It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Videos from 25 Oct
Part 3

Starts with a Rut...Blowing, Raining...14.07 on L a structure appears...

Box on ground...7.20 Angel formation above with plumes (2 on the R)...
13.53 on L odd floor...28.14 odd floor on R

Starts with hose on R...10.11 another ground hose & pipes on the L...
19.00another hose & strange stuff...28.97Odd Rut on R with angles...

Great Crack formations with plumes...

Starts with crack formation on R...equipment at the end with major blowing...

Blowing & ground cables...

Ektar

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
We are seeing the Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde BOPs again today.....first it is Macondo, then Atlantis...different names, same BOP

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Videos from 25 Oct
Part 4

Ektar

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Looks like three new feeds are up.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Nogard2012

Yes, but they have not shown anything, which is why nothing new so far. They were all blank all day yesterday. I'm still checking though!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I think DD2 #1 actually has two switchable cam modes.
twice over the past half hour the ROVot suddenly seemed to have done a few barrel rolls.
When it happened the second time i then noticed the point of view switched from the ROV to it's arm.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Here are the last of the 25 Oct Videos...sorry there appears
to be alot, but they're only 30 sec each.

Ektar

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
We have new rigs at the site, and a LOT of action down there....check this out...BK Lim followed up on it. BP isn't going ANYWHERE. They are hell bent to get that oil!... bklim.newsvine.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
We have new rigs at the site, and a LOT of action down there....check this out...BK Lim followed up on it. BP isn't going ANYWHERE. They are hell bent to get that oil!... bklim.newsvine.com...

Or- they can't stop the oil from flowing.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hmmmm they are showing NO ships in the area, and all feeds are down....I even searched for the ships and got "no results". Some people are claiming they saw something happen on Chouest Holiday last night (take with grain of salt LOL) and all feeds went down and have not returned (true).....now marine traffic is showing no ships? Anyone know what's going on?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
www.marinetraffic.com...#
Wheres the DD3, DD2 DISCOVERER ENTERPRIZE,HOS, CHOUEST HOLIDAY?
and yesterday SIRUS WEST dissappeared.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I wish I knew! I saw Sirius yesterday, but it's gone today. A feed was on from Sirius for about 15 minutes, and they went down 200 feet or so (and it was very turbulent with stuff flying and pushing the ROV around like crazy)....they pulled up a buoy from some kind of floating structure and went back up fast and the feed cut off. When I went to the Marine Traffic site and typed in Chouest Holiday, it says no results. Don't know if it's true, but some people on the internet were talking about something happenening with Chouest Holiday, the feed went down, and nothing since. It's been almost 3 days....nothing on the marine maps except Sirius from time to time.....the last feed I saw looked really bad, with oil blobs and methane....they are there, you can bet, because something is going on......they just aren't showing it. They are doing all kinds of work down there with suction piles etc.....and why do they need drilling rigs there now? Did you read this? www.abovetopsecret.com... ther is a lot about it on the other thread....be sure to click on the link in BK Lim's post....VERY interesting!
edit on 4-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Here are the rest of the videos from 1 Nov & the last 2 are from 2 Nov...Sorry if
it appears to be alot, they're only 30 sec each & I'm trying to get them posted so
I'm not so far behind.
BK Lim is this a Huge pile of Silver Hydrates?

Check out the DEMON at 0:06!! & the Departure at 0:15...Joking of course...

2 Nov...

Ektar

Sorry guys the first 4 videos are on Kat's Thread re video discussions...pg 24

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
No feeds tonight...& I didn't see any last night.
Wonder what rubbish is going on now? Usually after 2 days of blank feeds
something HOT may be showing tomorrow, as that seems to be the case lately...

Ektar

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
www.marinetraffic.com...
last received info 10 hours ago DD3

www.marinetraffic.com...
Last recieved info 10 hours ago DD2

www.marinetraffic.com...
Last recieved info 9 hours ago DE

www.marinetraffic.com...
Last recieved info 6 hours ago HA

West Sirius i found it just below grand isle

Last position of the four ships and rigs was reported at MC 252 and that was over 8 hours ago.
If anyone locates these ships new positions radio in on this thread because it might have something to do with the feeds being defunct for 3 days.
Also there are no vessels showing between the delta and Tampa but all the ships are like sheltering from MC252, ships are either behind the delta or in Tampa bay, nothing in Mobile bay or Chandeleur sound.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
DD2 feeds is back up
positions are not

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
There is a feedless ROVOT near the BOP as i post this.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I noticed all day yesterday & last night that there weren't any ships in the Gulf on the
Florida side ...doesn't that seem a bit strange?

From this morning 6 Nov...
Appears they are cementing the Well Head?

Ektar

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There is major action today....I have a lot of video and still recording......first removed the BOP, well head, then were cementing the well again, changing data on the screen, and right now they are "moving RIG to safe zone" (?) and doing a "seafloor inpection"......be back soon with video

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
To see the vids from the removal of BOP, cementing of well, and BOP retrieval....go to my thread....YEP....they did it again! www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join