It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Over NY

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
IMO

This is far from debunked, not one of the recreations is even close to this pic, theres even spray around it from maybe the heat/vapor or rain dropping from the cloud and also a tail streaming from the back showing its direction its moving

it could be this in the pic below, the layout & shape is similar and we know this craft can dematerialize or cloak into thin air to, theres even a hint of the triangular cutting on its edge.

or i could be just be a reflection but we will need a near perfect example without the flash glare & the mist around the object/reflection. infact im pretty certain 95%, no car speaker manufacturer is ever going to put LED lights woven into the cone it would effect the sound quality im pretty sure car speaker is out of the question, we should be looking at other car LED displays.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
when i first saw the picture, i was quite surprised, but the more i examine it, it does seem more likely that it is a reflection, im sure if this lady looked around in her car she would find some object with that pattern, and what appears to be lights is probably just the reflective areas of that object.
i cant think what the object might be, but interesting none the less.
it is rather interesting though, so i wont totally dismiss the idea of some aerial phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515
Its nothing but the mark left on the glass from a simple GPS suction cap mount. They can be hard to see, and sometimes appear in photos even after they have been wiped off.

CASE CLOSED.

If it was from a GPS, than the driver needs to have their licence revoked for being so stupid as to mount a GPS on the drivers side of the window as opposed to the center.

My money's on speaker w/LEDs or some sort of cup.

CASE REOPENED.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Blender]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

You can clearly see that the object is pushing through the cloud.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

exactly its pushing through the clouds leaving a wake on the outer edges of the craft.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The craft is in the cloud there is a mist cover the craft can a reflection do that ,cause the same effect.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Not wanting to throw gas on the fire so to speak, but if you look at the zoomed pictures, it looks like smudge tool in photoshop was used. I call this a hoax.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by woogleuk

Well it isn't in a car it is a jeep and no jeep I have seen have a curved back glass. In fact they are all straight.
Sorry I see it was out of the front glass, but it doesn't matter no jeep has a front speaker you can see.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by tsurfer2000h]

Speakers with LED lights are generally not standard equipment. Your argument is that no one who has ever owned a jeep has ever installed after market speakers with LED lights in it. There's no shortage of after market speakers so one need only drive to a store 10 minutes away and purchase one.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by andrewh7]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender

Originally posted by Griffo515
Its nothing but the mark left on the glass from a simple GPS suction cap mount. They can be hard to see, and sometimes appear in photos even after they have been wiped off.

CASE CLOSED.

If it was from a GPS, than the driver needs to have their licence revoked for being so stupid as to mount a GPS on the drivers side of the window as opposed to the center.

My money's on speaker w/LEDs or some sort of cup.

CASE REOPENED.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Blender]

Exactly! Since when are humans beings capable of doing stupid things, even purposely in order to get attention. That would be silly.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kodiak60
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

You can clearly see that the object is pushing through the cloud.

No, you seem to see it pushing through the cloud. I see a blurry reflection with a cloud backdrop. What you are calling a mist, I am calling part of the exterior rim of the object in the reflection. Other than that, I see the usual colour differences of a cloud. Could you explain what you are reffering to as the "trail"? To me it looks nothing like that left by a normal aircraft, not that I think it should look like one anyway.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by minute2midnight
Reflection of one of the the cars speakers off the window. This isn't rocket science, just common sense.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by minute2midnight]

Jeep dash speakers [any dash speakers] are covered with a sloted grate with horizontal lines. This jeep would have to be a total ghetto-sled if it's missing the speaker covers on the dash, which is the only way you would see the reflection of the speaker without the lines going through it.
Please let me know, also where I can purchase 2.5 or 3.5 speakers with led rings outfitted in a pattern around the outer rim and the inside of the cone with different levels of illumination, not to mention over 20 of them [most have 2-6, and only the light is visible, not the bulb itself.

...the reflection of the speaker would also be closer to the bottom of the windshield, not at the top.

This isn't rocket science, it's common sense
and that observation is FAIL.

not to say it isn't a reflection of SOMETHING in the cab, that may be entirely possible, especially if it can be determined which window the photo IS taken from.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by toltecnightmare]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Quick observations.

The photo appears to be from the passenger seat. The visor is represented
in the upper left corner, and the edge of the gear shifter knob represented
in the lower left corner.

We are accepting the OP's statement as fact. In the last popular type of
these threads the OP had a plausible story about a phone taking
a picture of itself...it was a hoax and two phones were employed to
perpetrate the hoax.

In this instance, as in the last one, I think the idea came about by serendipity,
whereby a photo was taken, it was seen to have anomalous qualities,
and the hoaxed story came about because of the the photo.

My take; Guy in passenger seat takes photo of strange cloud formation.
Guy driving vehicle is holding an object (or some object inside of vehicle)
is in direct line of reflection of windshield.

Guy one "Look at this photo man. There is a reflection of the (object)
and it looks like a ufo.

Guy two "COOL!....Hey you know what? I bet would could put this on the
internet and make a big splash...

La do da do day'---Journey

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It's a 17 point LED light thats has been lit within the car, reflecting from the car window + photoshoped. Photoshop now has a option to "add UFO", This is a very good showcase of just that.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Look if she was in a Jeep Wrangler this is what she could have taken a picture of as a reflection
VDP has a speaker unit that hangs down from the roll bar in a Jeep Wrangler and CJ' etc. It she was in a Wrangler the reflection is going to be a vertical reflection than if she was in a Cherokee or liberty. Here is a link to the VDP sound bar.

www.autoanything.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Like most post I go with two possibilities..

1. Dash speaker....People go on about there being lights but I don't agree, there's enough brightness from the lower part of the sky to make anything chrome shine bright enough to look like that.

2. Possible old markings from a tax disc type thing, if in place long enough and have holes in like some do it's possible to form the outer ring you see and the holes would leave dots on the screen.

Giant UFO....Not a chance

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival

Quick observations.

The photo appears to be from the passenger seat. The visor is represented
in the upper left corner, and the edge of the gear shifter knob represented
in the lower left corner.

La do da do day'---Journey

I'm not 100% sure thats the visor/shifter. If it is, thats the largest visor I have ever seen, and the shifter appears to reach half way up the windshield.

The distance between the bottom of the visor and the end of the shifter doesn't add up at ALL. I understand the angle of the shot comes into play, but in order to make the shifter and visor appear that close togeather you would have a lot more roof & dash and a lot less windshield.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Blender]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This whole speaker thing is driving me crazy so I did some measurements and searching.

1: I can not find any size speaker with 16 led lights
I've looked and cannot find any at all.. if someone can, please link us.

2) Based on the 3mm size LED light shown above, the total width = 7in wide
If the LED were the next size up, the speaker would be around 12in wide

As far as my sizing is concerned.. sure it's rough and I imagine one could argue that my scale is off and 9 in wide is most likely the correct size
HOWEVER, the pattern of the lights don't seem like a typical manufacturing setup. They just aren't even nor complimenting each other in the wau a typical industrial designer would lay them out. I guess the counter argument for that would be you have to watch out for mount points.. The counter-counter would be the mounting LED in the cone.. the COUNTER-COUNTER-COUNTER would be led mounted on the outside of a raised cone.. the CCCC would be there's no such speaker in existence.

I'm looking at the cloud compared to the reflection next.. maybe I'll have more to to discuss later.

b

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Bspiracy]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Reflection of one of the the cars speakers off the window. This isn't rocket science, just common sense.

Yeah, and I suppose when hundreds of people take pictures of an alien invasion inside their cars, it would be their speakers too huh? Damn, I just love the responses on this one.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDeath

Yeah, and I suppose when hundreds of people take pictures of an alien invasion inside their cars, it would be their speakers too huh? Damn, I just love the responses on this one.

The media, and entertainment complex has been doing a good job of brainwashing you to believing that aliens exist when they do not exist. In fact there will be demons that take the form of "greys" to get people to believe in aliens and to carry out satans plan..

Aliens are nothing more than the demons coming to earth in their forms...getting to do satans work..TPTB are satan worshippers and are getting you to believe in these "aliens" when they come you will do as they say without question because you have been brainwashed....

Wake up and smell the brainswashing..

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join