It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by illuminnaughty

2012 is the date that tptb are giving out.

2012 is just the time that some New Age hoaxers are giving out. It began with someone noticing that an ancient calendar was about to wrap and then all of the silliness was piled on with the notion that the more ridiculous the pile of nonsense the more people would fall for the hoax.

This is a cash driven hoax where the cash collectors are those promoting the silly ideas. There are silly ideas about new planets, raptures, consciousness shift, end of times, doom, glory, returning aliens, earthquakes, tsunamis, pole shifts, ...

Hope I didn't leave out anyone's favorite silly idea.

You left out Global Zombie Cataclysm. I'm betting on that.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
DK's stuff was always entertaining. As for his prophecy coming true, there is no evidence of that. DK stated that there would be sounds from the sky, numerous craft, etc...but alas...none of that.

However, I do find it interesting that worldwide events are happening at an alarming rate. This year alone our culture has been dynamically affected by numerous natural and man-made disasters...and it's only July!

Mysterious rumbling sound
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Loud boom heard, explained as sonic boom from a meteor...
news.yahoo.com...

Norway spiral explained as Russian Rocket

Not saying what he said was true, but things have been getting really weird lately, and reading his thread for the first time I was amused by what he said to expect: "loud sounds from the sky and colors" etc..

edit on 13-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Absolutely agree (not so) stupid girl. The Knight has huge significance to DK & this does seem to keep getting lost in all threads.

I too think this refers to one of the Four Horsemen - &/or the Darkest Knight of them all - Lucifer.

I do find it amusing how many threads have ben started due to Mr DKs information...all the postulating & guessing but the truth is unless he returns to 'civilization' & reposts here (which he cannot as he has been banned) we can find out no further information and it is more information we need as there was not enough given for us to 'figure out' what he meant. He gave enough information as to what one needed to do to prepare (if one buys into the whole situation) for the event but deliberately let out enough information about the event itself.

My two cents worth to get lost in yet another thread dedicated to DK is that is definitely has something to do with Project Bluebeam....they have already successfully tested it a number of times (Fatima in ivory coast ) ufos of blobs multiplying etc in Japan & various other places & others.

I also believe the chemtrails are a part of it. They are building up the level of certain chemicals in the air to help give the images clarity.

That is PART of my opinion as to what will happen. I always prepare for the worst & hope for the best & am therefore investing in electromagnetic protection gear (small cost & can be utilized for not just this event) & am also planning for a 48 hr period (the time it takes for the whole planet to go through one 24hr period) to be in a reasonably isolated place on the pretense of a family holiday.

If DK was wrong I have had a lovely few days away with my family no harm done........if he is right then I know i have put myself & my family in a better position to hopefully survive & ride it out without filling my family with fear.

PEACE & LOVE to you all

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Addition:

Mayan Calendar, Lungold vs Calleman Theory, New Beginning, Age Of Aqvarius
by Dalke07
started on 7/6/2010 @ 04:13 AM

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

This is not the first time that such sounds have been heard in that area. A few years back there was a similar event. I've never heard a sound from a meteor, but I have seen them bright enough to cast shadows.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Addition:

Mayan Calendar, Lungold vs Calleman Theory, New Beginning, Age Of Aqvarius
by Dalke07
started on 7/6/2010 @ 04:13 AM
I was reading this interesting thread and came back to continue reading newer posts to find it 404'd. Do you no why they are hiding this thread?? Cheers

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
One in the box,
Two to go,
We be fast
And they be slow

May 21st, 2011
October 28th 2011
December 21st, 2012

It's all down hill from here.
edit on 5/21/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Addition:

NASA And It's Lies ? ELENIN 21/May/2011 - 21/Oct/2011
by Wolvo
started on 5/12/2011 @ 07:28 AM

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
O.K. - So now we're back to this...

Addition:

Apocalypse Preacher Now Saying October 21
by Aloysius the Gaul
started on 5/23/2011 @ 09:57 PM

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The timing is close. Close enough for government work. And the event may be global:

OL Predicts Massive Geomagnetic Storms In Late September! Caused By Comet Elenin! Backed By Science!
by OmegaLogos
started on 4/6/2011 @ 11:49 AM

This may be when the "The Days Of Darkness" occurs.
www.opusdeialert.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
- PS

I wonder how things will be looking for us in October re: Fukashima.
Probably not so good I think.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I think that october 28th is going to be a big date. Massive deaths worldwide kind of big.
I'd just like to note that I didn't think the world was going to end on May 21st, nor 2000. Actually I was just a teenager back in 00, but even then I was wondering why people were making such a fuss about it. It seemed pretty obvious to me that the world wasn't going to end then, just like May 21st.
October 28th,2011- December 21st, 2012 is another story. i sense something huge approaching, figuratively but I wouldn't be surprised if it was literal as well.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Too many end of the world dates sorry. Besides, the Mayan calendar is a circle, it doesn't end.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Addition:

New Date For The End Of The World - Oct. 21 2011
by AstraCat
started on 5/24/2011 @ 02:42 AM

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Addition:

Preacher Says World Will Actually End In Oct
by PrinceDreamer
started on 5/24/2011 @ 03:45 AM

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Addition:

End Of Mayan Calendar, Oktobar 28, 2011, November 11, 2011, Age Of Aquarius
by Dalke07
started on 5/24/2011 @ 09:58 AM

Footnote:

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

By the way: My birthday is November 11. I was born in '65. Thats 6+5=11. So that's 11/11/11.
I was born at 12:35pm. 1+2+3+5=11.
Interestingly enough I'll turn 47 on Nov 11, 2012. 4+7=11.

I think can hear the squirrels scampering around inside my head right now...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
May 21st, 2011 Mega Thread [D4rk Kn1ght, October 28, 2011 Part II]

Originally posted by adigregorio
Well I have been subscribed to this thread for awhile now, and man...

I don't know what you are trying to accomplish, the other Dark Knight thread is also as this one. You posting and posting and posting and posting and posting.

Is there ever going to be any discussion? Furthermore, why could this not have been added to that other thread you made, where you just post links to other threads?

I will say this, if discussion doesn't start soon I will be un-subbing. And thinking twice before reading one of your threads again...

I'm trying to accomplish this:

"It's one stop shopping for all your May 21, 2011 - October 28, 2011 needs. A virtual treasure trove of threads compiled with loving care all in one place for your continued entertainment and information. I've left no stone unturned, and I've spared no expense"

And if you stop reading my threads you might miss out on some handy reference materials such as:

All The Volcano Webcams Of The World

RFID Chips: Everything You Need To Know At One Site

A Slew of Radiation Links: "On The Road With Dutchsinse" (Or "An Apology")

March 15, 2011 - March 19th, 2011 MegaThread

"Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America"

edit on 5/24/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread693876/pg6#pid11432563]post by this_is_who_we_are
And I have not heard of the "sky rumbling", just the various "hums". Also, I seem to remember the Kokomo version (one of the first) being attributed to machines that were imbedded in a concrete slab, which was set into the ground. This caused the "rumbling/hum" folks were hearing.

If that is the case, then chances are that is what these other hums are.

Regarding the Noise Heard Around The World:

Here are two of the many threads on the topic for background information:

Remember The Video Posted Back In March From A Family In Florida, The Loud Noise, HAARP?
by Irish614
started on 5/22/2011 @ 02:27 AM

Rumbling Noise Being Heard Around The World...Report Here...
by Visiting ESB
started on 3/21/2011 @ 03:20 AM

Yup, more links. A puzzle being put together. The pieces being gathered, collated, aranged and eventually analysed.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Furthermore, I have to point out (again) that the "Stars of the Plough" have yet to do their dance. That dance signifies the start of that threads (Dark Knight) prophecy. Since the prophecy has yet to start, then how can any of these things be in relation?

I think this might be the dancing stars of the plough:

Extra Star Found In The Big Dipper
by NANCY ATKINSON on DECEMBER 9, 2009
www.universetoday.com...

Alcor, one of the stars that makes the bend in the Big Dipper’s handle has a smaller red dwarf companion orbiting it. Now known as “Alcor B,”
www.universetoday.com...

Found in 2009. A dancing binary system. It's all coming together.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

The claim there is simply that we pass through a comet tail. Happened many times before and nothing happened. Another claim that was not well worked out.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join