It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can ask the Real Jesus Christ 1 question, what would it be?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Consistently refuting my comments, when they're just opinion. I'm not gonna be arrogant to present them as fact.

Originally posted by oliveoil
If I may, It sounds like this soul is afraid (HUNGRY) for TRUTH!!! (give it to him)
sorry for the blunt response by butting in.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by oliveoil]

A glib attempt at selling snake-oil?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well, I thought it was a serious answer.

Imagine, unlimited wine,everyone would be able to have a wee bit every day...the world would be a better place!

All right then, I'd ask him how he managed to feed the 5000 and why he hasn't replicated it since and thus alleviate all the starving in the world.

Or maybe ask him why his father is a pretty evil, vindictive sort of guy in the Old Testament yet he seems a pretty reasonable, well intentioned sort of guy.

Or maybe ask him why he HAD to die to save ME even though I wasn't born and hadn't really done anything wrong yet.

Or maybe why does he let all the evil, horrible stuff that has been done in his name apparently go unpunished.

Or...to hell with it, there's numerous questions I could ask him but I think you'd just think I was extracting the urine!

I reckon if Jesus really did exist then he'd be an allright sort of guy and you'd be able to have a bit of craic with him.
Shame that Paul and so many of his followers since then have de-humanised him.

[edit on 1/7/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by randyvs

Consistently refuting my comments, when they're just opinion. I'm not gonna be arrogant to present them as fact.

Originally posted by oliveoil
If I may, It sounds like this soul is afraid (HUNGRY) for TRUTH!!! (give it to him)
sorry for the blunt response by butting in.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by oliveoil]

A glib attempt at selling snake-oil?

Dude, You dont know me to well do you?You do not want to go toe to toe with me on this subject. Randyvs can take care of himself. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
I'd ask the following question.

What are the start and end dates of the great tribulation?

Exactly the question I would ask, as many do not realize just how valuable that information is.

It would tell us two things
1) How long we have to wait.
2) How long we have to suffer through the great tribulation.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33

Originally posted by MKULTRA
I'd ask the following question.

What are the start and end dates of the great tribulation?

Exactly the question I would ask, as many do not realize just how valuable that information is.

It would tell us two things
1) How long we have to wait.
2) How long we have to suffer through the great tribulation.

Why are you so concern with the "tribulation"? FYI.., Your gonna die regardless. You should be content with what God has given us now..Be gald, And rejoice in life..not death.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Hey!
Wait a minute...wouldn't you want to ask him something he could answer...am I mistaken in saying that only the father would know the answer to that question?

And to continue with looking forward to the tribulation...I do.

I long for the end of the Satans rule on Earth.
I long for Gods Kingdome to be established here.

Oliveoil, I assume you have only a heavenly hope...out of respect for that belief, wouldn't ending the suffering here on earth and recieving God's promise be something to look forward to, and longed for?

But for me, my question is, still 'how many rightous will you have to find in the earth to spare us this desolation'
Remeber the time of Jonah...Ninevah repented, they were spared, at least for a while.

I don't believe there are enough, but I'd like to know if there is a number on it nonetheless. Couldn't find even 10 people back in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, just faithful Lot and his family...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Did Jesus(PBUH) said that my religion is christanity, so please only follow this religion. Did ever find such statement in the bible?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
One question?

Is the old testament God you're "father" and if so, what is the nature of "him".

No, not technically.

This is a little complex so stay with me.

Remember in the New Testament, I tell the woman at the well, in Samaria, that the Father is pure spirit and as such, will be looking for souls that will worship him in Spirit and in Truth? It's in John's writing.

That is one of the earliest introductions to our Father that I ever made. It was a new idea to the world and they never did quite get it, at least not when I was doing the rounds.

Now, remember in the Old Testament, many times there is an account of "an Angel of the Lord" who appears and does and says things on behalf of "the Lord." And when "the Lord" visited Abraham, before going to Sodom to warn Lot of the impending doom, he appeared to Abraham in the form of 3 persons. This 3 person unit actually sat down and ate and supped with Abraham! These 3 Angels were coming as "the Lord."

And that is how it was understood, back then, that "God" came down to Earth and did physical things and interacted by taking on the form of one or more of the Angels "of the Lord." Even when Solomon dedicated his temple and the dark cloud of "Shekinah" filled it up to the point of no one being able to go inside for a while.

These are all physical manifestations that happen through the power indwelling in the Angels. There are 7 groups, that include both heavenly host as well as humans, and each group has a leader who is the source of organization and cohesiveness, as given through him or her, from the, our, Father. These are called "Lord" because a Lord is a sort of director or leader but not the ultimate authority. And the groups are now more like families or family lines rather than armies, like at first, thanks to evolution.

Some of the names for the Lord, in the Old Testament, give a clue as to the nature and personality of the particular Angel of the Lord being mentioned. There is Lord Sabaoth who was the General of all the Armies, usually called "the host." Lord Jireh is the one who provides, such as the manna and partridges in the Sinai when Moses had charge of all those who left Egypt. The Lord Shalom is the Lord of Peace. A Lord called Tsidkenu kept everything fair and equitable, one way or the other. There were three more along those same lines, covering all the bases, as a unit.

GOD, the Father, my Father and your Father and every human soul's Father, is pure spirit. Pure Energy, Life Source, Mind, Awareness, and things like that. When Yoda says "May the Force Be With You," he might as well be saying "May the Father Be With You." His energy, his force, cannot be seen in this physical realm because this physical realm is 100% made from that energy. It is literally within the Father! And yet, the Father's thoughts are in our own heads. We are in him and he is in us, just like I've said many times.

Our Father does talk through the Angels, but through everyone else, too, at diverse times and places! He comes through the mind, the thoughts, and does not speak in words but instead just somehow puts his thoughts into your, or my, mind, and the brain then translates that into words that we use to communicate with, as fleshly humans.

When you get a sudden flash of intuition or understanding that seems to come from no where, that is your Father!

Often, the meaning comes through in a symbolic type of language and it is one that is consistent, and that is the reason so many symbols seem to be everywhere you look yet the reason seems evasive! It truly is "the powers that be" as you here at ATS are fond of mentioning, but it isn't the world leadership. It is the ultimate power that IS, the source of all life and activity and everything that exists!

I hope I've answered your question to your satisfaction. If not, then please let me know.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by warequalsmurder
I'd ask him if Dick Cheney really was Satan incarnate.

Not even close.
More like just a snack for Satan!
And not even a very tasty one, at that.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sumgai

In the voice of Towlie (from South Park), I'd ask:

"Wanna get high?"

Well, I don't want my answer to get this thread shut down for violating the owner's rules.

So does that answer your question?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by omarsharif
Since he is G-d, We dont get to do it our way, its his way or the high way. He created existence this way.

I must correct you, if only for the sake of the readers who might misunderstand.

It isn't "his way or the high way" at all!
FREE WILL, remember! Existence was created with Free Will at the top of the list of sacred things.

There would be no good reason to make a world in which the inhabitants did not have freedom to create and invent, on their own. And to do those things, a person has to be able to ponder whatever comes into their mind.

Eventually, the truth of existence comes into their mind. Until then, it doesn't matter!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

Why are you so concern with the "tribulation"? FYI.., Your gonna die regardless.

WOW, that's a harsh statement, I hope to be among the survivors the bible talks about in the book of Revelation.

And oliveoil you should be concerned with the tribulation too, because it is during that period that organized religion gets attacked and Jesus judges every living human soul.

You were blunt with me so I will do the same for you.
Perhaps you think you will be spared as you get ruptured to heaven in advance, if so, mark my words, and mark them well, it's not going to happen.
You will be here to see it all. And then you will be judged just like every other human on the planet.

reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

When it was written that only the father knew the day and hour the end would strike, it's true Jesus didn't know, THEN.
He undoubtedly NOW knows with the end being only minutes away from God and Jesus perspective, when the go time is

If not about the tribulation how about the date of the proclamation of "Peace & security"? Since the tribulation breaks out right after that anyway.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom
My Question
"HOW MANY RIGHTOUS MEN LORD WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO HOLD BACK YOUR JUDGEMENT ON THIS WORLD...40 MILLION? WOULD YOU HOLD BACK YOUR ANGER AGAINST THIS WICKED WORLD FOR THEM?"

And if He said yes, would He be able to find them?

Would I have to continue on like Abraham did, and ask him if only 20 million could be found.....

There are many righteous souls in this world! Both men and women and children, too. Many more than 20 million!

No one is angry, either. The "anger of the Lord" is known as "Satan." If you read the last book in the bible, you will see that there is no intention of letting Anger take over. It isn't good practice to lose your temper, whether you are divine or human. We have ALL learned a lot in the last 7,000 years.

Now Anger is controlled and is used only for the purpose of teaching those who refuse, over and over, to listen to any other attempt. There are many in this world who will find themselves learning certain lessons from a less friendly instructor, but still authorized and never cruel or out of line. They are the minority instead of the majority, though, which says a lot for mankind's progress in general.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
'Can you still walk on water now you've got those holes in your feet?'

Second line: put a bloody sock in it, queenannie. You're not Jesus and nobody gives two hoots for your answers.

There aren't any holes in my feet.

I clearly said, yesterday, that Annie is just being a "mailbox" delivering messages between all of you and me. Either we will have Q&A through QA or we won't have Q&A at all. It was my choice, not hers, although she did not refuse to help.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
I would ask him to stop laughing at all of those who are asking him questions .

Who's laughing?
Are you talking about the
emoticon?
I like that little guy.
I'm not laughing at anyone, about anything. Many of you are making me laugh but hopefully, you are laughing too.
I think this is fun, to be honest.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
Glad you took that in the spirit it was intended (starred)...

But why? Maybe it would feel nice.

From what I've gathered, no, it probably would NOT feel "nice."
Size does matter!

Another question for you then - Anthrax, Megadeth or Slayer and which song?

Megadeth
"Lucretia"

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
Right. And...how were the pyramids built?

Answer: "With stone."

True enough.

The way in which they were constructed was with sound. The "Music of the Spheres."

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellify
I would ask him what it all means.

My deepest hope is that it would take him a long time to explain it.

My worst fear would be a short answer of "nothing".

I could take a long time to explain it except that might not win Annie's favor enough to keep doing us this service. She really dislikes typing for long periods of time.

The short version is:

It is all about experience and love and the fun of creating to see what would result from such a large collaboration of unique, individual souls exercising free will and imagination. The process between the start and the end is known as "evolution." Take the first 4 letters of the word "evolution":
E V O L
What is the image of that likeness? Image being defined as what you see in the mirror.
L O V E

I hope you like that. It is the truth.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

And oliveoil you should be concerned with the tribulation too, because it is during that period that organized religion gets attacked and Jesus judges every living human soul.

Who do you think organized my religion in the first place?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Can you teach me how to turn water into wine please.

It's a trade secret. I am sworn to secrecy.

I can't tell you the steps involved but I can tell you that it has to do with chemistry and re-arranging, and trading with the environment, the molecules of both liquids, through the use of sound waves.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join