It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

Yes. We're in agreement there

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
David Icke…..besmirches Ufology with wild fantasies about paedophilia & Satanism

Icke has extended his alien reptilian fantasies & undertaken a revolting & damaging campaign based on fantasies about paedophilia & satanism, in order to rip money off gullible people by developing & preying upon their paranoid concerns.

Icke has gone too far.

Starred and Flagged your thread.

David Icke is a JOKE

For the record....I'm a beliver, in MANY-many things- aliens, etc.....

But Icke has proven himself along the years to be a serious FRAUD.

Hey, don't blame him...he wouldn't exist if it werent for people that keeps buying his stories.

I like the quote- "To each his own", but
Satanism ....REALLY??? the same old story of the ooggie boogie. ?¿?¿

And those reptilians haters, are absolutely ANNOYING and brainwashed as much AS the ones they call sheeple.
All the time repeating what his "highness" says as an absolute truth, analyzing every inch of videos to see a reptilian eye, lol ...

David Icke and his blind fans

[edit on 27/6/10 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
Evil Jews? Where do you get this s***?

The fact you equated a form of Jewish mysticism with Satanism and referring to a sect of Judaism in slanderous terms.

again...ZIONISM IS A POLITICAL PARTY!

Zionism is not a political party. It is a group of philosophies linked by idea of Jewish self-determination. Anti-Semites will try to disguise their anti-Semitism by calling it "anti-Zionism" but there is little difference. Criticism of Israeli policies is a whole different matter; but anti-Zionism is simply a new name of an old hatred.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl
Hey, don't blame him...he wouldn't exist if it werent for people that keeps buying his stories.

Supply and demand. But which drives which?

I like the quote- "To each his own", but
Satanism ....REALLY??? the same old story of the ooggie boogie.

It seems Icke and his believers are stuck in 1980s moral panics.

All the time repeating what his "highness" says as an absolute truth, analyzing every inch of videos to see a reptilian eye, lol

His highness is a very apt term for Mr. Icke, as he attempts to imply he is a superior human being.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7be3e75b0415.jpg[/atsimg]

They say "A picture is worth a thousand words"

And this means what?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Zionism is not Jewish Tzionut and the real Kabbalah is the works of Rabbis Bachaya Ibn Pakuda, Avraham Abulafia, Moshe Cordevero, Moshe Chaim Luzzato.
And it cannot be learned in any language but Hebrew.
and is not the same as the CHaBa"D. who teaches the pseudo kabbalah!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

The meaning was already given by Kizzzy!

Have a nice day!

[edit on 27-6-2010 by GLOCKENSPIEL]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wake up world
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Ha that's really wity of you, must have taken you a while to think up a comment of that humourous quality? How long have you and "BumboyREX" been together?

Wake up world.....

Ha that's really wity of you, must have taken you a while to think up a comment of that humourous quality?

As per my attempts with another very aggressive member in this thread, I made a genuine attempt with some light-hearted humour to try to "make a connection" with you & calm things down.

How long have you and "BumboyREX" been together?

It is obvious that my attempt to "make a connection with you & calm things down" was unsuccessful.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
Why do people start threads based on their opinions?
Isn't that what a journal is for?
The OP should be solid or at least newsworthy at which point, people can then chime in and sound off with their opinions. But this kind of disrespectful personal trash talk should be banned.

One Moment…..

Why do people start threads based on their opinions?

People do this to…..

- Provide the user content that is 1 of the critical underpinning ATS success factors

- Express concerns they may have been holding, sometimes for a significant period of time

- Bring forth information they feel is important to ATS members & the broader on-line community

- Stimulate energetic discussion about controversial topics etc,…..

It is highly desirable that such ”opinion” is supported by relevant information & clear, well expressed commentary.

Isn't that what a journal is for?

I’m not sure what you mean by ”a journal”.

Could you please clarify what you mean when you use the term ”a journal”? (many thanks)

The OP should be solid or at least newsworthy

I believe ”the OP” is ”solid” & ”newsworthy”, as per my opening post & my extensive commentary herein.

Therefore you should revert to the content of my opening post & the subsequent content herein.

at which point, people can then chime in and sound off with their opinions.

Well THAT has certainly occurred!

But this kind of disrespectful personal trash talk should be banned.

If you revert to the content of my opening post & the subsequent content herein, you will see why your description of the content of this thread as ”disrespectful personal trash talk” is inaccurate.

May I presume to ask:

What is your own position pertaining to Icke, in the context of the information & commentary I have presented?

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Please explain the relevance to my subject material of ”making an observation, based on previous threads of” mine.

It has no direct relevance to your subject material, however your subject material itself has no relevance.

It's just your opinion presented as fact.

That has already been addressed in this thread & I have already responded in detail. Therefore you should read the information & discussion herein.

Whatever, it's clear that most of his audience has never payed a dime for his content.

”He is a writer” who is now heading in some very nasty directions that will damage people, as per my extensive commentary in this thread.

Yes your opinion is all you offered.

"Noone is forced to buy the books”. However, many are coerced into buying the books by the manner in which Icke preys upon their fears & delusions & fantasies.

You are really looking out for those people huh? Give me a break, you couldn't even finish that sentence without subconscious insults to the same people.

Don't make me laugh, MMN to the rescue of those poor people, seduced by Icke. What a hero you are.

My thread is about the damaging nature of Icke’s increasingly opportune & disingenuous focus on these nasty areas of paedophilia & Satanism, with the sole objective of deriving attention, fame & income.You would know that if you had reviewed the topic of this thread, the material presented & the subsequent discussion & then became engaged properly in this discussion.

Like I said, it's all your opinion presented as fact.

I no longer ”expect intelligent response from” you.

Why, because I don't go along with your opinion? With your little opinionated Icke bashing thread.

The intelligence of my responses is not related to your expectations.

It will be easier for all concerned if you ”clearly” state ”what” I am ”about”, rather than continue with your innuendo about me in this & other threads.

Ok, I see someone that keeps comming back to the subjects he thinks are crazy and ridiculous.

I see someone that uses childish ridicule, phony mock threads, and opinionated rants to get his rocks on.

You just love to hate these subjects and seem more obsessed by them than the people that "believe" in them. Troll might be a good word. Attention seeker is another.

Again, don't portray yourself as savior, or denier of ignorance, it makes you look like a douche, and you're not fooling anyone.

As I have stated previously, that is 1 of the problems with Icke. He becomes ”very interesting” to gullible people, thereby causing the many problems that are the subject of this thread.

Stuff it with those sneeky insults. You're full of it. There are no problems. Just the ones in your head.

Nor should you……the problem is, many do, as per the subject of this thread & the info & discussion herein.

There is no problem, except for the one you are making up.

I did not state that you are ”crazy”….. “for even listening to him”.

No, just the words gullible, delusional and paranoid are used to describe his audience.

Please revert to my commentary pertaining to “Denying Ignorance”.

Using some lighthearted humour & some friendly banter, I made a number of attempts to "de fuse" the aggression & rudeness that Point of No Return has directed at me in this & other threads.

Aw poor Mr Not. Am I ruining your little game?

Like I said before, if there is a problem, you should report me to the mods, I'm sure they will step in when I cross the line.

Until then you are just going to have to deal with it, especially when you keep up this little method off yours.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Derail much?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Derail much?

This thread derailed and destroyed the surrounding town days ago.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
FUN-KLLER ALERT

Hi People,

Sorry...but can we get this thread back on topic please?

Please refrain from the personal attacks, sidejabs, off-topic, etc etc...you know how it goes.

Cheers people!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Argyll

He hasn't been sued because his writings are so far out on the fringe that it is not causing the people he makes these claims about to lose any money, which is required for a slander/libel suit.

Wrong.

you do not have to lose money to sue for defamation of character........loss of money does not come into it.

As an example, if you were unemployed and I accused you of being a paedophile and a Satanist, you could sue me.....simple as!...........unless you were either of those, and you didn't want it to go to court...........and as (hypothetically) you are unemployed, by accusing you, you haven't lost any money!

So I ask again why have high ranking uk politicians (or their families) not challenged Ickes claims?

OK What happens if you're unemployed and I(with money ) accuse you of being a paedophilic child abuser, How would you pay for a defence?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I agree with the mod above, we should stay on the topic of david icke.

I think anyone that pays to attend his lectures should be throughly deprogrammed for the safety of us all. If you can sit through an hour of his ramblings you should not be allowed to vote. They should all be rounded up and be forced to build fema camps where they should be forced to live. Outside the fema camp there should be another fence surrounding it. Inbetween the two fences there should be 100 komodo dragons all wearing helmets with NWO on them to keep the people inside from getting out. D.icke should get a job at CNN just for lolz.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wake up world

You did not make a "light-hearted comment" to "connect" with me, you made a smart-arse comment to take the piss.

Wake up world.....

Is it possible to get our discussion back on topic?

Let's give it a go!

OK.....

What is your opinion regarding my assertion that Icke is damaging gullble people & Ufology more broadly by his recently strongly increased focus on his paedophilia & satanism inventions?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Ever notice that david icke does not have any source for any of his claims. While somtimes a source is not to practical but he has no excuse for never really offering the basis for his claims. He tends to share a littile truth and then telling 3,000 lies. Like the ancients did write about strange things like mythical beast men however David Icke has not explained how red dress people run off of reptilian software.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join