It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
DK's stuff was always entertaining. As for his prophecy coming true, there is no evidence of that. DK stated that there would be sounds from the sky, numerous craft, etc...but alas...none of that.

However, I do find it interesting that worldwide events are happening at an alarming rate. This year alone our culture has been dynamically affected by numerous natural and man-made disasters...and it's only July!
Therevare plenty of you tube videos about sounds from the sky
.....Even so I hope nothing will happen.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by DocEmrick
DK's stuff was always entertaining. As for his prophecy coming true, there is no evidence of that. DK stated that there would be sounds from the sky, numerous craft, etc...but alas...none of that.

However, I do find it interesting that worldwide events are happening at an alarming rate. This year alone our culture has been dynamically affected by numerous natural and man-made disasters...and it's only July!
Therevare plenty of you tube videos about sounds from the sky
.....Even so I hope nothing will happen.

I have been keeping an eye out for those as well. The one that strikes me as very believable is the one of the sounds in Florida. Its truly odd. The family believes something weathered related (tornado or something) is occuring. She even calls 911 to report it. If you watch the video take time to read the uploader's description of the video. Just in case you (or someone else) hasn't watched it, here is the link...

www.youtube.com...

I saw something odd in the sky back in 2007 and again last week. Although the two incidents were very different... they made me think of DK's story.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
i am absolutely fascinated and intrigued by the whole Dark Knight 'prediction'. I read through the original, and was gobsmacked when it dawned on me that it was from 2006! I have put this up here just now so that it will come up in My ATS.

Rainbows
jane

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
i am absolutely fascinated and intrigued by the whole Dark Knight 'prediction'. I read through the original, and was gobsmacked when it dawned on me that it was from 2006! I have put this up here just now so that it will come up in My ATS.

Rainbows
jane

That's how I was too! I have to admit, I feel fortunate to have found this mere weeks ago as opposed to those who read the posts back in 2006! On the down side though, I will never get the opportunity to question Mr. DK myself.
I was able to say, "Hey that kinda conicides with this incident" or "That hasn't really happened yet". Have you read the other posts from 2007 and 2008 as well?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthernRain55

Working my way through them!....fascinating! Just starting to wonder ig there is some kind of link to Dark Knight Returns (Batman)...Keep wondering about how in the old Batman stuff how his Batman logo would get projected into the sky. I cannot comment too much about the movies as I have not followed them. But I read somewhere that there was suposed to be some sort of 'release' about the film to be made on the 28th October, darned if I can find it now. I have also read that the film has been plagued with 'accidents' and mishaps'...hmmmm
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Working my way through them!....fascinating! Just starting to wonder ig there is some kind of link to Dark Knight Returns (Batman)...Keep wondering about how in the old Batman stuff how his Batman logo would get projected into the sky. I cannot comment too much about the movies as I have not followed them. But I read somewhere that there was suposed to be some sort of 'release' about the film to be made on the 28th October, darned if I can find it now. I have also read that the film has been plagued with 'accidents' and mishaps'...hmmmm
Rainbows
Jane

You have to remember when these posts first started in 2006, the original Dark Knight movie hadn't even come out yet. It wasn't released until 2008.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Ha! Thank you for that. Back to the drawing board. No hang on, just because the first Dark Knight movie hadn't come out, doesn't mean nothing, it could be fullfilling the 'prediction' somehow? Sorry rambling, 2.45am here and just woken up having fallen asleep in front of laptop!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Ha! Thank you for that. Back to the drawing board. No hang on, just because the first Dark Knight movie hadn't come out, doesn't mean nothing, it could be fullfilling the 'prediction' somehow? Sorry rambling, 2.45am here and just woken up having fallen asleep in front of laptop!
Rainbows
Jane

This is also true..another way to look at it.
I wish he hadn't been banned, or I had been a member here when it happened. I would have loved to bombard him with questions. If he had not been banned...wouldn't have done me any good, if he did in fact pack up and leave, lol.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

in all honesty, i believe we're down to our only option, and that's to quit speculating and to exercise patience. i was intrigued from the day i first heard about this post when i started lurking on ats in late 2008. now that we're only 2 months away, i think i can wait and see. not to mention there's a lot of stuff "slated" to happen between the 21st and 29th of october. i was even considering a cabin somewhere in the boondocks for a while because i get a strange feeling that 10/28 is NOT a drill..

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

I would have to say that given this years reports of strange sounds coming from the sky reported here at ATS could be in fact taken as evidence that you are wrong.. There are some strange things going on this year.

Rumbling Noise Being Heard

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

in all honesty, i believe we're down to our only option, and that's to quit speculating and to exercise patience. i was intrigued from the day i first heard about this post when i started lurking on ats in late 2008. now that we're only 2 months away, i think i can wait and see. not to mention there's a lot of stuff "slated" to happen between the 21st and 29th of october. i was even considering a cabin somewhere in the boondocks for a while because i get a strange feeling that 10/28 is NOT a drill..

So very true. I have said for some time...even before reading the DK threads, that I feel something is going to happen and soon. Whether anyone agrees on exactly what will happen or not...most people are starting to have the feeling in the back of their mind that "something" is about to occur.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The D4rk Kn1ght's threads are one of the reason's I too joined ATS, so I shall be following this thread avidly.
Very, very interesting stuff indeed.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Fell asleep watching this documantary last night.....It's what I woke up from when I made my post last night. Going to give it another go later today once I have finished painting my gate! Lol!
I was having a look for something to fall asleep to, and this documentary is on their most recent list....a coincidence?
It's interesting and might give some sort of 'out of the box' thoughts.

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
As far as 1819 the strange rumblings in the sky were discussed by the author Irving. He attributed the rumblings to the game of bowling by a large group of intoxicated men that had a mysterious liquid capable of placing people into a state of hibernation in which they aged, but did not require other sustenance.

Although the search for the origin of these sky rumblings has continued for 2 centuries no more reports of gangs of drunk men distributing hibernation drugs has been authenticated.

In what may be a continuation of this search for the mysterious gang of drunkards, a Canadian lawyer is planning to sue those responsible. When all else fails go to court and sue an unknown and vague peril.
Rumblings may prompt lawsuit

Theories of what was behind the rumblings — which have been reported across Essex County from Amherstburg to Lakeshore — include activity related to the salt mines, Zug Island, wind turbines, big rig trucks, freight trains, lake freighters and planes landing and taking off from Detroit’s Metro Airport.

Oddly enough drunken bowlers are not explicitly named as a possibility. Some people might suggest cover up.

There are other thoughts on the rumblings

maybe the planet is separating...maybe its those taliban dudes, digging hideouts below the city, maybe it's Chuck Norris flexing, maybe its an underground tsunami.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Addition:

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Grower
started on 8/23/2011 @ 11:04 AM

This is all that's on the site (so far). Wonder what it's all about.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ba098374873.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c47c033c4225.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d160124fc67.jpg[/atsimg]
oct282011.com...

edit on 8/23/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: source

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I remember when DK was around. I was never quite sure what to make of him.
He seemed pretty rational at first, all things considered, but after his return from Tibet or wherever he seemed a bit off to me. For whatever that's worth. He seemed pretty sure about his prediction, but who knows, at this point?

At least it won't be long now 'til we find out how accurate he was.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I still like reading this stuff, and actually after seeing these videos:

They're all similar sounds from all over the world, so I've begin to reconsider Dark Knight's theory. I still find it questionable, but I find it fascinating this stuff is happening, and that more and more lights are appearing in the sky, and questionable events, the Norway Spiral, other various spirals, fit into his prophecy.

Still don't know what to make of it.
edit on 23-8-2011 by DocEmrick because: Youtube video fail

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

At least it won't be long now 'til we find out how accurate he was.

Haven't all of his predictions been failures up to now? Are we looking for a 100% failure rate?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Addition:

I Wonder About Dark Knights Confession Given The Events Of Late
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by sarra1833
started on 8/23/2011 @ 06:07 PM

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm in the process of reading the original thread from '06 and found this quote from him on page 6 very interesting. It sounds like he was told and believes that something like a fake holographic type event will indeed take place and fool the vast majority of the world. When you tie this in with all the weird stuff surrounding Comet Elenin including the date, it really makes you wonder.

"There are 6 billion people in the world. When these events start, people will 'see' things, 'hear' things, 'experience' things, things that are unique to our location AND our own views of the world. What we see here in the UK will not be the same as Iran or India, each will 'see' different things; that is what i was told. It will not be real, but a very very clever construct to fool us into doing certain things /acting a certain
way. It is planned by who i do not know to cause utmost total chaos world wide, and lead us into anarchy, total world wide anarchy. Then, we will be led, into the Dark Knight of Oct 28th, 2011, and from then into the 2012 time frame...."

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join