It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Gawain

I have never seen that before. Very interesting.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by opal13

I was born on 10/13/64, sometime between midnight and 2 am, in Ohio, that is eastern standard time.

Hi there!

Your Sun was in Virgo at your birth...sitting close to Spica with Mercury close by as well.

Before the Sun rose on this day...Mars led the way on the cusp of Cancer and Leo. Then rose Venus, Uranus, and Pluto in Leo.

Neptune followed the Sun, coming in Libra.

Your Moon is in Sagittarius.

Saturn is in Aquarius (our coming age).

Jupiter is in Taurus.

You can calculate your moon phase below by adding the month and year...
stardate.org...

You may find that by calculating what phase your moon was..and by tracking this time of a phase in a moon cycle...and observing it as it was at your birth...you may find a 'harmony'. Also...step out and intake the place of the Sun right now...until October 30th...for this is your gateway of your birth. Anytime you face the Sun until then...you are facing Virgo.

Here is an image of your Sun with a few of the planets on your birth....

All my best
LV

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hi, dont usually post, just a browser on this site, but I am very interested in Astrology and would very much be interested in finding out about my birthdate -
September 16th 1975

Many thanks

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thank you so very much. I will do some looking in to Virgos and see what that tells me.

I am not exactly sure what you mean by this:

You may find that by calculating what phase your moon was..and by tracking this time of a phase in a moon cycle...and observing it as it was at your birth...you may find a 'harmony'. Also...step out and intake the place of the Sun right now...until October 30th...for this is your gateway of your birth. Anytime you face the Sun until then...you are facing Virgo.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by opal13

Thank you so very much. I will do some looking in to Virgos and see what that tells me.

I am not exactly sure what you mean by this:

Part of my faith beyond giving the information is that we truly are all uniquely aligned to the cosmos...lke our own fingerprint...having our own 'key'. Part ot gathering this information...would then be to 'observe' the cosmos. Practicing humbling ones small self, before the infinity of space...trying to clear the mind...so one can observe any energy vibration that may be picked up from the cosmos.

Facing the Sun, while it is in the same gateway that it was at your birth...can bring you harmony. Its like taken a broken compass...and re setting its needle so it works again. Its not so much of you will gain new knowledge...but your inner working of mind/spirit may start to show you deeper meaning and purpose for this life/phase of you.

Lets say someone is born under a 3 day old new moon. They may find that their greatest time to practice 'reflection' during each month...is when the moon is in the phase of being 3 days old.

Lets say that someone had Mars in Scorpio on their birth. They may find that when observing Mars reaching the gateway of Scorpio during parts of their life...they can see a certain energy that maybe tested them, watched over them, offered them guidance...ect.

So the moon idea...was just a place to start. One can count how many days their moon is into a new cycle...and watch for it. One can also find out the days of when the Sun is in their 'gateway' and observe it. You can also know that every month, the moon passes through all the signs...you may wish to observe the Moon in the sign it was in at your birth or use the moon to find another sign you wish to face.

Its all just suggestions...if these ideas dont suggests something of significance to you...then by all means, disregard it without worry.

LV

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blaenau2000

Hi there!

September 16th 1975

The Sun on the cusp of Virgo and Leo at your birth.

Before the Sun rises...in the East comes Cancer bringing Saturn. Then rises Venus on the cusp of 3 signs actually....Sextans, Leo, and Hydra. It is barely bordering Hydra...but enough so that I would defiantly call it a cusp of 3.

Following the rise of the Sun comes Virgo with Mercury, Uranus, and Pluto.

Neptune is in Ophiuchus (this sign is ignored by traditional astrology).

Moon starts the 1st hour of this day in Capricorn. By the 2nd-3rd hour...the Moon rides a cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius. The rest of the day it is in Aquarius. Depending on your time of birth, would depend on your Moon.

Jupiter is in Pisces (our current age).

Mars is in Taurus sitting right over Orion's head. .

For you moon calculation....enter month and year.
stardate.org...

Here is an image of the Sun at your birth, along with some of the planets.

All my best to you!
LV

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

That makes sense to me now. I will surely see how that works!

Thanks again for your time and energy!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by opal13

That makes sense to me now. I will surely see how that works!

Thanks again for your time and energy!

Your welcome

Here is a great site...if you ever wish to take all of this a step further in observation.

www.heavens-above.com...

You can scroll down to 'Astronomy' and click on the Sun, Moon, or Planetary Data. At all times this will show you where everything is.

With the Sun and Moon page...you will notice at the top of them there is a option for 'next' so you can look ahead to see what sign the Sun and Moon will be in. This is a good way to find out when you Moon will return every month to its place at your birth. If you click through on the 'next' button on the Sun several times....youll notice that Soon the Sun will move into Libra.

My best
LV

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Hi there! Never heard of this before, but I'm interested in your help.

I was born June 21, 1984. 11:55 a.m. in U.S.A., Harvey, IL (cook county).

I'd really love to learn the position of my Sun, Moon, Venus, and Mars if possible.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
LeoVirgo,

I have a couple of questions.

Where did all the information come from originally to based particular traits on, in reference to signs?

I agree people have certain aspects to their time of birth, but who set up all the rules and information for each sign?

Thanks RT

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hi Leovirgo! I love that you made this thread. I've just only discovered it. I'd very much appreciate it if you could help me out.

1/04/1993 was my birth date. I do not know of the time at the moment..

Thank you so much!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
LeoVirgo,

I have a couple of questions.

Where did all the information come from originally to based particular traits on, in reference to signs?

I agree people have certain aspects to their time of birth, but who set up all the rules and information for each sign?

Thanks RT

Really great questions Realtruth!

Off the top of my head...I recall reading that the signs 'traits' were added according to the time of year the signs represented. An example of this would of been 'Aquarius sun' represented a time of 'rain', hence the 'pouring of spring rains'. I have some issues with some of the traits that are linked to a certain sign due to this 'changing' of the signs with the sun due to 'time' from the wobble of the Earth.

I find it important to look at the circle of signs as a pathway of mankind as a whole. Many signs are 'animals' and can represent the very 'impulsive' side of humanity. Then we have signs that are 'part animal/part man' which shows a conscious change to me, at least from the perspective of man when they 'made' the stars into constellations/signs. Then we have a sign like Ophiuchus that shows a man controlling (or trying to control) a animal (snake). Ironically, its the only constellation that is named after a real man and is strangely ignored by astrology as not being a true part of the zodiac even though the sun travels through Ophiuchus longer then it does Scorpio.

I personally think, there is a personification within the signs and the pathway of the Sun to be found that links us to our past as a whole. For traits...I think one needs to seek within them and find what resonates with them. They may feel that a sign means something to them that they wouldnt find on a astrology site....example of this is Aries to me means 'offering/offeror' and I dont really see that in any astrology personifications.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Will get to Starpower and Sinkingsun later today

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by starpower11

Hi there! Never heard of this before, but I'm interested in your help.

I was born June 21, 1984. 11:55 a.m. in U.S.A., Harvey, IL (cook county).

I'd really love to learn the position of my Sun, Moon, Venus, and Mars if possible.

Hi there!

You were born on the Summer Solstice with the Sun on the cusp of Gemini and Taurus. Hours before your birth, the Sun finished riding a 3 day cusp of Taurus and the top border of Orion.

Before the Sun rose, Mercury rose right the Sun sitting in Taurus. Right after the Sun rises comes Venus, sitting in Gemini.

Pluto in Virgo.

Saturn and Mars in Libra.

Uranus in Ophiuchus.

Jupiter and Neptune in Sagittarius.

Moon in Pisces (current age).

Here is an image of the Sun with some planets...

You can calculate the moon phases by entering a month and year below...

stardate.org...

My best to you!
LV

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinkingSun
Hi Leovirgo! I love that you made this thread. I've just only discovered it. I'd very much appreciate it if you could help me out.

1/04/1993 was my birth date. I do not know of the time at the moment..

Thank you so much!

Hello there!

Sun is in Sagittarius at your birth, along with Mercury, Uranus, and Neptune.

Saturn in Capricorn.

Venus in Aquarius (our coming age).

Moon starts this day in Aries, by 6am its on the cusp of Aries and Taurus, by 9am its moved into Taurus.

Mars in Gemini.

Jupiter in Virgo.

Pluto in Libra.

You can calculate the moon phase at your birth below by entering the month and year...
stardate.org...

Here is an image of the Sun at your birth with some planets...in the image, Neptune is not showing a label, this widget sometimes will not label a planet if its too close to another one. Neptune would be right beside Uranus. I tried several times to get the label to pop up and sometimes it just wont.

My best to you!

LV

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Thanks so much, LeoVirgo! You are so awesome! Keep up the good work, please

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Thank you very much!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Hi, once again, LeoVirgo. I really enjoy your work, and it makes me wonder about lots of things regarding astrology. Have you ever thought about writing a book, or authoring some kind of chart with your findings?
Just a thought.

Also, there are a lot of people that I'd like to find out their moon signs for. You revealed that mine was in pisces, when in fact, I've, for years, calculated it to be in aries. (June 21, 1984, 11:55 a.m., Harvey, IL, Cook County)

Another complication: I don't know my exact sun sign since it is on the cusp. Does that mean I can't claim a sign?

Will you please tell me how you come up with your calculations? I'd like to be able to calculate it instead of bothering you all the time, Lol.
Are you offering classes anywhere?

Thank so much in advance!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
HI I have always believed I was a gemini born 20/06/75 1705 (GMT)

I'd be interested in your take on this. When you have time.

Thankyou

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ubernoodle

HI I have always believed I was a gemini born 20/06/75 1705 (GMT) I'd be interested in your take on this. When you have time. Thankyou

Hello!

You still do have some connection to Gemini.

The Sun was on a cusp of 3. It touched Taurus, Orion, and Gemini all at once. As the Sun is leaving Taurus and moving into Gemini...Orion has a small upper border that the Sun seems to 'ride on' for 3 days.

Mercury rises before the Sun, in Taurus.

Saturn is following the Sun, rising in Gemini. You may feel that Gemini represents a more true nature of you in that you have already 'been a Gemini' and its your 'past' sign. If you were born 2000 years ago on this day and month, you would of been a true Sun in Gemini. Astrology using these 'past' positions and fixed them to those past dates...but over time, this all changes.

Venus in Cancer.

Uranus and Pluto in Virgo.

Moon in Libra for most of this day....the last 3 hours of this day the Moon rides cusp of Libra and Scorpio. Depending on your time of birth would depend on where the Moon truly was for your birth.

Neptune is in Ophiuchus, which is a sign you wont hear about in Astrology even though the Sun spends more time in Ophiuchus then it does in Scorpio.

Jupiter and Mars in Pisces (our current age).

Calculate your moon phase below by entering month and year...
stardate.org...

You were also born 1 day before the Summer Solstice.

Here is a image of the Sun with a few planets on your birth....

To be born on this cups of 3 I think is pretty darn neat

My best to you!
LV

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join