It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: What do YOU think will happen?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Extant Taxon

I kinda hope everyone dies except me and the people I want alive

Thanks for this post Extant Taxon, That thesis was a great read.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
i think/agree that 2012 is all about us realising our true potential, evolving and expanding our consciousness. everything else is distraction and depopulation because "they" fear us realising our true potential.
time to step up to the next level, the level that our intergalactic brothers and sisters are waiting for us to step up to!
this is something that started years ago and is on going(the mayan time of no time).

i found this a while back- 2012time2growup.ning.com...

[edit on 11:11 by WHOS READY]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I think that maybe October 28 2011 is the date, anyway, 2011 or end of 2012, I think it may be about these things:

- World Government planned to overblow this date and to get us forced to think something huge has to happen, than they are already prepared for a planned worldwide alien disclosure.

- Without Governments to be aware of this, aliens come here around that date by themselves and there is first contact.

- We discover time travel and a way for it to be available to the masses without problems. The point is, other universes do exist.

- We discover how to observe and/or communicate with other universes or maybe only one.

- Of course, recent history will be hyper busy around that time because events are exponentially growing to the major point of all, that is around that date.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl

I only replied to the post.
If a reaction is nessessary for you, i cannot help you.

Your emoticons reacted enough for both of us my dear fellow.

Originally posted by sticky

I kinda hope everyone dies except me and the people I want alive

Thanks for this post Extant Taxon, That thesis was a great read.

You're welcome.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
the mayan calender ends on the day of 21 december 2012. it is the end of the long count of the ancient mayan culture. the i ching studied by scholars like terrence mckenna also predict the greatest change on this set date more facts on the following sites www.facebook.com...#!/pages/THE-NEW-EARTH-21122012/140055036008563 AND decemberr212012.blogspot.com... HERE YOU FIND ALL YOUR ANSWERS

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
One of the webbot predictions gave 07/08/2010 as the date of a terrorist attack. Unfortunately it was correct.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeganMcclees
One of the webbot predictions gave 07/08/2010 as the date of a terrorist attack. Unfortunately it was correct.

Where it was this terror attack??? I didn't see anything.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think in 2012 there will mass hysteria and possibly large scale riots due to this.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I plan on taking my vacation 12/19/2012 til 12/26/2012 ....
I come from a unsual family.My mother says her health has to hold up until that date because in her words,"I just have to be here for the FIRE WORKS!!!"All I know is we are planning a PARTY!!!"I want all my family besides me not because I think something is going to happen,but one can never be to sure...We are going to ring in 8:30 on 12/21/2012 like in was new years eve(By the way we are 8:30 eastern time does anyone know what time zone 8:30 is supposed to be in?)

I only ask god one thing if it is the end, I pray I am holding the hands of both of my children....

Peace

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 21122012

It's really pushing it to call any of these claims facts. They are unsubstantiated rumors at best with little substance.

The end of the Haab calendar carries no prophecies. The end of the Katun on that date does prophecize a shortage of squash and corn.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by 21122012

It's really pushing it to call any of these claims facts. They are unsubstantiated rumors at best with little substance.

The end of the Haab calendar carries no prophecies. The end of the Katun on that date does prophecize a shortage of squash and corn.

Stereo.... You aren't supposed to debate other peoples ideas and ask for evidence in this thread.

Name of thread: "2012 What do YOU think will happen?"

You gave your opinion. Thanks very much for it. I enjoyed the realist thinking behind it.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by sticky]

[edit on 21-7-2010 by sticky]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well In the year 2012 I will be 21 and if the world ends on December 12 2012, that gives me a good 6 months to cause global chaos around the world being legally able to drink in most countries. This may lead to disaster....

Other theories... Aliens come down and take over the world. The USA goes crazy due to economic collapse and nukes everyone. If they can't be leaders of the world no one can... Canada gets fed up and enslaves the world for making fun of them and earth becomes new Canada, Canada does this by spending all their money on a giant robot and a canoe, and a heard of well trained moose... Global warming causes the world to end and Al Gore says I told you so. zombie apocalypse. The mystery planet crashes into earth. I think that covers them all if I missed any I'm sorry.

Final theory: there is a small earth quakes around the world and everyone gets so worked up that the die right on the spot...

If all else fails nothing happens and we live another X number of years until someone claims a new end of times date... and the whole process starts over... Oh wait like the Mayan calender

Xiamara

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Relax my friends, I wouldn't take the prophesies of folks who use to take hallucinogenics and cut peoples heads off too serious

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Didnt just the other day an earthquake made the rotation of the earth faster?, I think that on 2012 we will be experience more earthquakes and it will make days shorter or longer if the rotation of the earth changes speed, making the Mayan calendar useless by 2012 maybe that's why the stopped on that date, you never know.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by remrem

Here goes – one of the Mayan Shamans has spoken that December 2012 marks the return of the ancestors. I’ve heard the Mayan cycle was 26,000 years long (I’ve also heard 260,000 years). If we (the solar system) were in the vicinity of a technologically advanced civilization thousands of years ago, perhaps this time is when we are again their neighbors. I think we may have alien disclosure. Except, being our ancestors, they may not be all that alien.

I’ve heard about prophecies that we will become 5th dimensional beings; experiencing through light bodies, - our science with work on photon pairs (avator) is heading that way now. Our agriculture is being pushed to feed the 3% world population growth, fisheries depleted environment polluted. People may finally put enough positive energy forward to change our collective direction. We have space shuttles that can depart and return to earth, we have arrived to Earths galactic birth.

In truth we may realise that we live in complete abundance with no limitations, embrace our positive nature, which includes wishing to grow and pass on our seeds. From this place take on the responsibility inherited from our ancestors, as stewards of the seeds and life of mother earth.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I just discovered that December 21 is actually Hu Jintao's birthdate (china's current president/leader)

what a co ink kee dink

I'm sure he'll throw himself one heck of a party

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

The Popul Vuh museum has wonderful vases showing people injecting drugs anally, and then cutting off their own heads with razors. It truly shows how advanced their system was.

All kidding aside. it shows the darker side, not the society. It reminds me that the thoughts of ancient or other civilizations may be extremely different than the thoughts of my own. When people impose their own rationalizations upon other societies they are often surprised by the clash of ideas and their own mistaken interpretations.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
im ganna wake up, go onto ats and spend another day reading how the world is going to hell (:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nicolee123nd
: What do YOU think will happen in 2012?

I will wake up, do laundry and lose another sock in the dryer. If 12-21-12 were really significant I would get all the socks I have lost over the years back in one load. If tht happens then I will be a believer

I hypothosize that my dryer is portal to another dimention inhabited by a being with a sock fetish I wonder if I can get a grant to study this phenominon?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nicolee123nd

Well, 12/21/2012 falls on a Friday. I get off work at 4:30, so I would say that if the stars line up just right, there is a .98 probability that I will be drunk that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join