It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

Hi again jewells! I had to refresh myself before continuing on with the other dates. I really try to center my own self with a moment of silence, no dramatic energy from my surroundings, before looking at any dates. I hope that it helps me pick up on any energy that I might need to look further into for someone. When I do a 'families'...it does seem to give off more energy to me. Which is why I tried to encourage others to do what you are doing which is to give several dates. When I looked into my families, I really felt a connection between them. As I do more families, I feel that same connection. Even though there may not be similar aspects or positions of the spheres between family member's...what I think is important to keep in mind is that in 'life' we always influence eachother. I totally believe that the peoples lives we are in, there is purpose for that. Its never just a individual journey (even though most of the time we think it is)....but its a 'whole journey'. And a great place to begin to discover that wholeness and why and how it works is by observing your past of the family you grew up in, and the family that becomes born to you. I really felt immediately a strong sense of 'influence' from you and your kids in that you are all with each other for very good reasons. Dont ever forget, we as parents are known to be teachers...but I have learned myself, that the students always have something to also show the teacher. We are entangled and we can not imagine 'life' or experience, without all the other people in our lives offering us responses, support, ideas, feelings, ect.

Now first, I want to note something that I began to pick up on in the first two dates but now I can confirm it with the other 2 dates. You and your children are all born under a waning moon. To me, this is significant, like a 'print' for you all. I could give suggestions of a meaning...but ultimately, you, as the true observer, would likely have a more clear understanding of this, if you ever wish to seek that. OR, just as beautiful then trying to understand it, is just being aware of it, without the need of understanding. As we let life flow and be open, the more likely it will come on the wings of the wind to us when we are not even looking.

The waning moon is always the period after a full moon. There is about 13 days after the full moon that the moon is waning and all of you were born within one of those phases after a full moon phase. It may be significant that your last child, happens to be very close to the end of the waning phase. As if to me, the last child has completed, your 'unit'. Just curious...is there plans for other children? Im going to just guess..that there is not?

Also, you asked about astrology (Chinese). Ide like to note again, I consider alot of modern day astrology to be very different then what I am exploring here. The main thing I think that differs with what Im doing...is that I encourage each individual that the understanding is within them, more so then its within someone else to tell them about it. Instead of telling people that someone else has the answers for them, it liberates them to become seekers and offers them a bit of a nudge in that no one else can hold the most deepest understandings or 'pathways' for them besides their own self. Now, I do know that some Chinese astrologist do use the updates positions of astronomy, to give readings and predictions....I too use astronomy, but try to not venture into readings and predictions. I believe, there are many possibilities, and that a individuals future for this life, is not set in stone. I have experienced some strange and neat things happen in life...when I have made some detouring decisions or experienced certain things, and I do feel that ones 'time line' can adjust to them making 'leaps' in life or awareness.

You asked about numbers and coincidences. If there is something that resonates with you or stands out to you...then I would defiantly say there is a reason. The reason could be as simple as showing you 'harmony' in life. There are many reasons things can resonate with us or pop out at us.

Ill continue with the dates in my next post...coming right up. Just wanted to update you a bit on how much I enjoyed doing you and your children's dates for it gives me a bit more to look into as a 'unit' over just a individual....as well I wanted to touch on a few other things with you, hence this little message.

I by no means consider myself an astrologist or professional at anything...I only started doing this 'star thing' after my own experiences of seeking and observing.

OH...another note about your kids. All of your children are born with the Sun in a location that if you find Orion in the sky...you can easily find their 'gateways'. The first 2 dates you gave have the Sun just a little to the upper right of Orion and the last one you gave is just a little to the upper left of Orion. Ironically enough, the place of Orion in the sky is directly opposite of Ophiuchus in the sky, which is your sign. If Orion was right above your head in the night sky...Ophiuchus would be directly under your feet, if you could see through the Earth and out to the stars.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

5-11-93

Tropical astrology would say this is a sign of Taurus. I would call Taurus a 'past sign' being that on this month and day, around 2000 years ago (a past age) that the Sun truly was in Taurus. But in 1993, looking at 'signs' by astronomical positions, the Sun would of been seen in Aries on this day...so I would call this a 'Aries Sun sign'. I personally relate Aries as the 'offeror'. Often, even though Aries are very sure footed and dont like to be told how things are alot...they are still very giving of themselves to those they love. It may be with 'past signs' that we hold the experience and things we learned from that sign, so we still resonate alot with any past signs...but the present sign shows more of what we need to work on in this life, things we need to face about ourselves and work on. For the offeror...it may even be that life holds many experiences that kinda forces them to understand, the worth of 'giving and offering'.

Before the Sun rose on this day, Saturn rises first in the East with Aquarius (our coming age). Then rises Pisces (our current age) with Venus. The rises Aries first bringing Mercury and then the Sun.

Mars is in Cancer.

Jupiter in Virgo.

Pluto in Libra.

Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius.

Moon in Capricorn.

For moon phase, enter month and year...
stardate.org...

Here is a image of the Sun for this date and time...

In this image, you can take note of the location below the Sun or Orion. Also note where Taurus is (for the first child's date I did) in location to Orion. Then in the next post, again, with the image, you will be able to see Orion below the Sun....so this way you can show your kids if you ever wish to, in relation to finding Orion in the sky, where the Sun was, when they were born.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

7-29-2000

The past sign (tropical astrology sign) is said to be Leo. But if one could look at the Sun in realtion to the positions of the signs in the sky on this date, the Sun would of been in Cancer.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Taurus rises in the East bringing first Saturn and then Jupiter. Gemini then rises with mercury and the Moon side by side. Then Cancer rises with Mars coming first and then the Sun.

Then Leo rises, bringing Venus (Venus is very close to being on a cusp of Leo and Cancer but if we go by astronomical boundaries, it is in Leo).

Pluto is in Ophiuchus.

Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn.

The image I will give you is in the western sky as things are 'setting' or going down so as I say on the rising in the east, Saturn rises before Jupiter....in the image, when things are setting, you will notice Saturn sets before Jupiter (and vise versa on the other spheres). I give you the 'rising' of the spheres and the order...and the image is showing their 'setting' order. Just explaining that to you in case the image seems confusing to you as I gave you the 'rising' order.

This child was born very close to the end of a moon cycle, 2nd to last day of the moon ending a cycle and going into dark moon. This moon would of been really hard to see in the sky but it can be found in the early morning hours right before the Sun rises in the east during the time of any moon cycle nearing its end.

stardate.org...

Here is a image of the Sun on this date...

My best to you all!
LV

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by madleo

I am also a leo/virgo, born aug, 20th 1980 at 2:45pm.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricRed49
I downloaded the program but I dont know what to look for to tell what position the cosmos were in when I was born

On the program there is a 'clock' button on the left side of the screen. Here, you can enter any date and time you need. Along the bottom of the screen if you scroll along it buttons should pop up as well. As you scroll across them one should say 'atmosphere'( click on that and it should take away any daylight so the stars show up well for you to observe) and there should be one that says 'ground' (I click on that one to begin with just in case what I want to see is below the horizon, this button takes out the horizon), and one should say 'constellation art' (click on that to see the signs).

Now you should have a sky view that lets you observe things easily.

Now go back along the left side and scroll along it to pull back up your left side buttons again. There is a magnifying glass looking button with a star in the middle. Click on that (make sure you have your date and time entered as it should be first) and type in anything you want to search. Type in 'Sun' and it will take you right to where the Sun was on the entered day and time.

Anytime you want to look through the sky...you can just click on the screen anywhere (holding your click button) and scroll your mouse. This is also how you can move to find your east or west ect. Once you get to your 'east' sky....you can scroll back the time on the date and then use the 'motion' buttons (the are along the bottom of screen and kinda look like a vcr's rewind, play, and fastforward buttons). Click on the 'fastforward button a couple of times and watch the sky 'rise or set' (depending on what direction you are observing).

Just play around with those different buttons and you will catch the hang of it all really fast Im sure. If you click on something that seems to mess up your scene and you dont know how to undo it....just close stellarium down and open it back up, it should refresh it for you.

ALSO....you will want to pull up the 'boundary' lines of the constellations just in case you have any spheres that are on cusps (between 2 signs). Along the left side there is a button that when you scroll on it it will say 'sky and viewing options'. Click on that and a window will pop up. On that window there is a tab at the top that says 'Markings'. Click on that. Now look for a box that you can 'check' for 'boundaries'. This will give you all the boundary lines for the constellations according to the astronomical international union.

Let me know how it goes for you!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
reply to post by madleo

I am also a leo/virgo, born aug, 20th 1980 at 2:45pm.

Thought you might be interested in seeing the position of the Sun on your birth...outside of what astrology tells you.

It was fully in Leo.

I took out the daylight so you could see how close the Sun was to the star Regulus.

Editing to add another pic that astrology would not tell you of.

Your Moon was in Ophiuchus.

edit on 4-5-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I am an Aquarius born on the 4th of February 1982. Around 22:00 hours ??

In what fabric of energy and time am I born?

Like the thread

edit on 4-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Awesome thanks, and to think about it i read that i was a leo/virgo in a book about birth dates and astrology. Wish i could find it again so i could tell you exactly what its called. Also what does the position of the moon mean really, excuse me for seeming naive about this, im still learning.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by legitbrah

November 28th 1992 .... 8:00 P.M

Hi there!

Thanks for being patient

Before the Sun rose on this day, Virgo rises in the Eastern sky bringing the king of planets, Jupiter.

Then rises, Libra, bringing Mercury and Pluto (innermost and outermost together in balance).

Then the Sun rises, sitting right on the cusp of Ophiuchus and Scorpio.

Uranus, Neptune, and Venus...all in Sagittarius.

Moon and Saturn in Capricorn.

Mars sits on the cusp of Cancer and Gemini.

Your moon was a 4 day old new moon and you can figure it on the link by entering your month and year.
stardate.org...

Here is an image of the Suns position at your birth...

All my best to you!
LV

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure:
Thanks for offering this service! Much Appreciated!

When you have the time please consider assessing my chart.

3rd September 1972 6am [southern hemisphere].

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I am an Aquarius born on the 4th of February 1982. Around 22:00 hours ?? In what fabric of energy and time am I born?

Hi there!

You are born with a past of an Aquarius and a present of the protector, Capricorn. Life may test you with decisions of being a protector of things of material value to lead to understanding your protective trait is to be used for sacred things. The Capricorn learns the value of what is sacred, the difference between what is of flesh and spirit (Aquarius helps out alot in leading up to this for it is where the 'spirit flows' into being). When it comes to things you know are important, you are able to stand sure footed without fear and without doubt. The 'con' of Capricorn is that people may get too caught up in the 'flesh' loves of life and protect the things that are only important to them as a individual over the things that are important to humanity and the earth as a whole. A mature Capricorn...finds value in things of Spirit, and feels the need to protect and stand up for those things-learns how to become a 'keeper' of what is sacred.

Before the Sun rose on this day, Neptune rises in the east on the cusp of Sagittarius and Ophiuchus. These are both your future signs and shows possibilities of you learning more then one life's lessons, within this life. You very well may have a energy about you that others are drawn to and if you use this wisely/productively, you can teach/show them the worth of things of Spiritual nature/unity/harmony in living.

Venus rises with Sagittarius (your future sign), Venus is the light bringer, showing you the way.

Capricorn then rises bringing Mercury and the Sun.

Moon is on the cusp of Gemini and Orion at your birth. Gemini is also a very prominent sign of 'flesh and spirit' being entangled, choices, understanding between the two. On the cusp of Orion as well...is likely going to have a deeper understanding for you and you alone.

Mars, Saturn, and Pluto all in Virgo. Mars can be for healing or showing a need to heal, Saturn is a guide, a higher consciousness for you and to seek that within the united consciousness of mankind in what 'Virgo' means to YOU.

Jupiter, the King of energy, is in Libra.

Uranus in Scorpio.

I would love some feedback on all of this if you care to share any thoughts.

Your moon is 4 days before full moon.
stardate.org...

Here is an image of the Sun with a few of the spheres, at your birth...Youll notice the Sun still under the Aquarian Arm that is outstretched over Capricorn.

My best to you!
LV

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Awesome thanks, and to think about it i read that i was a leo/virgo in a book about birth dates and astrology. Wish i could find it again so i could tell you exactly what its called. Also what does the position of the moon mean really, excuse me for seeming naive about this, im still learning.

The Moon is a reflective light of what is within you. Not what others think of you or what you wish others to think of you...but looking deeply of what you see within yourself as being a part of a bigger whole amongst nature and mankind. Your moon is in a place that calls for healing or shows you have the gift to offer other people a way to heal from their past. Ophiuchus is all about choices...and the Moon reflects for you, the choices that affect your inner being.

Your Sun in Leo may show that many times people seem to call on you to lead them or that you have a nature to you that causes you to learn well and be well informed about any job or task you are to take on but your humble nature does not like to take the lead that often. Virgo would be a past sign of you and in Virgo...we learn that one leader of a many is not the path for a united way...but that a group needs to all learn to lead together.

The Sun shows us more of a view of ourselves from a outside perspective...what do other people see in us-what are we, to those around us-what are we, as a part of a whole unit. The moon helps us learn about what we need to see in ourselves.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Hi there! Thanks for your encouragement! This is still all a 'trial and error' kind of thing but people do seem very appreciative of it just the same and that helps me to keep going with it.

3rd September 1972 6am [southern hemisphere].

Before the Sun rose on this day the Moon rises in the east in the early morning hours with Venus by its side in Gemini. The Moon with Venus together are very strong, the moon is about what is within you, your own reflection to yourself and Venus is a light showing the way of what you need to be aware of in this life. Gemini, is a duality sign of flesh and spirit...the seen and the unseen....2 in 1.

Leo then rises in the East bringing Mercury, the Sun, and Mars. The Sun and Mars sit side by side. Mars can be about a battle within ones self and the need to heal and resolve that battle. Mars can be very strong when one is ready to forgive themselves and forgive also, the world as a whole. All things that we have ever done of as individuals or as a unit, has purpose for us to grow and learn from. Mars helps us except that. Virgo being a past sign for you may show a need for healing from the controlling nature that Virgo brings and Leo is more of learning how to move from that one who feels the need to take the lead to helping lead others in a more humble way, compassionate way, with empathy. You may have already learned to do this and already excepted the natural path that has been set for you if you have been open to what life has offered you and brought you.

Pluto is on the cusp of Virgo and Coma Berenices (a sign named after an Egyptian goddess).

Uranus in Virgo.

Neptune on cusp of Scorpio and Libra.

Jupiter is Sagittarius. Jupiter is the king of energies and Sagittarius is a 'keeper' pointing the way to the center of our galaxy.

Saturn in Taurus.

Your moon is a waning moon and is 4 days before the end of a moon cycle. To catch a sight of this moon, you would always need to look for it in very early morning hours near the end of a monthly moon cycle, to the east.

stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ide like to note, after thinking, that I have led onto too much of my own personal observations and learning of what some things would mean and that what things mean for another is really for them to seek on. Dont take my word for anything of 'meanings' because the real path, for you to really understand and know there is a connection to be found with you and the Universe that surrounds you...needs to be sought by YOU. Dont let anything I say, limit you in your path or your seeking. Just pay attention, be observant to what life brings to you. When you find your self fighting between things you 'should do' and things you 'want to do'....its up to you to be aware of your strengths, weaknesses, ect.

I kinda went against some of the things that I said this thread was 'not to be' in saying maybe too much...so I just wanted to note that what I have learned from a sphere or united mind....may not be what awaits another on their personal path. What Virgo offered me, may not be the exact same for what it offered another...ect ect. But look at the 'signs' as a part of mankinds consciousness...for it is mankind, that 'drew' the signs in the sky. All the signs fit together, a cycle, of learning and growing. If you want to know what a sign means for you, trust your inner self and write down the first descriptive word that comes to your mind after you think of a sign or planet.

Some spheres I have yet to learn much about...like Uranus and Neptune. So I never give any deeper feedback of either of these.

If something I have said does not resonate...then seek for yourself, observe the cycles and spheres and motion and show awareness between you..and the 'one' we are all of.

Wishing my best to all
LV

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Would there be a way for you to check for me? I would greatly appreciate if so.
July 5th, 1991 at 9:37 AM EST

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Wow,interesting, pretty much explains me to a T.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

My head is spinning with what you wrote.....first off, the astrology used in the West (us) is based on the SEASONS not on the constellations!!!!!!!

The East, India, etc. use the constellations, and their astrology is called 'vedic astrology'.

Both methods are valid; kinda like, 'same highway, different roadsigns'.
But my blood boils over into my eyeballs when I read that so many people are confused about their sunsign.............

again, both methods are valid; the Vedic method is more geared towards forecasting, but our western astrology does that also; but our western astrology is geared to our basic character, at the time of our birth.

And also, there is NO SUCH THING as a 'cusp'.......when you look up your birthdate, using date, time, and place of birth, on any of the good astrology sites online, the SUN will be in a certain position; it could even be zero degrees of, say, Libra; that means you are a Libran.....and THIS IS dependant on your TIME OF BIRTH.....say the sun went into Libra at 430 pm......and you were born at 12 noon; then the sun would be in the previous sign, VIRGO....so you would be a Virgo, with your moon in whatever sign the moon was in at that time...

astrology is a very complex subject, to say the least....I have seen it 'work' in my life and my friends' & familie's lives...........

You would not want to live your life by it, but it sure can help when you have a decision to make, or just to see what your future trends are for the coming year......

PLEASE remember that forecasts should be based on YOUR chart; your time and date and place of birth; that's the only way to get a real forecast.....the stuff see in the magazines and newspapers are just SUNSIGN forecasts; generally cast for 12 noon......some people over the years have told me they get really good results from the columns; they were evidently born around noon.....

So Please Please Please don't get all mixed up and confused.......

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this concept a great deal lately. I want to approach the study of astrology anew, from an empiric perspective. I plan (this summer, one of many projects) to start keeping a record of the relative positions of the planets and stars, both from the persepective of earth, and of the sun. Also other astronomical observations of note, and comparing it with my own personal diaries (a record of the happenings of my life) and current world events. I will then analize this data looking for patterns.

The ancients noticed that the stars seem to effect human behavior, and weather. Modern man has introduced the scientific method. Time to apply the scientific method to the observation of the ancients.

Anyway, My birthdate is Jan 29, 1990 and I would greatly appreciate if you told me the true astrological conditions during my birth. Thank you so much for this offer, it is a great service.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

Hi there!

July 5th, 1991 at 9:37 AM EST

Before the Sun rises on this day, the Waning Moon is in the East in Pisces (our current age).

The Sun rises in Gemini. A great way to find Gemini in the sky is by spotting Orion. Anytime you see Orion in the sky, look to the upper left of Orion (your left) and there sits the Suns gateway for your birth. You can also notice Orion in the image I will give you and see how you can use that as a marker to locate Gemini. Gemini is a 2 in 1 sign. To me, it shows Spirit and Flesh entangled. Duality. In regular Astrology Gemini would be the only sign with 2 signs in 1....but if we include Ophiuchus then we have 2 signs, that are on opposite sides of the wheel from each other, both having 2 in 1 signs.

Mercury and Jupiter in Cancer (Cancer would be a past sign for you, and you may still resonate deeply with Cancer). You may find your very comfortable with silence, stillness. You may still get easily aggravated but you have found the knowing in you of how to work with that. You may still be very sensitive, when it comes to love but the Gemini helps for you to adapt and cope with things the Cancer in you would of had troubles with. You may be able to look back at being a child and see more of your Cancer self and then watch how life and nature seems to brought about the Gemini of you for this life. Life may have brought experiences for you that helped you learn to 'except and cope' with what comes your way now. To those you love, your very affectionate and make people are deep part of yourself...though this may be a rarity in your life for you to let people into that deep part of 'you'. In maturity, you will or may already do, clearly see, there is a difference in the nature of the seen and nature of the unseen.

Venus and Mars in Leo. This shows a light to you for you to look more into Leo the Lion and what Leo means to YOU. Mars suggests a inner battle or healing with the Leo.

Pluto in Serpens, a sign that sits outside the wheel (outside the path of the Sun). Serpens is a part of Ophiuchus (the other 2 in 1 sign I spoke of). Serpens is the snake that Ophiuchus is trying to hold/control/tame. Ophiuchus is about a choice to control the snake (control the animal side) or to release the snake and release chaos.

Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius.

Saturn in Capricorn. Saturn is a 'higher guide/counsel' and Capricorn is the protector of what is sacred.

You can figure your moon phase by entering your month and year.
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BG43214

Excuse me....but if you have read anything at all here...you will note Im not following any traditional modern ways.

Long ago, people looked to the sky with their own eyes.

Observing and 'feeling'...and being still and silent...is a part of all of this. This is not about another person telling you what you are. If people take it for what it is offering , they will step out for themselves, and realign to the Universe. They will find a familiarity they have lost. They will find a harmony with themselves and the world around them that is blurred by life most of the time. They will face things about themselves, and they will know truth because it came from within them, not from another persons mouth.

I understand modern day tropical astrology is tied to the seasons. But I also consider modern day tropical astrology to have several blunders.

Thanks for your feedback and posts though!
My best
LV

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join