It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can ask the Real Jesus Christ 1 question, what would it be?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Lets say Jesus was a doing a Q&A one day only and you had a ticket to go and ask one question.

What would it be?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Let me talk to ur father pls as you had to ask him to forgive humans I rather ask the source.

To the father:
Is there anything I can due to change the world into the direction you wished.

reply:
No pawn of the serpent I simply wanted to turn the serpents children against him to show him who is superior. Now die like a good like snake.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I would ask him what you think of people who believe you're the Messiah?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'd ask him what to do next, since I am so confused right now.
It seems like every decision. I have made has only lead to failure. I need to know what to do to have some success.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I'd ask him if he could make a penis so big that he wouldn't be able to fit it in his rectum?

Alternately, what his favourite colour was.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

? LOL

2ND NOTHING 2 ASK

[edit on 6/30/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
As Larry King said...

"Were you truly born of a virgin?"

If the answer is yes (which it would be) then you truly have to sit down and understand more about Jesus and who He is and what God expects from each one of us before we die.

Romans 6:23 (New International Version)

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 3:23 (New International Version)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj

reply:
No pawn of the serpent I simply wanted to turn the serpents children against him to show him who is superior. Now die like a good like snake.

as an ambassador of the snake community, we take great offense to your demonization of our slithering sisters and brothers. go find another icon for your evil, if you insist on needing such a thing.

PS... i would ask JC what he thought of Siddhartha, and Lao Tsu, and Confuscious, and Aristotle and Plato, and Black Elk, and Ghandi and Mohammad and MLK and etc. etc. etc.

Oh... i'd also ask him if he is offended that he is so often portrayed as a white fellow with blue eyes.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Wouldn't ask him anything.

I would just say, "Thank You."

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Here you go:

www.jeshua.net...

And I wouldn't jump to any conclusions until you have read some of the material on the left side of the page.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I would simply ask him "why?" and let Him fill in the rest.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Didn't you hear my prayers?????

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'd ask the following question.

What are the start and end dates of the great tribulation?

Then I'd post the response on ATS so I can be called ignorant and told that I have no proof.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by MKULTRA]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'd ask why he's been such a *snipping* *Snip*hole to people who really need help....

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I assume you meant that after asking the question He would answer it...

...so, i guess i would ask Him to specifically describe the necessary steps to take for achieving eternal life.

If His answer reflected what the Bible already states then i'd know that the Bible is a pretty good book to go by and i'd rest easy knowing i had the answers.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I would ask if those who die in sin are mercifully destroyed, or must suffer for eternity.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

It is difficult to define a success worth achieving. That which we desire and deem as success may a ruse. I have often found that which I have deemed as failure. . .leads to a success greater than that for which I hoped.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

If you believed enough to pray, and believe enough to ask the question. . .do you have enough faith to know that your prayers were and are heard? If your answer is "yes", then would your faith be strong enough as to accept that perhaps your prayers were and are being answered? Then. . .would you accept that perhaps that for which you prayed may not be according to a divine plan? Sometimes, what one calls unawnswered prayers are the best answer.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I would ask him how much peyote, if any, he consumed while in the desert,

I know you did. I know it.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I'd ask why he's been such a *snipping* *Snip*hole to people who really need help....

Mabey they are too snippy!!!!!

2nd

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join