It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dancing stars in seattle night sky

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So had my first UFO sighting saturday June 4th....I was just sky watching when I noticed what i thought to be a satalliete moving through the sky...looks almost exactly like a star just moving across the sky...while watching this it stops and then starts going back the other way...hmm satalietes dont move one way then reverse....I then started talking to myself (and the UFO in my head) and said ok if this is really happening let me see more....I watched 3 other come out of nowhere and started "dancing" with the original one i saw before they went off in their own directions and disappered..So I saw 4 of these orbs moving and appearing to interact with each other

The original one I saw was still sticking around...so I asked it to move around in a circle on a few occasions and everytime I did the orb would do it! I did try asking it to change colors and never got that to happen. This is where it gets a little bit weirder...I could move to other stars in the sky and focus on them and they would start to move around as well.

Ive been looking at the sky my whole life and Ive never had a UFO experience nor have ever seen the stars start to dance around. I sat there for an hr and a half and watched this go on..it wasnt a quick maybe i saw something out of the corner of my eye...I literally grabbed a chair from inside brought it out and sat in it and just watched. I didnt take any pictures as it really would of just looked like i was taking a picture of the stars and I have no video carmera to capture them moving.

I did a google search and Im def not the first person to have witnessed the dancing stars so was wondering if anybody else has seen something similar..Before I saw anything that night I asked to see something...and once i saw them I would ask them to move in certain directions...sounds crazy..but they did it...so Im going to try again tonight if its clear.

Edit: I left out that I actually watched this go on for an hr and a half that night before i went inside so it was something that wasnt just a quick thing
edit on 6-6-2011 by BDIDDY425 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Don't be surprised if you see them again.
Saw them for 13 nights in a row a few years ago - cloud cover was on night 14.

They can entrance you for hours!
Little dancing stars, with almost "fish-like" movements at times.

The coolest things.
What they are exactly? Still on the fence with that one.

Happy viewing!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
i've heard of people who claim that you can wave at "a bright star" and they'll pick you up.

many people also claim that their ufo sighting seemed to be like a private show, just for them....

see if you can borrow a video camera with IR night vision

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Yeah its the weirdest thing..13 night in a row..funny you say that cause I also have the feeling that I will be able to see it happen again next time i try...not sure why but it just feels that way...last night it was cloudy here so I couldnt check them out...but so far today its sunny and clear so Im hoping

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Could it have been Kirstie Alley?!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
i've heard of people who claim that you can wave at "a bright star" and they'll pick you up.

many people also claim that their ufo sighting seemed to be like a private show, just for them....

see if you can borrow a video camera with IR night vision [/quote

Yeah I totally felt like they were doing it for me even though that sounds selfish...and they seemed playful...I didnt hear anything coming from them or nothing like that...but i def felt like we were aware of each other

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I would love to experience this. Simply awesome!

Something has been nagging me to go and sit outside, to gaze. But, i don't have the guts to sit outside in temperatures in the minus.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
All I can suggest first of all is getting your eyes checked out by an optician.

You just never know.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Did you go out last night?
Did you see anything?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Long time lurker and I just HAD to respond to this.

I witnessed EXACTLY what you described in the night sky over upstate New York in June of 2006. One night, I was outside smoking a cigarette and observed a black triangle "glide" directly over my house at what appeared to be no more than several hundred feet above me - and it was completely silent! This heightened my attention toward the skies - and for the entire month of June I saw the "dancing stars" that you speak of. They would zig-zag erratically back in forth in the night sky and appear to interact with each other. When I pulled out the binoculars for closer inspection, they appeared to have strobing lights, flashing white, green and blue. Does this sound like what you saw?

Like I said, this went on EVERY night for the entire month of June, and if my memory serves me, it stretched into July as well. Funny thing is, I've NEVER seen this phenomenon since (and kind of ironically, I live in Seattle now as well, I'll definitely be paying more attention to the night skies after reading your post). I've never received a satisfactory explanation for what I was observing (definitely not satellites, airplanes, normal stars or planets).

Thanks for posting this! Maybe we can get to the bottom of this.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
OP, what city are you in? Puyallup here...I ask since Im outside every night and have seen nothing here for ten years.

Where are you located, and what direction were you looking? Towards the mountain?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
it was 2006 we saw those dancing stars for 13 nights.
It was funny, when we called the "news"rooms, they wanted photographic evidence.
We said they would be hard to get on tape, as they were almost high as stars, we don't have a night vision camera.
"Just look up!" is what we told them, and others.
Doh--

How interesting it was in the same year you saw them, lite1up.
Saw them since, the neatest was 2 years ago - sitting outside on a friend's deck - while telling the friend of the dancing stars - friend said "Do they look like that??!" and pointed to the dancing stars above our heads.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
Did you go out last night?
Did you see anything?

Its been pretty cloudy here the last 3 night so havent had a chance...wasnt able to see anything

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lite1up

Yeah they were just almost bobbing up and down and really moving like jellyfish would in the ocean and they looked exactly like the stars...i didnt grab any binoculars to check them out closer.....and like i said when i would ask to see more, then more would appear...when i would ask it to move a certain way it would...Ive been listening to a lot of terrance mckenna lectures lately and I like his theorys about all this stuff and find the timing of this for me to be funny

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Dark4knight's thread says to watch for the dancing stars, something like the plow dance as a sign to know whatever he says is going to happen happens. As if the stars swoop down over your head...Head for the hills!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I live in finn hill (juanita/kirkland) and was looking to the south...and it looked as high as any other star in the sky

started off with what looked like a sataliete moving across the sky and then started going the opposite direction....not sure if this had anything to do with it or not but i asked to see something before i started looking

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Often, when you stare at the stars for a long time they appear to move. It's an optical illusion. I've experienced it a lot, lying in bed watching the stars through the window. If you concentrate on one star after a few seconds it starts to 'dance'.

I'm not saying that's what you experienced.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Dark4knight's thread says to watch for the dancing stars, something like the plow dance as a sign to know whatever he says is going to happen happens. As if the stars swoop down over your head...Head for the hills!!!

Which post are you referring to I'd like to read it if you know which one...I did a search for that name and theres quite a few posts...intresting though cause Ive never read it

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Yeah maybe...but the way it started out moving through the sky like a sataliete and then to stop and reverse direction really didnt have to do with me staring at the stars cause it was already in motion when i saw it...and these things were moving ridiculously around at some points...but who knows...ive stared at the stars a lot and have never seen anything like this happen

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Crazy I just read through his posts...funny too he calls them dancing stars cause thats exactly how i would describe them...i think something big is in the works and a lot of people have been having that feeling lately...reading his posts just made it come back

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join