It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreebirdGirl
reply to post by Ektar

Thank You for the info on the methane crystals (" Video proof the seafloor moved" thread). BK is a gem.

Thanks FreebirdGirl. These are recrystallised hydrate, much like snowflakes formation high up in the sky. The average methane clathrate hydrate composition is 1 mole of methane for every 5.75 moles of water. That explains the floatiness and live-like motion.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Here is a copy of an email I just sent to Anderson Cooper of CNN....I want to ask all of you to please help by sending him an email, and lets see what happens. He was the main reporter who really tried to get to the bottom of things in the beginning....which is why I chose to write him. Maybe nothing will come of it, but I had to try. I hope you will all join me, and see if we can get some answers The following is the email I sent.....Thanks....Kat

I would like to bring this issue to your attention. In the beginning of the BP disaster, Anderson Cooper was all over this story. He said he would stay with it until the end....then AC 360, as well as all other media, went silent. Just because BP says it over, you stop paying attention? Do you just take their word, when Anderson himself, called BP out for their dishonesty? They need to be held accountable, and no one is even reporting on this anymore. I cannot believe that no one in the media has watched the live feeds, and seen what is going on down there. This is far from over....in fact, it is probably worse. There have been, and still are explosions going on down there, as well as methane leaks from the seabed. I have a video showing the seafloor seeping methane and oil blobs, the seafloor rises and falls, followed by a huge explosion. I have video of huge craters caused by explosions (this is confirmed by a geologist friend of mine). I also have video of the well head leaking methane and oil....as well as a huge plume of methane leaking from right next to the well. Things are not right and I am really worried about this. I am not a person who jumps to conclusions, I look for proof....but I have seen all this first hand, and researched it. I have shown this to scientists and geologists, who confirm this is in fact, happening. One geologist has told me that there is clear evidence that BP is "grouting" the many fissures and cracks in the seafloor. I thought if anyone had the guts to go after this, it would be Anderson, since he stood up to BP and their deceit in the beginning. We need this investigated NOW. Someone has to get to the bottom of this. I live on the gulf coast, and I fear for my safety. The explosions I have witnessed are alarming. Please look into this. If you would like to see the video, I will be happy to provide it.

signature:
**Mystery creates wonder & wonder is the basis of mans desire to understand**

edit on 25-10-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I recomment you look at this, it's about your future. www.youtube.com... AN EYE OPENNER.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
DD2 #2 says BOP function test
this could be intresting

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nogard2012

Yes indeed....because if the well is ok....why do they have to make sure a blow out preventer is functioning properly. Last night they were spraying cannisters of that green stuff....but at 454 feet....not on the sea floor.I got some video....I'll post it after I finish uploading it. Something was happening and the water was red with stuff flying around.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Wonder if Anderson would be interested in this site, with your thread here
& the Update thread he could find much information!

Ektar

Stll working on uploading the Videos from yesterday.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

I put a link to it in the email, but I doubt he will....then again....who knows.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Here it is....from last night. This was all going on only a few hundred feet from the surface!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Here it is....from last night. This was all going on only a few hundred feet from the surface!

My friend just suggested it could be optics.

Quick everyone go find those glasses to see 3D images

I don't think that is the answer.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

Thanks I needed that....maybe it's all one big hologram! (don't we wish!)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Anybody looking for the " white fluffy organisms ? "

Check this out

Scientists Discover Methane Ice Worms on Gulf of Mexico Sea Floor

29 July 1997 — A team of university scientists using a mini research submarine on a NOAA-funded research cruise has discovered, photographed, and sampled what appears to be a new species of centipede-like worms living on and within mounds of methane ice on the floor of the Gulf of Mexico, about 150 miles south of New Orleans.

Although scientists had hypothesized that bacteria might colonize methane ice mounds, called gas hydrates, this is the first time animals have been found living in the mounds.

Continued at:

www.science.psu.edu...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
www.bp.com...
Very top oil continuing from casing leak.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

Interesting! There are so many things in the deep we know nothing about!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nogard2012

Are you talking about the very top left hand side??

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
omg a baby giraffe
sarcastic mode off
i thougt it was closed it was on the msm 3 months ago
seriously...
edit on 27-10-2010 by icecold7 because: sarcastic mode wouldnt switch off

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

I posted new videos from 25 Oct this morning on Video Proof discussion page 20, Parts 1 & 2...
Sorry I forgot to add a copy here, but will add part 3 soon...

Ektar

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ektar....there were just some big booms on DD1 (go to BP's site, its the only one showing this cam....They were pulling a pipe from the ground and it went off...I have to leave for work so I wanted to let you know it may be a busy night. This happened in the area of the BOP. Goodnight and see you in the morning!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

No.....it's still leaking and there are explosions going on frequently. Go to my other thread, we have been recording this and posting the videos there. NONE of it is being reported by the news so we are documenting it ourselves. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yeah I've been there I got some good explosion footage! Not sure when I will be able to post it...maybe I can snip some shots from the videos & post pics. I'm still waiting for the other uploads to finish.

Ektar

I will keep checking in on it..

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

Interesting! There are so many things in the deep we know nothing about!

Yeah, the strange part is our government does. This article is 13 years old! Remember back when I posted the history of exploration in the Gulf? I know there are pictures of the Gulf of Mexico's seafloor before the Deepwater incident. WHERE ARE THEY???
edit on 27-10-2010 by FreebirdGirl because: spelling

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join