It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SAS joins hunt for killer who's taunted police for five days

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I was trying to be funny // sarcastic towards the notion that there is a conspiracy involved here, I just didn't do it very well, of course he's not being paid, lmao.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Ah right ok. Sarcasm is difficult to achieve on the internet. I agree with you however that after the shooting in Cumbria this is a change for the police to restore faith.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I just found this on the net, how sick

www.facebook.com...

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
I just found this on the net, how sick

www.facebook.com...

I'm not on Facebook but i've been following that page for a few days now, some really sad people on there.

Some dissapointed people too....thier angel of vengance is now slightly less threatening.

CX.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I wrote and complained about another one that popped up, something along the lines of "Raoul Moat last seen in Derrick birds taxi"

Facebook removed it within an hour of me reporting it, there is some twisted people out there.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Thats a interesting new picture they have on sky just now. Anyway guys how much longer u’s think this will go on

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
woodwardjr just posted this on the other thread, was posted yesterday.

FREAKY.

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
How weird is this? taken from a spoof site from yesterday

www.thespoof.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Wow!

That is strange, could it be that Gazza made his connection known before this standoff kicked off and that’s how spoofs got hold of the story.

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This has just made the whole incident for me....

THE tense stand-off between police and Britain's most wanted man has taken a bizarre turn with the arrival of former England footballer Paul Gascoigne.

Raoul Moat, 37, has been pinned down near tennis courts for several hours after a chase through the centre of the town.

Tonight, however, Paul Gascoigne has arrived in Rothbury and revealed that he knows the gunman.

Then the words that must win the award for the most random quote in a news article about a police stand off...

The footballer, who arrived with a can of lager, some chicken, a fishing rod and something to keep him warm, said he hoped the stand-off would end peacefully and referred to the gunman as "Moaty".

Source: www.thenorthernecho.co.uk...

I jest ye not people.....i have tears running down my face right now reading that quote lol.

Only in England.

Edit to add: I've just realised where Gazza got his "supplies" for "Moaty" from...

CX.

[edit on 9/7/10 by CX]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It's going to be over in the next couple of hours, one way or another, Raoul is going to be tired by now.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Oh hell,

I ridiculed this site yesterday in jazz's disclosure thread....he's now going to say he was right and it's more evidence that disclosure is imminent!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
He’s been on the run for days, he probably wasn’t able to get any good sleep so yeah cant see him keeping this up. Saying that though why did they give him food, surly it would have been a good way to grind him down.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I dunno man... that's one hell of a coincidence right?

Hmmmm..... very odd.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Oh hell,

I ridiculed this site yesterday in jazz's disclosure thread....he's now going to say he was right and it's more evidence that disclosure is imminent!

:shk: :shk:

Unlucky mate

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

It's going to be over in the next couple of hours, one way or another, Raoul is going to be tired by now.

Especially if they've laced his food with sleeping tablets.

He'll probably be looking forward to a bath and a kip. The police are in no rush to finish this anytime soon, and i'm taking a guess that Moat loves himself too much to pull the trigger.

CX.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

CX, that’s a fantastic point wonder if they really have done that. Would make sense.
I also don’t think he’s going to kill himself.

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by CX

CX, that’s a fantastic point wonder if they really have done that. Would make sense.

It's probably against Health & Safety.

It's raining there now, fingers crossed he'll get fed up soon.

CX.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Yeah it probably is still a gd idea tho. I want this to finish so i can go to ma bed av been following it for over 4 hours so i wana see it through.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yeah man.... I gotta get up early, I want this finished :shk:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Gazza has mistook 'Moaty' for 'Motty'.

What more does a man need in times like this...a can of Stella, a KFC Bargain Bucket, a John Motsen Sheepskin coat and a fishing rod....you really couldn't make it up!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join