It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

The Truth About the METHANE BUBBLE

The Truth About the METHANE BUBBLE that was going to explode and cause a Tsunami!!!!! Methane is the alternative fuel of the future. They just don't want you to know it yet. It's a mixture of methane and algae and seawater to create a future biofuel.

So they tried to scare you away with the tusnami scare tactics.

Bio...diesel from Algae Oil - Oilgae - Information, News, Links for ...
www.oilgae.com...

Methane from algae - Oilgae - Oil from Algae
www.oilgae.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Why Sabotage a Oilgae Rig in the Gulf??

Simple: Islamic terrorist don't want America to free itself from Islamic oil wells. Without Islamic oil wells, Islamic terrorist are out of a job blowing themselves up.

Thing about screaming bloody hell at the New World Order oil corporations is that you can either be the Capitalist Entrepreneur.....or you can be the enslaved welfare liberal.

God gave you free will. Try using it?? Get over the Global Warming hysteria...............Get into the reality of alternative fuel sources that might actually work?

Climate Institute: Algal Biofuels
Algal biofuels, a type of third-generation biofuel1 also commonly called algae biofuels, refers to a number of processes available and in development that cultivate and then breaks down a species of algae into lipids, triglycerides, proteins, and carbohydrates2. The lipids and triglycerides, the same material found in vegetable oils, are then refined into jet fuel, biodiesel, or green diesel. The proteins and carbohydrates can be processed into ethanol, combustible material, methane, or animal feed that is high in Omega 3 fatty acids. The fuels produced from algae must meet the same American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards as other biofuels. Algal biofuels are further considered a “drop-in” fuel because no system modifications are required to switch between traditional fossil fuel and algal biofuels in engines or transport lines.
climate.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fred call

Um the only sabotage that you speak of could have only happened prior to the explosion...or sabotage caused the explosion. So terrorists cannot sabotage a well, a mile under the water, when they have no ROVs or submarines to get there. If any sabotage is going on, its BP sabotaging the live feeds.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Oh gee...the BOA feeds have been killed...what a shocker! NOT...this is really getting ridiculous. It is getting to the point where I am about to just stop watching the feeds altogether. I am sick of the BS and the freezing and the secrecy...it's just aggravating and not sure how much more I can take before I call them myself and tell them off.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
Oh gee...the BOA feeds have been killed...what a shocker! NOT...this is really getting ridiculous. It is getting to the point where I am about to just stop watching the feeds altogether. I am sick of the BS and the freezing and the secrecy...it's just aggravating and not sure how much more I can take before I call them myself and tell them off.

I highly doubt they will care what you have to say DragonFire. In fact your frustration is probably the reaction they are after, hoping people will just not bother watching anymore

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Let's see....Germany makes diesel powered, nuclear weapon's equipped submarines for Israel.

Iran makes midget subamarines for anyone who'll buy them....including Colombian drug cartel warlords.

Sabotage? Who said anyting about sabotage?

Oh, I did. Never mind.

padresteve.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
But, anyway, as I was saying....and I wasn't specifically talking about types of submarines that could have been used as sabotage vehicles....though they could have.

I was talking about the new technology of methane extraction combined with algae as the future alternative fuel source that are being kept a secret.

What I said is that there is the possibility of an ersatz oil war going on in the form of a oilgae war. That the field is wide open....say, didn't Tony Hayward pack his bags for Russia...and Russia is leading the way in the technology of methane extraction?

But, we can talk about submarines if you wish. Makes no never mind to me. I enjoy discussing a wide variety of topics.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Ok well what does this have to do with the ROVs? Sorry...but there is no possible way for terrorists to do any sabotage to this well...and unless they blew it up, then there is no terrorism involved here. Iran is not lurking in the Gulf of Mexico with tiny submarines that probably cannot even go down more than 1,000 feet if they are lucky. They would not get past the US sonars monitoring the waters not to mention the countless submarines patrolling all around.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You never get that close to US waters in a mini sub, or sub like craft, there's a big difference between cilivan radar and sonar and military one's. Every thing is watched.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
RELIEF WELL COLLAPSE!!! Check this out!!!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Nothing to see here sheeple move along now!! Only 40 feet of sidewall
KINDA FELL IN ON ITSELF!!! No big deal...I am sure they have it all under control!!!Thanks for the info Thad,I feel all warm and fuzzy now!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Oil bubbles from the seafloor on BOA DEEP C 2...watch closely assuming the feed doesn't freeze like it has been.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

"Sorry...but there is no possible way for terrorists to do any sabotage to this well...and unless they blew it up, then there is no terrorism involved here."

Yeah, there's no arguing with that logic. You got to blow something up before terrorism is involved...and even then there's real doubt that something blown up was involved in any way a terrorist act. Why didn't I think of that?

[edit on 30-7-2010 by fred call]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

And what evidence do you have that says BP or anyone else blew up the rig? If you don't have any then don't claim that is the case. All your evidence is at the bottom of the Gulf...and was destroyed the second it went into the water. I am not saying I don't believe someone(s) were/was responsible, but I am not going to take someone's word for it. Just supply the evidence.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

If any sabotage is going on, its BP sabotaging the live feeds.

That and people clogging up this thread with somewhat unrelated conjecture and speculation with no evidence, unrelated to the monitoring of the 'live feeds'.

Not you, dragon, to clarify, but the guy you are responding to

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotsPride
RELIEF WELL COLLAPSE!!! Check this out!!!
www.youtube.com...

That has nothing to do with a well collapse. Its just the same galdurn explanation that has been given in this thread by numerous people every time someone sees some sediment get disturbed by an ROV.

Thad's explanation is quite logical.

No soup for you!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
www.sanaracreations.fi...

That's the site I watch the feeds on, and the second to the right on the bottom row they're spraying some chemical. Is that the BOP?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Yes, that is a BOP - can't see enough to identify which one. The spray looks green but I would need a better reference to be sure it's not due to the lighting. But they should not be spraying anything dangit.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by ttatw]

[edit on 30-7-2010 by ttatw]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yeah just looked, it does look green. That's just lighting I think, when I first saw it it was white.

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join