It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

thankyou for that. errrrrrrr, i am the hubby. my wifes is 25 jan 1975. born in mindanao about 7-30pm which gives her an ascendant approx leo/virgo cusp.
we are highly compatible and share much in common, even down to a scar on our left shins.
by the way, interestingly, in my intercepted chart of normal astrology, scorpio rules my sag planets. i'm always testing my limits, but considered pluto opposite my ascendant to be mainly responsible.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Sorry about that confusion

Since you both are interested in such things I would like to share a link with you that I have shared here already but maybe you missed it.

www.starrynighteducation.com...=4&LatD=33&LatM=31.260000000000048&LatRG=N&LonD=86&LonM=48.179999999999836&LonRG=W&HH=09&Min=00&AmPm= 2&MM=9&DD=6&YY=2010&DST=Yes&SD=Yes&LocMMA=&LabStar=Yes&Lab=Yes&Cons=Yes&Hor=Yes&SG=&PW=410&PH=358&Az=180&FOV=90&Alt=25&Elev=3&LocN=Earth&Explore=No&
You can type in your location at birth, and date and time, and see what was on the eastern horizon as well on the western horizon, at the time of birth.

For you wife I took 2 images, one with the trees on the horizon, and another without the trees. To me, it looks like that at her time of birth, the cusp of Cancer and Leo was on the Eastern horizon.

Now without the trees

Of course, this is according to what could of been observed in the sky (astronomy).

You can do the same with your date and location at birth with the link above.

Her Sun is in Capricorn along with Mercury and Venus.

On this day, Mars rose before the Sun coming in the East in Sagittarius.

Jupiter in Aquarius (our coming age).

Moon and Saturn in Gemini.

Uranus and Pluto in Virgo.

Neptune in Ophiuchus.

Image of her Sun...

Since Mars rose on this day before the Sun, this view of the Sun shows Mars also setting before the Sun...for this is the view of the west since she was born as the Sun was setting.

Moon phases can be calculated here...looks like she was born 3 days before a full moon...

www.stardate.org...

My best to you both!

[edit on 6-9-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
thankyou very much for your time and effort. i've never studied the "1 month out" phenomenon, have wondered about it but am extremely busy with other stuff for quite a while to come.
i can say she does fit the "normal" interpretation of charts as far as i can see. (aquarian sun, moon in cancer and leo/virgo ascendant. perhaps one day i will have the time to make a proper comparison.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Sweetness.
Mine is December 12 1986 at around 7:30pm
Dallas Texas! Not that the state and city matters.

Thanks!
Peace!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Hi orangutang!

Just to make a suggestion on maybe how to look at all of this when the time comes and you do want to take the time to look into it more.

Lets say you and your wife were born 2000 years ago (or during the last age lets say)....your astrology charts would of been correct along with astronomy.

Since the wheel of astrology became fixed almost 2000 years ago, this is where the positions of astrology come from (about 2000 years ago, but minus still Ophiuchus being included, so give and take some little error).

So if you both were born 2000 or so years ago....the positions of astrology and astronomy would most likely of matched.

IF....and this is a big IF....we do recycle and we incarnate into many lives, the reason astrology's positions resonate so much with people is because they have already been in a life of those 'signs and positions'. This could be the reason that peoples astrology signs and positions seem already so natural to them, like a second nature to them.

We are of all the signs, for they are only archetypes of mankind. But we may be born through a gateway that we are in 'need' of and not so much of a nature that is already natural to us.

Like my astrology says Im Virgo....the Virgo archetype has been very natural to me my whole life, even as a child and growing up. When I discovered that the Sun from Earths true perspective on my birthday sat in the constellation Leo and I studied Leo....I learned about a deeper meaning for my life here and now, things I needed to work on and work with in this life. Leo was not so much natural to me, but after seeding within me what I considered to be a Leo archetype...my path took great leaps as I began to face some things. It helped me heal is some things of my past too. It helped me work on some of the traits of Virgo that I needed to, like Virgo's like to always be in control.

Just some thoughts to pass on...only take what resonates!

LV

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

Mine is December 12 1986 at around 7:30pm

Hi there!

The Sun was in Ophiuchus on your birth (the sign ignored by astrology even though the Sun spends more time in Ophiuchus then it does in Scorpio). Uranus and Saturn are both also in Ophiuchus.

Before the Sun rises on this day, first rises Pluto in Virgo, then Venus in Libra, then Mercury in Scorpio.

Neptune in Sagittarius.

Jupiter and Mars in Aquarius (our coming age).

Your moon is in Aries.

You can calculate your moon phase here...
www.stardate.org...

Here is a image of the Sun's position on your birth along with some spheres that were sitting close with the Sun.

Some info on Ophiuchus

en.wikipedia.org...

www.constellationsofwords.com...

Astrology would say you are a Sagittarius...and this sign may still offer you many things in this life.

Sagittarius being your past sign and Ophiuchus being your present sign is interesting because the space in between Sagittarius and Ophiuchus (as well as above the stinger of the Scorpion) points to the direction to the center of our galaxy.

My best to you
LV

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This thread is so interesting. Thank you for taking time to do this for people. I am looking forward to hearing what my birthdate has in store.

I was born on June 9th, 1986 at approximately 4:16 pm in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada,

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerTruths

June 9th, 1986 at approximately 4:16 pm

Hi there!

Sun is in Taurus at your birth, sitting between the horns of the Bull (which also places the Sun to sit above Orion).

Mercury, Venus, and the Moon all in Gemini at your birth. Gemini is your astrology sign (past/old sign) and it may still offer you alot in this life, especially being you have 3 spheres in Gemini.

Pluto in Virgo.

Saturn in Scorpio.

Uranus in Ophiuchus (the sign ignored by astrology).

Mars and Neptune in Sagittarius.

Jupiter (king) in Aquarius (coming age).

You were born on the same day as a new moon, the moon was beginning a new cycle the day you were born.

You can calculate your moon phase below with your month and year...
www.stardate.org...

Here is a image of the Sun's position at your birth...

All my best to you!
LV

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Hello, and Peace to you LeoVirgo! Thank you very much for taking the time and energy to give me a reading. May you be rewarded for your selflessness!

I was wondering if you could explain to me any significance of my reading.

In particular, you said, "Sun in Scorpio. Scorpio's are rare with the system Im using (astronomy) because the Sun is only in Scorpio for a little over 6 days." What, if any, is the significance of this? Can this have any bearing on my life?

Same questions as above, but related to this statement, "All your spheres are on 1 half of the wheel."

I understand that you may not have much time to devote to each single reply on this thread. If you do not have the time, could you please point me in a good direction to better understand Astrology and the impact of the cosmos to my birth?

Thank you again.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Hello, and Peace to you LeoVirgo! Thank you very much for taking the time and energy to give me a reading. May you be rewarded for your selflessness!

I was wondering if you could explain to me any significance of my reading.

In particular, you said, "Sun in Scorpio. Scorpio's are rare with the system Im using (astronomy) because the Sun is only in Scorpio for a little over 6 days." What, if any, is the significance of this? Can this have any bearing on my life?

Same questions as above, but related to this statement, "All your spheres are on 1 half of the wheel."

I understand that you may not have much time to devote to each single reply on this thread. If you do not have the time, could you please point me in a good direction to better understand Astrology and the impact of the cosmos to my birth?

Thank you again.

No one can know better then you, what things mean to you on a deeper level...beyond traits and attributes.

Something that may resonate with you is that Scorpio was once considered to be a 'bird' (phoenix or eagle).

Your sphere being on one half of the wheel just shows that they were not scattered across the sky, all being relatively close with eachother...I would even say, in support of each other. Scorpio's is one of the 3 guardian signs that guards the center direction of the center of our galaxy....the center point of out galaxy is in the general direction above Scorpio's tail, out in front of Sagittarius's bow, and to the right of Ophiuchus. I call all 3 of these signs the guardians. If we use the theory of past lives and being born in cycles of the signs (this is only suggestive, not something to take unless it resonates with you)....in your last life you were likely born an Ophiuchus (one of the other guardian signs) and the life before that you were likely born a Sagittarius (the other guardian sign)....it is very possible using this theory that you carry a deeper meaning in your last several cycles of life. It could show that you are more connected with the elders (guardians) of this galaxy and solar system.

We are of all the signs, for they are all archetypes of the cycles of man. So dont limit yourself to one sign....I wonder if the desire to heal or for others to be healed is a natural nature to you? Being your past life could of been Ophiuchus. Only you can know what these signs mean to you within you.

I would focus more on what the spheres mean to you over the signs. When you think of the sun, what is the first thing that comes to your mind? Stepping out and truly observing the spheres helps alot, the energy you may feel from lets say Saturn, may not be the same energy an astrology site tells you it should stand for.

Just as another man cant tell you what god is, because the design of 'seeking' is a personal path that one must be willing to step out into, alone....another man cant tell you what your higher selves intentions were for you incarnating into the time that you did. Your purpose here may be more for a path of self....or you may have chose to incarnate to help others, such as family, children, or even just strangers. You can observe your past experiences and seek within and see how the cosmos reflect your life.

They dont hold our destiny, for future is malleable. The spheres, just like any other energy of life, are there for us to use. They may also show a reflection of us. Instead of thinking that they hold our purpose, see if they reflect on your past experiences.

Here is what I have discovered what some of the spheres have offered me...

Mars needs forgiveness...and once one can observe mars, be aware of it, send it love and help it heal, mars can be used for healing in ones own path and self. It can help us forgive ourselves for things we have done, forgive others for things they have done, it can offer guidance in how to forgive and heal from the past.

The Sun shows where we are in our cycle of incarnation, as well as can tell us that we are not bounded by the cycle anymore and instead we chose to come here. Only you can seek such things though and another cant offer you what is what.

Saturn is a counselor, if one is willing to observe Saturn and go within, Saturn can help us face the things we refuse to face about ourselves. Depending on the sign Saturn is in, can depend on what things we need to face in this life. In past lives, there are seeds we sow...and in this life, we reap those seeds. If someone is not willing to face some things from their past, Saturn can help them do this. It may not be pleasant....but if one works on it, they can take leaps in life instead of steps, even learning more then they are in need of for one life. They can even brake away from the cycles if they are willing to learn about all the archetypes and work on all of them.

Here is some history of the constellations of Scorpio...but just remember, only take what resonates within you.

Your past sign (Ophiuchus) is likely more of a natural sign to you...and Scorpio, is likely a sign that offers you tings to face and work on in this life.

Being all the spheres are close to signs of your Sun sign....this shows that all the spheres are either in a recent past life of you and the others that rise before the Sun are offering you things for your future life, offering you ways to make 'leaps' in this life.

I really can only offer you suggestions and advise if you feel that this is something your deeper self nudges you to learn more of...start stepping out and observing the spheres. I would find the sign that your moon was in at your birth, look ahead for the next month (I can show you how to do this) and find out when the moon will be in that sign again. Then step out and observe the moon, show awareness to the moon....and you might feel the Universe being aware of you. Find out when the Sun will be in Scorpio (this time is not too far away) and step out and observe the Sun each day while its in your gateway.

The observer is a very important part in seeking the cosmic energy....a observer changes the way particles and waves behave. You, as a observer, can realign yourself to your inner compass...or I should say, bring your inner compass back to its 'tuning' point.

Some of this may make no sense...and if so dont worry yourself with you. Another perspective of what something can mean for another is very limited. If anything (and I think the most important thing) is realigning your inner compass to its magnetic connections to the energies of the spheres.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Sorry, I forgot to add a few links for you to look over...

Here is a link that has some history of the constellations

www.constellationsofwords.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Astrologically, Scorpio is sometimes represented by an eagle or a phoenix, though this depiction is rather esoteric.

www.astrology.com...

If the traits dont seem natural to you....then ask yourself, are these traits something that if I worked on or worked with would this nature help me in anyway. If its not natural of you to 'investigate and be swift in your tasks and missions in life'....would finding this nature within you and working on becoming more 'surefooted' help you in anyway? Would it be good for you to become more confident in your footsteps or are you already very confident in your steps?

Is there a role in the family that you may play the 'strong hold' or 'rock'.....or would it benefit you if you could become the 'rock' and be more confident in sharing your thoughts and thinking?

www.novareinna.com...

I think you will find that last link of interests.

Right now you can step out after the sunsets and as darkness falls, look low in the western horizon....you may be able to catch the bright planet Venus which is sitting in Virgo, the same place it was at your birth. Show awareness and observe it, this helps realign your natural energies. Mars is also in Virgo but its hard to see, but know that when you face Venus, you face Virgo, so your also realigning Mars.

The Moon was in Leo at your birth and will be in Leo again October 4th. This though will be a early morning moon, you would have to wake a hour or so before the Sun rises and look to the East to see it.

Sun will be in Scorpio around October 24 -Oct 29th. Through that time, anytime you have the change to face the Sun and show awareness to your gateway, you can show awareness and feel the Universe be aware of you as well.

Happy seeking....humble yourself before observing the energies, always. Try to be honest at heart and open in mind.

My best
LV

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Thank you so very much for the information. After the first read, it made all the sense in the world. You are a wonderful person to maintain this thread as you do.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
nice threads

i was born october 21 in holland eindhoven i think at like 4 o lock in the morning
thanks

edit to add the year 1983

edit on 16-9-2010 by icecold7 because: to add the year lmao

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Although I feel I am a true Gemini, I would like to have your opinion as well.

June 13, 1975 approx. 6:00 am

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

i was born october 21 in holland eindhoven i think at like 4 o lock in the morning thanks edit to add the year 1983

Hi there!

Astrology says you are a Libra....I call Libra your past/old sign. Libra (balance) may be more of a natural nature to you and the Sign the Sun was truly in at your birth may offer you the things you need in this life. If you have worked on the things needed in this life, then your true sign may also feel very natural to you.

The Sun was in Virgo at your birth, Mercury, Saturn, and Pluto are also in Virgo.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Venus rises in the east on a cusp of Leo and Sextans. Mars then rises in Leo...then rises Virgo.

Uranus is on a cusp of Scorpio and Ophiuchus (the sign ignored by astrology).

Jupiter (king) is in Ophiuchus.

Neptune is in Sagittarius.

Moon is in Pisces (our current age).

For moon phase...enter your month and year below...you were born the day before a full moon.
stardate.org...

A image of the Sun at your birth...

My best to you!
LV

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by aimlessly

Although I feel I am a true Gemini, I would like to have your opinion as well. June 13, 1975 approx. 6:00 am

Hello there!

Astrology does mark you as a Gemini. If you would of been born about 2000 years ago on this day and month, the Sun would of been in Gemini. I call this your past/old sign and it may very well feel more natural to you then where the Sun was truly at your birth for you have already cycled through the nature of Gemini carrying it with you to this life.

The Sun is in Taurus at your birth, sitting between the horns of the Bull. Mercury is also in Taurus. The Sun is positioned over Orion. This is a good way to realign yourself for Orion is a easy sign to locate. As you face Orion, look above Orion more to the upper right of Orion and there you face your gateway.

Saturn in Gemini (your past/old sign).

Venus and the Moon are in Cancer.

Uranus and Pluto in Virgo.

Neptune in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores).

Jupiter (king) and Mars (healer) in Pisces (our current age).

Your moon phase can be calculated below...You are born under a 3 day old new moon.
stardate.org...

Image of the Sun at your birth...

My best to you!
LV

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
How about the biological mechanics of pesticides and other agriculture related pollutants on your birth? Different bugs, different seasons, different pesticides, different brain damage = different personalities. Why you say? It's all about when you receive your chemical dose in the womb my mutant friend.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
How about the biological mechanics of pesticides and other agriculture related pollutants on your birth? Different bugs, different seasons, different pesticides, different brain damage = different personalities. Why you say? It's all about when you receive your chemical dose in the womb my mutant friend.

Most defiantly, everything of the environment influences our being and who we are. The cosmos are not so much a 'destiny' or 'fate' as they are like a mechanical gear system that we can use as a tool. Its a way to realign ourselves to the energies of the cosmos. The cosmos are just a part of the many nurtures and natures that influence us. I dont think they 'make our personality' but that we have a inner compass to them that needs to be aligned to what they are. Astrology offers many false positions, so all I am doing is offer the positions that can be observed so people can realign to the true positions, from the perspective of Earth.

I believe that when you show awareness to a sphere when its returned to the gateway it was at on your birth, there is a deeper awareness that the Universe offers back to you.

This idea will resonate with some and for those that dont find interests in it that is fine too

Its just a offering for those that have interests in such ideas.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hi LV,

Would you do mine, too please?

May 24, 1957 at 12:34 AM

Thank You!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Hi there!

Your Sun was in Taurus along with Venus also in Taurus.

Before the Sun rose on this day, Pisces (current age) came in the East bringing the Moon...then Aries rose in the East bringing Mercury....then rose Taurus with the Sun first then Venus followed.

Mars is in Gemini (this is your past/old sign, the sign astrology would give you).

Uranus in Cancer.

Pluto in Leo.

Jupiter on the cusp of Leo and Virgo (leaving Leo and entering Virgo).

Neptune in Virgo.

Saturn in Ophiuchus (the sign ignored by astrology, even though the Sun is in Ophiuchus for more time then its in Scorpio).

Image of the Sun at your birth...

You can look up your moon phase below with a month and year added into the calculator...

stardate.org...

My best to you, you have strong energies in strong signs...
LV

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join