It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

StealthyKat
This video and the operation you were talking about suggest to me that they could be trying to grout the fissures beneath the sub-seabed. If you can get the coordinates of these I would be interested to plot them and see if these locations form a pattern.

I would not be surprised at all to see - dispersant operation , grouting operation and just observation/calibration operation going on at various locations at the same time. If grouting had been going on, then it just confirms that BP knew the seabed is badly fractured and was attempting to seal these fissures with grout.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

I hope I did this right...Here's the Floornado Video that DragonFire posted in Aug.

"floornado. www.abovetopsecret.com... (see page 187).

Ektar

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Thanks stealthyKat for the tips on pasting the image.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Here it is Ektar...I got it from youtube (that's the only way I know to do it) I want to point out something to you and BK.......I didn't notice it before, but THERE IS THAT CABLE again...BK may be on to something with the "grouting"....now that I am looking at these vids again....I see it is every place where this is happening (well almost)....it's the same device....and the "puffs" of cloudy stuff coming from the sea floor a distance from it...Ektar....can you help BK with coordinates? I know nothing about all that. I know one of the videos I posted had the coordinates listed if you watch the video on youtube. Here is Dragonfire's floornado video...

edit on 12-10-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2010 by StealthyKat because: correction

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

You are very welcome....I posted the" floornado" video....and guess what...that "cable" is in it too....didn't notice it before! You may be on to something with the grouting theory

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

It didn't show up so I got it from you tube....looking forward to more of your screen shots! I sure have missed my partner LOL...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I posted this one, because of the strange appearance of the sea floor...but most of all....can someone tell what that thing in the distance that they are focused on is? It looks like a metal object in the distance, which keeps popping or jumping...you can see it move. It looks so staged to me. The seabed looking so "prepared", then the object in the background is directly centered. The rest of it shows nothing. I just always wondered what that object is that jumps...just wondering if anyone can tell me ...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

That Video is AWESOME!! I will be more than happy to help
BK Lim with information. I have many stills taken is series. Ones that show
the small mounds on the floor & then they erupt, become craters, & fill back in...
There was a video posted afterward that was taken at the same time & backed
up the photos. I will look through my notes...(Partner)

Ektar

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Thanks StealthyKat & Ektar for this video link.

Okay this is interesting and more like the "natural gas seeps" we normally see at seabed. When I say natural I am only referring to the gas escaping and not the "high pressure hoses" going into the seabed.

It means there is a steady stream of gas – not a bubble type of fluid accumulation. That means the fissure is pretty narrow. Notice the jet stream is moving from one point to another in a linear manner. Also notice that the gas and some bubbles of oil goes straight up. That means very little dispersant and relatively still water; resulting in a “tornado” swirling column but only above the leak point.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

It IS interesting...and I am so glad to have you here to help with all this info. Ektar is excellent with getting statistics and details....I work nights, and so have an odd schedule, so I try to get as much as I can during the early morning and afternoon, and Ektar is more in the evening and night (we are on opposite sides of the pond so it works out well...we have our "shifts" LOL!) There are many others here who contribute as well, though it has kind of dwindled down since the feeds were cut back. We cannot let this fade away because the feeds are down....all that means is that we can't SEE what's going on....It does NOT mean it has stopped. Since i live very close to it, I will stay vigilant, as I think the truth has to come out about all this. It's very hard without no info and few feeds,,,,,,,but as you can see, we are learning a lot just by examining these videos. I'm not a fanatic. just very concerned and i feel I am being deceived by BP. You are a great addition to our crew trying to get the info out there...I hope you will be a regular, and I have referred many people to your work!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Another thing is all these videos are in August. We should compare these with those in May, June and July.

Also look for the timing. If the gas-charged fluid built up naturally and blow along any point of the fault lines, it may be a bit difficult to “chase butterflies” if you know what I mean. If it is like the Video I have just seen (the one posted by PtownVet 13 Aug) where the ROV Camera was ready and waiting for the “big Blow” then it has to be “manually timed”. How many minutes before the whole thing blows over and settle down? In other words, is there a periodic timing?

If there is always a bunch of cables nearby, a slow build-up to a explosion (timing) and another ROV moving around to check the cable, followed by the colour of the burst etc, then I am pretty sure they are grouting.

If the pressure builds up from natural seepages, the pattern would be a huge blow and then taper off as the pressure eases off as “natural supply” is slow. If there is a natural constant stream of gas escaping, it should be continuous and not on /off as if it was manually controlled. The “tornado” is one good example. If there is a quick succession of bursts, 1 blow after another with only a short interval in between, it can’t be natural. Natural gas accumulation because they need time to charge up, cannot blow stop and blow as if they are controlled by “valves”.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Looking forward to seeing them.....I know you spend a lot of time on it!Do you know how to find out which ships are still there? They sure are busy with their dead well....I thought they were finished a month ago haha! When a car breaks down and you aren't going to ever drive it again....do you stand around "monitoring it" for a month? Have a good evening hon!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Thanks StealthyKat and Ektar. It is a pleasure to work with you two. I started out in July when somebody sent me an email with the video. That when I noticed the coordinates jumping; almost in the same manner towards Well A. Again statistically it would be impossible for random errors in positioning to shift to a certain location unless there is a manual hand at play. I had a spread sheet for them to key in the coords so that they can check the distances and water depth (depth of ROV plus altitude). If you like I can send the master spreadsheet to you.

My email is [email protected]. Send me a note if you want the spread sheet. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

& reply to post by StealthyKat

I have alot of Video footage...hours that I didn't realize was taping...from early Aug on...& tons of photos.
If there is a particular area you are looking for we may be able to figure out coordinates...
Just let me know...I just spent 4 hours checking out video...
Here's one from 21 July...I may have the video...if not photo series...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/413b65a42087.jpg[/atsimg]

Ektar

edit on 12-10-2010 by Ektar because: Left a reply off

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Here are the 2 sites for ships...there are still a few out there.

www.marinetraffic.com

www.gomex.erma.noaa.gov

Ektar

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Here is a youtube video I recorded on August 14th. I got burned out a little bit on this, but I check here everyday still. Check it out BK. It's quite long, I know, and the action doesn't start until a few minutes in, but there is a lot of activity in this video. The stop and blow thing is pretty apparent once it gets going. Notice the dead eel that floats by the camera in the first 10 seconds or so just after the camera unfreezes.

It seems there is a fault line in front of the ROV as there is a "ridge" in the ground sticking up that goes from one side of the screen to the other and the activity starts across that line and slowly builds. The cable is also present in this video.

Here's some more I found on youtube though before August is kind of hard to find.

June 13th

July 31st

August 2nd (Optical Illusion or sea floor rising, then falling?)

edit on 13-10-2010 by Kratos1220 because: add stuff

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

Good on you Kratos missed you! I spent hours trying to find videos last night...did find the 13 June one,
so glad you posted it...This is how ALL the footage should look,
clear, clean, in color, easy to read coordinates...I wonder what the claw on the
left is doing or possible injections? You can see come leaking prior to it pushing itself into the floor at 0:3...
They start pixelating when the eruption begins...at 1:58 appears to be a pile of rubbish towards front right & front left appears to be possibly a large crack. If you click by frames you can see what appears to be dark stuff coming out of the crack & the crack also appears to close in & also can see the the eruption starting to build top right (backside of rubbish) ROV seems to know it's coming as it backs a little....2:04 a floor burst on the right, a pretty good spew, starts darker & becomes lighter, with chunks flying out...interesting that the spew starts at top right & gas-sediment is projecting out from there & coming in an arc like formation towards the back left side...For this reason this makes me think that it was not cause by the ROV or ROV fans.
2:41 a small black plume begins to seep out of the floor, top left right under coordinates & continues until 2:45.
At 2:45 on right side, just to the left of the "T-post" another small dark release from the floor.
3:01 Lighting is darker cause you can see sea floor leaks...
just a small amt of info from what I see.

Ektar

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join