It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaziano: Obama Appointee, 'Never bring another lawsuit against a black'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
I am hoping that the comission does the right thing, straightens this out, then actually does equal justice here in this case. If not, then this could esclate out of control. Fear can be a powerful motivator, for both good and bad, and in this case, it would not be good. Most of the normal hate groups in the country have been silent and gone to ground, not popping out, unless they have massive support in the area to where they can run roughshod within reason. If the DOJ, does not do anything about this, and chooses to ignore it, then the KKK or any white supremicist group could go out and do the exact same thing and a defense lawyer could demand that under the prior rulings on the part of the DOJ, they punishment has to be the same for equal justice, and cause a spiral out of control all across the nation, as well as, cause people to join the groups out of fear.

Ever think thats the idea?? I do. Thats why the racial part of this is highlighted.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Maybe the KKK or White Suprem. groups should do this durring the next election........ Nah, THEY would be prosicuted to the fullest extent of the law, by the ACLU (Which didn't even say a whisper about the black panthers).

Maybe the ACLU should change their name to the BCLU. The Black Civil Liberties Union. Since they are obviously not concerned with the Civil Liberties of ALL people.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You know I was going to make a thread on this yesterday.

IT amazes me that we can drop charges on these OUTRIGHT racists, who are not only racist, but also intimidating people at the polls, and in the SAME breath declare that Arizonas new law COULD lead to racial profiling.....by CHANCE, and MUST file suit against them.........

wait.......WHAT? REALLY?

So we cant STOP REAL racist from RACIST activities, but we can bring suit against Arizona, because theres a chance something could happen.......screw securing our borders and the safety of the US......

ITS ABOUT VOTES PEOPLE......the MINORITIES!

Im telling you people, everyone who thinks the liberals and democrats are out to help the minorities and people of less fortune.......YOURE BEING PLAYED........

They dont want to help you, they want to KEEP you where you are so they can FEIGN charity........YOU are being USED.....

They dont care about racism........they ARE racist!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Jesus!......I guess when you guys in the US voted for change , you didn't expect this!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hudson

If nobody is power listenss to the actual money donors aka the teaparty might not some or all become so upset and start a necktie party and stop begging for recognition?
That's the way things go when the people expected to pay for everything are left out of any debate on priorities

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

ummm what?

Sorry that whole thing didnt make any sense at all

explain

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Explain what? Some things I post contrary to what I believe simply to get people to think about their premises, ( at least for those few that still know how) but for those with capabilities I suspect they can see the sarcasm. Perhaps I tend to generate information dense verbiage that confuses some, something that most hah skool gradgiates may have trouble with, what with the overall lack of 'let me tell ya, know whattimean, ya feel me', etc.
Please, feel free to be specific so I can tell if you think rationally or are simply responding out of fear and loathing to what you cant understand due to congenital issues or simply representing for your crew.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
when are panthers not black? what a redundant name.

these guys are scum, the antithesis of dr. king.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
why is it ok for the blackpanthers to walk around and say what they want and now even threaten voters at the polls but the kkk is looked down apon? i just dont get it. black racism against everyone is ok but white racism is evil?

people will never change. throughout all this history of violence nothing matters.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by AndrewJay]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

Well, let me tell you wut, At least one variety of panthers are not black, the florida panther for one, I do here tell of a georgia panther but some colliquilailsms call mountain lions panthers as well.
know whattamean?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
why is it ok for the blackpanthers to walk around and say what they want and now even threaten voters at the polls but the kkk is looked down apon? i just dont get it. black racism against everyone is ok but white racism is evil?

morons.

Havent you gotten the memo" Racism has been redefined to consider the relative wealth of the group of the party involved so that by definition people of color cannot be considered racists, as its all about the perception of the power of the individual, not fut the wuk they actually say.
Really, aks dear leader.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

And another thing,
Even King was essentially a black liberationist in private, but was smart enough at the time to keep it on the down low and couch his speeches in what was acceptable to the general population, but that's what he espoused to the peeps. It is well documented and admitted by some parmours that he did of course love himself some number of nonpigmented wimmin, coretta notwithstanding, but apparently understanding. Pity what lies some people will promote to improve their access to what they perceive as high quality women. Dont beleive me, do the research yourself.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
you know what its not worth it. everything is working as planned im sure.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by AndrewJay]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Just like the white racist Hal Turner,just like La raza, just like the dancing Israelis, just like the agents provocateurs at any number of demonstrations, it will eventually come out that these clowns who have been disavowed by the original black panthers, are working for the feds.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Danbones]

that's something even i nod in approval to.

the original BPP didnt get it's start as a race hating organization. the start was mainly a way to protect and police their own neighborhoods in response to undue police violence and....god this word is played out....terrorism against poor and ethnic people in their city. they created community programs, and wanted fair treatment for peoples regardless of class and color. it started in the black areas, because well...the founders happened to be black.

J edgar hoover had a big part in demonizing the party originally, as did those who joined for reasons not beneficial to the movement. many of their members were locked up, killed, imprisoned or fled the country.

these new panthers i know, are not moving in the right direction, and are more of an embarrassment to some, like myself, who share their complexion. i recognize that is there was a power struggle today, the wolves will wear many coats.

they appear to blind to know that the struggle has taken a more dire direction and is less about someones color, than the goal of those who are in a position of power that want slaves, serfs and servants, and those people are evident in all hues of pigment.

IMO, what happens to many well meaning groups, is no different than what i suspect has happened with the tea party movement. it started off pure and with true and sincere mission, then the clowns came in...those who stood to benefit were turned against the movement and those who didnt have a chance to see what it was originally about(tea party) were turned off to its cause due to negative sensationalism by MSM.

that's just my opinion, and correct me if i'm wrong it's no biggie.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

This should be no surprise to no one. We as whites have continually ignored the black racist remarks and dismissed them daily - up to this point - now we have a black president. Do you really think he is who he claims to be LOL.

I was in Fort Leonard Wood Missouri in 1965 the first time I experience the black racist power at work. It was basic training of course. The black DI's (drill instructors) seemed to have most of the say so around the post - you just notice things like that, you couldn't miss it. All of the sudden our black troops, and there were many, were complaining about being misunderstood and also whites were using racist remarks aimed at them specifically. None of this was true - there wasn't time to cause trouble even if you wanted to. None of us could understand where they were coming from with this kind of talk.

Well guess what - the post command gave all black troops their own barracks to meet in and to sleep in - blacks only. They drilled by themselves / marched by themselves / ate by themselves and on and on. They called themselves "The Night Crawlers" I swear on my fathers grave this happened. The rest of us were stunned to say the least, they created their own problem.

I thought at the time - you can't make this stuff up. But as life went on and I watched the problem get to where it is today - I now understand we just let it happen. The black community is it's own worse enemy. Blacks just won't let go of their color racist crotch. I don't care how many states say they are sorry for the civil war and slavery - which I take exception to - they just won't let go of the racist crotch. This is their time and Obama is going to try and make it happen for them - the poor soles that voted for him are going to pay dearly along with the rest of us - period - this is only the beginning folks.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost of Chewie
Maybe the KKK or White Suprem. groups should do this durring the next election........ Nah, THEY would be prosicuted to the fullest extent of the law, by the ACLU (Which didn't even say a whisper about the black panthers).

Maybe the ACLU should change their name to the BCLU. The Black Civil Liberties Union. Since they are obviously not concerned with the Civil Liberties of ALL people.

LOL - The ACLU already stands for:

Anti
Christian
Litigation
Unit

Now if the Panthers would have had a BIBLE, they may have went after them... hehe

Sorry, to funny!

Here's the video where the dude advocates killing babies:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-7-2010 by infolurker]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dukesy

You sir are most excellently and most refreshingly correct. Caucs dont place much stock in words, take insults as transient events and tend not to nurture them into permanent causes.
My hats off to your perspecuity, your clear eyed assessment of the problem. Popular black culture advocates specificaly want to be with their own, unless of course there is money and street cred to be made by extorting assigned white guilt. White culture, when at its argueable best, offers to blacks what black culture at its; best cant offer to whites, ie inclusion to all based on charactor and self sufficiency. Going the other way, is only guaranteed failure, institutionalized failure of a urban culture that has nothing to honor save reckless consumerism, debt, rampant sexuality, violence, drugs, superficial tribalism and sloth. Pity the fate of the decent black individual, conservative, decent, responsible men and families widely and openly shunned and degraded as race traitors. What, pray tell is the ultimate in success in black culture? Cash, fear and snatch any way possible? Please, prove me wrong. Qualities not widely considered honorable in white culture are exactly what 'urban' culture extols, and somehow this can work to perpetuate the nation and find common ground? Not hardly. Pity.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
There is a reason this NBPP is in Philly.
Cuz if he did this in MS or AL or LA or TX,
he'd probably be hanging from a tree
limb by dawn.

I'm NOT advocating or inciting violence.
Just making a point

[edit on 9-7-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

Rubbish and revisionism. The BPP was a marxist organization dedicated to perpetuating urban culture and lifestyle with money extorted from mainstream america by income redistribution based on skin color. I've been in their cribs, and it was not comfortable. That imprisonments for rape were included amongst the founders curriculum vitae should mean something of the 'steal it if you want it' marxist paradigm blended with a race based get out of jail free card philosophy, and murders committed in its name confirm it as an intentionally criminal organization seeking legitimacy as well as loot.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Just like the white racist Hal Turner,just like La raza, just like the dancing Israelis, just like the agents provocateurs at any number of demonstrations, it will eventually come out that these clowns who have been disavowed by the original black panthers, are working for the feds.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Danbones]

Agreed they are all tools.
Second line reserved for future additions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join