It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

This whole thing is just becoming more complicated every second.....as many go back to sleep as well I might add......

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another_Nut
reply to post by DragonFire1024

that screen shot if of a pansonic DVD recorder i know that screen well.

So, it could be because they are recording instead of playing back?

that would make sense.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Still no sign of the BOP...48 hours+ and counting...this doesn't feel right...

EDIT: And Ocen Intervention III ROV 1 is making DVDs again...I am waiting to see if something he selects pops up as a "feed"

[edit on 29-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

EDIT: And Ocen Intervention III ROV 1 is making DVDs again...I am waiting to see if something he selects pops up as a "feed"

I have a bad feeling about this 2. are they giving any updates on the leaks or the pressure?

maybe they are focusing all their dispersing efforts on the THE BILOXI DOME

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024
I saw that! There was a "Roxio Media Creator" popup on that screen.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Actually I sleep a lot
and work. I just happen to live in a town where there is nothing to do but sit around and watch the ROVs

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

I have a bad feeling about this 2. are they giving any updates on the leaks or the pressure?

maybe they are focusing all their dispersing efforts on the THE BILOXI DOME

No updates on pressure from BP. They usually post them on their twitter twitter.com... Admiral Allen updated stuff, but said nothing at all about the Well/BOP...or the cap...nothing at all...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well...our first look at 'a' BOP...At this point god knows what or where this BOP is. On Hos Achiever Maxx - ROV 2 morpheastruth.webs.com...

Since it has not been shown for 48 hours at least, until now, who knows what well this is. Also note the ROV working on it...and where is that feed? No where to be found...

EDIT: Added better screen shot. This doesn't look like the Deepwater well...just doesn't seem like the leaking pipes that stick out at the bottom near the seafloor are actually there. Not to mention how incredibly clean and clear the water is...no bubbles no debris no silt. Not a single thing...crystal clear water...hhmm Not sure about all that.

Also note the ship positions. Taken on July 29 at 11:55pm EDT.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I am looking at Boa Deep C - ROV 2
and it looks like rush hour traffic on fast forward. what is going on with that screen? just lights, colors and junk flying fast.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tryin2follow
I am looking at Boa Deep C - ROV 2
and it looks like rush hour traffic on fast forward. what is going on with that screen? just lights, colors and junk flying fast.

That is just the signal being scrambled on the ROV...it is just showing what it sees on the ship...Hence the not recording red letters. It is on the surface at the moment.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Boa Deep C - ROV 1
just got bombarded with a explosive oil gush right at it. wow! what happened

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
it kind of calmed down but it is foggy down there and on Boa Deep C - ROV 2
there is a person looking like he wants to leave and the other Boa Deep C - ROV 1
is storming again. wow. tell me something did not collapse or break or fall over...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Boa Deep C - ROV 1
I dont like the activity thats happening something is NOT OK with the upward explosive plumes of grey, globs of oil, and other stuff flying. It it is fierce for about 30 seconds, stops and re starts. ohh boy.... I am in Florida folks....

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tryin2follow

You are most likely seeing the seafloor splash up at is moves or stabilizes itself in the current. At least 90% of it is dust or sand from the seafloor, and sediment. The other 9% is likely dispersed oil already on the seafloor and the 1%, that we almost never see because they stop the feeds (even if for a second as the delay in which we see the feeds is sometimes as much as 2 minutes) but when it does happens, oil is seen in tiny globs seeping from the floor, or cracks or other anomalies that the ROVs see quickly and ignore it, move on, turn lights off, or feed kill.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
So Skandi is there. I can bet that the live feed from HOS is showing what should be Skandi 1 or 2 doing a bubble test on the BOP...assuming it is the Deepwater well. Still leaves the question...where is the feed? Skandi has been on whether it be 1 or 2 since nearly the entire time. And each have been doing BOP whatevers. Also convenient that a ROV without UTM coordinates is showing the "BOP"...I don't know...

I just think its odd that 1) they are not showing the leaks that we know, and they admit are happening 2) for over 48 hours they did not show any form of the BOP in any shape...it was dark gloomy and seemed chaotic. The feeds we did see seemed to be ROVs scrambling to complete tasks. 3) We are not being shown all the feeds...it is clear in the above screen shot in my last posts, and clear in the current live feeds...so if they are hiding something...then the question is what?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Say what about the current and the sea floor? ummm no I beg to differ. I am also watching the "junk" flow upwards then get sucked down backwards. And actual oil bursts and smokie fog after all that clears that has nothing to do with the sand silt or what not. wow......... I am still watching the live feeds and well forget it. not liking what I see.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Plot thickens...there are at least 2 ROVs working on this BOP...I will guess Skandi...now question is, why do we not see their feeds?

[edit on 30-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tryin2follow
Say what about the current and the sea floor? ummm no I beg to differ. I am also watching the "junk" flow upwards then get sucked down backwards. And actual oil bursts and smokie fog after all that clears that has nothing to do with the sand silt or what not. wow......... I am still watching the live feeds and well forget it. not liking what I see.

It is very unlikely you are seeing the sea floor explode.

ROVs are HUGE! And they have massive fans on them that stir up sediment, constantly.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tryin2follow

I know what you're talking about.. the ROV is just sitting there and then all of a sudden it gets thrown around and oil and dust flies up everywhere.. I'm not sure why an ROV would do this on purpose.. Like you, I believe it is coming up from the floor on its own.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
So the last few days the feeds have been basically dead and I noticed that also no more technical updates since the 27th...

www.bp.com...

We are left in the dark to what is going on..........

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join