It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can ask the Real Jesus Christ 1 question, what would it be?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Ok that is the second time you mentioned 1911, care to share what significant in history happened that year?

It was the year of "peace and safety" that you asked about.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
Well, God actually tells us his name in the Old Testament.

But you asked about "God the father." GOD the Father is pure spirit.

Moses saw the backside of "Yod He Vav He," remember? The first stone tablets of the law were not graven by Moses but with the finger of "YHVH" also.

Both of those incidents demonstrate something more substantial, materially speaking, than pure spirit.

God’s name is being revealed as…

…YHWH…

Which literally means "I AM that I WILL BE."

It is a declaration of self-existence as well as potential. But it's not a name, either. It is a title that the 7 of us share throughout the time of this work.

We are, literally, that which we will be! What we will be is connected to what all of you will be, when it's all said and done. Every human soul is a corpuscle in the body of Christ. And the body has 7 chakras, within its bounds and intertwined with the spine. That is why there are 7 spirits of GOD. We are the chakra centers in the body of Christ. Some call it Adam Kadmon and others, Metatron. The names are not that important and do not change the fundamental nature of that body.

There is also differing opinions, as to what EHEYEH actually means. Grammatically speaking, it’s extremely complicated and it’s possible that’s it original meaning/pronunciation, has been lost over time.

Yes, and on purpose, too.

I don’t really know for sure but I personally like the name Yahweh because I like the phrase…

“It’s Yahweh or the highway” (j/k)

- JC

I like that, too!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

speaking of seven I think there should be a Seven Seas restaurant on all seven continents

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Ok that is the second time you mentioned 1911, care to share what significant in history happened that year?

It was the year of "peace and safety" that you asked about.

So World War One in 1914 was the instant destruction after the peace and safety

As I mentioned before that cannot be, as the conclusion of the last days end like a thief in the night and that same scripture references that just like Jesus did in the gospels tying them both together as the same event.

It must be future, according to the scriptures, you are not considering ALL the scriptures that pertain to this event.

I will give you this, I have studied history and there was a very positive and happy outlook in that year.
Things started going downhill after that. The Titanic sunk the following year in 1912. The apparatus for the modern day Federal Reserve was set up in 1913.
And then you have the assassination on 28 June 1914 of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, the heir to the throne of Austria-Hungary, is seen as the immediate trigger of world war 1, within weeks the war was on.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

But you asked about "God the father." GOD the Father is pure spirit.

He sure is…that’s what I believe…

John 4:24
“God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Which literally means "I AM that I WILL BE."

It is a declaration of self-existence as well as potential. But it's not a name, either. It is a title that the 7 of us share throughout the time of this work.

The 7 of us…

We are, literally, that which we will be! What we will be is connected to what all of you will be, when it's all said and done. Every human soul is a corpuscle in the body of Christ. And the body has 7 chakras, within its bounds and intertwined with the spine. That is why there are 7 spirits of GOD. We are the chakra centers in the body of Christ. Some call it Adam Kadmon and others, Metatron. The names are not that important and do not change the fundamental nature of that body.

Other than the fact that the numbers match up, why do 7 chakras = 7 spirits of God?

Yes, and on purpose, too.

Yes. I believe it’s possible that the Jewish people may have kept Gods real name secret or at least it’s proper meaning and pronunciation and that only a select few are aware of it today.

- JC

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus

speaking of seven I think there should be a Seven Seas restaurant on all seven continents

Good idea! But I don't think the one in Antarctica would do too much business, unless of course, Global Warming is not a lie....

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

But you have to understand that everything that happens on Earth is an echo of what happens in Heaven, and that the echo takes about 3 1/2 years, after sounding in Heaven, to be heard on Earth.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

If everything that happens on earth is an echo of what happens in Heaven then heaven must be a pretty crappy place at times and doesn't seem very 'heavenly' to me.

And if it takes 3.5 years to get here then we should be able to measure how far away it is and assume that it is a physical place rather than a spiritual place so to speak.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The 7 of us…

The Seven Spirits of GOD, around the throne continuously yet also sent out into the world.
The seven eyes in the stone set before Joshua, son of Nun.
The seven eyes of the Lord which will behold Zerubbabel holding the plummet for the capstone.
The seven stars, churches, candlesticks, lamps, seals, horns, angels, trumpets, thunder voices, horns, crowns, heads, plagues, vials, mountains, and kings.
All these are the same Seven Spirits of GOD.

One to govern each one of the seven thousand years that we are at the end of, now.

Three Spirits assigned to humanity and Four Spirits assigned to creation.

That is why there are three parts of the human mind and of the divine soul, and why there are Four Winds, Four Directions, and Four Corners.

Seven is the highest prime number in the order of original numbers, 1 thru 9. It cannot be made except by 7 x 1: seven is GOD and one is GOD. Man cannot make the number 7 because it is of GOD only. GOD made man. Man did not make GOD. Man is 2 and also 3 and so that is why 6 is the number of a man, 2 x 3 is 6.

If you take 6 and cause it to reflect the nature of man, it will be 3 parts, or 666, which is the number of man.

If you take 7 and cause it reflect the divine nature of the trinity, it will also be 3 parts, or 777.

Other than the fact that the numbers match up, why do 7 chakras = 7 spirits of God?

Because that is how creation is modeled. All 7's are of the Spirits of GOD.

Hear Oh Israel, the Lord your GOD is one Lord. That "one" is "echad" not "1" as a number. The meaning of Echad is Unity, as One. The Seven together are united as, and in, and by, the One who is GOD.

The "Lord" is the Echad, the 7, and is called Yod He Vav He.
GOD is the One. GOD, the One, is one Lord because the Echad is unified in all intention and movement, yet are sent out into the world as 7 parts, acting as the One. And each part is called Yod He Vav He, which can be broken down to "right arm" as Yod, "breath of Spirit" as He, "redemption" as Vav, and "breath of Spirit" as He.

That is the function of the Echad, to be the right arm of GOD in the redemption of humanity.

It's a difficult concept but I think you are capable of understanding it, since you are very sharp about these kinds of nebulous ideas that many still struggle with by looking at everything that is spiritual from a physical standpoint. You know that what is spirit is spirit and what is the body is the body.

And as the chakras travel up from the bottom to the top toward GOD and heaven, so does the evolution of the human soul travel from the serpent to the crown. The first 1,000 years was very rooted in physical existence, just like the root chakra is oriented toward physical sensation. As we all evolve together, our focus is elevated and becomes nearer and closer to that of spirit.

It is the connection between your physical axis and the glands that regulate your physical functioning, and the chakras on the spiritual axis that act as the bridge between Earth and Heaven. It is colored just like the rainbow that Noah was given with his covenant. It is the sign that life is given and sustained by GOD but is manifested on the Earthly plane as seven non-discrete parts.

Just like a prism separates the clear light into the 7 colors that it is made from, the human soul acts the same way and refracts the clear unseen light of GOD into the Seven Spirits who manifest GOD's presence in creation.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Heaven isn't by definition the same as paradise. It is not always a wonderful place to be, but it wouldn't be fair if it was always nice in heaven when it is often so mean on Earth.

When we make war in heaven, it is to cause war on earth. When we make peace in heaven, it is to make peace on earth.

We are done making war in heaven. War still rules on earth but soon it will be done on earth, too.

3 and 1/2 years is not a measurement of distance in the way that you suggest. It is exactly one half of the time it takes for the human collective mind to be "overturned" from one thing to the opposite thing. Such as from war to peace or from mourning to joy or from fear to love. These things do not change from an overpowering of free will. It is persuasion that turns tides in this manner and so half of the change is persuaded in heaven and then the persuasion is echoed here on earth. Since there is no "time" or "space" in heaven, that half of the 7 years persuasion is nothing and all that is left is the other half which is 3 1/2 years on earth.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Hi

Sorry for the delayed response…

Seven is the highest prime number in the order of original numbers, 1 thru 9. It cannot be made except by 7 x 1: seven is GOD and one is GOD. Man cannot make the number 7 because it is of GOD only. GOD made man. Man did not make GOD. Man is 2 and also 3 and so that is why 6 is the number of a man, 2 x 3 is 6.

If you take 6 and cause it to reflect the nature of man, it will be 3 parts, or 666, which is the number of man.

If you take 7 and cause it reflect the divine nature of the trinity, it will also be 3 parts, or 777.

Interesting…personally I like 888…

Because that is how creation is modeled. All 7's are of the Spirits of GOD.

Hear Oh Israel, the Lord your GOD is one Lord. That "one" is "echad" not "1" as a number. The meaning of Echad is Unity, as One. The Seven together are united as, and in, and by, the One who is GOD.

I believe the “seven spirits of God” are 7 Angels and that they are one with God, in purpose and in spirit but that they are not God.

Revelations 8:2

And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets.

It's a difficult concept but I think you are capable of understanding it, since you are very sharp about these kinds of nebulous ideas that many still struggle with by looking at everything that is spiritual from a physical standpoint. You know that what is spirit is spirit and what is the body is the body.

I’m guessing you have read a few of my other post’s…Yes I believe that everything in the world is just the physical/flesh and that the real world exists in spirit, with God. Jesus talks many times in the New Testament about things that are of spirit and flesh.

And as the chakras travel up from the bottom to the top toward GOD and heaven, so does the evolution of the human soul travel from the serpent to the crown. The first 1,000 years was very rooted in physical existence, just like the root chakra is oriented toward physical sensation. As we all evolve together, our focus is elevated and becomes nearer and closer to that of spirit.

You will have to forgive my ignorance here…I don’t know very much about chakras, other than the basics. I’m still not really sure how the 7 chakras tie into the seven angels (or seven spirits) of God, which are mentioned in revelations.

What do you mean by “human soul travel from the serpent to the crown”?

It is the connection between your physical axis and the glands that regulate your physical functioning, and the chakras on the spiritual axis that act as the bridge between Earth and Heaven. It is colored just like the rainbow that Noah was given with his covenant. It is the sign that life is given and sustained by GOD but is manifested on the Earthly plane as seven non-discrete parts.

Just like a prism separates the clear light into the 7 colors that it is made from, the human soul acts the same way and refracts the clear unseen light of GOD into the Seven Spirits who manifest GOD's presence in creation.

When I first read your post, I accidentally left a CD on my desk, (reflective side up) and the sun came through my curtains and reflected a rainbow of colors up onto my ceiling, just as I was reading your post!

I’m still not sure what to make of your prism of colors/ human soul/ Seven spirits idea…

There is a verse in Isaiah 11:2 7, which mentions the spirits/attributes of God…

1 the Spirit of the Lord;
2 the Spirit of wisdom;
3 the Spirit of understanding;
4 the Spirit of counsel;
5 the Spirit of might;
6 the Spirit of knowledge;
7 and the Spirit of the fear of the LORD.

Although some scholars have pointed out that in the first attribute (the spirit of the Lord) doesn’t count because, it is merely a starting point to describe the rest of the attributes of the spirit and that because of this, there should only be six.

- JC

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Joecroft]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
6 is the number of man... 7 is the number of completion.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Id ask him if he ever lived.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Interesting…personally I like 888…

888 is my favorite, too.
8 means "regeneration" which is the same as "resurrection."
If you turn the figure 8 on its side, it becomes the infinity symbol!

I believe the “seven spirits of God” are 7 Angels and that they are one with God, in purpose and in spirit but that they are not God.

No, they aren't.
Yes, they are.

Everything is GOD's to manifest and interact.
These 7 are like special agents expressly serving GOD's will toward man.
3 are assigned to man and 4 are assigned to man's environment.

I’m guessing you have read a few of my other post’s…Yes I believe that everything in the world is just the physical/flesh and that the real world exists in spirit, with God.

Well, I do have a pretty good idea of what you believe and think.

You will have to forgive my ignorance here…I don’t know very much about chakras, other than the basics. I’m still not really sure how the 7 chakras tie into the seven angels (or seven spirits) of God, which are mentioned in revelations.

It's a rather lengthy explanation.
I will get back to that after I answer the rest of the new questions, if you don't mind.

What do you mean by “human soul travel from the serpent to the crown”?

I will cover this idea at the same time, since it is related.

When I first read your post, I accidentally left a CD on my desk, (reflective side up) and the sun came through my curtains and reflected a rainbow of colors up onto my ceiling, just as I was reading your post!

I’m still not sure what to make of your prism of colors/ human soul/ Seven spirits idea…

There is a verse in Isaiah 11:2 7, which mentions the spirits/attributes of God…

1 the Spirit of the Lord;
2 the Spirit of wisdom;
3 the Spirit of understanding;
4 the Spirit of counsel;
5 the Spirit of might;
6 the Spirit of knowledge;
7 and the Spirit of the fear of the LORD.

Although some scholars have pointed out that in the first attribute (the spirit of the Lord) doesn’t count because, it is merely a starting point to describe the rest of the attributes of the spirit and that because of this, there should only be six.

But 6 wouldn't be right, since 6 is the number of man and is not a prime number. GOD's numbers are always prime.

The first one is the spirit of love.
The breath of life that comes from GOD is powered by love.

Thank you for your thoughts, Joe Croft.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
6 is the number of man... 7 is the number of completion.

10 is the number of completion and signifies "crown." 1 is GOD manifest and 0 is GOD un-manifest. 10 is the crowning of man: the glorious liberty of the children of GOD.

It is appointed man once to die and after that the judgement. 6 is death and 7 is divine perfection which brings resurrection, 8. Then 9 is the judgement. Finally, the crown is received.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1

Yes.
I live still.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1

Yes.
I live still.

Will you knock it off, you're not Jesus Christ.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

888 is my favorite, too.
8 means "regeneration" which is the same as "resurrection."
If you turn the figure 8 on its side, it becomes the infinity symbol!

If you interlink the 8s together, at the correct angles, you end up with the flower of life.

Also the sum of the numeric letters, spelling Jesus name in Greek, adds up to 888.

Originally posted by JoeCroft

No, they aren't.
Yes, they are.

Well, it’s possible that the seven angels mentioned in revelations, have no connection to the verse in Isaiah 11:2-7, which talks about the attributes of Gods spirit.

I’m assuming that your response “No they aren't”, means that the seven spirits of God, are not the 7 Angels, mentioned in revelations?

And that by “Yes, they are.” I assume that you mean that, the 7 Angels are God?

Everything is GOD's to manifest and interact.

I go along with this because God can do anything in the physical world.

These 7 are like special agents expressly serving GOD's will toward man.

I go along with this too, because Gods angels are used many times in the bible to deliver messages of importance and to help/guide people.

3 are assigned to man and 4 are assigned to man's environment.

Not sure about this one though…and your probably going to hate this question…but is this scriptural?

Well, I do have a pretty good idea of what you believe and think.

Wow, that’s pretty impressive…

I think it would take me about a hundred page essay, to explain my entire beliefs, regarding Jesus and the Father God, at this moment in time…as for knowing what I think, that’s a scary thought lol.

It's a rather lengthy explanation.
I will get back to that after I answer the rest of the new questions, if you don't mind.

Great…I can’t wait…

The first one is the spirit of love.
The breath of life that comes from GOD is powered by love.

Thank you for your thoughts, Joe Croft.

Your welcome Ani

- JC

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Boxers or briefs?

I would also ask him whether the creators of Lost had the finale planned from the beginning or whether they altered the storyline at some point in response to fan speculation.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I would ask Him, 'What's the most profound question I could ask You?'

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join