It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by KIZZZY

Bulldinkery??? Which end of the bull would that be found? I hope it upsets you less than me. I have roughly 600 videos, no one has seen them all. I'll let you in on a secret, the aliens you cannot see are the dominant ones, the ones i posted above are subserviant to them. Please feel free to dismiss all that i say.

No, it is your job to back-up or verify what you claim.

"My father travelled back to ancient Rome and stole Julius Caesars ring and melted it into a chain for me" - prove me wrong.

You see how ridiculous that is?

And to say that the aliens we can't see are the ones to worry about...? How do we know they are there?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

reply to post by itchy_tartan_blanket

Catchy titles aren't they? You really need to read the post that accompanied the video and where to find it. They have not been debunked nor will they ever be. Once again i reiterate, they are addressed to the OP, he will have to ask. His game, his rules.

I asked for a source. Not who they were aimed at. It's not a game but a dicsussion board. That's not a great attitude to have. Only one person gets to quiz you? Then keep that kind of thing for U2U and not publicly.

Who is filming this? The Aliens? A human? Why no sound? Why such poor quality? And the black blotches, like the other person commented, also fly around the "aliens" head.
not a good start considering you said that they are ships flying to the mother ship with humans aboard. How can you see humans aboard the blotches?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Your problem is that you think your analogy is ridiculous. It isn't. Listen really carefully, olddragger understands more than you can image, thats why he is the game.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Your tone was rude and demanding and it is not my job to educate you. You need to reread the objective of the thread. Something to remember, you don't get to quiz me about material posted on other sites.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

You are doping the classic, nothing left to say so make stuff up. I haven;t said i have proof at all. You are , wrongly assuming I have. I am saying this thread is a busted flush designed for one purpose and one purpose only. To start a stupid, you're wrong we're right debate. I'm calling that busted, as proof comes in a thousand different flavours depending on a thousand different needs, perspectives and imperatives. This thread is for people with the mental age of a 5 years old who spends their whole life saying why just to be a pain.

All the usual suspects are on here, with their condescending attitudes and tone, but boy do they squeak when someone dishes out the same medicine they dispense.

The answer is simple, get off this thread and go and actually do some chuffin' work on say, Shag Harbour, find a prosaic explanation and come back and tell us all. Till then, do the world a favour and quit wasting people's time.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
keeping in mind the title of this thread, this video is sorta funny...
www.youtube.com...

ooooh... and i may have caught me some evidence, too!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f107173af421.gif[/atsimg]

OldDragger, it's a scratch & sniff. go ahead, try it!

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

reply to post by KIZZZY

It is really amazing how much you and Maybe......maybe not are alike? You have very similar tastes, you seem to shop the same stores. Did you bother to count the number of aliens? Or how many types? Can you show Better?

Debris765nju......

You'd better watch out.....

She's much tougher then me!

"Oh no.....not the yo-yo dog.....anything but the yo-yo dog.... aaaaarrrrrgghh!!!!!!!!!!"

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42f116a7a7cb.jpg[/atsimg]

Mwaaaaaaaaaah MMN!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

I'll start off on topic! I do not have any evidence of alien visitation to provide as of this morning.

Now, KIZZZY, that pic you just put up made my head spin.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by KIZZZY

I'll start off on topic! I do not have any evidence of alien visitation to provide as of this morning.

Now, KIZZZY, that pic you just put up made my head spin.

um....your head spinning? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

62 Schoolchildren, note the page...

Uploading some karaoke singers to youtube acct so need to keep the computer on...here out of boredom in other words, and lack of a more interesting place to go at the moment

Let's forget about the astronauts and convince me this is a case of mass delusion, the definition of same follows from a skeptics website.

Mass hysteria is characterized by the rapid spread of conversion disorder, a condition involving the appearance of bodily complaints for which there is no organic basis. In such episodes, psychological distress is converted or channeled into physical symptoms. There are two common types: anxiety hysteria and motor hysteria. The former is of shorter duration, usually lasting a day, and is triggered by the sudden perception of a threatening agent, most commonly a strange odor. Symptoms typically include headache, dizziness, nausea, breathlessness, and general weakness. Motor hysteria is prevalent in intolerable social situations such as strict school and religious settings where discipline is excessive. Symptoms include trance-like states, melodramatic acts of rebellion known as histrionics, and what physicians term “psychomotor agitation” (whereby pent-up anxiety built up over a long period results in disruptions to the nerves or neurons that send messages to the muscles, triggering temporary bouts of twitching, spasms, and shaking). Motor hysteria appears gradually over time and usually takes weeks or months to subside (Wessely 1987; Bartholomew and Sirois 1996). The term mass hysteria is often used inappropriately to describe collective delusions, as the overwhelming majority of participants are not exhibiting hysteria, except in extremely rare cases. In short, all mass hysterias are collective delusions as they involve false or exaggerated beliefs, but only rarely do collective delusions involve mass hysteria as to do so, they must report illness symptoms. Many factors contribute to the formation and spread of collective delusions and hysterical illness: the mass media; rumors; extraordinary anxiety or excitement; cultural beliefs and stereotypes; the social and political context; and reinforcing actions by authorities such as politicians, or institutions of social control such as the police or military. Episodes are also distinguishable by the redefinition of mundane objects, events, and circumstances and reflect a rapidly spreading folk belief which contributes to an emerging definition of the situation.

They had none of the physical symptoms, no foreknowledge or conditioning, it involved a visual image and not just a belief, they were examined by a Harvard Psychiatrist and he determined this was not mass delusion or telepathy.

62 Schoolchildren, note the page...

Coincidence ?

[edit on 19-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Not bad.

Just that the combination of colors and kissing 'donkey' gave me some kind of nervous overload, like a strobe light for an epileptic.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by KIZZZY

Not bad.

Just that the combination of colors and kissing 'donkey' gave me some kind of nervous overload, like a strobe light for an epileptic.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by butcherguy]

Wow...sounds all kinds of kinky n stuff not to mention weird as well...

oh well...ya never know what floats someone's boat do ya?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42f116a7a7cb.jpg[/atsimg]

Mwaaaaaaaaaah MMN!

I'm all jealous now!

IRM

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

And there is this...

Why is it that UFO skeptics and debunkers, like any religious mania, are not content to have their own opinions - they will not rest, even resort to ridiculous attempts at distraction... until they think you have their opinions also?

[edit on 19-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon

You are doping the classic, nothing left to say so make stuff up. I haven;t said i have proof at all. You are , wrongly assuming I have. I am saying this thread is a busted flush designed for one purpose and one purpose only. To start a stupid, you're wrong we're right debate. I'm calling that busted, as proof comes in a thousand different flavours depending on a thousand different needs, perspectives and imperatives. This thread is for people with the mental age of a 5 years old who spends their whole life saying why just to be a pain.

All the usual suspects are on here, with their condescending attitudes and tone, but boy do they squeak when someone dishes out the same medicine they dispense.

The answer is simple, get off this thread and go and actually do some chuffin' work on say, Shag Harbour, find a prosaic explanation and come back and tell us all. Till then, do the world a favour and quit wasting people's time.

If this thread is nothing but a lot of cr@p then why post? Why haven't the MODS stopped the thread? Look, if you don't like what I write, there is no need to read or answer. No-one is forcing you.

Apologies for thinking you had proof. You haven't. Fine. So I can still assume that you, like the rest, believe in Alien Visitation? And that would be based on what facts?

You said that this thread was created for a right or wrong argument? Don't judge a book by its cover or a thread by it's OP. If you read any of my posts you will see what my stance would be on this debate. If I can't make assumptions then neither can you. And the medicine that you spoke of has been fired at myself when I have approached this subject with no negative emotions. All I've had are attacks on my intelligence, my "closed-mind" - basically when questioning peoples beliefs in this, they're the ones who start the attacks. You have bounced into this debate saying that we're wrong and you're right. Ok, you haven't said it in so many words, but the attitude, the jibes, the questioning of our intelligence yadda yadda yadda, makes me, and others, think that most of you have double standards.

Needs, perspectives and imperatives don't help to get the truth. Facts do. The fact of the matter is, that in Shag Harbour, the objects are still, to this day, is classed as a UFO. And even if we discover aliens are visiting us and they know nothing of it, then it will still remain as a UFO. There seems to be a great amount of fuss made about the Shag Harbour UFO incident. I believe the reason for this is its status, purely because it was documented as a UFO incident by the authorities. Nothing more. An object, unknown in origin, fell from the sky. People always seem to overlook the fact that Russian navy were in the vicinity too. So from my view, it could quite as easily have been Soviet in origin as much as it could be alien. After all, there was a Cold War on....

I used to avidly think that aliens visited the Earth. I've read up on the subject for almost 25 years - since I was 7 years old. At one point I thought that all this evidence must have meant it was true. I KNEW aliens were visiting and it was only a matter of time. But there bare truth of the matter is, when you actually start to look at the evidence, there is some very important data missing. Unknown factors. Like pilots of these supposed craft. But as I said a few times on this thread, I am not here to prove anyone right or wrong. I am expressing my view on the subject and hopefully one person will open their eyes and minds to what I have said and encourage them to deal with facts and remain objective. If anything, this thread has opened up a deeper meaning philosophically, psychologically and sociologically with regards to the UFO phenomenom.

You haven't really brought much to the debate apart from jibes and negative attitudes. Quite the trait with those who blindly believe in alien visitation. In fact. You do seem to have an air of "I'm right and you're wrong" about you.
At the end of the day we want the same thing. So why the aggro from those against the thread?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

There there now IRM.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f9a6c9c6b1a.gif[/atsimg]

Feel better now?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Yeah what itchy said. Fer cripes sakes! All I see is a pack of whiners

and no empirical evidence. Is that too much to ask?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Debunkers and skeptics;
That you require more intimate physical proof, what this might entail I can only venture a guess, psychologically speaking might be an unconscious "cry for help."
I won't try to analyze why you impossibly imagine all of these reports are 100% debunkable too...en.wikipedia.org...
Hopefully heres more than enough data (see films above) to make the Pros debunking earn their "paychecks"

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Here ... let me do you a favor:

Keep the change!

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join