It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by justadood

Just because what you have been reading all along has been said by more than a couple people should show you that there may be something to what they are saying

Yes, this is exactly what I have said already.

I'm not pooping on your link. I found it helpful and informative. I gave it a cute little star and cross posted it in a few threads on other forums.

What I was saying is that once again, the 'MSM' is reporting things I learned from this specific thread weeks ago. I am not saying everyone here is credible, nor am i saying the info you provided isnt.

Merely that it is encouraging and somewhat vindicating. At the very least, it helps me believe it isnt a total waste to stay up to date on this thread.

Unless, of course, 'they' are getting their paranoid delusion from all of us, and just effing with our heads in the process. But i dont think thats very likely.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It's ALL good! I can see both sides & how
easy things can be taken totally different
than what was intended... However I'm sure
that we pretty much agree that this is a
DAMN good thread! Hardly any arguing, people seem
to be open to ideas, as well as agreeing to disagree.

Yes I'm a new member but have followed for quite a while...
What I really enjoy about this thread is everyone trying to work together & being supportive without all the
BS & slandering that I have noticed on other threads.

I wish the other threads could be more like this one...
That being said I haven't visited other threads in a while except
with Clouds & the Rain Project & that one Rocks as well!

Ektar

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

I agree, it's nice that we can keep the "I'm right, you're wrong" people in other threads. THey know who they are. It's nice this thread is based on observation and mostly accurate reporting. It's a great thread for floating ideas and it's remained civil. Not something too common on ATS these days.

Keep it up people!

Deez

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Some interesting videos here. Great blog post by Higgins. Seems we don't need MSM to tell us what we knew even before the cap went on. What IS scary, is the apparent lack of interest the ROVs have in what appear to be major issues. Not to mention the lack of interest of those operating them.

BP Monitoring Gas Leaking From Seafloor At Base Of Gulf Oil Spill BOP Inches From Well

I am posting one of the videos from that blog post and it is perhaps one of the best videos yet of proof that oil is seeping from the seafloor. So I would say at least in this case, this was not propeller wash or sediment, but possibly a seafloor eruption.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Oil blob seepage on BOA DEEP C 2 at the moment...quite a bit too.

EDIT: For christ sakes...now the feed froze...this is ridiculous truly ridiculous.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
black blobs? what the heck is that stuff? if it is oil why is it in blobs? lots of questions i know but this is strange.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yes that is a great video & I have taken screen
shots over the past couple of days...
finally got them to photo album...still trying
different leaks (seabed & equipment).

Probably sounds crazy but I feel like now that
they know we are on to their lies, they are just
dicking with us... for instance today I literally saw a rover arm in plain view, bend over with it's crab claw, deliberately place it on the seabed floor & scratch the surface back & forth to obscure our view. Yes I have seen the other tactics to disrupt view, but this was a blatant slap in the face.

Ektar

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
we are supposed to have lost interest by now, we arent supposed to be watching what they are doing anymore. i wonder how much longer they will even let us see what is happening down there?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
black blobs? what the heck is that stuff? if it is oil why is it in blobs? lots of questions i know but this is strange.

that is how the oil seeps from the seafloor...at least when it is in small amounts...if from a crack it could be constant. We have seen both.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Well I promise you if the oil is leaking as all of you have documented here on this thread........ BP/Gov is pouring dispersants into the water so thet "we" dont see anything on top............

As we all know.........this story is just beginning.........

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
Not to mention the lack of interest of those operating them.

I really dont understand why this point keeps getting brought up by you.

Are you really under the impression the ROV handlers are any more than employees doing what they are told to do?

I don think they are free to wander around on their own accord.

Maybe you are hoping on of them is reading this thread and will go rogue for us? that would indeed be cool.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

its been noted before, but in response to your link to the alex higgens blog, i found this picture of a sea otter (?) slightly out of place, and in my mind, it lends great discredit to his entire thesis since otters dont live anywhere near the GoM:

hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net...

Was it a mistake? The image has been there for weeks, at least.

Why?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It was an mexican sea otter just passing through, Any creature covered in oil is bad! who care's where they come from, problity just a misplaced photo in the album

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by justadood

The sea otter could very be from the spill in Michigan. They are common animals in that state.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
*ALERT* Aug. 1: Bursts coming from sea floor -- Far away from ROV thrusters

Live feeds from Boa Deep C, August 1, 2010 at 12:30 a.m. EDT:

SOURCE ______beforeitsnews/story/120/505/ALERT_Aug._1:_Bursts_coming_from_sea_floor_--_Far_away_from_ROV_thrusters.html

Ektar

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Ektar]

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Ektar]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51

Little experiment for you to do.

Take a clear glass and fill it with water, now tip a small amount of cooking oil or motor oil into the water and see what happens

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

We know they are using dispersant, but no amount of dispersant will stop oil from going to the surface, IF its gushing in large amounts...small amounts yes. We saw them using dispersant on the well before it was capped, right at the leak and it still didn't stop it from going to the surface. I just don't think that even if they wanted to, they could not stop ALL the oil from going to the surface, even if smaller amounts. I am not saying I am right. Just a guess from watching these things for so long

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
WOW! BOA DEEP C 1 is having A LOT of oil blobs coming from the seafloor.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

That is a lot of stuff moving around. Weird how it changes directions too.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

Well I promise you if the oil is leaking as all of you have documented here on this thread........ BP/Gov is pouring dispersants into the water so thet "we" dont see anything on top............

As we all know.........this story is just beginning.........

Well, If I were in BP's position, i would be spraying the dispersant on everything, too, because even oil that is 'naturally' seeping will be blamed on them.

That isnt to defend BP, whatsoever, just giving an obvious reason for what they are doing.

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join