It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can ask the Real Jesus Christ 1 question, what would it be?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Hmmmm.

I'd prolly ask Him if my dogs will be in heaven with me. Can't really think of anything that isn't already answered in the Word. Sorry.

Yes, they will!

That is a really good question. Thanks for asking that because I know that is something so many souls wonder about. Animals do have souls and pets have more sensitive souls because of their long association with the human soul. There really isn't that much difference between Heaven and Earth, except for the physical nature of Earth being spiritual in Heaven. When you are in spirit form, the spiritual nature of Heaven is just as real as Earth is to you, right now.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by aboxoftrix

I would simply ask Jesus to clarify to all of you, that he is "not" the Messiah so you would all know that the Messiah is yet to come.

All you would need to do to correct yourself is examine scripture. JesusChrist is Lord and savior. There is no name on the planet with as much power. You are very simply, wrong. Not that anyone is listening to you. Just you might want to check on why the majority believe he is.
you know, check yourself before you wreck yourself. You may not be that much of a know it all after all.

Freeborn

If you recall, I already answered aboxoftrix's question. The answer is verified in the last book of the New Testament, if you read it carefully and without any prejudices.

[edit on 7/1/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Not to mention that the Messiah had to come before the 2nd temple was destroyed, if Jesus is not the Messiah, then there never will be one. The 2nd temple was destroyed 1,940 years ago.

Remember what I previously said. I was the Messiah for that portion of the work. There are more than one and Messiah only means "anointed."

I served the part of "Savior" but the last servant will play the role of the "Liberator."

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft

Lord, did I decipher queenannies avatar correctly, in that other thread?

Pretty much, yes.
Good job!

Seriously though –

Lord, what is God the Fathers true name?

- JC

Eli.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Imagine, unlimited wine,everyone would be able to have a wee bit every day...the world would be a better place!

My thoughts, exactly!

All right then, I'd ask him how he managed to feed the 5000 and why he hasn't replicated it since and thus alleviate all the starving in the world.

Because that isn't my job. It is the job of the rest of you. I told you what to do and I'm just waiting for you all to do it.

How I did it, that day, was similar to the Water to Wine process, except there was a lot of borrowing from the environment, in places where it wasn't noticed or needed.

Or maybe ask him why his father is a pretty evil, vindictive sort of guy in the Old Testament yet he seems a pretty reasonable, well intentioned sort of guy.

That wasn't our Father in the Old Testament. I gave details about that in the first question I answered this afternoon.

Or maybe ask him why he HAD to die to save ME even though I wasn't born and hadn't really done anything wrong yet.

I covered this already, too, but I'll answer anyway.
I didn't die to save you from sin but fear. The fear of death and the fear of the unknown and the fear of losing love.

Or maybe why does he let all the evil, horrible stuff that has been done in his name apparently go unpunished.

No cause of excess negative energy goes unanswered, or "unpunished." Also, there is that pesky Free Will, again!

A name can be stolen by anyone to hide their selfish and/or cruel deeds behind. It is a chance worth taking, in the long run.

[edit on 7/1/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Exactly the question I would ask, as many do not realize just how valuable that information is.

It would tell us two things
1) How long we have to wait.
2) How long we have to suffer through the great tribulation.

Like I said, the times you are living in now are what I meant when I said it back then on the hill near Jerusalem.

Everyone has to "suffer" the same length of time, through your shared times of trouble.

It is a group, or team, effort. The name of the team is "Team Humanity".

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom
But for me, my question is, still 'how many rightous will you have to find in the earth to spare us this desolation'
Remeber the time of Jonah...Ninevah repented, they were spared, at least for a while.

They were spared. That is a good lesson.

I don't believe there are enough, but I'd like to know if there is a number on it nonetheless. Couldn't find even 10 people back in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, just faithful Lot and his family...

No one else would listen. They did not believe a catastrophe was about to take place and bury them under sulfur and salt forever. They didn't care about each other and that is why they did not listen. Humanity was very young then and it was hard to fathom re-unification. So we tried to help, with our visit and warning, but only Lot listened.

Many more are listening these days.

One thing you have to remember is that the problems in the world right now are a result of collective Free Will.

There are ways prepared for the world to collectively and willingly turn things around. I will tell you, too, in all truth, that YOU WILL SUCCEED. It is a happy ending for the world. Naturally, I can't tell you "how" because that is the object of the lesson. But you will pass the final exam and graduate from secondary school.

It is up to the will and desire of mankind to "fix" things, with a little help from the Mother. You must believe it is possible. If you do that, there is nothing that you will not be able to do!

Knowing that you will succeed should give you enough trust in each other to go ahead and get it done, knowing that you ARE going to get it done!

Do you understand what I am saying?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abuaisha
Did Jesus(PBUH) said that my religion is christanity, so please only follow this religion.

No.

Did ever find such statement in the bible?

Never.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

If not about the tribulation how about the date of the proclamation of "Peace & security"? Since the tribulation breaks out right after that anyway.

You mean when Paul writes about the day of the Lord coming as a thief in the night?

That would have been right around the year 1911 for you.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil
Who do you think organized my religion in the first place?

You did.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by pikypiky
I know you are the NOT the real Jezuz or the Christ!

So, what is YOUR real name, huh?!?

[edit on 2010-6-30 by pikypiky]

I'm not supposed to publicize that and you know it!

You could always PM me.

Is there anything I've said that makes you say I'm not Jesus?

Nope. If you believe you are Jezuz, so be it. It's not my place, concern or my time to question your reality.

[edit on 2010-7-01 by pikypiky]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

If not about the tribulation how about the date of the proclamation of "Peace & security"? Since the tribulation breaks out right after that anyway.

You mean when Paul writes about the day of the Lord coming as a thief in the night?

That would have been right around the year 1911 for you.

No this is a future event, not a past event.
I am not sure you fully understand this particular prophesy.
The appearance of a long sought after success with world "peace & security" is the trigger.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I reckon if Jesus really did exist then he'd be an allright sort of guy and you'd be able to have a bit of craic with him.

I hope you don't think I find that extremely shocking, that you would say such a thing, about another person. Who couldn't possibly have ever done
anything to you. Tell ya what tho, it might be really stupid if you're really the one who is in to that sort of thing. You know craic.
You sound like you'd make a really good friend.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Look this I'm sure is just an example of the billowing Boca you posses.

Remember what I previously said. I was the Messiah for that portion of the work. There are more than one and Messiah only means "anointed."

Nah man. Sorry the words have nothing to do with each other. Not in any way. They are in fact, two completely different words, that would never be used together, for anything ,anywhere ,anytime.
Except for the way you just tried to make fly.

So now you're not even of the truth. nough said.
You've been here a long time and you talk crap like that.
That's disgraceful. Try to use this as a reminder.
When you speak speak the truth.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You really need to broaden your horizons and experience more of the outside world.

Craic.
en.wikipedia.org...

:shk:

I'm sure if we ever shared a few pints together you'd soon get the script.

[edit on 2/7/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
queenannie38 -
1 John 4:1-3) . . ."many FALSE PROPHETS have gone forth into the world. 2 YOU gain the knowledge of the inspired expression from God by this: Every inspired expression that confesses Jesus Christ as having come in the flesh originates with God, 3 but every inspired expression that does not confess Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the ANTICHRIST". . .

(Matthew 24:3-6) . . .“Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?” 4 And in answer Jesus said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads YOU; 5 for MANY will come on the basis of MY NAME, saying, ‘I AM THE CHRIST,’ and will mislead many. 6 YOU are going to hear of wars and reports of wars...................9 “Then people will deliver YOU up to TRIBULATION..............And many FALSE PROPHETS will arise and MISLEAD many
.... 21 for then there will be great TRIBULATION such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. 22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short 23 “Then if anyone says to YOU, ‘LOOK! HERE IS THE CHRIST,’ or, ‘THERE!’ do not believe it. 24 For FALSE CHRISTS and FALSE PROPHETS will arise "

BlueJay -
I will concede in light of our timeline The King Jesus, now enthroned in Heaven should know exactly the time of the Great Day of The Almighty...so being aware of the purpose of Gods' coming Kingdom on Earth he should know its timeframe NOW.
And, I would love to know when the cry of 'peace and safety' will come.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Xcouncil=wisdom]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Not to mention that the Messiah had to come before the 2nd temple was destroyed, if Jesus is not the Messiah, then there never will be one. The 2nd temple was destroyed 1,940 years ago.

I served the part of "Savior" but the last servant will play the role of the "Liberator."
Messiah means "Anointed One" or "Anointed One of God" and following Hebraic tradition, the "Anointed One" is god in the flesh. Are you trying to tell me that God couldn't complete His work the first time??

"It is finished."

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If I could ask Jesus one question:

"What is the rationale behind admittance to Heaven; according to doctrine, a serial killer who repented and accepted you as his savior is in, yet a farmer who lived a good life, but was raised as a Buddhist is out, because he didn't accept you as his savior....what gives?"

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If I could ask Jesus one question:

"What is the rationale behind admittance to Heaven; according to doctrine, a serial killer who repented and accepted you as his savior is in, yet a farmer who lived a good life, but was raised as a Buddhist is out, because he didn't accept you as his savior....what gives?"
Put yourself in the Lord's shoes...

You take the form of man to redeem mankind from sin, from death, and from condemnation. You sacrifice yourself a terrible beating and death for mankind. You take the form of a man to pay the debt you know none of your creation can afford to pay, and you do it out of love. How would you feel in a man rejects that? If a man thumbs his nose at it, doesn't care about it?

And you have one man who's faith is in his own works and what he's done who feels entitled to enter heaven solely on what he did. Then on the other hand, you have a man who is broken in shame for his sins, who cries out to you to save him because he is powerless to do it himself, a person who looks entirely on what you already did for him instead of anything he did himself.

Who would you choose? The one who decides he's good enough on his own and doesn't need you, or the man who comes crying on his knees and begs for your mercy and forgiveness? And just so you realize, God judges ALL sin equally... to him it's just SIN. To him coveting your neighbor's property or wife, or lying is the same as murder... It's all SIN. So the monk may not have killed a person with his bare hands, but maybe he's told lies. maybe he's stolen, maybe he's looked at a woman with lust? Who knows, to God sin is sin, all are guilty of being sinners and God is not a respecter of persons.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." ~ Isaiah 1:18

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." ~ Romans 10:9-13

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

No this is a future event, not a past event.
I am not sure you fully understand this particular prophesy.
The appearance of a long sought after success with world "peace & security" is the trigger.

I am not sure you understand that the spirit of prophesy is the testimony of Jesus Christ.

You're interpreting prophesy according to the ideas of your fellows, not Spirit.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join