It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did ET's warn us of oil spill disaster? *Video*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

With your understanding of this case? Can you please point me in the direction of the photographs were deemed as a hoax please?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by markygee

"They'd only have to do it once and everyone would believe them but no, instead they abduct, kidnap and inform random no influence people that no one will believe they might as well abduct me for all the help it would do."

Perhaps it was never meant to be the 'abductee's' job to broadcast what they have been told. As you say these are "no influence people that no one will believe". Why then would anyone go to the trouble of making an announcement when the person would know that he/she would not be believed because the person was a simple villager? Perhaps this man hoped against all odds that someone would listen to him and prepare in some way for a worst case scenario. He did say that the 'meteor' would hit near Puerto Rico, hence the alien was directing his warning to people who lived in Puerto Rico.

I am sure that if aliens were actually controlling our 'advancement' as a race, and perhaps were our progenitors, these aliens would know that they couldn't save everyone. They would still try to save some.

I believe that even if extraterrestrials showed up on earth and told us some terrible event would happen, most people would say that the government had ulterior motives and was parading these humans dressed up as aliens to get humans to do what they wanted. The believers would believe and the non-believers would still not believe.

Either way, I would be heeding the message given not asking questions of the deliverer. Even though the video was made in 1988, and the event has not happened, I would still be on alert for such a thing to happen in that area in the future.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Lisa12]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lisa12
reply to post by markygee

"They'd only have to do it once and everyone would believe them but no, instead they abduct, kidnap and inform random no influence people that no one will believe they might as well abduct me for all the help it would do."

Perhaps it was never meant to be the 'abductee's' job to broadcast what they have been told. As you say these are "no influence people that no one will believe". Why then would anyone go to the trouble of making an announcement when the person would know that he/she would not be believed because the person was a simple villager? Perhaps this man hoped against all odds that someone would listen to him and prepare in some way for a worst case scenario. He did say that the 'meteor' would hit near Puerto Rico, hence the alien was directing his warning to people who lived in Puerto Rico.

I am sure that if aliens were actually controlling our 'advancement' as a race, and perhaps were our progenitors, these aliens would know that they couldn't save everyone. They would still try to save some.

I believe that even if extraterrestrials showed up on earth and told us some terrible event would happen, most people would say that the government had ulterior motives and was parading these humans dressed up as aliens to get humans to do what they wanted. The believers would believe and the non-believers would still not believe.

Either way, I would be heeding the message given not asking questions of the deliverer. Even though the video was made in 1988, and the event has not happened, I would still be on alert for such a thing to happen in that area in the future.

If theyre concerned about some puerto ricans it's a pretty half assed attempt to warn them isn't it? They come all this way from god knows where dodging unfathomable hazards in space, negotiate our planet's atmosphere, dodge our military and then tell... one person? they might as well tell an iguana for what good that is. They're either bothered or they aren't. Thats "advanced" intelligence for ya with there cryptic "we know all" attitude. Humans accross the planet learn froma young age from a teacher we usually automatically respect and listen to and that teacher teaches and we listen, no matter what religion or country you come from, if they are so clever they would notice that and do it the same way, get our attention with a person we would look to listen to at least more than once.
I don't think Obama or Cameron would look at that video and think "he's telling the truth wow look at those pics" would they?
You go to the leaders or you appeal to the masses and that never happenswith alien visitations with cosmic messages thats why on this occasion I believe...not.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I just dont believe this one. Ok he maybe got abducted but prediction of oil spill ? Nah!

Bad corralation between event, place and time. Leader, black sea and floating island can be many things.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by overextended1
reply to post by Aliensun

With your understanding of this case? Can you please point me in the direction of the photographs were deemed as a hoax please?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I would have if I could do so. It was extensively written up in the UFO literature at the time. I'm sure MUFON covered it in great detail, but I would look at what independent investigators wrote rather than rely on MUFON as the final word. After the images were called a hoax by some, I recall that Greer used it on his home page when he first started in the "business."

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

The Gulf is a region that once, was hit by a meteor. It supposedly killed the dinosaurs.

Since the beginning of the oil spill, I was wondering what could be the relation of all the oil underneath and the impact, then.

And I was wondering what would happen if a large enough meteor was to hit it again.

Could all the drilling being done there, and the actual spill, be a way to reduce the internal pressure of the region in case of an undisclosed coming large impact?
That's a good freaking point...and it would be especially important to reduce the internal pressure if there was in fact an underground volcano...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace
reply to post by leira7

It would be nice if you provided some evidence.

Oh my friend, you are so right, and in luck as well, because I have my very own, State of The Art, Mind's Eye Implanted Audio/Visual Recorder, it does everything, it even plays back in surround sound.

COME ON!!!!

When people make contact with Aliens whether it be in the 3rd dimension or some other, it is IMPOSSIBLE to provide evidence. This is firsthand information, take it or leave it, your opinion or approval will not change my stance. I wish I could show you what I saw, but you have to see it on your own, with your 3rd eye. Everyone has the ability to connect with the Motherboard, you came from the creator of the Universe, didn't you? How about you ask the stars yourself, they will talk back to you, omens surround us everywhere, night and day, start paying attention to them, they are for you.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace
reply to post by leira7

It would be nice if you provided some evidence.

Oh my friend, you are so right, and in luck as well, because I have my very own, State of The Art, Mind's Eye Implanted Audio/Visual Recorder, it does everything, it even plays back in surround sound.

COME ON!!!!

When people make contact with Aliens whether it be in the 3rd dimension or some other, it is IMPOSSIBLE to provide evidence. This is firsthand information, take it or leave it, your opinion or approval will not change my stance. I wish I could show you what I saw, but you have to see it on your own, with your 3rd eye. Everyone has the ability to connect with the Motherboard, you came from the creator of the Universe, didn't you? How about you ask the stars yourself, they will talk back to you, omens surround us everywhere, night and day, start paying attention to them, they are for you.

What on earth are you on about?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Funny he talks about asteroid. Isn't that in the Bible or something? I've heard that story before...

[edit on 1/7/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Leira's point is very clear and accurate...if you want evidence then just go somewhere else because its not gonna happen...not everything can produce evidence...not to mention many people are quick to take what evidence there is and discredit it because they aren't convinced by it! Evidence has its uses and places but I think its dangerous to rely on it alone...I think this is a case where its kinda based on what you feel...you believe it or you don't...despite what some might think your opinion won't change anything...and as such you are free to feel how you feel and tomorrow will still come...not everyone has to believe the same thing and just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they are stupid...just means they are not you.

As for the connections with the bible there was a thread that connected the end of times meteor scenario with the oil spill

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps a stretch...I am not sure...but there is one view on it!

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Dennislp3]

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Dennislp3]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
his voice and his eyes gave his answer. as strange as it is this man is being honest. of course i have my own ideas on what it is

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReeVeeR

Hmmm, have you rubbed the sleep out of your eyes yet? Read the headline of this thread... then watch the video at the 2:35 mark onwards. He mentions they told him of the sea being dirty, black etc. That is why it has to do with oil.

Wrong. Thats why YOU think it has to do with oil. Of course the sea wouldn't be dirty after a life consuming meteor hit it, now would it?

When you're ready to start contributing, you just let us know.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Hmmm, have you rubbed the sleep out of your eyes yet? Read the headline of this thread... then watch the video at the 2:35 mark onwards. He mentions they told him of the sea being dirty, black etc. That is why it has to do with oil.

Wrong. Thats why YOU think it has to do with oil. Of course the sea wouldn't be dirty after a life consuming meteor hit it, now would it?

When you're ready to start contributing, you just let us know.

No, it wouldn't have nothing to do with a meteor hitting actually. If you read up on this further and read all through this thread you would see that the purported meteor event has already happened, and that it was this event which wiped out the dinosaurs etc. And it's actually in the bible AND it actually hit the area the man in this video is on about (Peurto Rico).

That is even assuming this man is recalling all this information he got chronologically. This is all open to interpretation at the end of the day. But the beef you have with me for some odd reason is that the title of this thread doesn't tie in to the content with which I provide. How can you fail to see that it does? Even in some small way (considering interpretations of different people) How can you fail to see the question mark at the end of the thread header sentance? Or should I have marked this thread with "ATTN: For NightVision's eyes only", seeing as you think this thread was made just for you alone?

[edit on 1-7-2010 by ReeVeeR]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
More Dis-Info by our government. This guy is lying and he is trying to remember the script. There is no way a real E.T. craft would let two F-14s run circles around it while they drop off Hector and his car on jack-stands and wait for him to take out his Kodak, snap off pictures faster than a Japanese tourist at Disney and then fly away lol.

Wonder if E.T. jacked his Rican flag from his mirror as a keep sake?

Funny how this is just now coming to light during a black sea event.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

And it's actually in the bible AND it actually hit the area the man in this video is on about (Peurto Rico).

There was a practically identical oil spill in the gulf around 1977 and beyond elsewhere. Such a vague warning could apply to any number of oil spills. But to you, 'dark black sea' translates to BP Oil Spill 2010. Forgive me if I do not make the immediate connection. Also, if you are stating that something is true just because it's written in the Bible, you will have a hard time proving it here.

This is all open to interpretation at the end of the day.

Which is why you should've re-titled your thread?

[edit on 1-7-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm not renaming the title of the thread to please one pedantic member. The thread title is asking if there is a possible connection to the events in the video. That was my aim, that is what I am sticking with. Just get over it and go do something else. End of discussion.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

If aliens can see the future, why on earth would they need to abduct a human for research?? Its all a bit too ironic for me..

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So when did the meteor hit that devastated the planet in the last 20 years? Did I sleep through that?

And where is this island that is harboring the one world government with relation to the spill in the gulf?

You're REALLY stretching here. Nothing that that man says will happen has happened.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned this is ligit - IMO. The reason they pick people like him is exactly because he is "a nobody" (I wouldn't use that term myself) and doesn't have any agenda and aslo because people like him vibrate at a certain level, anyone who has eyes to see will soon pick up on his genuineness and his open, goodhearted character/energy. Those out there that have conscious or uncosncious mental blocks, being the result of erroneous/limited belief systems are not vibrating at the required frequency to be able adjust to these types of experiences or to evaluatethem without prejudice...IMO

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join