It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can ask the Real Jesus Christ 1 question, what would it be?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
This is a trick question. If Jesus never even existed on Earth, Who cares what he would say.

If he did exist, I would ask this:

What did you do to piss off your dad SO MUCH that you were sent to Earth to die for humans?

I'm sure God had more usefull things for him to do.

MABEY HIS DADDY LEFT IT UP TO HIM TO DESTROY HUMANITY OR LOVE THEM EVEN YOU FOR SUCH A POST.....HE COULD OF LEFT ANYTIME BUT WANTED TO EXPERIENCE FIRST HAND THE IGNORANCE THE SICK ROMANS WOULD DEMONSTRATE AS TO ENSURE DURING HIS RETURN ----NO MERCY FOR THE EVIL NO MERCY...ITS NOT A JOKE NOR FUNNY. HIS DADDY SENT HIM HERE TO LEARN FIRST HAND WHAT HE HAS LEARNED, DIDNT PUNISH HIM. HE SHALL RETURN FOR HIS HERD AND PICK WHO IS LEAVING WITH HIM AND WHOS IGNET SELVES WILL BECOME --DRAGON FOOD-- LATER AND PLEASE REMEMBER ALL THE IGNET TALKS IT HELPS WITH THE SUFFERING IT REALLY DOES -- LIKE OH ITS HOT BUT I REMEMBER I DIDNT WANT TO BELIEVE IN THE SON OF GOD--OR OH THE EARTH IS FALLING APART-- BUT I DO REMEMBER CALLING OTHER NATIONALITIES AND RELIGIOUS RELATED PEOPLES IGNET NAMES BECAUSE THEY WERENT LIKE ME ---OR OMG WTF JUST CAME OUTTA THE SUN.....JESUS PLEASE HELP US NOW WE BELIEVE YOU EXIST NOW EVEN THO WE ARE TOO LATE TO RECIEVE OUR BRANDS SMMFH @ NON BELIEVERS

MODS SORRY ALL CAPS

[edit on 6/30/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened

This is a trick question. If Jesus never even existed on Earth, Who cares what he would say.

If he did exist, I would ask this:

What did you do to piss off your dad SO MUCH that you were sent to Earth to die for humans?

I'm sure God had more usefull things for him to do.

Is it just me, or are atheists even more hung up on the "old man in the sky" conception of God than Christians?

Not just you they sense him and are in deep fear and want him to bow down to them to prove his existance even tho his signs are everywhere...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
MABEY HIS DADDY LEFT IT UP TO HIM TO DESTROY HUMANITY OR LOVE THEM EVEN YOU FOR SUCH A POST.....HE COULD OF LEFT ANYTIME BUT WANTED TO EXPERIENCE FIRST HAND THE IGNORANCE THE SICK ROMANS WOULD DEMONSTRATE AS TO ENSURE DURING HIS RETURN ----NO MERCY FOR THE EVIL NO MERCY...ITS NOT A JOKE NOR FUNNY.
ITS NOT A JOKE NOR FUNNY.

I THINK IT'S FUNNY AND I HAVE CAPS LOCK TOO!

MODS: HOW DO I GREEN-TEXT?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

MABEY HIS DADDY LEFT IT UP TO HIM TO DESTROY HUMANITY OR LOVE THEM EVEN YOU FOR SUCH A POST.....HE COULD OF LEFT ANYTIME BUT WANTED TO EXPERIENCE FIRST HAND THE IGNORANCE THE SICK ROMANS WOULD DEMONSTRATE AS TO ENSURE DURING HIS RETURN ----NO MERCY FOR THE EVIL NO MERCY...ITS NOT A JOKE NOR FUNNY.

I THINK IT'S FUNNY AND I HAVE CAPS LOCK TOO!

MODS: HOW DO I GREEN-TEXT?

WELL I THINK CERTAIN UNIVERSAL CREATURES WILL LEARN THE HARD WAY DONT YOU AGREE

MY OTHERSIDE COMMENTS F.O.H - LOL

[edit on 6/30/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

May I enquire as to what universal creatures those may be? Come on, no need to be shy. Perhaps you should check my earlier response for what I would ask jesus.

link   

reply to post by NewlyAwakened

Doesn't the Bible state that God sacrificed his son for the sins of Man?

It is also common knowledge that Christians believe God is all-knowing, therefore he sent his son here knowing what the final outcome was.

So my question simply asks why he did so. What does the "man in the sky" comment have to do with what I asked?

Is it just me, or are Christians quick to ridicule those who do not believe. Wait a sec.....I was told that only Islam was like that. Hmmm....

Pot, meet kettle.

Anyway, I'm not sure it would have been easier for people to understand if the Gospels talked of Jesus having the universal logic of the Universe speaking through him, or whatever are the technical details of what exactly God is.

If you read them like a simplistic fairy tale, it's easy to find them incomprehensible. And for much of my adult life I insisted on reading them that way. When I got an idea of what they are really talking about, it became plain as day why I so desperately wanted to easily dismiss them. It's scary. I still think I'm hellbound.

If you dare, try reading them with an open mind sometime.

In any case you'll find I don't fit the "typical Christian" caricature.

link   
Ignet ungratefull 1Z will learn and this is the TRUTH NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE THIS UNIVERSE IS THE LAMBS. Any within it is fair game with whats to come to evict the evil leasers who fell here and spawned evil that reached thisplanet and others. REMAN HEARTLESS IT HELPS IDENTIFY THE

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

May I enquire as to what universal creatures those may be? Come on, no need to be shy. Perhaps you should check my earlier response for what I would ask jesus.

HELL THE FK NAW

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

HELL THE FK NAW

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but I don't understand that last comment. I know text-speak is quite prevalent and I wouldn't necessarily infer you were poorly educated because you're using it, but sadly I do not understand it and accordingly appreciate if you would use full English please.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but I don't understand that last comment. I know text-speak is quite prevalent and I wouldn't necessarily infer you were poorly educated because you're using it, but sadly I do not understand it and accordingly appreciate if you would use full English please.

WANT TO REACH DEEPER INTO THE DARK HALF THEN THINK ABOUT ME MORE THATS ALL YOU GOT TO DO NOTHING MORE AND WE SHALL ENTERTAIN THE

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

So you say that it may be possible that God gave Jesus the option to come and be with us on Earth, or destroy it all? Ok, what sort of understanding, all powerful God would create a world full of life, and then give his son the choice of what to do with it; up to and including total destruction? That sounds like a sick game!

I have read the bible, many times. Including different versions and translations. I read everything with as open a mind as i can. It just doesn't answer the questions I have. The bible is vague and is full of innuendo and prophecy no different than any other religion. So why would Christianity be my first choice of belief?

Because it was written by men under the supervision of Rome long after the death of Jesus?

Because it has been held up as THE religion by the establishment for 1000's of years?

Give me solid facts, not prophetic innuendo.

So I would like to revise my first question for Jesus, if he had a Q and A:

Honestly, Jesus, can you give me a reason why anyone WOULD believe in this religion when it has been manipulated by those you gave your life for?

Follow up: Was it worth it?

Edit to add comment

[edit on 30-6-2010 by sheepslayer247]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
How does he feel about the church and how they
up his teachings, and how does he feel about the pedophile priests getting away with what they do

Why is he white, with blue eyes and light brown hair?
Why is the pope so rich?
Why is there 1001 different kinds of xians?
Why do people kill in the name of religion?
Why can't I stop at one question?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

DING DING DING, Tell em what they won, Johnny.

Complete manipulation by humans to control, indoctrinate and maintain power.
I'm not saying that God, Jesus do not exist. I'm just asking for something that has their stamp on it, so I CAN believe.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'd ask him if he really could see Peter's house from up there.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I have read the bible, many times. Including different versions and translations. I read everything with as open a mind as i can. It just doesn't answer the questions I have. The bible is vague and is full of innuendo and prophecy no different than any other religion. So why would Christianity be my first choice of belief?

Because it was written by men under the supervision of Rome long after the death of Jesus?

Because it has been held up as THE religion by the establishment for 1000's of years?

Q and A:

Honestly, Jesus, can you give me a reason why anyone WOULD believe in this religion when it has been manipulated by those you gave your life for?

Follow up: Was it worth it?

Years ago, the church would throw you from the highest tower as a heretic if you didn't openly choose them. I wonder if it just became habit for generations

Myself, I gave up on the bible. Every time I try to read it, I find killings, incest
and stuff that makes no sense at all. My father was an atheist, so according to the bible, 3 or 4 generations after him, no matter what my beliefs,

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Did you marry Mary Magdelene?

No need for a second line...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj
To the father:
Is there anything I can due to change the world into the direction you wished.

real reply:

LOVE your neighbor as yourself
have mercy

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
First i would say Hi.

Originally posted by Sanity911
I would simply ask him "why?" and let Him fill in the rest.

My sentiments exactly. Why? Purpose is what drives us and without it we are pointless beings.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by EspyderMan]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Did you marry Mary Magdelene?

No need for a second line...

not yet

but i will

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join