It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Related Addition:

REVEALED! Oct. 21st, 2011- The Beginning of the 1260 Great Tribulation Period
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Stargate2012
started on 12/27/2010 @ 04:42 AM

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Additional Related Addition:

May 21, 2011 And October 21, 2011 Billboards...
by BishopLord
started on 2/14/2011 @ 01:58 PM

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Addition:

Must Read: 2015 Solar Max (Day of the Lord) And Oct. 2011 The Likely Beginning of the Great Tribulation
by Stargate2012
started on 1/7/2011 @ 11:56 PM

Yes, this whole thing seems to get back to 2015. If one marks December 21st, 2012 as mid-tribulation it all seems to fit.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

So already you guys are lining up a new doomsyear? 2015 is the new 2012?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jojopin

Well that sucks because I've been spending tons of money expecting everything to go down in just over a year and a half. Now I have to keep my stupid job for another few years. Ugh.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

I feel you, I've spent a lot of freakin money on guns and crap. Now I gotta hold off for 3.5 years?!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hey everyone im a new member here.. im really into the october 2011/2012 other doomsday theories.. i just came here to share a dream me and my sister had last night.

First ill describe hers, i was kind of shocked at the fact that she told me this morning during breakfest that she had a dream about the end of the world.. i had a similiar dream last night as well and she dosent even know about 2012 or anything.. She said she was with her husband and she didnt know what caused it but everything was sourrounded by fire and the clouds were red.. the world was ending people were screaming and killing other people for their food/transportation.. then she woke up because something killed her.

I had a dream last night that i was in a giant grass field with my family.. the sky was red and we were looking at a giant hilltop with our neighbors houses on it about 500 yards away on fire.. they were coming towards us frantically their was nowhere to go because their was no safe place to go.. i ended up waking up because something from the sky wiped out our entire community.

I have been having nightmares mostly about terrible things happening to me and the earth included for about a few weeks no joke. I dont know if its been cause by my interest in doomsday theories.. but im a little paranoid and i was wondering if anyone had any input on my dilemma and why i keep having nightmares.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I've made a "Part II" to this thread. Here is the link:

May 21st, 2011 Mega Thread [D4rk Kn1ght, October 28, 2011 Part II]

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Sorry guys..due to some glitch in the Matrix the doomsday date has been postponed.
For further enquiries contact: The PTB & Co., USA.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

The only thing that will happen is that most of humanity's conscious mind will be merged at that point. Most people worldwide (in the modern world) and some in the not so modern world are aware of this date. Some people will feel the merge in consciousness and some don't. The world keeps turning. Maybe enough people will realize that we are not separate and what we do as individuals affects everyone and will change the world for better or worst. So if this is the case, then the old world will cease to exist (as we know it). It's not doomsday, maybe for some that benefit from the status quo, it's just evolution.

Look around you, we are already evolving. Science is studying the effects of mind over matter. More and more people are becoming interested in their spiritual pursuit. New life forms are being discovered at a faster rate. Maybe the transition will happen gradually. As we die the new generation becomes more and more enlightened.

Just stay center and enjoy today. Don't worry about what may ar may not happen tomorrow. The future is only a thought in your head. A product of your imagination.

Maybe the Holy books are not all wrong. Maybe there will be a rapture. But not as we imagine it to be. As more people become spiritually awake they may break the birth/rebirth cycle as we die. (I'm a believer of the immortality of Soul) so take it if it resonates with you, or dont. Either way we all will be fine. Some will move on to different states of Consciousness and some will repeat the cycle. Which is fine. Life in the material world is wonderful if you look at it with the right mind.

Namaste

edit on 27-4-2011 by dn4cer2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Let's put it this way.

Lucifer/satan and his pack of lost souls won't make it to the next party. ever.
They are stuck here for infinate of infinity.

while the rest of us is on our way to the next part pretty darn soon.

Ofcourse theyre mad/jealous...

So they bring this genious idea to "restart" the whole thing 1 year BEFORE the ascension...

Can you spell L.H.C?

Do your googling and researching fellow "not sold your souls", and youll see Im right.

Peace all! :-)
edit on 27-4-2011 by reef75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by redize

Originally posted by alaskan
Without reading any of the other threads ;

There's been a lot of talk lately about solar activity and EMPs cutting off all power (among other things) which would definitely bring on some dark nights . . .

[edit on 6-7-2010 by alaskan]

Just thought I'd let you know that DK was very specific in his reference to it being Dark Knight....with the K

From what I understood, DK was calling the actual date of 10/28/2011 as being THE "Dark Knight"

Nothing more was ever really explained or elaborated on as to specifially why "Knight" was so important & to my knowledge, no one has ever really offered a possible explanation.

However, a lot of pertinent & good information tends to get swallowed up and lost in these large threads. And unless you repeat yourself over and over, many people's contributions never get read by more than a handful of people.
This thread has that tendency in particular, because there are so many spin-off threads related to this topic that one doesn't really know where it begins, nor where it ends.

My personal contribution to get swallowed up & ignored is the possibility that the "Dark Knight" refers to one of the last two horsemen of the apocalypse or the appearance of antichrist himself.

One of the theories behind 10/28/2011 is that it may be the beginning or half-way point of the great tribulation of the Book of Revelations, so the antichrist (of whom it is written, is actually supposed to be revealed at this halfway point) being the "Dark Knight" and being revealed at this point would seem to fit.

Maybe, maybe not.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by reef75

So the Large Hadron Collider is the brain-child of none other than the devil himself?

Please give more specific details as to what exactly we would need to Google to glean more information about the LHC being the devil's ticket off this one-way train....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
2012 is the date that tptb are giving out. I am in agreement with you about this. I see it as a planetary reset time. I dont think it will be the end of the world, but maybe a pole flip coupled with volcanoes earth quakes tidal waves ect. Who knows? We can only wait and see. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best is my idea. On that date I shall be as far inland as i can be and up a hill.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

2012 is the date that tptb are giving out.

2012 is just the time that some New Age hoaxers are giving out. It began with someone noticing that an ancient calendar was about to wrap and then all of the silliness was piled on with the notion that the more ridiculous the pile of nonsense the more people would fall for the hoax.

This is a cash driven hoax where the cash collectors are those promoting the silly ideas. There are silly ideas about new planets, raptures, consciousness shift, end of times, doom, glory, returning aliens, earthquakes, tsunamis, pole shifts, ...

Hope I didn't leave out anyone's favorite silly idea.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I read the dark knight thread found it interesting but does anyone know why he was banned

Second

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrils r cool

1 day after mine!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Could anyone tell me where is Dark Knight now? Did he go to the woods as mentioned? I went through the thread but is this warning all about false-flag events alone or an impending disaster of some other magnitude?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Many Mayan calendars have ended already.
And nothing happened.
Neither will this one.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MobSaget

Many Mayan calendars ended? Can you elobarate on that?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join