It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

So you have nothing more than a hunch? This is all based on no evidence, just a hunch?

What about 2003 when the world was destroyed by Mars?
What about the destruction of the Earth in 2007?
Predictions of horrendous events are a dime a dozen and no better than a plugged nickel.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

The positions of the zodiac constellations are very nebulous and are drawn by people in different ways to suit different purposes. There is no date on which we enter one of these astrological states, It's a rather gray zone which takes a century or more to resolve itself.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Addition:

1260 Day Great Tribulation Begins On Shemini Atzeret (Oct. 21st, 2011) & Ends On Passover (April 4th, 2015)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Stargate2012
started on 5/29/2011 @ 08:49 PM
edit on 5/29/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Harold Camping: Corpses Will Emerge From Graves On Oct. 21 Doomsday.
by smartbuddy
started on 5/31/2011 @ 02:37 PM

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Harold Camping is such a goof ball!

Well, not really. He did manage to con a lot of gullible people into messing up their lives. So now he is claiming another failure. Well good for him. Let's see how many gullible people fall for this claim.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
"Dancing Stars"

Dancing Stars In Seattle Night Sky
by BDIDDY425
started on 6/6/2011 @ 02:50 PM

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
He also said something about the strange noise in the sky ... i think his prophecy have some credibility
we will see that in a few month

and why is it the same date has the one provided by harold camping .. weird

between the 28 october 2011 and 21 december 2012
things might get uglier a bit
to many things rights now happening in the world
to be just a coincidence

Hey stereo long time no see

sandf
edit on 6/10/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

So what is with all of the linking to other threads. No reasons are given for the links. Is this just a means to make sure that all of the search engines can find these other threads?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
i'd like to direct those in this thread or those interested in this 'prophecy' as well as the october 2011 dates, or around those dates, to my thread concerning comet elenin

my original post ( which i cannot edit to add updated information ) is sufficient for interest however i'm trying to keep up posting on the thread with interesting bits i find so my other posts on the thread will give more information, i think all here should find the information relevant, and sorry if these dots have already been connected here in this thread!

peace
indigo
edit on 6/10/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Instead of claiming there is interesting info there why not provide a bullet list of items your think are relevant such as
1. Discovered by an amateur
2. Unlikely to be visible to the unable eye

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

So what is with all of the linking to other threads. No reasons are given for the links. Is this just a means to make sure that all of the search engines can find these other threads?

I am collating information posted to ATS that some may be interested in with regard to the "D4ark Kn1ght prophesy"

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

agreed, sorry just didn't have the time at the moment to relist all points and anyways it is only speculation on my part at this time anyhow, however i thought it'd be relevant to this thread

from what i know of the dark knight prophecy there would be three days darkness around oct 2011, which sounded pretty unlikely when i heard about it around 06 or 07, but i remember reading through the dark knights thread when it was new here at ATS.

anyways after seeing some photos of the projected path of elenin comet i decided that the tail end of the comet would pass Earth's face during oct of 2011.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd5d4db8c712.jpg[/atsimg]

a member posted on my thread that the comet itself would not, however be directly between the sun and us due to it's orbit after perigee taking it 'above' the Earth's orbit around the sun. i think that statement is valid but also irrevelant for two reasons:

one, there are secret societies implementing things on Earth and one of their major tools for action and knowing when to do things is their favorite motto: "as above so below" and as far as i am concerned this is a large celestial event and it is not going to go to waste in that manner!

two, even if it does not pass directly infront but more or less slightly above us i beleive if the comet ever had a tail worth fearing getting our planet struck by ( which isn't my area of expertise anyhow, which is why my speculation is at ATS for others to consider ) i think it is still worth mentioning. what kind of heat will it emit? are we already feeling that heat?

here is a youtube video, yeah i know alot of those at ATS, but take the time to watch it for more elaboration on the "as above so below" concept if you wish to decide it is a scientific result

this person beleives that it is not actually a comet, but a dawf star. i have no idea, but my interest in the subject and what he has to say still remains and i will keep an open eye on the subject but with a rational mind, of course. it's difficult to draw a conclusion at this point, but the interest still remains and the dark knight prophecy ( which had not crossed my mind for some time until i saw this thread again today ) adds a little salt to it, so to speak.

comet elenin is an interesting subject there are two other videos in my thread if you want to check them out from the 'william tapely' ( a man who claims to be the 'third eagle of the apocalypse ) i am not versed in the bible like this man nor do i really wish to add his thoughts here but the reference to where the videos are is out there for you if you'd like to hear some interesting thoughts on numerology and biblical prophecy that might pertain to comet elenin, and thus fit into this subject centering around this date and perhaps the "dark night" and other claims of the Dark Knight's prophecy

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
reply to post by stereologist

agreed, sorry just didn't have the time at the moment to relist all points and anyways it is only speculation on my part at this time anyhow, however i thought it'd be relevant to this thread

from what i know of the dark knight prophecy there would be three days darkness around oct 2011, which sounded pretty unlikely when i heard about it around 06 or 07, but i remember reading through the dark knights thread when it was new here at ATS.

anyways after seeing some photos of the projected path of elenin comet i decided that the tail end of the comet would pass Earth's face during oct of 2011.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd5d4db8c712.jpg[/atsimg]

a member posted on my thread that the comet itself would not, however be directly between the sun and us due to it's orbit after perigee taking it 'above' the Earth's orbit around the sun. i think that statement is valid but also irrevelant for two reasons:

one, there are secret societies implementing things on Earth and one of their major tools for action and knowing when to do things is their favorite motto: "as above so below" and as far as i am concerned this is a large celestial event and it is not going to go to waste in that manner!

two, even if it does not pass directly infront but more or less slightly above us i beleive if the comet ever had a tail worth fearing getting our planet struck by ( which isn't my area of expertise anyhow, which is why my speculation is at ATS for others to consider ) i think it is still worth mentioning. what kind of heat will it emit? are we already feeling that heat?

here is a youtube video, yeah i know alot of those at ATS, but take the time to watch it for more elaboration on the "as above so below" concept if you wish to decide it is a scientific result

this person beleives that it is not actually a comet, but a dawf star. i have no idea, but my interest in the subject and what he has to say still remains and i will keep an open eye on the subject but with a rational mind, of course. it's difficult to draw a conclusion at this point, but the interest still remains and the dark knight prophecy ( which had not crossed my mind for some time until i saw this thread again today ) adds a little salt to it, so to speak.

comet elenin is an interesting subject there are two other videos in my thread if you want to check them out from the 'william tapely' ( a man who claims to be the 'third eagle of the apocalypse ) i am not versed in the bible like this man nor do i really wish to add his thoughts here but the reference to where the videos are is out there for you if you'd like to hear some interesting thoughts on numerology and biblical prophecy that might pertain to comet elenin, and thus fit into this subject centering around this date and perhaps the "dark night" and other claims of the Dark Knight's prophecy

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
once again, the oct 2011 date spells the worst:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
once again, the oct 2011 date spells the worst:

When you make things up, conspiracy theorists tend to believe them without any actual research or facts. I suggest you stop watching those videos and look around at the debunking threads in the 2012 forum. Those provide facts and legit sources to back everything up.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Are you going to provide some reasoning for this? Why would anyone actually click on the links? What would they expect to find?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

a member posted on my thread that the comet itself would not, however be directly between the sun and us due to it's orbit after perigee taking it 'above' the Earth's orbit around the sun.

The comet's path is a plane. That plane is not the same as the ecliptic. Besides, the tail of the comet is thin. No comet's tail can obscure the sun enough to be detectable by the human eye. Any cloud has more impact than any comet tail.

this is a large celestial event

Unfortunately, it is not. I was looking forward to seeing another comet with the unaided eye. That won't happen with this comet.

what kind of heat will it emit? are we already feeling that heat? /quote]
That's an interesting question. The comet is not going to emit any heat. It absorbs heat. It came from the extremely frigid zones away from the sun where most gases freeze. Now the boils off that frozen gas to form the tail of the comet. That tail is so thing and diffuse that the solar wind and light pressure push it away from the sun.

this person beleives that it is not actually a comet, but a dawf star.

Thanks for the heads up. Another video of nonsense I can avoid. Clearly, this comet is a light weight object. It is small and does not affect the motions of the known planets.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

This comet is not passing close to the Earth. When it crosses the orbit of the Earth the comet will be well above the Earth and some 22 million miles away. There are potential threats out there in space, but this is not one of them.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
stereologist, on a subconscious level I am deeply unhappy with my life. It is monotonous, dull and void of love. Believing in the end of the world gives me an escape from this life that constrains me. Elenin will set me free and in the post-apocalyptic dystopia I will rise and be a community leader, leading my people into the new age. My life will have meaning, people will respect me and give me the attention I crave and the void will be filled.

If Elenin does not set me free then a CME from the sun will. In a world without electricity people will come to me and I will shower them with my knowledge of back-garden agriculture.

If the sun does not free me a third world war will. People will shelter in my bunker and they will be grateful. I will defend them with my cache of automatic machine guns, I will be a hero in my community. After the dust settles I will rebuild my community and I will make the friends I currently do not have.

If WWIII does not free me then the impending Global Economic Meltdown will. With my huge stash of food I will buy friendship with cans of tuna and homemade MREs. I will find a beautiful and starving girl and make her my wife on the promise of a good dinner and we will live off the land in the Ozark Mountains and be happy.

If the Global Meltdown does not set me free then the Mayans will on December 21st 2012. The world will end but at least the routine will be broken and I won't have to pay my mortgage/rent, insurances and bills and I won't be lonely because I'll be dead and happy that everyone is also dead including the girlfriend I hadn't had in 10 years.

Until one of these scenarios come to pass I will have to live in this world resigned to the fact I have no control over my existence and the mysterious "they" - now dramatically transformed into the more acceptable and less paranoid "TPTB" - are controlling my mind with chemtrails and causing havoc across the world with their nefarious HAARP technology. They are all powerful, I am but a worthless pawn. They are Elite, I am nothing.

I leave you now as I continue to research fairy tales and wild theories with no basis in logic that I am powerless to prevent. It occupies my mind and helps deflect the patheticness of my life. Every day I wake up and check my RSS feeds for the news of my liberation. Every day I hope that another large earthquake has shattered some corner of this world or that some war has escalated or that dollar died or that Nibiru has been spotted....

But every day I still have to go to my boring job, pay my bills, watch reality TV on my own and go to sleep dreaming of finding my true love before Armageddon.

edit on 16-6-2011 by Logman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

You claim to have knowledge more useful in a world without technology. You mention gardening. Can you garden without buying seeds? You mention weapons. Can you make your own ammo?

The real issue is why you think that a destroyed society is needed to remake you. Why can't you be a leader right now? Why can't you take control now. You need to get your act together because these other scenarios are not happening.

Get involved in local community gardens or fall gleaning programs or organize food for soup kitchens. Spend the evenings meeting people with similar interests instead of watching the idiot-tube. Get into a master naturalist program or a master gardener program.

My guess is that if you think you are marginalized now you would also feel marginalized in the future regardless of how it looks.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join