It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars... Does this prove we have already been!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I' m gonna go ahead and say that if this video proves anything, it's how easily all the moon footage could be faked. Even the shots of the far side
with huge constructs. So much tech under the bridge now you can't trust anything.

There are some dead giveaways in this video, not the least of which is the mismatch between the field of view seen in the portal and what you should actually see when looking from orbit. I haven't tested it, but I bet if you measured the speed at which features of Mars move by you'd find it also doesn't match with what the real velocity would be from martian orbit.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If you know anything of billy meier he took pics of sat. out there that where not pose to be. I would not dowt it.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Beautiful vid.
The image agaisnt the glass in the beginning looks like a reflection (light inside the craft, darkness outside the window.)

Footage appears to be taken by a handheld type camera (personal camera?) and not from the high tech equipment mounted on the ship.

I am very sure that no one would go through all that just to look, take a couple pics, and leave without landing and getting closer shots and samples.........That official footage is very likely in a strong vault.

I will take what I can get in this vid. Mars looks beautiful.

link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Buzz aldrin who went to the moon said mars instead of the moon twice or three times ones.

link   
As you know there is wind on mars. The last part of the video shows small "dunes" in a crater. I bet you can find this photo on the ESA/NASA website (I remember it). If the two pictures are identical you can be sure it's a hoax since the landscape would have changed since the 70's because of mars weather.

I won't do the search since I'm sure it's a hoax, but it should be easy to demonstrate.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saint Exupery
First-off, I really enjoyed the video. It speaks to my longing to live long enough to see people go to Mars.

That said, I saw enough evidence to indicate a hoax.

- The initial approach to Mars was along an equatorial trajectory. Successive shots showed us getting closer to the Tharsis volcanoes. Meanwhile, Vallis Marinaris rotated into sunlight and we flew directly over that (btw, it was good attention to detail to show the right amount of rotation, in the correct direction, during the hours of approach).
Then we saw clips of us flying over the polar regions of Mars. This doesn't fit the earlier shots of an equatorial orbital insertion trajectory. It takes a lot of delta-V to significantly change the plane of your orbit like that. It would close to double the overall fuel requirement. If they had wanted a polar orbit, they would have used a polar insertion trajectory.

Good catch, I forgot that's how the video went. I remembered there being something screwy about the way the approach looked vs the orbit. Good catch on Victoria crater too, he shouldn't have chosen a well-known feature visited by a MER rover.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Come on people. This is a video from TFH and It's called "Into Mars Orbit". He did this some 11 months ago.

This is how he explains the video.

"I made this video with real photographs and the only true real footage is of the crew from the Apollo missions. Everything else is cgi with photo's. I could add a lot more into it, but I'm working on other stuff too. :-) "

Go to youtube and go to the channel "The Faking Hoxer". His stuff it really good actually.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It has always been my personal belief that there is advancement for society behind the scenes. The reason many things are kept quiet on high technology is that not all humans are worthy of a world with such benefits. In other words the "general human condition" is not worthy of going other places in the universe.

Greed, jealousy, recklessness, and many other human traits are undesirable for moving forward as a species. not to mention the genetic undesirable traits many of us may all have in the eyes of maybe a so called advanced extraterrestrial life form that may lend assistance to our nations leaders. Genetic diversity breeds the best of the best and the worst of the worst.

We may very well be just the blink of an eye in the petri dish called earth. If and when we colonize other planets I can assure you not everyone will be invited. I want to believe we have done more incredible things behind the scenes, however what I see everyday on the news and sites like ATS make me think otherwise. Neat footage none the less!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You know, it wouldn't really surprise me if we've actually been there but... im guessing its a fake.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the image shown at the end (1:40-1:50) of Victoria Crater the identical copy of the NASA false color image of that crater?

I never knew we where so good at guessing false colors that we would end up with an identical looking image.......

I dont really remember, but im pretty sure that's not the actual color of the crater.

I say this because ive been studying anomalies for a while now(meaning i dont believe everything NASA says already) and im pretty confident that is the false color image.

ok edit here:

I've confirmed this to be a fake:
That last image is an identical copy of this:
en.wikipedia.org...

Big deal right? Well, that image was taken by the Hi-Rise Recon. Orbiter.
More info:
en.wikipedia.org...
" It can image in three color bands, 400–600 nm (blue-green or B-G), 550–850 nm (red) and 800–1,000 nm (near infrared or NIR)"

Meaning, the image taken by the HiRise telescope is not a true color image. Its either black and white(IR), or blue-green(the satellite image).

What does this all mean?

It means that a satellite took an image of Mars using only Blue and Green as the color wheel, and then some dude is claiming we flew to Mars and found the crater to be the exact same color.

This may be the first time i say this line but, I think we can put this in the hoax forum now.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by demonseed]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
There does not appear to be any visual here that was not available from our current fleet of satillites, in fact I think I've seen most this stuff before. Clever editing, nothing more.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

This video and the Joint US/Russian theme all remind me of the "RetiredAFB" movies dealing with secret moon missions where a billion-year-old female corpse was found in a massive space ship on the moon and brought aboard the orbiter. I believe those were finally determined to be hoaxes but I'll let the experts decide on this one.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by M0n0lyth]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Looks like a line of structures (pyramids)
I am really wondering if the civilizations were in danger at some point and traveled here so long ago.

I have a worry, though, I saw the movie Avatar, and in a way, I am wondering if us humans are going to "discover: an inhabitable planet, then try to take it by force.
Planets are not for us to take...they already belong to someone else, just as we would not appreciate an outsider "discovering" earth and trying to rob us of our resources or take "possession" like some kind of claim.

I love the footage and hoping to see more of the planets and moons, but fear we will spread our own destructive methods on them, too.

maybe thats why so many of those big corps, etc dont care what happens to this planet....they either think or know they already found a replacement---for them not us. And there goes another planet being developed into chaos.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the image shown at the end (1:40-1:50) of Victoria Crater the identical copy of the NASA false color image of that crater?

It's is the exact photo. He used it to make this.

Go here to check it out for yourself.

www.youtube.com.../u/15/HUHmd26rPKs

Scroll down to "Into Mars Orbit by TFH - 1973/74 NASA Film Footage. - CGI - 2D"

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Rainspider]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainspider
Come on people. This is a video from TFH and It's called "Into Mars Orbit". He did this some 11 months ago.

This is how he explains the video.

"I made this video with real photographs and the only true real footage is of the crew from the Apollo missions. Everything else is cgi with photo's. I could add a lot more into it, but I'm working on other stuff too. :-) "

Go to youtube and go to the channel "The Faking Hoxer". His stuff it really good actually.

Good call

Here is the TFH "extended version"

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Would the space station have capability to tavel to mars?
maybe explaining just space footage?
Does anyone know the real capabilities of the space station?
In other words, is it only created/designed to just park in only earths orbit?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

it's a fake. Many of these images are from NASA. You can search some of the well known places that they were.

Gotta admit though. Well done.

Usually this is done in 3d. He used an actual model and backdrop. Realistic... because its real.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

And it took this long for people to recognize this TFH vid.

ATS is getting spammed with old vids lately...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Nice video
Mars is beautiful !

is there more footage?

and a personal camera on the spaceship don't you see so often x)

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It's a really cool video, and I'm sure you could slide something like this past your grandparents and have them be none the wiser to it being a hoax.

Thanks for the vid, OP!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
I could fake something like this with a few high quality prints of high resolution Mars photos, some decent models and a good HD video camera. It's well done and very effective, but not terribly difficult to fake and not even very expensive.

Cool right on...waiting for you remake anxiously.

unless you were just saying its easy for the sake of saying it and not really going to prove you can pull off this exact video.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join