It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Good morning....I did find a video which shows that underwater "tornadoes" happen naturally...this is in Aruba. Here's the link....looks just like what we saw in the Gulf
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
THIS ONE IS A MUST SEE!!...From July 28 ...area specifically around N1043176207 -- E 120268988 .... The ROV is being blasted like crazy. Note how the arm of the rov is being thrown around all over (haven't seen that before) BK said the timing of the blasts are important as to whether it's natural or not....these come at intervals. The person who recorded the vis said they were coming in intervals, sometimes an hour apart. Just so everyone knows, I get these videos from youtube, and did not record them myself. All credit goes to the youtubers who caught them

edit on 13-10-2010 by StealthyKat because: correction spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think I may have found out what that "rope/cable" things is at the end of the original subduction video...(I could be wrong but it sure looks similar). At the end of that video, the ROV goes up to a cable thing suspended from above, which looks like it is anchored in the seabed in the area of the floor movement/explosion. In these next vieos (3 parts)....It shows eruptions, then a cable with a pointed weight being lowered, and inserted in the floor.....the second video shows it after insertion and you can see the floor is messed up looking from the explosion.....the third video I posted just so you can see a clear view of the cable, which looks like the one being inspected in the subduction vid. This could be coincidence, but BK has me looking at things in a new way here. I am seeing patterns to this now. I am beginning to think these things (or some of them) were planned, or that BP knew they would happen in some way. I hope maybe someone can help with the locations. In most of the vids, it appears to be the same locations over and over.....but we need data to say for sure) Like I said, I could be mistaken, but I wanted to put it out there for others to give opinion on...here #1

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
PART 2

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
PART# Showing cable clearly

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

www.youtube.com...
This is just a short video to show underwater grouting being poured manually. Most it is done by high pressure injection into holes bored below the top surface layer. I suppose some seabed anchor-plates may be needed to keep the high pressure hoses and cables for monitoring devices from being dislodged and to free the ROV for other operations. Occasionally the pressure grouting may blowout at weak zones - which is the mayhem you see. The changing colours represent different materials being blowout from pure grout mixture to residual oil / gas / dispersed fluid etc.

In a natural blow out, imagine like an explosion, the bigger particles fall like projectiles spreading from the centre of the source of the explosion. In pressurise grouting - since there is continuous pressure, you will see the bigger black particles (oil?) moving more erratically.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

Interesting! I'm looking at this in a whole new way. I wanted to ask you what you thought of the other videos which looked like volcanic activity....did you see those? I'll post it again if you didn't. I'm referring to the ones where there is a fiery looking explosion coming from the right of the screen....and like you said, being spewed upwards, with debris (leaving vapour trails) falling back down. What I mean is that there have been 2 types of these disturbances. The kind we have been talking about, and others which look completely different ( which some say look like volcanic eruptions)......I REALLY want to know what you think about those. Maybe I should start a thread with nothing but videos, to piece all this together. So more people will see them. Not as many come here anymore since the title says "live Feed" and there are none anymore.....you wouldn't believe how many people are unaware of all this and just think it is only oil and it's all over. I ask people about it and they say "what explosions??".....never even heard of it happening.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Just another pic of the cable/prod thing....first time I saw this pic...see what I mean about the sea floor looking "groomed"...like it has been prepared for something. The hole just looks so perfect. You can see this in several of the videos
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91faa36fd81c.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 13-10-2010 by StealthyKat because: added info

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I found an older video from May25....which shows our friend "The pole", which starts to do something....then all hell breaks loose....watch the whole thing, but the fireworks really start at 7:33....and they are SOME fireworks!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Here's a pretty good one from 1 AUG...Florida Spill Law...
Hope this works, my first time for video post...

Ektar

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

That was an interesting video. Sorry if this is a dumb question...
During Top Kill & Bottom Kill they used a cement mixture & cement does
not set up if there is no stasis, especially with leaking fluid movement...
The video you provided showed those guys pouring grout right there in the water...
So are the cement & grout used under water a different formulation kind of
like quick-set?

Ektar

PS would like to see that map you offered to send. THX!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a22371d20af7.jpg[/atsimg]

This is one takes the cake in hole preparation for grouting. Thanks StealthKat for the post.

They dig up a hole “deep” into the subseabed, bury the injector head and cement it up. In a previous video, you see a circular whiter patch of seabed with the cables sticking out at the edge. They needed to cement the hole to prevent the high pressured injection from coming up the dug hole. The objective is to force the grout into the fissures and blocked the oil from seeping out.

Notice the coords are E 1,587, 889 N 10 431 568 (please check nos, not very clear) which plots 115 km to the east. But if you substitute the first four digit (E 1,587) with (E 1,202) then the location of this “grouting hole” is just 98 feet E of Well A. See my article
bklim.newsvine.com...
on how BP adulterated the coordinates to fool the world.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1788b3eb5be6.jpg[/atsimg]

The intensity and length of the blast (large whitish debris -probably cemented chunks, ropes being flunk vertically upwards) suggests either

the ROV was recording very close to the open gushing well which should be mainly vertical direction with blackish plumes (unlikely)

or
continuous high pressure injection of dispersant (unlikely) or grout (most likely).

Guess what – the location is 185 ft WNW of well A, which is along the fault line passing very close to Well A and Well B (50-100 ft).

The previous “grouting hole” was 98 ft E of Well A. So what does this tell you? It confirms a fault line which has been “leaking” oil and gas. The word I used is “leaking” but from the video recording, it is no where near leaking. It is “blasting” and that could have only come from pressurized grouting.

Looking at the video – we can roughly make out – Aker Solution as the contractor. We should check up whether the contractor is carrying out “subseabed grouting for BP”. Their website
www.akersolutions.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Ektar
There is different formulation for different purposes and it is a huge business. Reminds me of the Barton Blowout in Shell in 1991. They were loosing so much drilling mud and cement, one manager faxed "to switch to cheaper cement" to cut down cost. Of course cheaper cement meant slower drying and less strength. No wonder the well blew on the fifth trajectory.
Earlier we had only discussed dispersant operations (which was labelled on all the videos). But "Grouting or Presurrized injection" was never mentioned. So why the secrecy?

One question - how you upload an xls file?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

We do not have the depth of the rov but it appears to be ascending and checking the tubing. The burst cloud at mid-water (too high above the seabed) could possibly be a busted tube supplying the dispersant to the gushing broken Well casing (S20BC - third well). This was clearly a dispersant operation - 25 May, very early in the disaster and they had not decided on the "expensive option of grouting yet" - IMHO.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I took these at 11:00 this morning. This is only at between 94 and 100 feet down. I have seen the green and light green because at that depth the sun comes through some.....but I have never seen this contrast side by side (the dark and light green and white)....usually the color changes as you go deeper, not at the same depth side by side... There were some fish swimming erratically, and not horizontally....kind of drifting vertically, like they were sick. I hope it's something normal...but it looks unusual. These pics don't show it very well....go to BP's site and watch the live feed to see it live, if it's still up.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a538bf6ad9c8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60497861fa1a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/779ad591aaf4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6d0d742f2fd.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>