It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Over NY

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost artistic
Look at the objects along the street. They all glare because of the moving vehicle. But the ufo does not have those in the and seems to be captured in perfect motion wich is really reall hard

Geez, people really need to start reading through threads before they make a comment. At least 5 people have said this, and all 5 times they were told that objects in the sky do not get motion blur because they are too far away.

Take a picture of an airplane while you are driving. The airplane won't be motion blurred but the trees along the road will.

I'm not saying that is the case in this picture, because its obviously a reflection of something in the car. If I had to guess I would say either a speaker with LED's or a cup of some kind with the "lights" added with image editing software.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Blender]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Maybe it isn't a speaker, it could be anything, but whatever it is, i'm sticking to my verdict that its inside the car / jeep / 4 wheeled vehicle with doors and steering wheel.

Observe the power and cable lines. They are tightly lined compared to the trailers which have motion blur. They lay in the direction of travel. The raindrops are blurred. The only things not blurred are the cloud cover and object in discussion. Since the camera is focused on infinity apparently, the object to be clear would need to be in the far field and not the near field.

The object is not in the car.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
hey look !!!! a fake UFO in my windshield
by sitting an LED flashlight on the dash and taking
a pic of a tree. Put these in a speaker and you have
the original OP pic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7d54435203c.jpg[/atsimg]

edit for spelling

[edit on 4-7-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Mine's better (right click on it, view image). It has rain and clouds. See, it's behind the rain!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7/4/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

lmao
seems like we were thinking along the same lines
and yes urs is better. But we've shown how this
can be done and it has nothing to do with ET's.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Oh no another one of those taken through the wind shield whilst driving

and the classic I didn't notice it until the pictures were downloaded then we discovered the object,how many many times do you hear this line,the classic hoax siren

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
time to put this in the hoax forum
don't u think ???

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
They say they didn't notice it because it makes it sound more convincing,but yeah this is what you do you get all bent out of shape because of a storm you haven't seen before (obviously as it s portal cloud of course)and then some guy thinks your story of bizarre clouds is so crazy never heard of before he must view them first, yeah

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Looks like a reflection.

Any intelligent beings capable of visiting our quaint little blue ball should
also have the ability to secret themselves from us and any technology we
have to detect them.

When they do show themselves--if they ever have, (and there is compelling
evidence) it is probably just for amusement or experiment. Much like you
would tease your cat with a laser pointer.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have one point to make.

Lets forget if what's in the pic is real or not. What we should be asking where is the second photo of the object. Why didn't the photographer not stop the vehicle to get a better shot. Most people would. Without a second picture all we have is an ambiguous shot of something that's open to interpitation.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yep and multiple UFO's coming in for a landing lol!!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Wow. I didn't notice them when I took the picture!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Mine's better (right click on it, view image). It has rain and clouds. See, it's behind the rain!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm gonna have a good laugh when I see Phage's pic on another 'conspiracy' website, along with a vaguely detailed story of who took it and why there is only one.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Blender]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hmmm.... well a lot of effort has gone into trying to duplicate this but Im still not sure its a reflection. Ive been searching for led speakers and have not found anything close to a match. These are a match for the number of `lights` but do not have led s in them.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e0e38ffc4f2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

you can see this thing is in the clouds and its moving away living a wake in the clouds phage and your picture do no justice

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kodiak60

That isn't a "wake". Its just the reflection of something else inside the car.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4c09aabf328.png[/atsimg]

The "witness" didn't say anything about the "hole in the clouds" moving and that doesn't look much like a hole in the clouds. On the other hand, what is to the right in the original image, the subject of the image, that sunny area, looks like a hole in the clouds.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I saw the object immediately when it is shown on the post and at first I thought it looked like a doughnut, but as I began to look at it I could see that it reminds me of one of those optical illusion tests, which way is this looking, as it does seem to be able to be seen from several different angles...if you get what I mean..I could actually see that it appears to be going from left to right in its position, but at first it seems to be going from right to left.

I do believe that it is something more than just a reflection from the cell phone lens or the car window...I appreciate the fact that so many variety of graphs were made to decipher it.

My question is not whether it is a hoax or not, but that if it is real, why and how does it appear in a storm cloud? I remember studying the flash of light that streaked across the skies in a tornado chase, so I am wondering if this is a legitimate flying object what is it doing in a storm cloud?

That shape is significant but the optical illusion aspect of it interests me a lot.

The deep recessed area in the center makes me think that if this landed somewhere in a field, it could make crop circles...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

How come all ufo's usually begin with, amazing....

What amazes me about this photo is, I don't know, It just doesn't
look right.

Sort of like the magician that saws the woman in half, you know
it's fake, you just don't know how.

And Ican't believe there is only one amazing photo

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You can clearly see this object is pushing through the coulds you can see a ring around the craft destorting the clouds around it. Great picture great find. Best ufo picture ive seen 100% prof. Don,t let these government debunkers bother you its there job to discredit everthing.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

all jets plains make the same wake, your smart guy phage but your wrong this time sorry.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join