It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SAS joins hunt for killer who's taunted police for five days

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Great escape down the storm drain. Weather is changing and heavy rain forcast.? interesting. Bond Style?
Maybe they will release info where the drain ends??

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Yeah it probably is still a gd idea tho. I want this to finish so i can go to ma bed av been following it for over 4 hours so i wana see it through.

The Police will all be on triple time so I can't see them being in any rush!

Seriously, another hour or two at max...but given our track record on this....who knows?

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by CX

Gazza has mistook 'Moaty' for 'Motty'.

What more does a man need in times like this...a can of Stella, a KFC Bargain Bucket, a John Motsen Sheepskin coat and a fishing rod....you really couldn't make it up!

Lol

I can semi understand the beer, food and the coat....butthe fishing rod?

Did he think they were going to take a break from negotiations so they could catch some carp?

CX.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Heres a thought what about this as a thought, what if HE in fact is a spy? It would explain the survival skills, etc etc including evasion tactics, if you think about it it would explain and coincide with a lot, dont you think?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

No sorry jezza, thats just you looking for another conspiracy theory. This is just a guy who is very peeved with the police.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

He worked the doors in Newcastle.

Have you ever spoke to anyone who works the doors in Newcastle?

Trust me, he's not a spy....he's a doorman.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Heres a thought what about this as a thought, what if HE in fact is a spy? It would explain the survival skills, etc etc including evasion tactics, if you think about it it would explain and coincide with a lot, dont you think?

Dude.... seriously...... Stop with the random, made up conspiracy crap.

He's a guy who was pissed off that his wife had got with another bloke while he was in prison, he came out, shot them and then shot another cop.

That's it...

He's been on the run since and now they have him cornered.

No conspiracy, at least not of the magnitude and angle you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The chances of that are prety slim i know but i still reckon he will escape down the storm drain, bond style

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I admire your persistence, you got to hit the jackpot one day.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just another thought once this guys gets shot or gives up, how long will it take for that info to get to the police. I am guessing if he is shot the reporters will hear it however some of them have been seen with silenced weapons. And if he dose give up it could take another hour before we find out, maybe more.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

we`ll see.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I would say if shots are fired, we will know right away, none of the weapons I have seen so far APPEAR to have silencers fitted.

It's being broadcast live all the way (like there is nothing else in the world to report on right now?).

They can just see him too I think. But even if he gives himself up I reckon we will be told straight away.

Oh look the BBC is now showing the weather, a change, lol.

EDIT: Can't believe I missed the beer shop for this, I thought it would have been over in an hour, wheres Gazza when you need him.

[edit on 9/7/10 by woogleuk]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Yeah i know that of the pictures we have seen none of them i silencers but over the course if this week we have seen snipers with silencers.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Heckler and Koch rifles I think, but if shots are fired, then Moat will have acted aggresively and somehow I think we will here more than one shot as every armed copper opens fire, lol.

BTW, whats the deal with face that copper is pulling in the pic on this thread, the one with the tattoo and yellow tazer??

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don’t know i was sorta asking myself the same, am watching sky now bbc was boring me. I think i am right in saying that the police are using HK G36C assault rifles. You know this is getting boring when we start to geek up on the guns but i am determined to see this through.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Exactly my point!
whats going on here really?
Localised flooding tonight perhaps?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I reckon he's going to sit it out until Ant & Dec turn up!

Edit to add;

And maybe Jimmy Nail as well.

[edit on 9/7/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I swear I just thought the same thing just before i read your post.

I'm one peeved off roid boy.....get me outta here

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

All we need is the voice over guy from big brother and we got ourselves a show..

" Day seven and moat is down by the river having a beer and curry with Gazza"

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

nah, it wouldn't work unless they brought in a couple of lady boys, some blonde southern bimbo and some OTT guy with some sort of mental disorder that runs around waving his arms about.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join