It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

MMN, you were whining how I wasn't adding to the discussion, and that I was off topic, but when I ask you a question that is clearly on topic, you refuse to answer me.

What a joke!

Point of No Return.....

I find one can learn more on ATS, if one does some of their own reading.

I find that enhances one's learning process, as compared with one asking questions without one's understanding of the topic.

If you don't have time to read the material in total or if you find the material difficult, you may want to try to just focus on the more pertinent information & commentary.

I find that much the same principle applies, as I work my way through advanced medical technology based data & information that I need to understand in my business.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

The link doesn't work.

How does this, -- "Contrary to David Icke's claim, there are no reptilian people running off of reptilian software in the government or elsewhere. There is also no Jewish reptilian scheme to take over the planet" --
constitute proof Icke is a fraud? This is someones opinion. If you are a "professional scientist" i'm surprised that this anecdotal evidence is sufficient proof to your way of thinking.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Ok, let me re-phrase it - I am an open-minded person that doesn't dismiss things just b/c it sounds too far-fetched to fit into my view of reality.

If someome publicly fired these accusations of you being a pedo, would you want to clear you're name?

But anyway naming names against these scum doesn't achieve anything as Cathy O'Brien named names too, but any legal action taken by her against these sicko "elites" was stiffled b/c it was "a threat to national security."

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wake up world
reply to post by zaiger

The link doesn't work.

How does this, -- "Contrary to David Icke's claim, there are no reptilian people running off of reptilian software in the government or elsewhere. There is also no Jewish reptilian scheme to take over the planet" --
constitute proof Icke is a fraud? This is someones opinion. If you are a "professional scientist" i'm surprised that this anecdotal evidence is sufficient proof to your way of thinking.

Your going to talk about my ability to think? Oh please, you are the one saying that the common sense for gullible people .com link is dead. What were you really expecting from a link with such a title?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wake up world

Ok, let me re-phrase it - I am an open-minded person that doesn't dismiss things just b/c it sounds too far-fetched to fit into my view of reality.

But you clearly pick and choose among these "far-fetched" views. Why aren't you a Scientologist? Scientology can help free you from those nasty engrams which are limiting your existence you know

If someome publicly fired these accusations of you being a pedo, would you want to clear you're name?

But anyway naming names against these scum doesn't achieve anything as Cathy O'Brien named names too, but any legal action taken by her against these sicko "elites" was stiffled b/c it was "a threat to national security."

See my post here.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
See my post here.

Even if they did sue David Icke for slander, Mr. Icke and his followers would spin it as evidence for his claims.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by cripmeister
See my post here.

Even if they did sue David Icke for slander, Mr. Icke and his followers would spin it as evidence for his claims.

Of course, it's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. Anyone who doesn't understand this shouldn't be allowed to procreate or drive a car.

However, WUW is avoiding answering my original question which leads me to suspect that he/she has something to hide.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ok let's cut the crap with all the anti-Semitic bull#! Pulling that card is complete poppycock and I am not buying it. So you can all scream and shout and raise your hands up in the air but that horse doesn't run anymore!
I gave you all a list of reliable Jewish sources which apparently
no one bothered to research

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efcc628d17f0.jpg[/atsimg]

' Judaism believes in One G-d who revealed the Torah. It affirms Divine Providence and, accordingly, views Jewish exile as a punishment for sin. Redemption may be achieved solely through prayer and penance. Judaism calls upon all Jews to obey the Torah in its entirety including the commandment to be patriotic citizens.

Zionism rejects the Creator, His Revelation and reward and punishment. Among its fruits are the persecution of the Palestinian people and the spiritual and physical endangering of the Jewish people. It encourages treasonous, dual loyalty among unsuspecting Jews throughout the world. At its root Zionism sees reality as barren and desacralized. It is the antithesis of Torah Judaism."

www.nkusa.org...

Makow - Independent Historian
Unveils Cabalist Conspiracy
By Henry Makow PhD
9-2-7

"David Livingstone, 41, author of "Terrorism and the Illuminati - A Three Thousand Year History" (2007) says Cabalists determined to be God have hijacked mankind.

"The Cabala states that God created man to know Himself," says Livingstone. "Cabalists take this to mean they can usurp the role of God. They don't have to meet an absolute moral standard first."

Livingstone says that all occult movements originate in the Cabala (which dates to 6th century B.C. Babylon.) Cabalism is a Jewish heresy because it does not uphold the universal moral standards enunciated by Moses. (This is the Judaism I identify with.)

Livingstone maintains that most Illuminati bloodlines, including European royalty, are heretical Jews, crypto Jews and wannabe Jews. ("Crypto Jews" are Jews who pretend they are Christians, Muslims or other religions or ethnic backgrounds. John Kerry or Madelaine Albright are examples.)

In his book, Livingstone traces the genealogies of these Khazar bloodlines, which include the Rothschilds, the Hapsburgs, the Sinclairs, the Stuarts, the Merovingians, the Lusignans, and the Windsors."

"The great secret of history is this story of the ascent of Cabalists to world power," says Livingstone. "Ordinary Jews and people in general have no idea how they are being manipulated."

www.rense.com...

TERRORISM AND THE ILLUMINATI by David Livingstone

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

edit, I see, you call him anti-semtic and a fraud, but you won't provide the evidence for your claims.

He quotes the Protocols of the Elders of Zion; he contends a cabal of Jews conspired with the Elite to create world wars and the Holocaust (he separates the Jews from the elites, to signify their "otherness"); he engages in Holocaust revisionism; he promotes the idea of a Master Race; he uses old libels against Jews replacing them with "Reptilians" and "Elites". I have presented this in earlier threads; you have chosen to ignore it.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Calm down......
Well there is a difference between Jewish and zionist the text i was reffering to (which you did not look into) specifically reffers to jewish zionisim.

According to the records of secret Jewish Zionism...

The cover of the protocols of zion is a snake with stars of david along its side with a jewish guys head. So while i do see your point that zionist does not mean jewish you should take the time to actually look into things before you come barging in asking people to cut the crap. Nobody is saying tha zionist=jew.
ddickerson.igc.org...

[edit on 29-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by KIZZZY

Calm down......
Well there is a difference between Jewish and zionist the text i was reffering to (which you did not look into) specifically reffers to jewish zionisim.

According to the records of secret Jewish Zionism...

The cover of the protocols of zion is a snake with stars of david along its side with a jewish guys head. So while i do see your point that zionist does not mean jewish you should take the time to actually look into things before you come barging in asking people to cut the crap. Nobody is saying tha zionist=jew.
ddickerson.igc.org...

[edit on 29-6-2010 by zaiger]

This is an open thread so therefore I do not barge in. May I suggest the material I have provided above.

Protocols of Zion? Anni yodat mah zeh

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
Ok let's cut the crap with all the anti-Semitic bull#! Pulling that card is complete poppycock and I am not buying it. So you can all scream and shout and raise your hands up in the air but that horse doesn't run anymore!

Icke is neither promoting himself as a critic of Israel of an "anti-Zionist". He in stirring of conspiracy-burgoo, he has: associated with avowed and known anti-Semites; endorsed the Protocols of the Elders of Zions; promoted modern libels against Jews; promoted holocaust revisionism; and promoted old libels against Jews, replacing them with "reptilians" and "Elites". Icke is not doing none of that under the auspices of being a critic of Israel or false-mask "anti-Zionist".

What is "poppycock" is hiding anti-Semitism behind criticism of Israel or "anti-Zionism". There is no difference between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism*. Criticism of Israeli policy is one thing; you want to discuss and bash Israel for the treatment of Palestinians, I'll be right there beside you and calling you "brother." The difference between criticism of Israel and anti-Semitism is clear. When you start declaring who is a "good Jew" and who is a "bad Jew", true Jews and false Jews, based on how much they agree with you (as you have done above) it is anti-Semitism.

You this by hiding behind Jewish sources to cover and excuse your bigotry. If I said American Indians are drunks who do nothing but play basketball and eat fry-bread, trying to justify it because I read it in a Sherman Alexie novel, you'd be right to call be bigoted. If I said African-Americans were uneducated, and tried to justify it because I heard Bill Cosby say it, you'd be right to call me bigoted. Racism and bigotry isn't justified just because you put a different label on it or use the minority you hate as your source.

(*That being said; there are Jews who for religious reasons do not believe Israel should exist. That is their prerogative and right as Jews.)

[edit on 29-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Nobody is saying tha zionist=jew.

Oh, I am. And I am not ashamed to admit it. Whether intentional or not, Icke is engaging in anti-Semitism. He is acting as a critic of Israel or doing it under the false-guise of anti-Zionism. Criticism of Israel is much different than anti-Semitism, though anti-Semites will try to hide in it. The true critics of Israel and the anti-Semites are always easy to distinguish. Tthe anti-Semites will always rush in to defend someone who is clearly an anti-Semite, pretending it is criticism of Israel or Zionism and trying to convince us of it. The anti-Semites always manage to expose themselves.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

I strongly believe that a small Jewish clique which has contempt for the mass of Jewish people worked with non-Jews to create the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the Second World War. - David Icke

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

My only comment to your comment Zaiger is read the PDF by Livingstone.

xo

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Well i do not think zionisim= jew. Even in the protocols of zion (which david icke refferences) they are reffered to as Jewish Zionists and not just zionist. If they were the same thing it would be a kind of redundant, nobody would refer to someone as a black african american.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I am in agreement. One only has to listen to the Israeli google video on T.Herzl to understand albeit over one hour long.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Well i do not think zionisim= jew. Even in the protocols of zion (which david icke refferences) they are reffered to as Jewish Zionists and not just zionist. If they were the same thing it would be a kind of redundant, nobody would refer to someone as a black african american.

While it may seem redundant, it is purposeful. They use the term "Zionist Jew" as a cover.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

eh does not matter. But i think D.icke has something to hide. After all his talks about being a mighty oak and not giving in. He has no problems with saying the most off the wall stuff but in his book (i think it was the truth shal set you free) he goes into at lenght about his poor use of the Protocols of zion, and then latter says jews are to blame about WW1 and 2. He can call people reptiles and not back it up with anything but when it comes to the jewish thing he feels the need to defend himself?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

What is your opinion regarding my assertion that Icke is damaging gullble people & Ufology more broadly by his recently strongly increased focus on his paedophilia & satanism inventions? Kind regards

Do you have any concrete pieces of evidence that show how Icke's stuff has damaged people?

edit: to poster above:

Ry-Ry, if you have something to say to me, at least be a man about it, especially if you are going to make an off-topic post for it.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

I was stating your comment was more than likely correct. He made the comments of "with that big brain of yours, that's all you could come up with?" The simplest answer is usually the correct one.. and in this case.. I think it is.. big time.

I doubt they have any evidence that Icke's work has damaged people. All they seem to want to do is attack those who may believe what Icke says or who even enjoy reading his work.

Far as the anti-semetic side of Icke, why is it focused just on that one aspect? I notice that it's hardly discussed his talk about the catholics.. yet Rex and others only focus on the jewish/zionist part. Why?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join