It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RyannVonDoom

Far as the anti-semetic side of Icke, why is it focused just on that one aspect? I notice that it's hardly discussed his talk about the catholics.. yet Rex and others only focus on the jewish/zionist part. Why?

Im sorry, if you submit a written request. We will talk about what he says about catholics. Is there anything else that you feel we should talk about or are you done?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Far as the anti-semetic side of Icke, why is it focused just on that one aspect? I notice that it's hardly discussed his talk about the catholics.. yet Rex and others only focus on the jewish/zionist part. Why?

Im sorry, if you submit a written request. We will talk about what he says about catholics. Is there anything else that you feel we should talk about or are you done?

I'm sure there are a plethora of things in Icke's writings that could be attacked by any of you. I just find it interesting that all you seem to focus on is the "anti-semitism."

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I'm sure there are a plethora of things in Icke's writings that could be attacked by any of you. I just find it interesting that all you seem to focus on is the "anti-semitism."

Then maybe you should read the thread. This is 20 pages long now and i did not even bring up the anti-semitisim thing untill page 18. While it was brought up earlier it is not all we are focusing on. If you submitt a written request we can talk about something else.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

RyannVonDoom.....

You appear not to have reviewed the material & commentary in my opening post & subsequently the broader discussion in-thread.

I think you will find it helpful if you do that, because you will be able to understand the content & the progression of our discussion.

This will enable you to participate more effectively in our discussion.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

If you don't have time to read the material in total or if you find the material difficult, you may want to try to just focus on the more pertinent information & commentary.

I had already read everything in the OP and the link you gave, before I responded to this thread.

My question remains, what evidence do you have that Icke is damaging people?

I see nothing in the OP or in the link you posted that shows how Icke is damaging people.

If I missed it, please point it out to me.

You just won't answer the question because you got nothing.

It is your opinion that Icke is damaging people, it's not based on actual facts.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I guess I misinterpreted your post.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Where in the OP does it state that david icke is dammaging to anyone but the people he slanders and the image of pepole involved in the conspiracy and UFOlogy?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

So you didn't answer the question. Once again, where is your proof that Icke is a fraud. Why don't you back it up with some empirical evidence, scientist

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wake up world
reply to post by zaiger

So you didn't answer the question. Once again, where is your proof that Icke is a fraud. Why don't you back it up with some empirical evidence, scientist

Wake up World.....

So to clarify.....

You want us to prove the world isn't run by alien shape shifting reptilians.

Is that correct?

Because.....

It's what you said!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

If you don't have time to read the material in total or if you find the material difficult, you may want to try to just focus on the more pertinent information & commentary.

I had already read everything in the OP and the link you gave, before I responded to this thread.
My question remains, what evidence do you have that Icke is damaging people?
I see nothing in the OP or in the link you posted that shows how Icke is damaging people.
If I missed it, please point it out to me.
You just won't answer the question because you got nothing.
It is your opinion that Icke is damaging people, it's not based on actual facts.

Point of No Return.....

I'm going to let you dwell on your own repetitive question for a little longer.

I believe that if I do this, you will realise what you are actually asking.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
Mental illness is far more likely an explanation of his behaviour.

"Mental illness" is not an explanation of anything. It's what people say in order to avoid having to provide an explanation.

If people are going to claim this weak excuse against someone, they should at least be specific with the name of the alleged illness, as well as providing symptoms to back up their claims. Otherwise, they should admit that they know nothing.

Maybe Icke is wrong, and it is the Royal bloodlines that are delusional, thinking that their blood is somehow different from the rest of us...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

FYI it is anyone's right and prerogative to express any of their reasons no

matter what their denomination of belief system is. You don't like it?

Too bad!

There are good Jews and bad Jews and good Christians and bad Christians

and good Moslems and bad Moslems etc.

Who the hell are you telling people what they can and cannot express?

Oh don't just stop there Rex! Why don't you just say that Atheists are all

anti-religious and anti-theistic bigots who are just expressing their

personal bigotry! I mean why just give Jews the exclusive spot-light?

I don't think your being fair in your considerations!

Do justify your animus towards atheists by making your bigoted remarks!

Pah-leeeeez! Cry me a river wa wa wa! I really don't care about 'YOUR'

bigoted opinions

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
FYI it is anyone's right and prerogative to express any of their reasons no
matter what their denomination of belief system is. You don't like it?

You're certainly right about that. Everyone does have the right to say what they want about whoever they want. However, that simple right doesn't shield one from being a bigot.

Who the hell are you telling people what they can and cannot express?

I'm not saying what you can and cannot express, in the least. Rather pointing out bigotry and prejudice.

Why don't you just say that Atheists are all anti-religious and anti-theistic bigots who are just expressing their personal bigotry!

As an Atheist, I can tell you that quite a few Atheists are anti-religious and anti-theistic bigots.

I don't think your being fair in your considerations!

Says the person spreading anti-Semitism.

Do justify your animus towards atheists by making your bigoted remarks!

I am atheist, so I don't know why you are making up accusations that I am "bigoted" against atheists.

BTW there is a vast difference between Anti-Semitism and Anti-Zionist and
whether or not you agree or disagree is of no import to me

For something that is of no import to you, you are awfully long-winded about it.

Even if there is a difference between anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism, you have not been criticizing Israel or even Zionism. All you have done is attack Jews for not being the right kind of Jews, for not agreeing with you. You try to call it being "anti-Zionist". You have said nothing about Zionism; all you have done is attack Jews themselves. That is bigotry no matter what you try to hide it behind.

Try your #@*# with someone else who is buying what you are selling!

And bigotry is bigotry, no matter what name you try to attach to it. I will call you on it whenever you try to spread that filth.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Atta meshuggah? Atta lo nahon! Vous iss dous? A bissel dreke mit labor?

I am weary of you bull# already!

I am not an Anti-Semite and to say that I am is an outright lie!

The Chassids do not agree with you! That is the bottom line

Serve your bull to someone else.

Nuff said!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Employs handy iggy feature!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Point of No Return..... I'm going to let you dwell on your own repetitive question for a little longer.

Lol, my question is repetitive because you won't give me an answer, obviously.

I believe that if I do this, you will realise what you are actually asking.

Please, just spell it out for me. Is there a problem? Why not just tell me.

Answer the question.

On what do you base your claims that Icke is damaging people?

And wich people do you actually mean, the people that listen to him, or the people he accuses of things, like Zaiger pointed out?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wake up world
reply to post by zaiger

Earlier in the threa i gave information about how D.Icke supports a known hoax and uses it for his conspiracy. If you did not read it that is your fault. If you want me to proove that there is no vast Jew/reptilian conspiracy you should consult centuries of of documented autopsies of famous powerfull people to see for yourself that there are no secret reptilians.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

If you want me to prove that there is no vast Jew/reptilian conspiracy you should consult centuries of of documented autopsies of famous powerful people to see for yourself that there are no secret reptilians.

Back-handed compliment alert:
I haven't 'yet' acquired the taste for your, often, abrasive or ridiculing posting style. You make some great points and then bury them beneath the invective.

With that out of the way, I think this point you make is just superb. I'll probably use it in the future. Sure, there are some predictable arguments to be used against it, but it works for me
Seems we have flesh and blood humans dying all over the place and not many of them 'transmogrifying' into over-sized reptilian carcasses.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I am not an Anti-Semite and to say that I am is an outright lie!

The proof is in this thread. You attacks Jews. You were not criticizing Israel or the concept of Zionism. You were attacking Jews, for not being the right kind of Jews, for not behaving as you demand Jews should, for not agreeing with them. You divided them between good Jews and bad Jews. That is anti-Semitism. And when you were called on it, you tried to hide behind "anti-Zionism."

The Chassids do not agree with you! That is the bottom line

And they don't agree with you either. The Chassids you are quoting are discussing Israel. You were attacking Jews. When you were caught you tried to lie your way out of it, saying your anti-Semitism was just a critique of Israel when your claims had nothing to do with Israel. Hell, you tried to lie for David Icke, saying his use of the learned Elders of the Protocols of Zion, quoting of anti-Semitic sources, the re-use of old and modern libels against Jews was just "anti-Zionism". Then you tried to hide behind Jews to justify your bigotry.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I haven't 'yet' acquired the taste for your, often, abrasive or ridiculing posting style. You make some great points and then bury them beneath the invective.

Yeah i put the ass in crass, get over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join