crass stupidity and snideness.

There is so much wrong with that I just don't know where to begin. First off, you're right. The facts don't suit most of us because the facts are in actual fact not facts. If there were facts then we couldn't dispute them. If someone sees lights flying about and can't explain them then they are intelligent beings from outer space? Fireflies fly around in a way that no other human vehicle can....

if you really have a serious interest in the subject, then read through the umpteen threads on ATS offering long detailed case studies and do some chuffin' work of your won to disprove them. Whilst you sit and do nothing but snipe like some nelson figure, you are adding nothing whatsoever to the canon of knowledge and are actually, just wasting bandwidth with your execrable attitude.

Of course people have an interest in this subject or we wouldn't be here. You're adding absolutely nothing to the canon of knowledge. Instead of speaking about vague case studies, why not add some resources for us to check out, and add a little bit of why you believe it to be right? It is you my friend who is wasting bandwith giving nothing but abuse to fellow posters. I'm sure what you are doing could be a breach of T's & C's but it seems that the rules are exempt when we question the whole fundamentals of aliens and aliens visiting the Earth.

You have had your fun, now can class actually move on and try to learn something? You know, there's some impoverished kid in some distant land, who could really use the computer you waste for something useful. Why don't you mail it to them and do the world a favour?

Now have a good think about what you posted and the tone in which you posted it. And see how hypocritical and biased everything you said is.

You have no proof that aliens visit Earth. There has been no proof presented in this thread or anywhere else on Earth. You have done yourself a great discredit by posting what you did. I hope my condescending tone matched yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join