It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did ET's warn us of oil spill disaster? *Video*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
[edit on 3-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
[edit on 3-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Make of this what you will, but I have done some simple photo analysis of two of his photos.

Here are the originals.
Image 2.

Image 1.

Image 2 rotated to the right by 28 degrees.

Image 2 over Image 1.

Image 2 reduced to 77% of it's original size.

And finally, Image 2 and Image 1 brought together.

IMO there is something NOT right with the different photos. Image 1 and Image 2 mated up imply that the fighter jet did not move at all between frames.

Edit: Okay I seriously messed up with the image placement and I'm not bright enough to fix the post. Please follow the link if you can't see all the images in post. If there's a mod who could fix these please do.

Edit attempt to fix.

[edit on 3/7/2010 by SeenMyShare]

[edit on 3/7/2010 by SeenMyShare]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I cannot personally make a judgment on this until I hear from this man's mouth that the oil spill is what he saw.

This video is from 89? (Great- I go to type, and can't remember when it was shot. Short term memory loss For the win!). He doesn't appear to be that old.

I'd like to hear him tell us what he thinks. I'd like to know how much he thinks has come true from what he's seen, and if he's had further contact.

Chalk it up to being curious.

Shame he probably doesn't frequent ATS

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Something seems to be up with photos. Yet if this is from the 80s. I can't believe people need to hear the guy say oil field. So he gets up in front of a camera and says oil field. What? I think what he describes is off the chain. SnF for this.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I do apologize but I dont beleive in any of this where ET's are trying to save us!

Its like telling an alligator to eat sea weed or a month to avoid the light..

I dont buy any of this!!!

Its almost angelic and biblical on their part contacting "SallY" at 7-11 to relay their good intentions and its always funny its on the WWW these conatactees' spread the word/claims//

This is a good example on what disclouser would do,,,it would cretae a bunch of Heavens gates groupies,,,

And Im not being prejudice on what they look like but do a google search..
They drank poison and looked like they had a few screws missing"from the get go" and a nut cases come along..

I think some were mildly retared also..

I think in 100 years time their would be big ET/alien churches...

Heavens gate was basically worshipping and giving into another species whitch one didnt know a rats crap about???

No sale here on my part nor do I want do buy cookies from them..

K

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There doesn't seem to be a strong connection between what Mr. Rivera said regarding the abduction experience he claims that he had and what is now happening with regard to the BP oil spill.

Unless a meteor is forthcoming that would impact that particular region in the Gulf of Mexico, (which would likely exacerbate the current situation regarding the spill), the two scenarios would appear to be totally unrelated.

Another interesting thing Mr. Rivera did say is that he released only 4 pictures that he had taken and eluded that he had more. One has to wonder what his other photographs taken on May 14, 1988 depict.

Here is another ATS thread regarding the Amaury Rivera UFO abduction case:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-

Here are some additional ATS threads discussing artificial island construction:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReeVeeR
Did ETs warn us of oil spill disaster?

If they did, then they did a very poor job of it.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by synchro

Another interesting thing Mr. Rivera did say is that he released only 4 pictures that he had taken and eluded that he had more. One has to wonder what his other photographs taken on May 14, 1988 depict.

Apparently he has photos of his “abductors”, too.

In 1991 I interviewed Amaury at the First international UFO Conference at the Riveria Hotel in Las Vegas,
I believe his account to be true, we had several consultations after the event was over, Amaury was
very perplexed by the event he also had pictures of the Aliens ( FallenAngels )
that to my knowledge has never been revealed to this day

thestrongdelusion.com...

Strange we haven’t seen them too, isn’t it?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
lmao Some people on here are really on the defense of trying to debunk this guys claims. I am trained to tell lies via looking at his eyes. I can see he just keeps looking straight ahead with confidence about his encounter. Photoshop wasn't released until 1990 and this was talked about in 1988. Do you think Puerto Rican's had access to photo manipulation software? LOL

Puerto Rico is known for many sightings of UFO's and USO's. I can see why he keeps a camera on him all the time.

God, Humanity makes me laugh.

Here is an update to that video:

[edit on 6-7-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
"And why would a one world government place themselves in the middle of one of the world's biggest environmental disasters?"

Endless supply of oil?

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Domo Arigato Mr Novato]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join