It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did ET's warn us of oil spill disaster? *Video*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Despite the fact that this actual case is not well known at all, it has some very interesting points in it... and photo's. What's most interesting is the description this man gives at 2:35 into the video. Sound familiar? Anyway, it's an interesting case and one that I thought I'd bring to attention. This video was made in the 1980's by the way.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

Whether it is testimony, photographs or video..there will always be a debunking expert that says hoax with a few dozen folks behind the conclusion that ends the debate.

Its either CGI or the witness is a hoaxer or liar.

Here is an example of just how debilitating our slavery is.
If General McChrystal and General Patreus were to hold a world press conference saying all this stuff is real....most still would not believe or they would say (its a false flag Project Bluebeam) thing.

Let it all play out...non interference. Best way to learn is the hard way.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

What's most interesting is the description this man gives at 2:35 into the video. Sound familiar?

He said he was told a meteorite would hit in the Gulf. There is no mention of an oil spill.

Why are you linking this video to the oil spill?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

Thank you for posting. I am fascinated by this case...and yes- the it definitely sounds like the oil spill, but maybe a couple of years from now...

So, what I gather from the video is that-
a) The tiny grays are in fact biological android beings, created by a superior race not to do their 'dirty work' but because they cannot risk being here themselves all the time, because of the hostility of our military.

b) They somehow know what is going to happen in the future.

c) The real aliens look like us.

Now, I would like to know more about this. I would like to know what their houses looked like that he saw- what their people are like and what the planet looks like.

The way he described it- sounded almost like remote viewing.. Interesting to say the least.

Thank you.
S&F

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

He said he was told a meteorite would hit in the Gulf. There is no mention of an oil spill. Why are you linking this video to the oil spill?

He mentioned that the being told him there would be one government ruling planet earth. Then he showed him a hologram of a 'floating city' in the middle of a 'dirty black ocean', where the government would be ruling from.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Since you didnt have the intelligence to pick it up..I will explain that the ISLAND surrounded by a dark,dirty sea= oil spill.

That's a bit rude don't you think...?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
reply to post by Beamish

No wonder we humans are being looked at as sheeps
- Since you didnt have the intelligence to pick it up..I will explain that the ISLAND surrounded by a dark,dirty sea= oil spill.

Is it REALLY necessary to attack another members intelligence like this? You don't know their intelligence level and not everyone sees things like this. I know I didn't know what the OP was talking about. How do you know this is to mean the oil LEAK? You could be associating it with it because it fits.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

No wonder we humans are being looked at as sheeps...

The plural of sheep is sheep.

Perhaps we are also being looked upon as possibly being uneducated, too?

Since you didnt have the intelligence to pick it up..I will explain that the ISLAND surrounded by a dark,dirty sea= oil spill.

Your associating Rivera's "dark, dirty sea" with the current oil spill is supposition. Where does he actually state "oil"?

And why would a one world government place themselves in the middle of one of the world's biggest environmental disasters?

This thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

already covers this case, and has an interesting examination of Rivera's body language.

Now that I've been polite to you, can I just one thing say in response to your rabid post: bite me.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix

That's a bit rude don't you think...?

I agree totally uncalled for.

I do find this case interesting. I don't think this guy is lying. What he's saying doesn't seem to be scripted or memorized. He seems to be a normal guy (for the 1980's) just rolling along with the questions. To me his face and dialect shows he's recalling memories and he seems to be fairly at ease.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hellllloooooo, I would like to throw my 2 cents into this conversation.

I can't watch the video but if this is an island surrounded by oil, it may be believable.

I remember Edgar Cayce saying that the east coast and Florida will be under water in the near future. Not only that, but he also stated Atlantis would rise up in the Atlantic/s. With the methane gas ready to displace the water it would cover up the east coast including Florida and lower the Atlantic depth which would bring about the floating island, Atlantis, surrounded by black water.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Lets stay on topic. Acknowledging someones post only adds to it.

Firstly, I would like to say that its pretty weird that they tell him what seems to be an accurate future. Even though he says we are to be hit by an (asteroid?), I still can't get into the whole 2012 thing.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Why do most of the people argue with each other over tiny things instead of talking about the subject that was posted?
If this video is for real, it`s pretty scary as there`s quite a few stories about something hitting the earth and also the seas being Black, Red etc.
Too much to take in for me.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This may sound crazy, and I really don't care what you guys say, I'm just trying to get the message out. I spoke to higher beings, (no joke) and they told me that crafts would reveal themselves, warn us of impending planetary catastrophe, and they will try to persuade us to hop on board with them, and go to their planet. The being I spoke to said that this would be a mistake, and that we should not go with them, because they intend to make us slaves. She told me that our spirit is connected with our Mother, Earth, and that we are not yet ready to leave the planet, because we have not reached our full spiritual potential, it would be like getting aborted.

DO NOT GO WITH THEM.

I don't see how anybody could fake those pictures. I myself have seen the holograms, when I was a child, this thing is very real. What we need to do as humans, is WAKE UP, learn to truly Love at least ONE person, and think happy thoughts. There are good aliens, and mean, evil ones. The good ones are watching over us. I am not even lying to you guys right now and I know I am not crazy after seeing this video by the OP.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by leira7]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The Gulf is a region that once, was hit by a meteor. It supposedly killed the dinosaurs.

Since the beginning of the oil spill, I was wondering what could be the relation of all the oil underneath and the impact, then.

And I was wondering what would happen if a large enough meteor was to hit it again.

Could all the drilling being done there, and the actual spill, be a way to reduce the internal pressure of the region in case of an undisclosed coming large impact?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I never have seen this interview before - pretty awesome. As for the the floating city the one world government rules from - Not at all that far fetched?
The Really Creepy People Behind the Libertarian-Inspired Billionaire Sea Castles The stinking rich are planning billion-dollar luxury liners that keep the land-based Americans they've plundered at a safe distance.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
This may sound crazy, and I really don't care what you guys say, I'm just trying to get the message out. I spoke to higher beings, (no joke) and they told me that crafts would reveal themselves, warn us of impending planetary catastrophe, and they will try to persuade us to hop on board with them, and go to their planet. The being I spoke to said that this would be a mistake, and that we should not go with them, because they intend to make us slaves. She told me that our spirit is connected with our Mother, Earth, and that we are not yet ready to leave the planet, because we have not reached our full spiritual potential, it would be like getting aborted.

DO NOT GO WITH THEM.

I don't see how anybody could fake those pictures. I myself have seen the holograms, when I was a child, this thing is very real. What we need to do as humans, is WAKE UP, learn to truly Love at least ONE person, and think happy thoughts. There are good aliens, and mean, evil ones. The good ones are watching over us. I am not even lying to you guys right now and I know I am not crazy after seeing this video by the OP.

Thanks! I'll ask around if i ever go back.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Why would they warn us- if their intention is to harm us? & How would one know which alien race is good or bad?

I suppose one has to go on gut feeling..I know if tshtf here on earth- I would be more than happy to jump on a space ship and cruse across the galaxy even if it is just for the ride and the view. We are all slaves here in any case.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
I never have seen this interview before - pretty awesome. As for the the floating city the one world government rules from - Not at all that far fetched?
The Really Creepy People Behind the Libertarian-Inspired Billionaire Sea Castles The stinking rich are planning billion-dollar luxury liners that keep the land-based Americans they've plundered at a safe distance.

Damn your good, this is really good information!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
reply to post by leira7

Why would they warn us- if their intention is to harm us? & How would one know which alien race is good or bad?

I suppose one has to go on gut feeling..I know if tshtf here on earth- I would be more than happy to jump on a space ship and cruse across the galaxy even if it is just for the ride and the view. We are all slaves here in any case.

No, we aren't slaves. Planet Earth was never meant to be a prison. This is a Cat planet, we should all be able to roam free and enjoy the gifts from Mother Nature. If you think you are a slave today, you will be a slave tomorrow. Connect to the one who gave you your spirit. How could anyone abandon their Mother? Has she not fed us, bathed us, clothed us? If you are born on this planet, then you share the spirit of The Mother inside of you. If you leave prematurely, part of you will die, and who knows if you can get it back, this is what I learned. Planet Earth is going to be split in two, physical Earth, and spirit Earth, it is already happening now. If you leave, then you are seriously going to miss out.

The benevolent aliens literally come from the stars, they are light beings, they operate in the spirit world, we are their grandchildren. I can always tell when it is a good spirit, because it feels like home, there is no haunting presence, or entity trying to control me, it is just love, and I know it when I feel it.

Hey everybody, if you Love The Mother, our very RARE and SPECIAL planet, Earth, then you will be ok, you will have a happy ending. The reason why we see so many UFOS and hear about all the abductions is because the conditions that created Earth have made this planet extremely powerful, our crystals, water, atmosphere, Planet Earth is PERFECT and you should NEVER forget who you came from, ever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join