It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SAS joins hunt for killer who's taunted police for five days

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Gazza on the radio. I love how they said a the end “this is the most coherent part of the interview we can broadcast” after about 2 sentences.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Gazza on the radio. I love how they said a the end “this is the most coherent part of the interview we can broadcast” after about 2 sentences.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Gazza was out of his brains...they just played a clip from a radio interview.

Oh how the mighty fall.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Gazza was cut off he sounded pissed ha ha ha saying someone must have wound him up

priceless
Then they deny he knew the suspect

[edit on 9-7-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Pityful would be more accurate I think.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Was sad man.... What the **** seriously?

Gazza is a wreck most days but this takes the piss.

He came into the bookies a few years ago when I worked there.... and he was so drunk and so rude to the staff, not good man.

But to roll up to a police cordon with beer and food and stuff?
Saying the guy's his mate?

Damn.,...

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
A piccy for to keep the NWO and martial law lot talking....check out the US military type writing on the police helmet...

Afterthought.....am i ok to post this pic, i couldn't remember what the score is with copyright and everything?

As you can see it's from Ghetty Images.

CX.

[edit on 9/7/10 by CX]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Gazza is a Geodie icon so i can sort of understand why he is there.. Also friday night pissed up Geordie language woud be the norm for an ex bouncer...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
OK, I think I have just sussed out what is going on, and why all this seems so blown out of proportions..........................there are questions if our lot (cumbria constabulary) could have done more to stop Derrick Bird sooner right?

Thats tarnishes the police reputation right throughout the country, so, show of force, make it look like they are on the ball with this one.

There are shootings further down south (or knifings) quite often, but you don't see this sort of manhunt.

I cannot work out any other logical reason why they would send the MET up, PSNI and SAS. One man with a shotgun doesn't not need an entire army to apprehend.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I suspect there may be more than an element of truth in what you say.

They really didn't want to screw up and there be more fatalities after The Cumbria Shootings.
And they wanted to be seen to be on the ball.
And for once one of these gunmen will go to court and prison.

The 'system' is seen to work and the peoples faith is restored in our Police and judicial system.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Oh definitely, they didn't want another Derek Bird.... but Moat has had opportunities to kill others and hasn't, I don't think that's his intention really.

It is all massively OTT though.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Surly this has to end soon its be over four hours, he’s going to get tired and worn down. I am also starting to think that if he was going to kill himself he would have done it by now.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Or could it be to focus the eyes if the masses there rather than other events? Transporting spies today?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

We keep telling you there is no other conspiracy here. I bet this is not big news right now on CNN or the international press. Why are you determined to find a conspiracy here.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

That's already been all over the news.
Plus those are American and Russian spies.... and I bet that the news channels in both of those countries are showing nothing but spy stuff right now.

[edit on 9/7/10 by blupblup]

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Or could it be to focus the eyes if the masses there rather than other events? Transporting spies today?

Lol i've got to give you a star for persistance Jazz my friend.

A true ATSer....i WILL get a conspiracy out of this!!!

CX.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I hope you do because im positive theres one in it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Because i question it thats why.
It does not make sense,the witnesses the way it is everything, clashes in time frames the way the car was left etc etc Its wrong something isnt right.
Could always be to focus the attention here like i said.

Theres nothing else on the news?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
There is a conspiracy, and it's along the lines of my last post.

Raoul's being paid for this, the reason the news crews can't go any further than where they are is because they don't want you to see Raoul, Gazza and the combined forces of god knows how many constabularys finishing off the kebabs and newcy brown ales that Gazza's had airlifted in.

EDIT: The ex-firearms guy has just confirmed it, they have him comfortably contained, deck chairs the works!

[edit on 9/7/10 by woogleuk]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Sorry but i don’t buy that this guy was paid by the police to shoot a man and his ex then shoot a cop.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join