It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
We used to get frequent updates...but lately ZERO!
I HATE that!!! Not providing them makes everyone suspicious about hiding things as well as being DISHONEST! One would
think they would keep up the updates, as false as
they are , just to keep those who's head is buried,
to stay in the sand...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I wouldn't think so. The quality of the video is terrible, way too bad to closely analyze anything. The frame rate slows down even when it's not looking at anything important. I wonder if the operators of the feeds are looking at high quality video and the feeds we get are down encoded so we can't see what's going on as clearly as they can though.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

I've wondered something like that myself. Like, what's with all of the blank screens? Are those rovs actually showing something, and they just block it from public view?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueangel7

That's a good question. If the sea floor was damaged by the initial accident(the one they had before starting the current well), and was further damaged by the second disaster, how much worse could seismic activity make it? Does anyone know?

I was just wondering about something else, too. Would the relief wells(tunnels)damage the sea floor more? If you have a glass that has cracks in it, you don't want to jam anything into it. It will shatter.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Skid Mark]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I just checked the feed at www.sanaracreations.fi... and saw that nothing is going on at all. Most of what I see are machine parts and pressure gauges. There are 3 where you can see the ocean but one is murky and you can't see anything but blue, the other is dark but there's an rov out there, and the other is a white thing, not sure what that is. The bop is not showing at all(like that's any big surprise). Unless, it's that white thing. One black screen. I wonder what they're not showing or if the gauges and what not are actually looped footage. Why no footage of the sea floor? Why no footage of the bop?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbomb456

Has anyone seen this videos, or the ones that follow? sorry if old, but what is the official word for the two wells?

I found this series of videos interesting despite the slightly annoying guy doing the talking. It isn't until the last video in the series that it starts coming together a little. Well A, which was drilled, finished and abandoned last year is the well that the ROV's are looking at. Well B, which was started in April of this year, is the one that blew up and sank. So, why are we looking at Well A? Could Matt Simmons be right about the gusher miles away, that being Well B and the one we aren't allowed to see?

All these twists and turns. It's so frustrating that we always seem to get the lies first no matter what the situation is and then, we have to dig for the truth and people wonder why conspiracy theories exist?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This morning the news was saying that the BP oil well is finally capped, with 5 million gallons of oil leaked, one fifth of which was captured.

total disinfo? i know you cant trust a word on the news, so thought ide ask here for a quick update as i aint been following the event much... we know for certain if oils leaking or not or is it all a mystery right now?

thankyou.

good day all, keep smiling

dodge that cme! lol

aLaN

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Intervention III ROV 1 showing a large cylindrical shaped object on the sea floor.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
BOA DEEP C 1 showing oil blobs from seafloor again

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
About 7:30 CDT Boa 1 was spraying something into the cloud of silt (or whatever) that was drifting by. Didn't get to save it (Fraps had crashed and I forgot it wasn't running). The spray looked brownish not white.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

BP's site isn't showing Deep C 1.......where are you getting your feed from?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
All cameras currently online except Enterprise.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ocean intervention ROV 2, currently having a stare-down match with some kind of crab.

I'm rooting for the crab

EDIT: darn, the zoomed out of the crab. But just now a huge eel/fish thing swam by, very clearly. First time i got to see some really clear sea life, pretty nifty.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by elcapitano75]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
edit: nevermind

second line

[edit on 3-8-2010 by NoNzeNz]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
www.sanaracreations.fi...

realitycheck.no-ip.info...

Morpheas gives you a choice of layout:
morpheastruth.webs.com...

Still images (updated URL):
bp.schmorp.de...

[edit on 3-8-2010 by ttatw]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by elcapitano75

It was cooling seeing the crab and eel, but that's old footage. My wife and I saw that loop about 3 days ago... Nothing new there and they don't even seem to be interested in hiding the fact everything is looped.

The running joke for us now is to see if the ROVs are re-runs or new episodes.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
boa deep sea 1 has found a shoal of shrimp.......

Lots of them....

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Deep C ROV 2 showing some type of eruption at this time.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Deep C ROV 2 showing a hole in the sea floor now that they have sharpened the pic quality.

Either they are playing the feed in reverse or the hole is actually sucking in the sea water and sediment. It appears to me that it is drawing in sediment.

Anybody else?

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Speedforhire]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I can just see sediment at the moment , slowly clearing or the rov is just getting closer to the light source..

q4000 rov 1 is showing good images as it traces some pipework

[edit on 3-8-2010 by gambon]

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join