It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The ROV has now moved to 805 feet depth and has been sitting there for quite a long time (at least 45 minutes). Once again, pics aren't good due to BP's pixelation....but at there are a couple of dark plumes on the right, coming from below...next to the ROVS right arm.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc99d2c9e31b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
BK, could you address this video? It appears that the sea floor rises, then falls. There was a lot of debate about this and most people chose to say that this was an illusion that the ROV was pushing itself up with it's arm which made it look like the floor was moving, but really wasn't. What's your take? There is some music, but it's not too bad.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Just got this a few minutes ago....this BOP is steady leaking....if you go to the live feed you can see for yourself.....it is streaming out
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc7266594082.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The top left is really streaming....and the far right, was like a spray of it coming out
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b834a71171d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

Look on page 262....I posted this video and BK gave an opinion on it.....if you look back a few pages, BK has been looking at many videos and commenting. Good to see you BTW Kratos!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Another pic of BOP leak....just so you can compare and see that it is flowing, by looking at how it changes shape as in FLUID movement
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d14c32169b69.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I completely missed that video being posted there. I think at that point, I was just skipping through looking for BK's posts. lol My bad. I guess it really was the floor rising after all. I'm sure the skeptics are no longer watching this thread, pity.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I can't remember if i posted this before...... It's a video I made and posted on youtube to hopefully remind people what BP did to our beautiful gulf and the awesome creatures who live there....In the beginning, I show what was done to them, then in the middle, I tried to show the way that it SHOULD be, and ended with showing the contrast again.....it may be hard to watch, but it needs to be watched, so we NEVER forget....these creatures are magnificent, and need to be protected.

I was outraged over the gusher when it first began. I'm not using the term "leaked" any more because it doesn't describe what was happening there. For me, photos like these was the tipping point. I knew I couldn't be silent, or sit back waiting for someone else to do the work. I viewed this video again today...& they are now as physically painful as they were the first time I saw that oil soaked pelican on the beach.

Forgetting is not an option.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

That's why I made it....because I think people forget what was done to these creatures.That was the reason I showed them happy and playing in the middle, then cut to silence at the end showing the little fish and the bird looking at the mess...just giving the person watching a second to think about it. Thank you for helping keep it out there!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

When I first saw it, I thought it wasn't the sea floor, but the ROV....but after seeing the other video where you can see the sea floor clearly moving from right to left (and a geologist confirming that), I no longer think it was the ROV...did you see the other video? There is no denying it. Yes it is a shame, but there are very few here now. I was thinking maybe I should start a new thread with these videos....what do you think. A lot of people are not aware of all this.....I think people stopped coming here because for the most part, no cams (maybe 2)....and the title says "Up to the minute livefeed discussion", and not much livefeed action....

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BK Lim
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

Hi, I had been alerted to look at the ROV video in question. As a geologist, I would like to put in my opinion.

Thank you. We need professionals to help us understand what is happening. I can't speak for everyone here, but many have concluded the BP is spewing as much disinformation as the well gushed oil. I, for one, don't believe this is over. Not by a long shot. I don't expect BP, or our own reps for that matter, to ever tell us the truth & truth is what we need.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

The topic of this thread can't be allowed to drop off the radar. If you need to start a new thread please do so...leave a note behind saying where we've gone. ( I will be going with you hence *we've* ) This whole mess is going to climb out of that water & bite us on the butt. As you know I firmly believe that. Many who aren't coming here any more will need the info eventually. Is there any way to keep the high points?

I'm still stumbling around in here, but if I can assist let me know.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I started a new thread so maybe, it will get more attention..... www.abovetopsecret.com...
This one is dying a slow death....please follow me there ok? I'll still check this one for a while, but I am pretty much moving to the new thread...hope to see you all there!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

I started a new one...Let's just post there from now on to avoid confusion.....thank you for your interest....I appreciate it so much!! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ektar and BK....when you have time, can you copy and paste your most recent posts to the new thread? Ektar, maybe the most recent pics you posted? I would appreciate it so much. I hope everyone will follow me there!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Around 2:24 I can see what appears to be points of connection as if Mr Pole wasn't long enough. I know this sounds crazy, but it looks like an extenable cattle prod. Here I can buy a baton stunner that looks a great deal like this thing.

I had seen footage of wells as they came in, with long metal rods being thrown off near the drill.

Maybe I've been looking at this too long....or maybe not long enough.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

Yes....I am starting to think that these "poles" are diectly related to the "explosions"

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

If you take a straight edge, like a piece of paper or whatever,
& cover the bottom half the screen you can get a good view of the lift & fall.
I picked the place on the robotic arm towards the lower potion where there
are 2 white dots...this also allows you to view just the edge of the sea floor.
It seems with the straight edge that the robotic arm does not move & the
sea floor rises & drops...however I wonder if the robotic arm was planting itself
because they knew the shift was coming, or did the arm inject something into the floor?

Ektar

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

I was wondering about that as well. The arm 'planted' itself seconds before the activity started as if on cue. My immediate impression was the operator did that to protect the equipment. Like covering ones eyes in a strong wind.

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join