It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by rusethorcain

goes back to what i was saying about checking & investigating, remember the mexico air force ufos and the realiability of pro ufo websites? You do the exact same thing with the stuff you post. The question is at what point will you stop posting bunk and learn from your mistakes?

Yeti101.....

I'm curious.....

To which "Mexico Air Force UFO's" do you refer?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

hi, i mean this one www.youtube.com... news.bbc.co.uk...

earlier in the thread someone listed it as one of their top 10 ufos cases. Its been proven they were flames from oil rigs , Pro UFO websites still list this case on their pages as a ufo but weve known since 2004 what they are. www.alcione.org...

i was demonstrating that ufo belivers dont check or investigate further than reading text on a pro ufo/eth website. And those websites carry bunk info like theyre not really interested in the truth.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

hi, i mean this one www.youtube.com... news.bbc.co.uk...
earlier in the thread someone listed it as one of their top 10 ufos cases. Its been proven they were flames from oil rigs , Pro UFO websites still list this case on their pages as a ufo case but weve known since 2004 what they are. www.alcione.org...

Yeti101.....

Thanks.....I thought you meant that case.

Do you think the door is closed 100% on that one?

I thought there was also some level of conjecture as to the report being equivocal, albeit the GE correlation does look quite telling.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

i dont think theres really a more open & shut case. Its a good example of how people can be fooled when they dont know what they are looking at.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

i dont think theres really a more open & shut case. Its a good example of how people can be fooled when they dont know what they are looking at.

Yeti101.....

I'll have to have another look at it, then.

I just try to hang on to some "ray of hope" with some of these high profile cases.

It's never a happy day for me when I mentally "close my own door" on such things.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

And I don't know why I am still here...True MM but you know all this does not automatically mean what these men said they saw didn't happen.

Respectfully, with Phages (gotta love 'em) sarcasm aside....

All someone has to do is start a thread in the reverse...show proof aliens and spacecraft don't exist.

Someone will say you cannot prove a double negative or something...stop living your life on paper...yes you can.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
So we have to pretend something is what it isn't for your equation to work. That's a fail! Sorry!

Not too keen on math? You don't have to "pretend" anything ... it is all valid math

You have already disclosed your real name in another thread. Remember? So it's too late! You made it public knowledge, not me and I'll call you James if I like. After all, that's your name... yes? Does it annoy you to be reminded that you are human.

I didn't disclose my human name. It was some yahoo, not unlike yourself, that went to greater than ordinary lengths to discover it. Not that it was hidden, though, it is, after all, a matter of public record.

And, no it does not annoy me that you attempt to remind me of anything. It is more a matter of personal privacy, and security, which you have trashed in a few simple key strokes.

Your memory fails you. I and many others have successfully rebutted all of your claims in the past. Old news my friend, and you cannot wipe the black board clean and pretend it never happened.

Not likely that my memory fails. What you and the others have done is mostly in your own minds. It is not a successful rebuttal when your best only uses half of the data, or consists of a rejection of the data without looking at it. You have used "words" in all your rebuttals, and never data. You have consistantly refused to look at all of the data I have presented, and seem to think that things can be as you want them to be by simply saying so. Epic fail.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatestone
nope, youre claims are wrong. for video evidence to be of the quality needed to convince sceptics the ufo would have to be up close for more than 20 seconds. WTF, we have unknown origin life forms visiting us and all you want is video evidence from them. They have more to offer us than video evidence, and they cant land or spend more than 20 seconds in full view of people cause militaries are trying to shoot them out of the sky. They risk their life to visit and help us in secret telepathic ways and you want them to risk their lives more so just to give us video evidence.

and your proof? Just provide us with the proof that led you to come to this opinion and I might take what you said a bit more seriously. It's a simple request....you said yourself we have unknown origin life forms visiting yet they communicate telepathically? Can't they tell us where they are from? I mean, why travel all this way to tell us nothing? And I have seen many a UFO video that lasts more than 20 seconds so does that debunk every UFO video over this length as a non-alien vessel?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You are asking the wrong bunch. The people better equipped with such graphic material or radar data would be the government agencies who deal with that type of topic. You cannot really expect to have people on a conspiracy board to show you the ultimate proof. LOL

If you are lucky enough to live when this kinda of announcement is made by whomever the players are, only then will some light will be shed on the subject. They will only let you know what they wish to let you know. Nothing more, nothing less.

Even if someone were to bring real good evidence, it would be trashed, dissected, butchered, misunderstood, lied about, faked, and twisted for the sake of debunking it. This website lost its hold on open mindedness a loooooong time ago. Now it’s kinda “Debunk or Die” kinda place. EVERITHING is Debunkable, EVERITHING! No EXCEPTIONS!

So why does anyone ask for the ULTIMATE proof here? I guess it scores points!

[edit on 18-7-2010 by The Coward]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Originally posted by itchy_tartan_blanket

I wish you two would agree to disagree so people could see and comment on my post about the astronauts. Pleeeese.

Nice
You ask others to agree to disagree but when I say the same to you, you ignore it? Interesting. Even more so that you are wanting a response to something that has been gone over many times on this thread - peoples word doesn't mean anything. It does not constitute PROOF. In fact, it doesn't even constitute evidence when almost all of the accounts you posted have been proven to be false or just taken completely out of context.

Can we finally agree to disagree?

Hello. I think we have already. The horse is dead. How long will you beat it?

You think we have already? If the horse is dead why respond to my post where is said it is best to agree to disagree? I mean, you still went on and posted all that garbage about the astronauts as proof to back up your point. You can't, so therefore I would go and have a good look at all the information available and decide on what you know as fact and what you want to believe.

You can't respond accordingly to what people post. You take things out of context and cannot even put yourself into someones elses shoes. Quite the fanatic...this is why I feel we cannot make any progress in the discussion.

Good luck to you on your quest for knowledge and truth

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

quick, you itchy_tartan & Maybe start cpr. 2 breaths, 26 compressions is a good enough ratio. quick, OldDragger ..... start kicking that horse from the backside.

i'll grab my cam-corder...

What?
Can you try to explain that again?

You, like many others on this thread who are against it, just cannot seem to bring anything constructive to the OP's point. There has been a very valid point made but all those against this thread can only seem to back-up their claims by questioning the intelligence of others. If there is that much to back-up your claims then there would be no need for the attacks on other posters....
The point is, that many people believe in alien visitations based on inconclusive data, a catalogue of pictures and videos and accounts that have been debunked years ago. The logic of many seem to ascertain that if a UFO is automatically an alien ship. How the hell can someone come to that conclucion?

An Unidentified Flying Object cannot be explained so therefore it is aliens visiting Earth. Wow, I am dumbfounded by this. How can something unidentifiable be identified as an alien vessel?
Riddle me that Batman...

Not all of us are non-believers, but we cannot say beyond a doubt that there is proof of alien visitation. Even credible scientists don't go near this one because they KNOW there is no proof. We can only keep searching. I suggest you read back through ALL the pages of the thread

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

quick, you itchy_tartan & Maybe start cpr. 2 breaths, 26 compressions is a good enough ratio. quick, OldDragger ..... start kicking that horse from the backside.

i'll grab my cam-corder...

DO some research on those claims of the astronauts. I already responded to those as did another person. Their accounts were taken out of context, manywere downright lies, others only had anonymous peoples claims. You made such a song and dance about people not responding to the post, we do, and you don't read it? You should try to have the courtesy to read the counter claims to your arguments. It makes for a better community.

Yeah great. What about the astronauts? You think they're lying too?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
All I can say is that I'm stunned this made 59 pages.

One guy chimes in that in HIS OPINION.. there is not suitable "proof" to meet his criteria for what is real or not, and -poof-.. it shoots to 60 pages. Pathetic.

How is it pathetic? If it is so pathetic then why haven't the MODS closed it? How is someones opinion pathetic? A question was asked, and it hasn't been answered. In fact, in my opinion this is one of the most fundamental questions in modern times. People are blindly believing in something they have no proof of. it's almost religious. And by your and other peoples reaction I tend to believe now that it IS religious.

I believe in life outside our planet but do I know it for a fact? No. And neither do you. Neither do all the scientists throughout the world. But, it seems a segment of the population seem to know better.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

And I don't know why I am still here...True MM but you know all this does not automatically mean what these men said they saw didn't happen.

Respectfully, with Phages (gotta love 'em) sarcasm aside....

All someone has to do is start a thread in the reverse...show proof aliens and spacecraft don't exist.

Someone will say you cannot prove a double negative or something...stop living your life on paper...yes you can.

But rusethorcain, you quoted these guys accounts as a back up for your claims of alien visitation. Straight from the horses mouth Aldrin said he didn't believe it, McDivitt didn't believe his was aliens - he said bolts, Cooper had some run-ins with NASA which led to his claims apparently and an anonymous professor claiming Armstrong said he seen alien vessels doesn't prove anything.
Journalists have lied for years. Anything to sell a good story. And what better way to sell an astronauts story during the dawn of the Space Age? Misquotations, half truths and downright lies or seemingly alien encounters.

I have been searching for a site that I visited about a year ago that explained how these astronauts' stories came about, and gave some great resources to back it up. Unfortunately I am still searching. Here is a link that has the same results but nothing to conclusively back it up. I am starting from this site. As soon as I find something I'll post the results up here. Link

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Nobody will bring this kinda "proof" here, because if they did have it they would make a buck off of it. Not just feed it to little trolls whom will DEBUNK IT regardless of the truth. So what many are implying here is that just because nobody at this Conspiracy board can show proof of a "real" UFO then that MUST mean they are NOT real and that they CANNOT exist. That there are NO Aliens Visiting our Planet. Yes, just because the OP made this thread the mystery is over. Please, you guys might not have the proof here but there is certainly hands down proof at the upper level government agencies whom deal with this topic.

This is ridiculous, of course the debunkers in this website will look good, it is because no matter what the evidence will be debunked, whether it is legit or not. Always, NO EXCEPTIONS!

So how does any sane person not go crazy with that type of disadvantage? Oh... wait, they bring in the proof, but wait, they will debunk it anyways, so....

So the hell with them!

If You ever get the "Hands Down Proof" You have two options! Make a quick sale to any of the big guys like James Fox or any media outlet that will give it world wide exposure, or you can bring it here, the "Debunk or Die" conspiracy boards. Where Trolls will dissect, trash, lie, hoax, distort, and twist your “proof” and will break your will and end your run. I can guarantee that it ends there. You could have the best proof ever and it will be invalid.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by The Coward]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

You really should look up the defintion of troll.

If something can be debunked then it had no substance to begin with.

You also seem to have completely missed the point. Try reading through all the pages of the thread.

yeah I will debunk something if it is just that - garbage. Those who seek answers have to sift through the utter cr@p that is posted on endless amounts of sites and presented as fact.

What you believe and what you know are two very different things. People have already said things similar to you - nice cop out. "There isn;t such a thing as undeniable proof...". Well there is! We just don't have it....yet.

Why can't people just admit that they don't know and that it is all a belief based on absolute nonsensical photos and video evidence? If I found the proof then i for one would certainly not sell it. i could make plenty of money off the back of it without having to sell it to the highest bidder. And there's the added bonus of being eternalised in history.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Trolling?
Why, because it's spoiling the fun?
are you after knowledge or fun?
There are plenty of sites you can post on where everyone agrees!
Not this one.
If something is demonstably false, then what value is it?
It's false, not true.
What you seemingly cannot "wrap your head around" is that UFO's are alien spaceships IS the mainstream, politically correct explanation!
Has been for 50-60 years! Didn't you notice the hundreds of TV shows, movies, novels and huge pop culture of aliens =UFO's!
You NEVER noticed that? How the "alternative" has become the boring and mundane?
There is nothing new under the Sun.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

If something can be debunked then it had no substance to begin with.

Why can't people just admit that they don't know and that it is all a belief based on absolute nonsensical photos and video evidence?

In ATS it is "Debunk or Die" Meaning, it will be debunked or else.

I am not a believer in UFOs by "photos and video evidence". You are generalizing, I am a believer because I saw a UFO about 500 ft off the ground, silent, with a bank of strobing lights, and it hovered and moved out like nothing on this planet.

So I can play the same game. So you say if there are no "real pics" then ET UFO are not real, and not visiting us. So I say, if I bring in a "real Pic" you will simply do all in your power to debunk it. Even if it is the real deal. So why should I waste my time with this site? I can get good money from a professional and a real analysis. And I win twice!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Trolling?
Why, because it's spoiling the fun?
are you after knowledge or fun?
There are plenty of sites you can post on where everyone agrees!
Not this one.
If something is demonstably false, then what value is it?
It's false, not true.
What you seemingly cannot "wrap your head around" is that UFO's are alien spaceships IS the mainstream, politically correct explanation!
Has been for 50-60 years! Didn't you notice the hundreds of TV shows, movies, novels and huge pop culture of aliens =UFO's!
You NEVER noticed that? How the "alternative" has become the boring and mundane?
There is nothing new under the Sun.

Illuminarian Theorist?

The TV only picks up on what the people have been saying for years. Those ideas came from the people who actually witnessed the events first hand. The media only found a clever way to market the idea for a profit.
who saw the UFO first, the news channel or the person told their story to them?

Because ATS Debunkers say it is false, does not mean that it is 100% false. My advice, get a second opinion!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by primetime2123

no it is basically behind what other highly credible people (military, scientists, doctors, pilots, etc. etc.) say that what they have seen why Ufology is believeable....cause the govt will make sure that you never have the evidence in your hands..they threaten people' lives
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOPE! SUPER LAME ANSWER!
Why , this and other internet sites are full of folks that play tennis with aliens on a regular basis! That spend more time with aliens then their Grandma! CONSTANT pronouncements here that aliens are a fact!
ooooooo! the big bad GOVERNMENT does nothing but flit around the globe hiding evidence1 That's just silly. laughable in fact.
Got to do better than that my friends, ! That's a laughable response!
And, don't accuse me of trolling just because I can ask questions you can't answer!

just because you can laugh at peoples responses does not equate to debunking the rational behind their observations.

re-read the opening post.

old dragger,
please, sit down and take a few deep breaths..

are you sitting down?

they are here and among us.

there, i have either lied to you, or i have not.

worst case scenario on either side of this arguement...

at least you may have a 50% chance of being right, after all the "evidence" and "proof" can be exlpainede away, dismissed, ignored, etc...

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join