It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
On Enterprise 2 - anyone know what the white box is thats been bouncing around all day?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by niblo

About 15 or more pages back I posted that it is a second 'oil sucker.' Its like what they had on the Deepwater well that was sucking oil to tankers on the surface, before it was capped. This one is much larger and powerful. Here is a government report on it: www.energy.gov...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Repost for new page.

Originally posted by Morpheas
reply to post by Xanadu30

Yes.. I saw this also.. very strange. I'm glad I wasn't the only one watching.

Maybe something happened with the Deepwater well...I mean that is the only thing I can think of. Why else would they not show at least 1 feed from an ROV that is watching it? Something is not right here. And Ocean Intervention III ROV 2 has caught a weird artifact on its sonar...never saw this before on the sonars:

Ocean Intervention III ROV 1:

so what...BP drilled into a volcano? At least that is the only thing I can think of that would make that link the least bit important...and the fact that the Deepwater well was so close too. Are they really that stupid? I mean I just don't know what to think or say about this one. Will have to think about it a while.

Here is what I mean: Source of Gulf Oil Plumes: 7 Miles from Deepwater Horizon. It also contains the NOAA report on the seafloor survey they did about the plumes they found.

Imagine if the deepwater disaster caused this inactive volcano to start erupting again. Or damaged it in some way...or if they drilled into it which is what I gather from seeing the graphics. This could be a lot worse than we thought.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well this might be a smoking gun or might not be....but why would a live feed have a DVD to begin with? Caught this on Ocean Intervention III ROV 2...got it literally a second before the screen went green. This strikes me as very suspicious. Got it at about 11:58am EDT:

[edit on 29-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

That is very intresting. Also why is the tray open on this DVD player. Now this is gonna be interesting as to how this gets explained by others on here or BP. Good eye. So many questions and so few answers.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

WOW! I really don't know what to say at that one! DVD player much?

Good Catch!

I've been noticing the weird radar hits too.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I posted the DVD info above and also started a new thread on this because I know not too many of the regular ATS people watch this thread as often: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It will be nice to see who others think about this as well. But anyone that reads this thread regularly have any clues or suggestions as to what this is, I would love to hear them

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think they were making a copy of the pics they saved on a dvd from the weird sonar discoveries. I saw them putting it on the dvd.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KennerGuy
I think they were making a copy of the pics they saved on a dvd from the weird sonar discoveries. I saw them putting it on the dvd.

COuld be but that would not explain why we see the 'DVD' screen, and the drawer opening. If they are actively looking on data on another part of the screen, the 'DVD' action seen above, would be minimized. Before this, you could see the mouse arrow clicking on different parts of the screen. This 'blue DVD screen' only comes up when you are literally watching or removing a DVD from a DVD player.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

WOW lol That's a great catch.

I'm glad others saw what we saw last night too with the pipe pumping down mud into the seafloor.

I agree with everyone else. Why haven't they shown us the BOP in days? I know this sounds crazy... but right after the day we saw the ice on the BOP. It was the night of the 26th. This guy on glp (yeah i know crazies) said he saw it explode. This guy isn't the usual "AHHHH" kind of person. He swore he saw what he saw.
His words: OIL is gushing out, deep black clouds rose up from down below mixed with grey sediment, large amounts of white dots were visible inside the huge cloud!!

So at the time, I was all sure sure whatever. Just like all the others who cried wolf or just saw rov dust and that they saw it explode. But now, three days later and still not ONE GLIMPSE of the BOP...I'm really starting to wonder...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ok, If you were watching - they were saving pics of what they saw on the sonar - then they saved all those pics to a dvd - so when they opened the dvd drawer to retrieve the dvd - what pic appeared - just like at home. Try again for big news.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KennerGuy
Ok, If you were watching - they were saving pics of what they saw on the sonar - then they saved all those pics to a dvd - so when they opened the dvd drawer to retrieve the dvd - what pic appeared - just like at home. Try again for big news.

That happens at home on DVD players...not on a computer. I have 2 DVD drives on my PC and never get this unless I am physically watching the DVD...this doesn't just show up on a PC like it does on your TV. Most computers are the same...your drive info pops up as an error or alert message in a box that you click yes or no or whatever...if the DRIVE the dvd was in opened, it would come up as that...not a generic box that would pop up as you were using a regular run of the mill DVD player. EVEN if he did save pictures to a DVD...if so, he was saving the artifacts I posted above...with makes that part of the story all the more interesting.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I took what you were saying was that what you and everyone else was watching was a loop or a dvd playing the feed - I beg to differ. I seriously believe most of what you say - but this time I disagree - simple as that.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KennerGuy

I am just saying it odd...if it happened like you say, why didn't they just go back to the sonar after? And why the immediate green screen? I don't doubt you, but at the same time it still doesn't make sense all that much.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
about 6 am this morning i saw them move the artifact on the sonar image
around using their mouse,I thought that to be quite strange!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Anyone else seeing the computer desktop on ocean intervention?

wallpaper is a close up of ROV and shows what looks like 4 cams on front with another one in the middle

Cant make out program and file names cause its too pixelated

[edit on 29/7/10 by niblo]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by niblo

I think those are four headlights.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
That makes more sense

I seen a video the other day of someone operating one, they sit in a gaming-chair type thing with control sticks and buttons at side of hands and big screen in front of them.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

nice find!

I'm not sure what I am more impressed by; Your apparent ability to never sleep, or the fact that you dont get all emotional and hyperbolic and ZOMG!y
when presenting evidence.

i wish more people were as attentive and tempered as you. Its a great combination!

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

that screen shot is of a pansonic DVD recorder i know that screen well.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Another_Nut]

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join