It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hello there! I would go to the website and do the calculations myself but I am on stuck with my mobile internet for now.

January 22, 1991
6:09 A.M Central time
United States

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

January 22, 1991 6:09 A.M Central time

Hello there!

Sun is in Capricorn on your birth...Venus rises after the Sun also in Capricorn. Astrology would call you an Aquarius and I would call this your old/past sign and say that its likely Aquarius does resonate with you because it is naturally already of your nature and Capricorn is what you are to work on in this life. Some see Capricorn as the protector of sacred things.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Sagittarius rises in the East...bringing first Mercury, Uranus, Neptune, then Saturn. 4 days before your birth....Saturn and the Sun conjuncted in Sagittarius.
Moon is in Pisces (our current age).

Mars in Taurus.

Jupiter in Cancer.

Pluto on a cusp of Libra and Serpens. Serpens is a sign outside the wheel, outside the path of the Sun.

Here is a image of several planets along with the Sun at your birth.....

All my best!
LV

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
May Peace and Blessings be upon you LeoVirgo.

I was just curious, do you know much about Chinese Astrology?
I've had some personal Chinese Astrology readings done at the beginning of this year, and they seem to be incredibly accurate. The readings I've got have been correct so far for every month of this year.

It was the first time I've had a reading done, and I really have a hard time understanding how this guy was so accurate. He knows nothing of me, and asked no questions. Only my birthday. One significant reading he gave was telling me a specific week within a specific month that was bad luck for me to travel. Several months later when that week came, I got stuck on a highway for 10 hours in stopped traffic during a freak and unexpected blizzard. It is normally a 2 hour drive, but I only got halfway in 10 hours and never made it to my destination.

Do you have any opinion or elaboration on this?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
May Peace and Blessings be upon you LeoVirgo.

I was just curious, do you know much about Chinese Astrology?
I've had some personal Chinese Astrology readings done at the beginning of this year, and they seem to be incredibly accurate. The readings I've got have been correct so far for every month of this year.

It was the first time I've had a reading done, and I really have a hard time understanding how this guy was so accurate. He knows nothing of me, and asked no questions. Only my birthday. One significant reading he gave was telling me a specific week within a specific month that was bad luck for me to travel. Several months later when that week came, I got stuck on a highway for 10 hours in stopped traffic during a freak and unexpected blizzard. It is normally a 2 hour drive, but I only got halfway in 10 hours and never made it to my destination.

Do you have any opinion or elaboration on this?

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I had to study up a bit on some Chinese Astrology. I had some links marked but lost that account and will get back to you with them soon.

From what I understand, most of Chinese Astrology also is out of date, not acknowledging the effects of precession. I read that some years ago they did make a change to their dates but that it was again in need of updating. I also read that there is a small stream though of some personal astrologist of Chinese Astrology that work in similar ways to what I have done here....taking each date in its own right and figuring it out without a 'fixed wheel' so that was interesting to read.

I always heard through the Chinese Astrology I was born in the year of the Rabbit...but as I read up on this over the past few days and saw some articles talking about how it was out of date...I noted that one of the articles said I was not born in the year of the Rabbit if figured correctly but that I was born in the year of the Tiger.

So I will have to study that some more and will definitely get back to this topic.

About your experience, that was pretty cool. Im not a big fan on predictions...but I do think that things can be sensed of a path that may need to be 'alarmed' or a person may need to be more 'aware'. I think the future is malleable offering us many possibilities and other peoples possibilities on their path intersect with out own.

I think that modern astrology's do resonate with people because we are really 'of all the signs'. I think in some way we can all relate to a symbol or animal....the trick is how I relate to a 'Tiger' and how you may relate to the word 'Tiger' would be different perceptions. This is why I feel people need to look within and see what THEY feel about a word/sign/planet/moon/sun ect.....instead of having another tell them. But in your case about being told what you were...that was pretty cool. Im thinking that person was using more their sixth sense for you instead of the cosmos...but that is just my OP.

Lets say you have a place ticket. Lets say that its bought and planned you are going to get on that plane. Lets say there is something wrong with the plane and anyone that aboards the plane would be in danger. I think a energy may be felt through those holding that place ticket to aboard the plane that could be dangerous. Sometimes we just get a 'feeling' and later find that feeling to of related (or seemingly related) to something that later happened. I think there is such a thing as a sixth sense and I think studying the energies around us and trying to be respectful and aware of them helps bring that sixth sense in tune for us.

I had a uncle one day that was getting ready to walk outside and it was winter time. His grandmother (my greatgrandmother) told him on the way out the door....'dont brake a leg'. What happened? He fell not even 10 feet from the door and broke his leg.

I had dejavu one time that I literally spoke out the color of a guys shirt before I saw him. I was in a hardware store and we were waiting on a part to be brought to us. I suddenly had the most vivid dajavu I had ever had in my life and felt a great need to tell someone what we were fixing to see. I spoke out to my friend....the man that is going to come around that corner is wearing a green button down shirt. My knees wanted to buckle when the man with the green button down shirt turned the corner and came to us. I dont think the dejavu had anything to do with that man....but it was more to do with my friend and I....but the man was the only thing that I was able to note in the experience that 'had not happened just yet' and was the only thing I could still 'recall' before it happened. Thank goodness also, I was with a friend that yes looked at me a bit strange but he also understood that such a thought was not really that unusual for me.

There are many things I dont understand and find it best to just keep an open mind to the possibilities.

My best
LV
edit on 9-12-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Taurus here!

Born May 6, 1993 at 6:19AM Eastern Time in Holy Cross hospital in Silver Spring, MD.

Something weird i've noticed. 5 (May) + 6 = 11. 1 + 9 + 9 + 3 = 22. 11 + 22 = 33. So i have 3 master numbers in my birthday. Weird, or what?

I'd love to see what you guys think of this. I have a lot of Taurus traits, but in my teen years, some Aries traits have snuck in as well.
edit on 9-12-2010 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

May 6, 1993 at 6:19AM Eastern Time

Hello mossme

The way I come up with the information is through astronomy or what is a true solar zodiac wheel.

If you were born a couple thousand years ago (1 age ago) the Sun would of been in Taurus and I would say this is why Taurus resonates so much with you.

The Sun was actually in front of Aries at your birth. A suggestion would be to look into Aries and see if it offers things you could improve, deal with, or work on in this life. Mercury was also in Aries.

Before the Sun rose on this day, Saturn came in the East first in Aquarius. Then rose Pisces bringing Venus. Then comes Aries with first Mercury then the Sun.

Mars is in Cancer and rose after the Sun.

Jupiter in Virgo.

Moon in the middle of Libra..and was a full moon. Pluto also in Libra.

Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius.

I think you may resonate with the fact that Saturn rose first on the day of your birth, with Venus following. But always only takes what resonates.

Here is a moon calculator that you can enter the year and month to see your a full moon child.

stardate.org...

Here is an image of the Sun at your birth ...

All my best
LV

Edit to add....I feel you may want to also look into Cetus? There is debate on the fact that Aries stars are really in the Suns path or not anymore. If we use the modern day boundaries of Aries, then the Sun still passes through Aries...but my gutt keeps telling me to note to you that the Sun also sits close to Cetus. Again, only what resonates. It may be nothing but if I dont post what my gutt tugs at then it bothers me the rest of the day

edit on 9-12-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hello my friend

May Peace be with you!

I don't take much heed into predictions, prophecies, or readings. So I was rather suprised when this old Chinese man's predictions came true month after month. In no way did he give me vague or open-ended predictions. Everything he told me was precise. Still think it is so awesome a human can do that.

Even though he was correct, I still don't feel any urge to follow this guy literally. But it is just an instance I will carry with me forever.

That's coolyou wereable to say outloud an aspect of your dejavu! When those happen to me, I just become quiet and mute, and observe everything thinking in my head, "wow, wow, wow!" Then when the moment passes is when I say outloud, "wow, I just had dejavu!" Next time I have an experience, I'll try to say something out loud instead of just observing.

I just find it so fascinating how the cosmos can reflect on little us.
Ever hear about the astrology reading given to Adolph Hitler before he took power? That was frighteningly interesting.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Do you have a link where i could get more info? And what's Cetus/ what does it mean?

Yeah, I'm sort of stuck between Taurus and Aries. For most of my life, i've been mainly a Taurus but recently, a more Aries side of me has emerged. Less conservative, taking risks, looking for action in my life, etc.

Thanks for the help

Edit: after going back and googling the signs, i'd say it's pretty accurate! Could explain a lot. Jupiter in Virgo could explain some of my Taurean traits. So, how does what you're doing differ from the standard Astrology? Is there anyway to calculate this on my own with a website or anything? Thanks

Edit2: I went back and looked at Saturn, googled it and found this on about.com:

Look for the Saturn symbol on your birth chart and notice the house position and sign. Learning about your natal Saturn can be illuminating. It offers insights into areas of life where you’ll likely face your most intense internal battles on the way to self-confidence. Saturn’s lessons require you to persevere through trials and to build toward mastery step by step

Which is interesting considering my more Aries-like traits have emerged on my journey to self-confidence, which was very much catalyzed by Venus, in that it started with a failed love experience.
edit on 10-12-2010 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Do you have a link where i could get more info? And what's Cetus/ what does it mean?

Yeah, I'm sort of stuck between Taurus and Aries. For most of my life, i've been mainly a Taurus but recently, a more Aries side of me has emerged. Less conservative, taking risks, looking for action in my life, etc.

Thanks for the help

Edit: after going back and googling the signs, i'd say it's pretty accurate! Could explain a lot. Jupiter in Virgo could explain some of my Taurean traits. So, how does what you're doing differ from the standard Astrology? Is there anyway to calculate this on my own with a website or anything? Thanks

Edit2: I went back and looked at Saturn, googled it and found this on about.com:

Look for the Saturn symbol on your birth chart and notice the house position and sign. Learning about your natal Saturn can be illuminating. It offers insights into areas of life where you’ll likely face your most intense internal battles on the way to self-confidence. Saturn’s lessons require you to persevere through trials and to build toward mastery step by step

Which is interesting considering my more Aries-like traits have emerged on my journey to self-confidence, which was very much catalyzed by Venus, in that it started with a failed love experience.
edit on 10-12-2010 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

I can offer you what I understand from Cetus...which is 'to finish what has been started'. I think all 'images' have a many fold path. At one point a person may see the history of 'Leviathan or giants' from Cetus. At another point one may see a need to humble ones self of the pride of beauty. The things a being will see pertains to their path and where they are on that path.

Astrology today in its modernized form does not reflect the true positions of the spheres to the background of signs. Example of this is signs like Sextans....the planets and moon move through more then 13 signs and this is not accounted for in modern astrology. Plus I use Ophiuchus as one of the signs of the Sun and modern day astrology does not. Like I said...Astrology would tell you your Taurus...but if you could see where the Sun was, from Earths perspective at your birth, you would see the Sun sitting in front of the background of the stars as the image I posted for you shows. So to me, Astrology needs to keep up with such changes, due to Earths wobble/perspective and needs to include all the signs the spheres enter. Astrology says Im a Virgo....but from Earths wobble and perspective over time, the Sun would of been in front of Leo at my birth (hence LeoVirgo). Virgo is more natural to me, Leo offers me things to face and work on.

Something that you may find of use (or not) is that Aries can also be 'the offering'. You may find more use out of Aries by seeing the ram was once a important part of mankinds history in 'offering of itself'. Seek within what Aries means to YOU...not what another tells you it means (at least leave the mind open for your own discoveries while seeking others discoveries). We each must discern the deepest meaning of things. And those meanings, may be a fold in many for different 'phases of being' in our life.

I see Saturn as a guide, counselor, helps us to face things we have a hard time facing. I see Virgo as the womb holding the seed of Spirit. I see Aquarius as 'what is to come' and Pisces as 'what is to be presently'. Being born of a past age could also help one see that it is those beliefs of that age that need help in coming to the new age. Saturn in Aquarius could show someone that there are things to do...unfinished things (Cetus)...from the past that was started (past age, past time, Aries and Taurus)....for 'what is to become' (Aquarius, evolving as a whole). Jupiter in Virgo...can simply be a protector through such a path of works in the things of Spirit. If I remember right, you had Mars in Libra....showing there will be a struggle for the balance of such a path and that healing will be called for the balance. And again, Saturn in Aquarius though, assures it can and will be done. The guide/counselor is already in the 'what is to come'. Venus in Pisces...is a grounder for the vibration of compassion and love in this life for you (our current age/time) OR can show you that compassion and love is what is going to help you 'be' what is needed for your path as a self and as a part of the 'whole'.

I rarely let loose my own thoughts of meanings...but sometimes a person may find what they are in need of thinking about -through suggestions. Some things to think about maybe or just a place to start to weigh and sift things...for yourself.

Always, discern what resonates

LV

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Thanks for your input. Any help i can get is much appreciated.

It's a bit strange being a AriesTaurus. For most of my life until my current teen years, i've been predominantly a Taurus, quiet, conservative, and reserved, while being somewhat stubborn. But as i've matured in my teen years, a more Aries side of me has come out. At some times, it's been an inner conflict, the Aries urge to jump right into a situation vs the Taurus urge to think things through before acting. But at other times, the two sides have complimented one another. When stuck in inaction over-analyzing things, the Aries side propels me to just act. Or when not sure what to do, the Taurus side thinks it all through and the Aries side carries it out in it's own way.

I guess a good way to put it is that I've always over-analyzed what i want to say/do before i do it, being very conservative about things (Taurus). But recently in the last year, i've gotten bored with that and decided to just do what i want to do without thinking about it. I've had mixed results with various things, but to me it's better than being stuck in my head (not that over-analyzing was that accurate anyway).

I looked up Aries at Astrology Online and i can see a lot of the traits in me. I can see the Aries in me in that I'm resistant to authority and don't like being told what to do or being pushed around, though that could be either Taurus or Aries. I'd probably be better at giving orders than receiving them. High sex drive, definitely yes. Quick-wit yes.

You like extremes. Physical, emotional and mental, and benefit profoundly by experiencing them; but if your extremism goes too far beyond social acceptability, then expect to be extremely lonely.

This resonates with me. I get so bored! I'm pretty eccentric in that i do a lot of quirky things that not many other people would think of doing. I.e. once when i woke up from surgery, i started shaking (like a convulsion), leaned forward in bed and said "They're coming..." (in reference to cheesy possession/alien movies). Of course, it was all a joke and the nurses were pissed but when i was joking with my friends later about it, they were like "only you would do that.", which i guess is kinda true. On another end of this quote, I'd really like my life to be profound. I get so bored with the mundane stuff, and often find my mind wandering to something more interesting.

Out of all the things you described, i would have to say the Venus in Pisces describes me the most. i was reading the about.com description and i was thinking "wow that's so me". I'm definitely very dreamy and romantic and it (the love) is what's driven me. Not to sound cheesy, but love is pretty much my main motivation in things, which goes along with Mars in Cancer.

The Saturn in Aquarius doesn't resonate with me much, just doesn't seem much like me, atleast not right now.

Cheers!
Mossme89
edit on 12-12-2010 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If you're still donig this

november 13 1990
8:40 am pst
LA california

thanks in advance

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

so nice of you to do this for ppl!!!!
June 17th 1980 around 8 or 9 pm San Clemente CA USA
thanks in advance for you time/effort

*i seem %100 gemini to me..i think my rising ascending is Leo? which also fits.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

november 13 1990 8:40 am pst

Hi there!

The Sun sat in the middle of Libra at your birth. Venus follows the Sun and rises in Libra after the Sun rises. Pluto sits on the outside of the wheel (path of the sun) in a sign called Serpens (this is the serpent that Ophiuchus holds). I would call Scorpio a past/old sign and you may feel very natural to Scorpio. Libra offers you a focus in this life more then a nature (unless you have already followed the path that is for you and you may have grown into 'balance' already).

Before the Sun rises on this day, the Moon rises in Virgo.

Mercury is in Scorpio.

Uranus, Saturn, and Neptune all in Sagittarius.

Mars in Taurus.

Jupiter in Cancer.

Moon calculator....enter month and year..,.
stardate.org...

And a image of the Suns position at your birth...

My best to you
LV

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by fairytale

June 17th 1980 around 8 or 9 pm

Hello there!

Your Sun sat on a cusp of Orion and Taurus. For about the days out of the year...the Sun seems to move on the cusp of Orion right above the 'club' Orion raises above his head. The Suns first day on this 'cusp' is on the 17th...then rides the cusp for the first 3 days of your life before the Sun enters Gemini. Venus rises before the Sun in the east...and is in Taurus.

Mercury is in Gemini (which is also a past/old sign for you).

You have Moon, Jupiter, Mars, and Saturn in Leo.

Pluto is on the cusp of Virgo and Bootes.

Uranus in Libra.

Neptune is in Ophiuchus.

Moon phases can be calculated on the link below with month and year....
stardate.org...

And a image of the Suns position at your birth...

My best to you!
LV

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hi LV,

I came across this website and found your writing.
They are very interesting. Because recently it is said that there is a 13th zodiac sign, Ophiuchus and the dates seems to have fallen on my birthday.

I was wondering if you could enlightened me about my birth chart.
Currently I am at a finding my way around my life, not that is not good but just wanted to do something more meaningful and interesting.

My details are
Birthday: 4th Dec 1978
Time: 1505H Singapore time.

I hope the details are enough.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by healingiris

Hello!

Birthday: 4th Dec 1978 Time: 1505H Singapore time.

I can offer you positions...but always follow your heart. Just as any spiritual path, the path is more true if you seek meaning within you.

Your Sun is in Ophiuchus at your birth with Mercury, Mars, and Neptune. Mars in Ophiuchus is like a double dose...you can use it or abuse it. Mars can be trouble and so can Ophiuchus. But Ophiuchus comes with a choice. Control the snake, master your energy (serpent) or to release it and release chaos in your life and others. Ophiuchus is a choice and much healing can occur with Ophiuchus. It sits right on the border of the direction to the center of our galaxy. Mars is sitting very close to this direction towards the galactic center since its very close to Sagittarius but still in Ophiuchus.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Pluto rises first on the cusp of Virgo and Bootes. Then rises Venus right after, on the cusp of Virgo/Libra. Then comes Uranus in Libra....then rises the Sun in Ophiuchus.

A 4 day new moon is on cusp of Capricorn/Aquarius. Capricorn represents things that are sacred....Aquarius represents 'new flow'....opportunity to 'change the tide' and is our 'coming age'.

Jupiter in Cancer.

Saturn in Leo. Saturn is like a counsel. For Saturn, your best to really step out and observe as well as keep track of Saturn in the sky.

Dont ever let anything but your own heart and critical thinking lead you....but you may gain new ideas and see needs, as you reflect on your position, to the universe and cosmos.

Calculate your moon phase below with month and year....
stardate.org...

Here is a image for you....Neptune is not seen in the Image, even though its in Ophiuchus...this widget that I use for images will only label the planet if there is plenty of space to do so. Neptune is pretty close to Mercury.

My best to you
LV

I know tropical told you your Sagittarius? Something I need to suggest is they had several errors here which also effects your 'true past sign'. As they leave Ophiuchus out...and dont acknowledge the true space to the signs.....they even get some past signs wrong as well. Its likely that your past sign....your more 'natural nature' is Scorpio.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Good Morning LeoVirgo,
Having gone through my whole life thinking I was a Capricorn, I now find out that I am a Sagitarius. I am really curious about this change. There were always things that just didn't fit. Please try 12-28-56 6am when you get a chance. Thank you for bringing this information to this site.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi LeoVirgo,

Say someone is born with their sun in Aquarius but sidereal tell us that they where actually born with is in Capricorn, why still relate them with Aquarius if they weren't born under it?

Tsom87

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Don't believe in astrology but I'll give it a wing.

5-Sep-1993
Kentucky
Midnight
Male
Eastern Time
edit on 16-1-2011 by Passafist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Thank you LV for the insight.
Thank you for the advise. As i read this lots of vibes are going through me.
Thank you so much again

Cheers,
HealingIris

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join