It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmygray

My claims?

Here's a big problem in the whole stupid controversy.
Some people simply cannot reason. They think they can.
they can't
I really couldn't CARE LESS about debating you!

Said so from the start.
Join the club of those thtr just don't get!
ENJOY!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Can't reason? As expected you have no support for such a faithful assertion.

This subject goes over your head, completely. You are being entirely too skeptical to the point where you don't believe anything presented. It's not that they cannot reason, but you completely closed your mind to any possibility. With no way to actually debunk what is being presented you just dismiss it as if you actually can.

As I stated this subject is more than what you believe to be hoaxes, and you yourself just proved it. Also, this wasn't a debate because you have no argument. Please join me in reality and stop pretending as if you have the world around you "pegged".

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmygray

Hello jrmygray

I don't know exactly who you were referring to that is trying to debunk every UFO photo etc But many of those who are in support of this thread haven't denied the existence of either UFO's or alien life. What started out as a simple question has become the catalyst for something much deeper and revealing. People don't even understand the meaning of the terminology they use. They don't seem to understand the difference between what they know and what they believe. You'd have to read all 56 pages of this thread to know exactly what's been going on.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I've only been referring to OldDragger's original post.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think it's retty hilarious that many posters just don't seem to notice that almost every video or pic posted here is debunked, or is exposed as an outright hoax.
Time after time.
Fraud and hoax.
Ya know, maybe I am "closed minded"!
I guess i should take another look at genocide!
Maybe I just can't "wrap my mind" around what could be a noble concept!
I'm just too hung up on conventional morality.
Of course, it's a sure sign of ignorance to ACTUALLY GROW UP AND MAKE DECISIONS, ACTUALLY MAKE UP YOUR MIND ABOUT SOME THINGS!
Not EVERYTHING is subjective, as much as todays wishy washy consumer driven society tries so hard to brainwash you into.
And has suceeded at,
BS is still BS.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Interesting, almost every video here on ATS seems to have been "debunked" time and time again.

So how about the UFO sightings in France? What about Canada, Indonesia, Argentina, Spain, or Mexico? Have those been "debunked", "time and time again"?

Also, what's funnier is the fact that you completely misunderstood the difference between questioning what is real, and believing everything said.

I'm not saying believe everything, so I don't know why you're arguing that. What I'm saying is that you do not have the sufficient knowledge and data and assert your belief as actual fact. You asserted that everything on all websites were hoaxes, fine, just simply prove it.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
nope, youre claims are wrong. for video evidence to be of the quality needed to convince sceptics the ufo would have to be up close for more than 20 seconds. WTF, we have unknown origin life forms visiting us and all you want is video evidence from them. They have more to offer us than video evidence, and they cant land or spend more than 20 seconds in full view of people cause militaries are trying to shoot them out of the sky. They risk their life to visit and help us in secret telepathic ways and you want them to risk their lives more so just to give us video evidence.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatestone

Sure.
Secret telepathy.
Well, since you are a kid, er, uh, new age shaman let's just let it go at that!
You said your piece.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatestone
nope, youre claims are wrong. for video evidence to be of the quality needed to convince sceptics the ufo would have to be up close for more than 20 seconds. WTF, we have unknown origin life forms visiting us and all you want is video evidence from them. They have more to offer us than video evidence, and they cant land or spend more than 20 seconds in full view of people cause militaries are trying to shoot them out of the sky. They risk their life to visit and help us in secret telepathic ways and you want them to risk their lives more so just to give us video evidence.

Forget about the Old Digger, he was complaining about 7 pages of Chinese lanterns on the London UFO sighting thread but he is absolutely fine with 58 pages of the same rubbish that he originated himself...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

OldDragger,
what percentage of photos and videos are made with the visual range of light that the human eye can actually "see" being a variable in their construction?

OldDragger,
what percentage of light from the spectrum are you capable of actually "seeing"?

what does that percentage look like in a pie chart?

if your foundation of logical reason is bound to that sliver spectrum of light and that sliver of the spectrum of light only, enjoy standing on that island.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by harryposter

You ARE a bitter man!
I asked the thread to die days ago.
Jeeez. Yeah, i feel bad my thread provoked well over 1000 replies.
Bye.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
I think it's retty hilarious that many posters just don't seem to notice that almost every video or pic posted here is debunked, or is exposed as an outright hoax.

so you are motivated by hilariousness, then?

and you have single handedly with your thread debunked all ufo related photos and videos....

i see. please continue ....

are you familiar with a " ID Ten T " form?

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

and you have single handedly with your thread debunked all ufo related photos and videos....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't set out to:
AND, no proof either.
Complain all you want, you are a "believer", I've offended your dogma. I get it.
you don't.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't set out to:
AND, no proof either.
Complain all you want, you are a "believer", I've offended your dogma. I get it.
you don't.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

what is it i "don't get"?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

My entire thread. why i started it, what I hoped to demonstrate.
There is no proof. Simple, none. just belief.
i'm hardly going to waste my time arguing with you, anymore than I would with any pseudo science/ religion fanatic.
i't just not my fault you don't understand, and I have zero obligation to teach you, nor the slightest desire.
bye

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Complain all you want

i can't complain all i want, that is against the rules.

, you are a "believer",

would you rather i do not believe? why?

I've offended your dogma. I get it.
you don't.

it's not "my" dogma. and i do "believe" that the dogma is not literally offended. but maybe that is a discussion better suited for just the dogma and yourself?

ah, what do i know,
et

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Arthur Dromedary…..

it would br really nice

I think you meant to write ”it would be really nice”, you cute little alien genius, you!

didn't abuse my name.

You abused your own name…..look at the spelling!

Actually I spel

Well, you don’t ”spel” very well at all, you adorable little creature from another planet, you!

Actually I spel andromeda the same way you do

Nooooo….
Look at how you spelt your name! You’re too much!

Anyway, perhaps you should ask anyway.

I have already asked my expert to look at your “DNA evidence” to the effect you are an angry little alien.

The response could be enlightening.

The response was enlightening!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by itchy_tartan_blanket

Originally posted by rusethorcain
I wish you two would agree to disagree so people could see and comment on my post about the astronauts. Pleeeese.

Nice
You ask others to agree to disagree but when I say the same to you, you ignore it? Interesting. Even more so that you are wanting a response to something that has been gone over many times on this thread - peoples word doesn't mean anything. It does not constitute PROOF. In fact, it doesn't even constitute evidence when almost all of the accounts you posted have been proven to be false or just taken completely out of context.

Can we finally agree to disagree?

Hello. I think we have already. The horse is dead. How long will you beat it?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Originally posted by itchy_tartan_blanket

Can we finally agree to disagree?

Hello. I think we have already. The horse is dead. How long will you beat it?

quick, you itchy_tartan & Maybe start cpr. 2 breaths, 26 compressions is a good enough ratio. quick, OldDragger ..... start kicking that horse from the backside.

i'll grab my cam-corder...

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join