It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did ET's warn us of oil spill disaster? *Video*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Very interesting post. The guy seemed to me to believe what he was saying.

S&F for you

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

If you study this guys direct eye contact thoughout the video, he is not lying.

He at least believes what he is saying.

Very interesting video.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
A very interesting video. He sure believes what he's saying.
The One World Government part sure resonates with today's topics.

Around the time I was graduating from college,
a company that was based in Puerto Rico, was heavily recruiting Engineers.
I believe they were advertising the F-22 program to get the attention of prospects.
`

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yea I don't know what you were watching but he definitely was speaking about a single govt and a large amount of people living on a floating city in a sea of dirty blackness....

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by ReeVeeR

What's most interesting is the description this man gives at 2:35 into the video. Sound familiar?

He said he was told a meteorite would hit in the Gulf. There is no mention of an oil spill.

Why are you linking this video to the oil spill?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Where in the bible does it mention a meteor wiped out dinosaurs or anything related to dinosaurs? .... it doesn't

You people need to stop jumping the gun on calling it a hoax because an intelligent being didn't do something YOU would do..

From an intelligent being perspective we are ALL HUMAN and ALL EQUAL... pretty much they think we are all dumb asses. These beings exist.... they have an agenda that none of us really knows about.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
very interesting, seems genuine, but who knows, seems like we live in a world of theories, ideas and opinions where nothing is provable.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
What I find interesting is scientists now know there are meteors that will come very close to the earth that they haven't discovered before And

The artificial island the leaders live on is actually being built. We had an ATS story about that not long ago.

These two things were not known about in the 80's

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I believe you and even if I didnt, I have no place to ridicule or insult a person. People do not know until they experience something firsthand.
I have had my experiences.
Now I am confused though about the warning about not to go with them on the ships. I do not know which slavery is worse: the one here, or the one there.
what I have learned is we must be careful aboutsuch a travel or change. Some beings are dimensional, meaning we would need to leave this physical body first in order to exist in that new dimension. Our physical bodies in this dimension are so basic and fragile not to mention extremely limited in so many things (thats why I just cant get over how humans in general think they are so "all that", when in fact that is only arrogance or ignorance (not as in stupid but simply ignoring the plain facts).
Also entering another beings ship may end up killing us soon enough because there could be a very high chance that we really cannot tolerate such environment, air, foods, liquids, etc. Just as our planet can harbor viruses, bacterias, diseases, etc, the same thing does apply to us especially. Take for instance a reptialian type being who is very strong and adaptable to many things, yet we are so extremely weak in our bodies defenses.

I would say, if they look like us, can breath our (polluted) air without a helmet or breathing apparatus, that can be a good chance for us if our planet is some day be completely destroyed to the point of all life not being able to survive.

If we would be the slaves of some other beings I would hope the new "masters" would reward us with kindness and maybe even more freedom some day. Some masters are very bad and abusive, some are fair and appreciative. I would rather be a slave with hope than to be something they fatten up for thanksgiving dinner.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is the first time I've seen this video. He seems to genuine in what he is saying. I understand the connection that you brought up between to black seas and the current gulf disaster, but what I find more interesting is what he says about the meteor and the one world government. I have had an interest in UFO's sense I was a kid and when this video was made I had just graduated high school. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember anyone talking OWG back then and the theory of an meteorite completely wiping out the world like the Yucatan strike was a few years after this interview. Anyway just my thoughts. Good find OP.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by markygee

If theyre concerned about some puerto ricans it's a pretty half assed attempt to warn them isn't it? They come all this way from god knows where dodging unfathomable hazards in space, negotiate our planet's atmosphere, dodge our military and then tell... one person? they might as well tell an iguana for what good that is. They're either bothered or they aren't. Thats "advanced" intelligence for ya with there cryptic "we know all" attitude. Humans accross the planet learn froma young age from a teacher we usually automatically respect and listen to and that teacher teaches and we listen, no matter what religion or country you come from, if they are so clever they would notice that and do it the same way, get our attention with a person we would look to listen to at least more than once.

I think they said there were also 14 other people that were taken, too.

Just an idea why they deliver messages to "common" people.......
If delivered to the government (which probably has repeatedly) we all know the government, etc would make safe places for themselves first and not "panic" everyone else (the common folk) with soemthing so frightening.....I am sure the gov/military got plenty of messages, and the only last resort is to deliver to the common folk, because obviously the top people/leaders who have the capability to do something about it, wont for us but are greedy and selfish and will do it for themselves...

Secrets that are so big are often hoarded, and kept as mysterious.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
He just the NWO will be on an island in black water. There is no island in the gulf of Mexico. Right?

Did I hear correct?

He does lick his lips alot, and my mom said that means a person is lying. But who knows. Its entertainment.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by spiritualgirl]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

I would like to thank you for posting your thread.
If people believe, they take heed.
If people dont believe, so be it.

the most iportant thing here, and I feel also on this entire site, is people can believe what they want, but at least try to keep an open mind, for there are so many possibilities.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
here's an interesting idea for you:

we connect to a consciousness field... collective memory.. and have the capability to draw experience from that field.. (and add to it).. this is connected to karmic cycles and who we are as energy beings in a variety of ways.
the timeless nature of this energy means that frequencies, symbols and manifestations can be interwoven in new forms, in order for integration to take place of that which was disowned (held outside of loving acceptance) in what seems to be 'the past' .. perhaps where we ourselves were involved in past catastrophes and so on, having now forgotten (suppressed) those memories.. the 'rising of atlantis' is, I believe, a recurrence of the potentials and energies that were present among those civilisations and which need closure (the 'capitalist' western mindset is essentially similar to what I understand to the Atlantean mindset, where emotion/intuition is somewhat ignored in favour of so called 'fact' and reason).

so where there are these prophecies, it is an attuning to potentials based on what the perceiver understands of the energy and is 'moulded' and/or limited by their own consciousness, filters, beliefs and understandings/misunderstandings... often those who speak seem unaware of the full details and are a bit vague; yet if they were whole within themselves they would recognise that they know a lot more than they consciously acknowledge.

not only does this mean that we are much more capable of effecting/co-creating change than we often believe but that all stories such as this are essentially true to the one who shares them.. it doesn't mean though, that the potentiality will actually 'come to pass' as is often colloquially said on this planet..

so the symbols and ideas are like phrases in a piece of music or 'plot devices' in a story; they may or may not be encountered as was originally suggested by the 'thinker' involved.

My suggestion, regardless of anything at all, is to be in total acceptance of yourself and indeed to allow and accept unconditional love in your own way..
this is a suggestion, you have free will.

I too have had ET encounters.. thankfully I was able to integrate much of the awareness needed 'on the fly' in meditations and have been walking this path of integration and healing since then... without need for attracting 'abduction'.. actually I think I pissed some of them off more than they did me.. lol.. and not lol.

peace.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
in fact. the so called 'above top secret' nature of this website points to the reclaiming and delviing into the sub-conscious to some extent..
so what I am describing is not distant and mysterious.. you are doing it right now!

the 'secrecy' is where there is denial and non acceptance up to the point where there seems to be a world 'out there' and you are exploring it and 'digging up clues'.. except that's not entirely the case..

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Whether it is testimony, photographs or video..there will always be a debunking expert that says hoax with a few dozen folks behind the conclusion that ends the debate.

Its either CGI or the witness is a hoaxer or liar.

Well, it ain't CGI, that wasn't available to regular people at the time this video was made. You needed to work for ILM or maybe Digital Domain, if it existed by that point, to have your hands on a supercomputer (which we all now have as laptops).

I can't say if those photos are faked. I think they could be faked, but there's probably no way to tell with the resolution of that video.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
I never have seen this interview before - pretty awesome. As for the the floating city the one world government rules from - Not at all that far fetched?
The Really Creepy People Behind the Libertarian-Inspired Billionaire Sea Castles The stinking rich are planning billion-dollar luxury liners that keep the land-based Americans they've plundered at a safe distance.

Damn your good, this is really good information!

What is creepy about this intel is that from another thread, someone posted that torpedos can't navigate/lock onto targets if there is significant amounts of oil in the water.

Also, a recent thread here about a whistleblower stating that BP is deliberately using Corexit to "sink" the oil below the surface (where torpedos are used).

Seems like a great way to keep subs from interfering. The rich/elite will have the military in their back pocket, ariel strikes could be defended against with sophisticated radar jamming and stealth design/materials.

Not out of the realm of "impossible" -- but a stretch... a "Utopian" UN/World power center floating in all the oil in the gulf.

It could happen, not very likely however. These days it seems, anything is damn near possible.

I just connect the dots -- maybe I connect them wrong?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

He must have kidnapped by Aliens and they must have disfigured him.
OMG, look what they did to his ears, their enormous.

It's about this time, I usually yell out Bunkum, but not this time.

His own testimony is saying one thing, and his eyes are saying something completely diffesrent.

And why does the UFO look like a Music CD tossed in the Air ?-?

And he talked to Another "Human Being" from another planet, WTF,
no wait: Except Day wuz darker dan we wuz.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
No ET conspiracy on the oil spill.
It's obviously a human disaster.
It's prints are all over it.

I suppose the foreign troops will be next to .....clean up the mess?
That was the idea, post FEMA martial law, Gulf region eXodus though not a good one.

Humans often destroy the planet for profit, greed, power and other foolish reasons. It always comes back to haunt them; does it not?

Would an ET, which one would/should assume comes from a higher realm, dare have more respect for nature as the Creator would expect of them?

There is No inalienable right to destroy this or any other planet's ecosystem. That is madness, chaos and goes against Reason.
Without Reason, one has a world of chaos.....as it Is.

It should be obvious that this is a serious human error.
Now all will suffer the consequences for their actions; those that perpetrated the actions by design as well as those who stood by and did nothing. If you are here looking for solutions and spreading the word, you at least, are doing something.

Just not enough.....
Are you impressed?
.....in the mirror that is.
I understand most prefer not to look so close.
Too painful.
Wonder where that comes from.
Should I?

Whatever 'position' one holds in society, regardless of rank, badge, crest, creed, oath or any other 'follower' position, Just Do The Right Thing, and the rest will fall in place.....as it should and as it was meant to bee.

A bee by the way is the most productive organism on the planet when it comes to stewardry. A Be, a work in motion.....preferably YOUR OWN.

Who own..... your own.
You?
If not, who's 'your' queen?

Is it necessary?
Do the 'people' need a sitter?
Freedom is learned, then earned?

There is no freedom without Action.
The soapbox is getting wet.....the world over.

Roger that; over but not out.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike360

If you can remember Edgar Cayce saying anything that would mean you are very old, indeed. Mr. Cayce died in the forties or thereabouts. Perhaps you may have read something, somewhere, sometime, someone reported that he said. Just to be clear, Dear.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
The Gulf is a region that once, was hit by a meteor. It supposedly killed the dinosaurs.

Since the beginning of the oil spill, I was wondering what could be the relation of all the oil underneath and the impact, then.

And I was wondering what would happen if a large enough meteor was to hit it again.

Could all the drilling being done there, and the actual spill, be a way to reduce the internal pressure of the region in case of an undisclosed coming large impact?

I also thought the same. The asteroid that hit before was probably part of a group, like many, which probably has a very long orbital cycle, and would be likely to come around, in fragments or otherwise, again.

This person in the video seems sincere to me, in this way:

Something did happen to him. Jets were present but didn't fire on the craft. Holographic technology certainly existed then. And the ones behind the abduction wanted to test their methods and get their "message" going, to circulate and be known for a while.

It's easier to build on an existing belief than to get one going, so stirring a pot already cooking would make sense to me. First get some witnesses, do something that they will tell to others, have a cover story (we are from waaaay over here, not from earth and not from down the road for sure), and then let the person who did truly experience this go and tell others.

Then repeat. Vary, repeat. Wait and let people talk and wonder. Deny it. Do it some more. Listen to what people say, or if they say anything at all. Repeat, with newer technology. Change the story. Wait for public commentary. Using what is learned from that, alter the experience, adding new tech all the way. Ever shifting, ever planting ideas and warnings. Planting future credibility? Anyone can warn someone when they know what is going to happen. Sometimes it is because they plan to make it happen.

It's conditioning, imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join