It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did ET's warn us of oil spill disaster? *Video*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lazimodo

Cayce must have been looking up.....not down?; like Horace, Rainer Maria Rilke, Plato, Jesus, Edison, Einstein, Newton, Franklin, Jefferson, etc.

Now if only these fellows could 'come together'.
To what 'source' code did they aspire?
Was it not a vision, unread, only seen?
Of course.

How else could one 'discover' or 'create' anything that is unseen?
If Natural Laws are unseen, as they are, are not human natural laws (ie. Golden Rule).

Is not the purpose of Creation, to create that which only a particular creation can create?

Makes sense to me.
Applies to Reason as well.
The truth should ring clear as a Bell, (not Bael), when heard.
It Is and can never be captured by print alone.
No?

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReeVeeR
I'm not renaming the title of the thread to please one pedantic member. The thread title is asking if there is a possible connection to the events in the video. That was my aim, that is what I am sticking with. Just get over it and go do something else. End of discussion.

the thread title may be asking, but you are demanding, as usual, everyone to think same way as you do - or at least in same way as you want us to believe you are thinking. yes, i remember your recent thread about mission to mars, i was one of the people pointing out it's a hoax. and as for me, after seeing your attitude then, and seeing your attitude now, i'm rather sure you know this video is fake, and you're just testing how many threads based on lies can you create on ATS, and how many people will be naive enough to believe you.

so pathetic, so sad. well, guess what. i'll use your own weapon.

end of discussion.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeepestOne

This inturn can maybe float a city and the methane can also be used for some kind of propultion.

Yeah this sounds like sify but safe

The more methane gas coming up from the sea equals less buoyancy. Any ships floating over major methane pockets would sink to the bottom.

I guess you can say it would be equivalent to quicksand at sea. So I wouldn't think the city would float using it.

~ Noah

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by noah1111

Make sure that the light you think you have is not actually darkness

Good point, though would not the results of one's actions be evident as to it's intent.
Does not the 'hallow' effect so often captured throughout the ages, symbolize the warm glow one achieves when One does Right unto their neighbor?

Is it not evident, that the Creator works in creative though mysterious ways in/with synchronous serendipity?

The Son will come out tomorrow?
May the Light dispell all shadows.
Is not Light the primary source of all other forms of energy?

I believe so.
Do you?

I rest; good day/night, whereever/whenever you find yourselves.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

I am pathetic and sad. You're 100% right. I wish I wasn't. Maybe someday I'll be just like you. I can only hope.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hundredreas0ns

We live in a world of government deceit and lies, where we are only given the 'garbage' news they feed through the MSM. I have no doubt that this is provable (paid for by citizens' tax dollars) - but the criminals who have all the information are, of course, keeping it to themselves.

Don't tell the sheeple.!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
One - never kill the messenger.

Two, my mind's made up taking each and every case presented, regardless of any cases before or after, as unique.

This one - I believe. It's just too far fetched not to, and I for know, as a fact, truth is MUCH stranger than fiction.

I've no doubt BP and 'others' caused the spill intentionally. My opinion.

They do in fact 'rule' the world to some extent. Fact.

Then there's the artificial Island surrounded by 'black sea'. Hard to ignore.

So yeah, I believe this one.

My outstanding question?

Taking the monetary gain as a given I'm still wondering what is really behind the reason for the spill. What's the rest of the story...

Something is telling me it might have something to do with some type of disclosure after all? Maybe not, but there's something there. Something I just can't put my finger on. Yet.

peace

[edit on 2-7-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
So, what I gather from the video is that-
a) The tiny grays are in fact biological android beings, created by a superior race not to do their 'dirty work' but because they cannot risk being here themselves all the time, because of the hostility of our military.

A huge mistake if they send the greys, now everyone thinks that grey is a naturally evolving alien lifeform.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

I've no idea why but I really believe this guy. I never usually believe things like this but this guy for some reason seems sincere and the pictures are pretty good.

What he said about a one world government living on an artificial island in a "black dirty sea" is just unreal, it's as if he's predicting the future almost. I feel something true has definitely happened with this man.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
1. F14 chasing UFO wouldn't have wings spread so wide - it probably cannot even cross mach 1 in such case.
2. photos were taken in the 80's. no digital cameras, guy supposed to be scared and normal camera from that times. how is the F14 not blurred then, when it's supposed to fly with pretty high speed? are we supposed to believe in a coincidence of ISO400 film in his camera, himself having steel nerves (so his hands won't shake at all) and F14 using stolen-from-roswell timespace-bending handbrake just so he could have nice, still shot?
3. how did he shot so many photos in such a short time, and caught 'fast moving' F14 on so many of them?
4. how big can be F14 viewed from the distance of 3 to 5 miles (and that's what was claimed by the 'experts')?

even in that times, without digital cameras and photoshop, people were able to fake photos. carlos diaz is just one of examples - here i guess we have another one. don't get me wrong, i believe in UFOs, extraterrestials and many other things - but that doesn't mean i have to believe in everything that contains the word 'UFO'.

honestly, i have some small doubts when it comes to this case - but those photos... it looks like a hoax, it smells like a hoax, so i don't think it's a chocolate.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
reply to post by ReeVeeR

Thank you for posting. I am fascinated by this case...and yes- the it definitely sounds like the oil spill, but maybe a couple of years from now...

Right, so the NWO will live on a floating island in the middle of the oil spill.

Ok...

great, now you can just set them on fire and get rid of them?! no?

Good lord...

Oh wait, I forgot, mayb they can fly too...

Oops, may bad..

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
My aliens told me:

There will be a huge explosion in a desert, where a lot of people still live, and the sky will turn dark. The sand will become red, like blood. and the air will smell like poison. Anyone who breathes it will get sick. Anyone who feels the warm air coming from this area will also get sick. The ground will feel hot and the heat will not cease when you stop touching it.

Now, I'll wait hmmmmmm.. well, long enough for my aliens to be correct!

I BAGS THIS PROPHECY!!!!

(get your own)

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
My aliens told me:

There will be a huge explosion in a desert, where a lot of people still live, and the sky will turn dark. The sand will become red, like blood. and the air will smell like poison. Anyone who breathes it will get sick. Anyone who feels the warm air coming from this area will also get sick. The ground will feel hot and the heat will not cease when you stop touching it.

Now, I'll wait hmmmmmm.. well, long enough for my aliens to be correct!

I BAGS THIS PROPHECY!!!!

(get your own)

Can you kindly stfu and get out of this thread? You are discouraging others.

Anyways...on topic
If you guys look here.... www.abovetopsecret.com...
Others claim the same thing AND these are kids.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Even if you knew the truths almost most wouldn't believe. There will always be floundering with yay's and nays.

Also fyi the Grey's are Botanical.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReeVeeR

I am pathetic and sad. You're 100% right. I wish I wasn't. Maybe someday I'll be just like you. I can only hope.

Look, no one's trying to ruin your day here. I criticized your post, not you. So I'm afraid you're just going to have to get over it.

I, in fact, believe the gentlemen in the video believes 100% in what he is saying. I think he had a real experience. But for you to tie all this in to the oil spill is laughable, and far-reaching at best. You are using it as a means to tie in an old video with current events, for what reasons, one can only guess, and it actually confuses and take away from the intended premise of the video.

Sorry I just don't see it. I just dont see how a group of aliens would hover around an oil rig in the gulf waiting for 11 people to die and a well to explode, and do nothing. Forgive me.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

I'm sorry, I usually don't post and only read the threads but I couldn't restrain myself. If a team of F-16's were traveling in a circle to keep a stationary or slow moving unknown object contained they would most certainly have their wings placed in a fully locked outward position for stability.

As far as the pictures are concered, they seem to be very much in proportion.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
This may sound crazy, and I really don't care what you guys say, I'm just trying to get the message out. I spoke to higher beings, (no joke) and they told me that crafts would reveal themselves, warn us of impending planetary catastrophe, and they will try to persuade us to hop on board with them, and go to their planet. The being I spoke to said that this would be a mistake, and that we should not go with them, because they intend to make us slaves. She told me that our spirit is connected with our Mother, Earth, and that we are not yet ready to leave the planet, because we have not reached our full spiritual potential, it would be like getting aborted.

DO NOT GO WITH THEM.

Why would they ask humans to come on board when they can snatch humans as slaves anytime they want? With their technology, there is nothing to stop them. They could have taken all mankind in the 1950's when we had zero clue about anything.

Its simply not believable that they would take us away and make us slaves.

I do believe the part about the asteroid hitting the sea though. Its the same message as ancient cultures like the Maya, Hopi and others have said, along with Nostradamus and other prophets depending on how you interpret their words.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sherfey

fine, let's say it was flying in circles. the size of that F14 on the photos implies using zoom (it just cannot be that big from the distance of 2 miles or more). photos were supposedly taken in a rush, by rather excited/scared person. no blur, almost perfectly sharp photos of F14 flying 2 or more miles away, done with a camera from 80's, with zoom large enough so that details of the fighter can be seen, by someone that was in a rush and his hands were shaking.

yeah, sure. even, EVEN IF, his hands would be steady as a rock, it's just impossible to make such photo from the distance of few miles, without the fighter getting all blurry because of it's speed. not with the technology he had at hand.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by leira7
This may sound crazy, and I really don't care what you guys say, I'm just trying to get the message out. I spoke to higher beings, (no joke) and they told me that crafts would reveal themselves, warn us of impending planetary catastrophe, and they will try to persuade us to hop on board with them, and go to their planet. The being I spoke to said that this would be a mistake, and that we should not go with them, because they intend to make us slaves. She told me that our spirit is connected with our Mother, Earth, and that we are not yet ready to leave the planet, because we have not reached our full spiritual potential, it would be like getting aborted.

DO NOT GO WITH THEM.

Why would they ask humans to come on board when they can snatch humans as slaves anytime they want? With their technology, there is nothing to stop them. They could have taken all mankind in the 1950's when we had zero clue about anything.

Its simply not believable that they would take us away and make us slaves.

mmm... yes that sounds crazy.
Alien overlord - " we have created the most advanced vehicles in the galaxy, the most technologically advanced civilisation, we have created our genetically engineered greys to work for us. Now... capture humans and make them... our slaves oh and steal their cattle, cut bits off and drop them from a great height and stamp circles on their crop fields" - cue menacing laugh.
No doubt chief alien was sat there with his scar down his cyclopean face with one tentacle touching the corner of his mouth and the other tentacle stroking his whiter persian cat that no doubt he has reproduced from a gift the egyptians gave him 3000yrs ago when he helped build the pyramids.

Thats my take on this one but I would like to think they existed.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
reply to post by ReeVeeR

I've no idea why but I really believe this guy. I never usually believe things like this but this guy for some reason seems sincere and the pictures are pretty good.

He seems sincere because he is acting like a normal, calm person. We dont get to see a lot of that in todays news where everything is going at ludicrous speed. Who would let this guy talk for 7 minutes on American TV today without interrupting or insulting him?

Fox News would bury this guy after 30 seconds and cut to commercials.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join