It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I will paste BK's comments in the other thread if he doesn't feel like doing that. I do hope you will at least keep up with the new thread, BK Lim, in case you have to correct some skeptics.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Video from 13 Oct...

Ektar

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Hi guys,
I've been reading your posts. Great work!!! Kat please do not leave this thread. Their are folks who come back to read and catch up. This thread is needed. As for Mr. BK Lim I have been reading his work for months now. He seems to be one of the few with knowledge who cares enough to educate us. Those guys on Oildrum have no clue as to what we need to know. Most of their time is spent analyzing testimony they never address the live feeds. This thread is so important. Everyone please continue to post here. As promised I will not leave!!!!

Check out this video
www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

It is absolute proof this is just the beginning.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Choust Holiday
Did they just open another oil volcano or is it a bunch of air bubbles?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Videos from this morning...

Ektar

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

I'm not going anywhere hon....I just started the other thread because I want more people to see those videos....the title of this thread is about the feeds, which barely exist now. The other thread is focusing more on the eruptions, explosions, etc., and video.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Nogard2012

I wasn't up yet...what did you see?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This site has tons of information and reveals a lot!
fintandunne.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

I'm not going anywhere hon....I just started the other thread because I want more people to see those videos....the title of this thread is about the feeds, which barely exist now. The other thread is focusing more on the eruptions, explosions, etc., and video.

Good. I just stopped by your thread, one word INCREDIBLE!!! Did anyone check out the video link I posted last night?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Sorry which video, was it from Florida Spill Law? I hope you
are jumping back & forth with us! We need the other thread in order to discuss w/o violating this one.
I'm currently uploading new feeds from today & will post shortly.

Ektar

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yesterdays feeds...

Very Turbulent!

Wonder if it's a leak or they are spraying?

Tonight

Ektar

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ektar

Sorry which video, was it from Florida Spill Law? I hope you
are jumping back & forth with us! We need the other thread in order to discuss w/o violating this one.
I'm currently uploading new feeds from today & will post shortly.

Ektar

Yeah pretty intense huh? Ektar after visiting that thread I'm definitely going back.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Aw man the feeds are off i wish BP would stop hiding everything for once.

edit on 18-10-2010 by Nogard2012 because: originally too short of a post

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

I figured out what it was last night but internet was out. It's BP using the Gulf as a Corexit dump site they were just getting the unused corexit out, why? i don't know.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Ok ...First of all i don't have video or stills for this....But when i was viewing the "jetting hydrates" feed at the base if the BOP a day or two ago the ROV let go and did a slow ascent all the way up the BOP and beyond.... and to my amazement their was a drill pipe connecting to the top of the BOP and extending up at least 350 feet....but i assume it has to go to the surface... (i only watched it til it was 400 feet from the bottom)..Now it was my understanding that the well was capped sealed and done deal... why would they need a drill pipe connecting it to the surface? Either they have been showing us a different well and calling it the one that blew up... or they have not completely finished the job.if anyone could post a vid of that rov rising you will see what i mean...thnx and stay on this guys your doing the future a huge favor...J.

op

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

and to my amazement their was a drill pipe connecting to the top of the BOP and extending up at least 350 feet....but i assume it has to go to the surface...

That's the million dollar question. Actually you ask several million dollar questions. Generally speaking there is so much activity down there that we can't accept BPs assertion that this well is dead. With all the technology available to BP we can't even be certain where this is happening. I'm sure they have a whole battery of PC savvy folks, who are more then able of manufacturing almost any image. BP has already said they "might" drill into this thing again. That much oil? Yeah. They will drill again because the bottom $$ line is the only thing they care about.

Unfortunately most of the 'breaking news' now is that there is no breaking news. Occasionally the msm will broadcast some little bit of info but it clearly isn't to keep us involved. The residents of the Gulf are still struggling & will be for some time to come.

Most people have moved on to the next news story. There is a die hard group of folk who aren't going to let this go. So, please keep coming here. Keep asking questions. Keep watching.

There is another thread based on the video proof the floor is moving where there is also discussion regarding the feeds & what is going on down there. Jump on over there. And don't worry about skill or equipment. If my being here was based on skill...I wouldn't have been here very long.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nogard2012

You may have a point about dumping Corexit. The people who live around the Gulf are coming up with all sorts of ailments. BP has constructed a toxic brew & have live subjects to test it on...if they will admit to it is another matter all together.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nogard2012
reply to post by Ektar

I figured out what it was last night but internet was out. It's BP using the Gulf as a Corexit dump site they were just getting the unused corexit out, why? i don't know.

What need was there to get rid of the corexitt?

We all know corexitt was used t keep the oil off the surface or the water and the beaches--out of the public eye. And it did that quite well.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiefHuntingBear

take it somewhere relevant, chief premise-running-thin.

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join