It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaziano: Obama Appointee, 'Never bring another lawsuit against a black'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Gaziano: Obama Appointee, 'Never bring another lawsuit against a black'

www.nmatv.com

Not only does Todd Gaziano (Congressional appointee on the United States Commission on Civil Rights) claim that the 2008 Election Day voter intimidation charge against the Philadelphia New Black Panther Party was ‘open and shut’, but that Deputy Assistant Attorney General Julie Fernandez ordered, 'Never bring another lawsuit against a black or other national minority, apparently no matter what they do.'
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
newsbusters.org

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Now one of Obama's own civil rights commission appointees is confirming that the DOJ dropped this case for nefarious reasons.... These leads me to a glaring question:

1. Where is the MSM on this? I cant believe they would be silent if these guys were white and Bush was president.

Apparently our president and DOJ are outright racist and if you're not white, voter intimidation is A-OK. Obama's own appointee calls the DOJ "Lawless" in this interview! Isn't this a huge story?

www.nmatv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hudson

If anyone bothered to read Obama's own words, or to review his history, they would understand the agenda.

He spells out his distrust and disdain for non 'African-Americans' very clearly in his books. As a "community organizer," he was completely ineffective until he took the lead of more radical peers and began blaming Chicago Blacks' problems on the 'white' majority and "white money."

jw

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I must profess total ignorance on this issue. I'd never seen the video of the New Black Panther Party standing in front of the polls with billy clubs

And the Justice Department REFUSES to press charges?

ABSOLUTE, TOTAL, RACIST BS. (ATS rules prevent me saying what I really want here)

sicksicksicksick!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I must profess total ignorance on this issue. I'd never seen the video of the New Black Panther Party standing in front of the polls with billy clubs

ABSOLUTE, TOTAL, RACIST BS. (ATS rules prevent me saying what I really want here)

sicksicksicksick!!!!

Not only did they refuse to press charges, but apparently an order was given down not to prosecute ANY "national minority" for civil rights violations. Also, These black panthers were automatically found guilty, because they never showed up to court. Yet, the DOJ STILL dropped the case.

Now we have this Obama appointee coming out and saying this is all very nefarious and racist. He even called the Obama DOJ "lawless".

Where the hell is the MSM on this? They are completely ignoring the story! Even Russian news is getting in on it and spinning in favor of the black panthers!

Doesn't it just maker your skin crawl?

+37 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
".. against our people .. " says it all. They can't just belong to the nation, being Americans - they have to divide themself as a separate group.

Why do people have to do this? Get over the color of your own damn skin, and others might do the same.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Why do people have to do this? Get over the color of your own damn skin, and others might do the same.

I'm coming around to believing the people in power purposely want to keep us divided. Why else would they have such blatant double standards for civil rights? Its like they want to build resentment. The media and the race mongers all benefit too much from the division.

What blows me away about all of this is how serious the charges are, yet the media ignores it. Even with Fox playing the news pretty regularly, they still ignore it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here is the OP clip:

If this is all true, it boggles the mind. It could also be a game changer as far as Obama goes. Of course, none of this means anything if the media continues to cover it up.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Hudson]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hudson

For those just coming around, welcome to the dark side, where if yer wite u aint right. THis is what yer money goes to support now. Once tribality is instituted it never leaves peacefully.
Blind justice is now perverted to racial retribution as some arent gifted to realize or accept that evil doers that have long since passed away are not simply re-represented by strangers with a passing superficial resemblance. Some would call this self evident to rational men who have evolved past tribality and lustful revenge.
Charely Manson even in his loonieness was at leastright about one thing, a color war is inevitable, it is now intentional and save for govt intervention, not to prevent but to manage and direct against a focus of official distaste, would have gone overt by now, instead of subrosa as currently practiced.
Anyone that studies these things knows that society will always fall to the level of deviance tolerated by the population. Certain cultures, even with flaws of the population provide an environment to excell and progress and attempt to achieve a higher order of productivity and function. Why some never do raise themselves up as a group is an internal matter and the reason, however unpleasant, is still the reason.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This has been ongoing, I fail to see how anyone could be surprised. The tradgic thing is that there are still plenty of people who will remain ignorant of things like this due to the MSM blackout of anything negative about Obama. These same idiots will still vote for him as ignorance is bliss....how do you think he got elected in the first place?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

You want a conspiracy theory? Why is it that the same MSM that lauds and gives cover to 'protesters' doesnt actually allow any of that wonderful group to join its ranks? Why do the costs of human rights granted at the cost of being destroyed only apply to the middle/productive classes and not the govenrning/interpreting classes?
Why do those that provide cover and excuses for the looter class not integrate them into their own neighborhoods and jobs? The answer is fairly obvious, thel ooter class is a tool to be used against a now fearful and spineless productive class to extort funds, All the money you send in now goes to support your own demise at the hands of a volunteer army of social terrorists that do not provide for themselves or anyone else.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I am not surprised at this happening and I hate to say this, but you will probably see a rise in the white pride movement. Do not take this as I am supporting any white pride group. I am not, but now you will see a more educated side of these types of groups. This gives them something to go after and say now who is the racist, and now they will have new ammo to say they need to stop this. The thing now is they can fight this without having to resort to violence. This will be fought in a courtroom and in media maybe not msm but some type of news media will pick it up. I think things are just getting started and this is gonna be one hot subject to watch. I can see it now the white seperatists that have gone to law school and became lawyers are just foaming at the mouth for this type of fight.
Now this really makes you think who are the real racist in this country.
I wonder what would happen if there was a couple of white guys standing in front of a polling place with clubs in hand acting the same way these Black Panthers were. Please do not take his the wrong way I do not condone any actions of white or black seperatist I just think this is like poking a hornets nest with a stick. It isn't the smartist thing to do and it just gives white seperatists fuel to go after this president and the DOJ. It looks like this admin. really thought hard about this decision and didn't think about what the consequences would be. This is going to ugly before it gets better. Again I do think racism is a big problem in this country and with this decision it may get worse. Strike that it is going to get worse on both sides.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It is amusing to watch people feign ignorance about Barrak Hussein Obama.

His entire communist bull crap agenda was laid out for all America to see. They voted the douche bag in anyway!

Well, at least they are becoming more educated about this creepy dude's agenda to turn American into a communist crap hole.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

No. The Justice Department actually DID pursue civil and criminal complaints against the New Black Panthers. They refused to appear in Court and the Court granted judgments against them.

It was only after the DoJ had final judgments that the political DoJ authorities decided to dismiss all actions against them.

We'd already won, but WILLFULLYcapitulated to these racists! I don't know about you, but when the US/DoJ capitulates to racists/terrorists, it sounds a lot like treason.

Whatever happened to the proscription against giving aid to the enemies of the People?

jw

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just like the white racist Hal Turner,just like La raza, just like the dancing Israelis, just like the agents provocateurs at any number of demonstrations, it will eventually come out that these clowns who have been disavowed by the original black panthers, are working for the feds.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

That protection has been suspended until 2013, didn't you get the memo. This is not going to get any better, as the administration tries to appease their voter base and right the wrongs of history ince the beginning of this country. Some people voted for change, well, they are gonna get it. They won't like it, but I guess he wasn't to specific.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just because you are from a minority doesn't mean you aren't a racist pile of crap. Maybe Obama should try being a white guy in the middle of a black (or Latino) neighborhood. He will see what real racism looks like.

I say this because I have been a victim of such racial practices.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Okay so let me get this right. This is giving minority groups the free pass to do as they want and commit hate crimes with no care of being charged for the crime. So a white person can have his rights violated and there is no chance this minority group will face charges for this crime. Now if this a white person doing the same crime against a minority group they will be charged with the crime and face prison time. I am getting headaches just trying to understand this whole thought process from the Obama administration.It is mind boggling to say the least.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Lets see:
Black power, black pride, black history, black studies, black culture, black entertainment, black reparations all good and infused with essential human rights thru and thru.
White anything, BAD, with no redeeming value, Except the money and stuff, of course.
except moosses, of course even when indistinguishable from whites are good too as they want to kill the other whites and their culture.

One superficial tribality good, same but different tribality bad.
Which group continues to see themselves as a tribe based on only one of various physical charactoristics, and which one doesnt identify itself as such?
Makes sense to me, emphasis at all costs on equality and all.
Remember folks, the money you send in pays for all this.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The original Black Panthers was a CIA project to stir up racial drama between blacks and whites.

It was a set up to lure blacks who were feeling oppressed to look and act bad for the T.V.

With this New black panther party crap they are stiring up more drama so they can get the race war started. It's a set up like the original Black Panthers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join