It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigration Costs U.S. $113 Billion a Year, Study Finds

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

wow, I wish I had more stars to give ya

2nd line to add ... wish I could flag it as well

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ConsciousTruth

here is the video of the dumbest woman I have ever seen on you tube, her name is Peggy West: You Tube - Peggy west

If you dont know something maybe you should just shut up and sit your fat ass down.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by davolobo
Also instead of blanket Amnesty, which is Comprehensive Immigration Reform, why dont we start a movement going state to state to demand every illegal undocumented worker be required within only months to go sign up for naturalized immigration, pay the fees associated, then weed out those who are criminals, drug pushers, prostitutes, spys, etc etc, it can be done this simple, if we demand it.

Here's the problem though. Who is illegal and who is not? Last time I checked we had russian spies living right under our noses. For decades in some cases. Why did no one notice them? I think we all know why.

How many other "non" looking illegals are among us? How many non looking illegals were here on student visa's and just never left. Where is the study on that? I mean really, how many non brown illegal immingrants are in this country? Spies, thieves, traffickers, stuents, workers and the likes.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thank You Sir, All I ask, is to stay free and stand with pride.
Your My friend and I'll stand with you.

Anyone here want to report illegals here is a web-site WWW.ReportIllegals.com
Great site, Bookmark'em use them every day if you want.
ReportIllegals.com has implemented a new capability to provide reporting party contact information in the report. You now have the choice of an anonymous report or a report with reporting party contact information. Often investigative agents seek to talk to the reporting party to confirm the data and to ask questions like whether the subject is known to carry weapons. The choice is yours.Depending on the data you provide ReportIllegals.com will file a report almost always to ICE and often to federal agencies such as CIS, CBP, DOL, DEA, DSS, FBI, HUD, IRS, SSA, TSA, or other foreign, federal, state, county and local governmental agencies. You will receive a copy of the report(s) submitted if you provide an email address.
AMNESTY
Anti-enforcement immigration activists are gearing up for AMNESTY and more foreign workers. Lack of jobs for Americans and the staggering costs of the illegal invasion has brought USA to the brink of collapse. YOU are desperately needed to save our country. Please join:

www.numbersusa.com A GREAT group
www.fairus.org The oldest and biggest
www.alipac.us A new and aggressive group
www.illegalaliens.us/stateorganizations Join a state group
All the above sourse data comes from ReportIllegals.com.

They are draining our cities of the monies needed to operate our hospitals, police and emergency services. DEPORT THEM NOW!

[edit on 7-7-2010 by guohua]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

How does one deport 20 million people? One at a time?

Mass deportation is not the answer my friend. There is a saying in marriage that all men must be aware of.

"It's cheaper to keep her than to leave her."

Deporting someone is not free.

12. "The National Policy Institute, ‘estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.’ "

No, it didn’t. The National Policy Institute, a group that says it promotes the rights of "white Americans," ironically was citing figures from the liberal Center for American Progress in a report that argued against mass deportation of undocumented workers. CAP said such deportation would cost more per year than the entire Department of Homeland Security budget, illustrating "the false allure of deportation as a response to our broken immigration system."
www.factcheck.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Yeah they still kept him working and still paid him the same way, and still took out taxes from his checks. During the time he was purchasing this 3 storey building I live in, paid the process fees and taxes and all that good stuff. So the point with this is just an example of my personal experience with these issues as far as people saying "Illegas" just mooch.

See, when his Visa expired, Immigration came and told him he had to leave the country, they gave him a month, my dad reported that to his employer but his employer was happy with his work, told my dad they didn't want to lose him, so they told him to just move somewhere else and they would try to get him an employer sponsorship thing, but it took the office personel too long , so my dad found a different apartment in the mean time. Eventually he got the amnesty so his employer didn't have to go through with the sponsorship thing. It was quite a few years we were "Illegal". But still we didn't mooch. And for the whole free medical care, my dad paid the hospital bill straight cash for my two younger brothers.

(I apologize if I'm all over the place with my writing)

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I keep saying that all we need is a wicked minefield and motion tracking auto-turrets to lay waste to anybody trying to cross the border. In one stroke we would eliminate the influx of illegals and cut costs of dealing with illegals to zero. Because they would all be dead at the border.

Theres a legal route to becoming a US citizen and if they don't want to go that route they can die trying to cross our forbidden zone of mechanized death dealing technology.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Wow, everyone is still on this band wagon?

$113Billion wow, that's a lot of money.

hmmm

$1 Trillion reported lost/missing on 9/10/2001, nobody said anything (yup I know, 9/11)
2 wars costing about $1B/day?
Tarp I - $750B?
Am. Recovery Act - $800 B?

Oh here's a good one, Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr. and NOW Obama have ALL "borrowed" money from Social Security.... and never paid it back.

How do you think Clinton got a budget surplus?

BANKS (Citi, JP Morgan, AIG, Wells, BofA, Goldman Sucks, etc.) received BILLIONS

All told were around $23Trillion in debt?

And aren't we around $75 T to $105 Trillion in total liabilities?

Social Security (our parent's nest egg) has been plundered, and now estimated to be bankrupt in the coming years?

And people are complaining about $113B? It's a lot of money for sure, but let's put it all into perspective. Especially in light of the millions of people in this country and through out the world who have been displaced or thrown into poverty by those who have stolen from the people.

Illegal immigration is a problem, ABSOLUTELY.

BUT, where was everyone the last 30 years complaining about the cost of illegals? Why weren't people up in arms about the immigration issue, or about closing the borders?

Living it up I'm sure, and now because the economy sucks and jobs are hard to come by, people are willing to take crappy jobs? Right?

I've seen, and continue to see Non-immigrants, or more aptly, non-mexican as that seems to be the target group, bitch and moan about why they should take lesser pay than someone else, even when they are applying with 1000 other candidates (run-on sentence I know).

Even engineering, technical, drafting, management, sales jobs are being passed up, because the sheep still think they can get a better job that pays more.

Americans are up in arms about illegal immigration because its the latest fire that the msm is fanning. They talk about illegals involved in crimes, but never include "alleged", they formulate charts and statistics showing you how evil and murderous illegals are and you take the bait.

And from what I've seen, most of the anger and hatred (and it is hatred) geared towards mexicans. Meanwhile forgetting that the drug lords in mexico are yes, comprised of mexicans, but the leaders and the founding of the zetas (for example) are from Guatemala and other gangs from other countries.

But nope, just continue to hate one group, villify, and tell the world how they're the reason for your bad lot in life, and how they are stealing your country.

Wow, La Raza is going to take over the US... really? La Raza is nothing but a fringe lunatic group who preys on young ignorant AMERICAN kids of hispanic/latino descent who are to illiterate to know their own history to spread idiotic ideas about a country they no longer own.

By the same logic the Aryan Brotherhood or the KKK are going to take over all 50 states and take back the land their forefathers built.

So which is it, the $113B or illegal immigration?

WHy not the $23 Trillion?

You want to know why not? You won't like it...

Sheep mentality!

And those pulling the strings are laughing their butts off because you've fallen for it hook-line-and-sinker.

I'm full of it I'm sure, right?

Did you read today that illegal immigrants came by boat and landed on the beach side of Camp Pendleton in San Diego?

That's not the story!

The story is that Illegal Immigrants came by boat, undetected, 2-5 miles from a nuclear power plant.

No link for you, do you homework.

I will leave you with this however, just so you get an idea of who comes across the border...

www.abc15.com...

As hard as it might be for many to understand, I don't see color, I see men and women and kids all looking for the same things... love, freedom, and prosperity a chance to give children a better life.

my $0.02

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
the USA has expended $200 billion in the war of Iraq and Afghanistan this year alone.

Washington Post

[edit on 7-7-2010 by metalpr]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutone
No matter what side people are on over this illegal immigration issue, the bottom line is that it costs a great deal of money. This cannot be denied.

Instead of us Americans on every level bickering over this, wouldn't it be easier to send Mexico the tab, or at the very least tariff the hell out of their goods and tax the hell out of the remittance that illegals send back to Mexico to make up for the bill.

My point is that we are all fighting but we are not looking at the fact that the Mexican elite/politicians are getting away by having American taxpayers pay for what should be the Mexican social net.

That is a brilliant idea!!!! Unfortunately Mexico has been in a deep economic hole for years. That's why we have the problem to begin with. I wish we could do it though.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Waituminute, waitaminute, waitminute...

After reading some of the stuff in this thread...I'm now visualizing something...:

1) # of people directly killed by a terrorism
2) # of people directly killed by illegal immigrant

If 2 is greater than 1, we have some SERIOUS problems.

And we're at war with WHAT again?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
So now being "neighborly" means letting you take my job and rape my wife and daughter? Your sick. For English dial 1. For Spansish dial 4 and move back to Mexico. I'm taking note of your handle and when all is said and done we'll see.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Look at the cost of supporting Barry Soetoro(Obama for you dummies). His mother was not a legal citizen(check your Constitution) and his father was a foreign national. Even if he was born in a D.C., on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, he would not be a citizen. The concept of an "anchor baby" is a myth; it is not Constitutional. I think he has illustrated what illegal aliens cost us.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

I don't know why I get sucked into these threads, because its usually ALWAYS a bunch of witch hunters blaming all the problems on the illegals and how they are destroying the country and stealing all the jobs and free food etc etc ......

When will you people wake up to the crap your swallowing????

The politicians are stealing from you not blind ... its IN YOUR FACE, and they toss some BS for you to fight over, you kick all the illegals out and the CITIZENS as well, you know the children are LEGAL CITIZENS!!!! you have the same problem but worse than it was with the immigrants....

And that leaves me to only one conclusion about the subject.

Your to stupid to understand simple logic.
Your too filled with hate that you will believe whatever you hear that fuels the hatred.

I challenge you true bloods to do a little research on your family tree, I suspect you will find and ILLEGAL in there someplace!!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by svpwizard

Bravo! I wish these types of threads get more excitement like the one I started on is there Racism in the gaming industry. It sounds like it is okay to attack this type of subject, but not the subject I started.

Humans are a failed experiment. The Anunnaki should not be pleased with the results.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Seen the thread descrip then had to double check the site when I seen the thread started with a FAIR (LMFAO ) study reported by Fox news
taken as actual facts because I thought I was at The Onion there for a sec...but nope

Good to see some humor threads here..needed the laugh

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It's a 113 billion well spent to say the least!
People are surviving out of it and at least half of those people are working and contributing to America!

It's better than giving the ZMO Red Shields state of Israel 113 billion or more every year to become the real terrorists of our planet as the Red Shield pimps and henchman like PNAC who organized 911, Iraq,Afghanistan, the phony Al Qaeda and Bushe's buddy Osama and his texan loving father the bin ladens!

Why do you think America puts up with their bull doodoo and sends their soldiers to die disgracefully for the ZMO plan of world dominion who in the end they will dump America to seat their fantasy of Zionist Isreal along with Germany!

The best solution is for Mexico to become a new state of America and let the people work for America!

After they get rid of the federal reserve and the ZMO if they were really smart and proud to be American.

911 should have taught them a very important lesson.

Here's a hint;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/690554c03ff0.jpg[/atsimg]

Real Jews hate that demonic star as they also do zionism, er, ZAionism as ZA was satan or Zathanel HatuptaH. H = 8 or 888 it's real number.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by AeJor_Mn]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by intrepid

let's also take some stats from that info you gave.

Estimated 13M Illegals here
Estimated 2.8M working jobs

what the [snip] is the other 10.2 MILLION doing ???
LIVING OFF THE SYSTEM !!!! or
committing crimes against the system.

13M illegals
2.8M working

that means illegal unemployment rates
are 79%

there is NO possible way that 21% of ANY working class
can carry the load for 79% non-working class, no matter
what country you are from. And it is eroding the US system
to the point of bankruptcy.

there's you some stats to chew on

[edit on 6-7-2010 by boondock-saint]

Well let us concentrate on those 2.8M people or better yet let us say they are 3M.
We can come to the conclusion that those 3M are the fathers that are working to sustain the family.So we can say that a family has at least one kid.So that makes 9M people.
The rest can be considered drug dealers....etc.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

As of this posting the US has spent $1 trillion dollars:

$732,041,477,418 Iraq
$281,859,563,736 Afghan

costofwar.com...

if the US reduced 10% of our war efforts that would solve the immigrant crisis, save some lives and make the US more neighborly.

Cheers

or we could close up shop entirely in iraq, as the war is illegal and still remove all illegal aliens and save even more money.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I smell a bunch of logical fallacy...

reply to post by metalpr

And? Why are you assuming that people discussing THIS issue here also do not care about that issue?

reply to post by svpwizard

And your point is? This is one of they ways they are doing it. So just shut up about it?

reply to post by nwosigns

We know? This is yet another indication of that. Again, why are you assuming mutual exclusivity here?

reply to post by flyyspit

Does it matter so much to you who or what STARTS a discussion that you are willing to not discuss it at all? Way to fall into that trap.

[edit on 7/7/2010 by ~Lucidity]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join